Ahrefs Logo

Ahrefs

SEO toolset that helps you rank higher and get more traffic.

Ahrefs Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.88/10

Reviews by rating

Ahrefs is pretty much how we gain success with SEO. The tool is so useful for finding keywords and content opportunities, and tracking your success.
For our agency, we were able to really fine-tune our keywords and find great linking opportunities. If you are looking for a program to capitalize and do the same, Ahrefs is a great place to start.
It's just one of these tools where you're having a damn hard time with finding anything you can dislike. If I'm forced to pick a con, I'll go with price.
Our clients can be a bit guilty of wanting to talk about what they want to be known for rather than what they are known for.
It is a very expensive tool and does not have any affiliate program to offer. Even the smallest paid membership is expensive and comes with limited features and limited allowed searches per month.

Maddy O.

Founder

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Ahrefs Changing the Industry Standard

Transcript

Maddy: Hi there, I'm Maddy. I'm the founder of a content marketing company. This review is for Ahrefs,...

MP

Max P.

Director Of Growth

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Robust tool suite, with agile usage!

Transcript

Max: My name is Max. I'm the director of growth at Squared Media, and I would rate Ahrefs a five out...

Thanks for taking the time to do this awesome review, Max! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying Ahrefs, and we hope to wow you in the future with more great features!

Gianfranco C.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Ahrefs is the most useful tool for your SEO and Content Marketing campaigns

Ahrefs is my favorite tool nowadays for everything related to SEO. I cannot live (or at least work) without it.

Pros

I've found Ahrefs to be tremendously convenient and efficient, to run SEO analyses, on your websites, on specific keywords and domains, and also to analyze all competitors.

Cons

There's nothing really that I don't like about Ahrefs. Maybe they could expand their courses in the "Ahrefs Academy", since last time that I've checked they only had 2 courses: 1) Marketing with Ahrefs 2)Blogging for Business. Having something more advanced like Competitive intelligence, SEO on-page / off-page, and PPC tutorials, would be really an asset.

NV

Nathan V.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

My go-to toolset for SEO

I can do pretty much anything I need to do in Ahrefs when it comes to SEO. And if you miss something, the team will be eager to see if it can be implemented. Also, the support is great, usually quite quick in responding and very friendly too.

Pros

Call me crazy, but I kind of LIVE in Ahrefs. If there's anything I want to know about a website and its SEO, I will put it in Ahrefs and find all the data I need. Whether it's keyword research, competitor research of backlink research, Ahrefs has got you covered. And they keep adding functionality and options. You can even suggest changes to the tool when you're a paying user.

Cons

There's nothing not to like really. I haven't found anything that I didn't like myself anyway. Oh well, sometimes you don't have access to a tool like Keywords Explorer when they're updating it, that's usually not nice when you're actaully working on a project. But I'm sure this will happen with other tools as well.

BR

Byron R.

Stay Away, They Will Rip you Off

They keep blocking our accounts for over usage even though we paid 12 months upfront for 3 accounts. This has never happened over the last 5 years and only started happening this year as soon as we resubscribed for another 12 months even though our level of usage hasn't changed. They got greedy and they will hold you hostage and force you to purchase more licences otherwise they will refuse to unlock your account. It's been extremely disruptive to our business. We are looking for alternatives as Ahrefs keep have become extremely unreliable and unethical.

Pros

Insightful data and they used to be easy to deal with.

Cons

They keep blocking our access and it's causing major disruptions to our business.

Hi Byron! Please note that in your case, your account was blocked automatically by the system for the 4th time as it is shared amongst more than 1 user. Out of goodwill though, in view that you have purchased 3 user seats, we have manually unblocked it for you. Our Terms of Use specify that only 1 user is allowed for 1 account, please read more about them here: https://ahrefs.com/terms

Retail, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Ahrefs - better than the rest?

My overall experience has been very good with AHREFS. I would recommend it for anyone wanting to not only learn more about SEO, but how to be more effective with their SEO strategies. The more you use something like this software, the better at SEO you become because you have more tools under your belt and better processes for a good strategy. You really need data for a good SEO strategy and something like this software is going to get you there. If you don't have the funds, try ubersuggest (and you can sign up with a blank gmail account if you don't want to share your GSC or analytics data)

Pros

When you're looking at SEO Software, one of the main things you want to look for is accurate data. There are many different choices out there with many different features. Lots of these software products have many of the same features. So what separates all these different SEO suits, for me, it would be the accuracy of data. And AHREFS seems to have pretty accurate data, compared to the competition....

Cons

The biggest con to AHREFS is the price. It seems overly expensive, especially considering now that you can pay for Ubersuggest for a fraction of the cost. Or you can even use some of the Ubersuggest features for free (however keep in mind, you are really paying them with your data if you sign up with your GSC or analytics account). However, it's not going to be as comprehensive as something like this software. So in my mind, if AHREFS lowered the price, it would be a no-brainer. But if you rely on this data for your business, or an agency. Then you consider the cost a necessary expense for one of the best software programs out there for SEO.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

All In One SEO/ SEM Research and Optimization Tool

As a digital marketer that manages SEO and PPC campaigns for clients, Ahrefs is an essential tool for providing value and good results for my clients. The amount of keyword data provided within Ahrefs is unmatched by similar tools. We have improved all of our clients "website score" and they have seen the results with more traffic and better leads.

Pros

The software contains so many features for keyword research, website optimization, link building, competitor tracking and so much more. The best part about the software is that the more I use it, the better the results are that I can provide my clients. My favorite tool is the "content gap" functionality which provides us with the websites where our competitors are linked so we are able to go after those websites or similar websites.

Cons

There is a huge learning curve because the software contains so many features and ways to use the software. Additionally, the software can get very expensive because of the number of licenses our business requires.

"The best part about the software is that the more I use it, the better the results are that I can provide my clients." This made our day - thank you! ^^ About your concerns, we heard you Abby. In fact, we're in the process of updating all of our How to Ahrefs documentation for all new Site Explorer 2.0 reports. So stay tuned! You can also follow our social channels where we're posting short explainer videos about each new functionality. For any questions you might have, don't hesitate to ping us at support@ahrefs.com. We're always happy to help out :)

Lois O.

Valuable SEO Tool

Overall I use Ahrefs frequently and it has a major impact on my daily activities, especially for backlinking, an essential part of my work. I am pleased with it and have no plans to change.

Pros

The thing I like most about Ahrefs is the backlink feature where I can check the link profile of my competitors and copycat their strategies.

Cons

Unfortunately, Ahrefs is fairly costly, so when starting out and building my marketing agency, it would have been nicer to have more entry-level-friendly pricing. Sometimes there are also slow loading issues.

Aditya B.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

One of the best SEO tools

The deployment was really easy within the organisation. It led to a really smooth process where we could actually check our competitors. Although, this was used for a short while but the easiest was checking and removing harmful links pointing to our websites.

Pros

1. keywords checker2. backlink profile checker3. overall statistics and traffic checker

Cons

None, bit expensive but gets our work done

Happy to hear this, Aditya! When you return to Ahrefs, remember that you can check your competition in terms of their: - Top pages - Website structure - Keywords they rank for, but you don't - Websites that link to them, but not to you ..and much more. Here's a starting point about the features that enable these capabilities: https://ahrefs.com/domain-comparison And don't forget to reach out to our support team, who can provide specific advice on how to use Ahrefs given your context. Hope to see you back with us soon! :) - Andrei

Darien C.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Ahrefs is a quality SEO toolset that offers numerous free premium quality SEO features

Ahrefs has helped me address SEO issues with my website, helping provide a simple tool to oversee the continued growth of my sites SEO.

Pros

Being an individual who runs a couple websites for my company, I am not someone who is interested in paying the hundreds of $$/month for access to the unlimited access agency-level tools that many SEO companies offer; however Ahrefs provides numerous tools and services for free - making it the best option for someone like myself who wants to boost their SEO without paying ridiculous amounts of money. Ahrefs...

Cons

Ahrefs can be confusing to learn & use if you are not used to SEO terminology, and they do little to help address this. However this is not a huge issue, as Ahrefs is a professional platform made for SEO experts; so a learning curve for people new to this world is not a huge issue as they are addressing their target audience.

Mike W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Best Tool for KW Research and Website Auditing

I give Ahrefs an A+ for all of its powerful features!

Pros

I use Ahrefs extensively for in-depth keyword research, backlink checking, auditing our websites and now their new Ahrefs Webmaster Tools (AWT) feature! I also like how organized everything feels inside the dashboard area.

Cons

Would love to see a built-in AI tool for automatic content creation. And at $179/mo it's a bit pricey but well worth it for all it offers.

Cliff D.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Ahrefs for a small digital marketing agency

so far I'm super happy. I love the train tutorials that the marketer does and the information I'm learning seems to be falling into place and I'm quite sure I will be able to dominate my local market and help my clients do the same in short order.

Pros

this software has more than I will need to take care of all of my customers needs in a big big way! There is no doubt that after learning to use it in an effective way I will be able to provide a tremendous value and help my clients reach higher rankings at a much faster Pace than my bigger competitors.

Cons

there is a little bit of a learning curve. I don't mind because I have been referred this software many times by many larger organizations.

MK

Md. K.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Great tool for SEO and Ranking

It is one of the best tools for SEO analysis and backlinks. I am impressed with its performance. For search volume, backlinks, rankings and social share Ahrefs plays an outstanding role. It always uses effective data that is very helpful. By using this tool we can get organic traffic research result. In this way, we know keywords that are ranked by competitors. For bringing more traffics it shows excellent performance. Overall it is the best SEO tool in the market now.

Pros

It is very nice software for backlinks and SEO analysis. It has a site audit tool that monitors SEO issues of our sites regularly. It shows a complete backlink profile. We get a proper backlink report. Ahrefs link analysis tool index is huge. It is also updated regularly. It is also a great SEO competitor research tool. Ahrefs has an exclusive backlink analysis feature. It is a keyword explorer that gives valuable information on search volume, competition, CPC, CTR, SERP position history, and more. Keyword explorer does not limit to one search engine. It is a rank tracker tool that shows the ranking position in google.

Cons

It is a great tool that shows quality performance. Rank trackers should be updated regularly. New keyword ideas should be improved

Many thanks for the honest review! Please note that keywords in Rank Tracker get updated according to your chosen plan. Daily updates are available as an add-on. As for the new keyword idea improvements, please write us at support@ahrefs.com to provide us with some more context. Thank you! :)

KZ

Kirill Z.

Internet, self-employed

A thing no AHREFS affiliate will tell you

Even if this credit rule is listed on the Pricing page, it is unclear what those credits are consumed for. I could never expect that they melt out with EVERY click... So I got disappointed / this is not what I call customer-friendly. The app is very expensive already, and this credit situation doesn't improve the app's usage. But it brings the company much more money, I understand. Tja, that's capitalism, bro.

Pros

Of course, we all know it's a fantastic tool that provides many information and tools. I haven't used it for a long time, but I decided to use it because many people on youtube were praising how good it is.

Cons

Here's what no Youtuber/ahrefs-affiliate will tell you: after you pay, you will realize that EACH LITTLE click you make on the platform consumes a credit, and for 100 EURO per month, you have only 500 of those. Literally. Just 500 credits. I started my keyword research, and schwupps - almost 100 credits gone. EACH STEP you need while looking for keywords/related topics consumes credits.

Hi Kirill, Good to see you back! Indeed, our pricing has changed since last year (March 2022, to be more specific). With the old plans, the main features were available to everyone—regardless of the plan they were on. This meant large agencies paid the same subscription price as a one-person SEO (often a beginner). The best way to differentiate usage was by how many "data requests" each user was...

MD

Mert D.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Marketing Analysis with Ahrefs

I am using Ahrefs to understand my competitors website and their marketing strategy. I use template dashboard to report my customers about their website health.

Pros

Ahrefs is important tool for market analysis, to understand your competitors and their marketing strategy. You can define your marketing strategy with it's features.

Cons

Ahrefs should have more feature for social media analysis to understand competitors behaviour.

Happy to know we help you proactively define your marketing strategy :) Could you write us at support@ahrefs.com about the social media features you're talking about? Even better, you can write or upvote these feature suggestions on our canny page: https://ahrefs.canny.io/ The more votes a feature suggestion gets, the likelier our product team will consider it when reviewing the product roadmap. Thank you!

VG

Victoria G.

Textiles, 1-10 employees

Arefs is the king : backlinks and broken links

Great Tool, but the decision they have taken with prices i think they have losted a lot of customers.

Pros

I love backlinks and broken links I never found a software like this.

Cons

The price. They have raised the price to 179 €/month if you want to use these 2 funtions. It´s not a price you can allow if you are beginning in SEO.

Thank you for the review, Victoria! The Standard plan you're talking about is more tailored towards SEO professionals, not beginners. You can still use our free plan, where the Backlinks and Broken Backlinks reports are available (but only for your verified websites): https://ahrefs.com/webmaster-tools We also have a free backlink checker: https://ahrefs.com/backlink-checker And a broken link checker: https://ahrefs.com/broken-link-checker Hope these help!

KB

Kyle B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Dig DEEPER into Google Data & Find SEO Gold!

I absolutely LOVE it, and the YouTube content is the best!

Pros

I live for finding low difficulty high traffic potential keywords and building blog posts with them. Even more so, I have a long list of related terms to complement the focused keyword. This software is the best! Oh, and I really LOVE parent topic reporting. I could NOT find this in SEMRush.

Cons

I wish there was a feature where it would suggest better keywords. For example, if I typed in a variety of keywords and the most I found was 10 searches a month, it would be great if it analyzed my unpopular searches and recommend similar more popular searches.

Thank you for your feedback, Kyle! We do have a feature like you're already asking called Parent Topic. It determines if you can rank for your target keyword while targeting a more general topic on your page instead. Learn more about the best practices when doing keyword research in Ahrefs here: https://help.ahrefs.com/en/articles/735464-what-are-the-best-practices-for-doing-keyword-research-with-the-help-of-ahrefs For any feature suggestions that you might have, please write them down on our canny page: https://ahrefs.canny.io/ The more upvotes a feature suggestion gets, the likelier will it further be considered by our product team when reviewing the product roadmap. Hope this helps!

AK

Aman K.

Sports, self-employed

Ahref Review

Pros

It's not difficult to utilize. You can utilize Ahrefs to perform watchword research for a wide range of web search tools including, essentially, YouTube — key contenders normally just give search information to research. It gives you admittance to every one of the key devices commonly required for a Search engine optimization project: catchphrase research, backlink investigation and site reviewing. Completing...

Cons

There's no free preliminary. As far as possible are selfish. All plans, even the most costly 'Endeavor' plan, just accompany one seat. Its connection file is more modest than those of key contenders Moz and Semrush. There's no telephone support. There are no implicit contact surfacing or venture the executives instruments accessible to assist you with backlink building. There's no versatile application for in a hurry Search engine optimization work. The point of interaction can be a piece drowsy.

Thank you Aman for the in-depth review! To clarify a few things: 1. We do have a free plan, which allows you to use Site Explorer and Site audit for an unlimited number of verified projects. You can sign up here: https://ahrefs.com/webmaster-tools 2. Indeed, each paid plan comes with 1 power user, but you can invite as many as you wish. They will become chargeable when they start using Ahrefs. 3....

Sarfaraz K.

E-Learning, 501-1,000 employees

Best Competitor Analysis and Backlink Checker

My overall experience with Ahrefs has been exceptional. The wide range of features and data points available have enabled me to gain valuable insights into various aspects of my business and competitors in the market. The intuitive user interface and scalability allow me to easily run reports that accurately reflect my current position. In addition, I appreciate their attentive customer service representatives who are quick to answer questions or provide help when needed. Ultimately, having access to such an effective research platform like Ahrefs is a great asset for any organization looking to stay ahead in an ever-changing industry.

Pros

After researching a variety of SEO tools, I decided to give Ahrefs a try. I have been very pleased with its intuitive design and wide range of powerful features. Of all the features, I like their competitor's backlinks research tool the most; it is highly accurate and user-friendly. Not only can I use their extensive list but also filter them down by search volume, competition levels, etc. This feature has saved me countless hours in trying to narrow down relevant backlinks for any given project. I would highly recommend Ahrefs to anyone serious about optimizing their website for engagement and ranking well on search engines.

Cons

Working with Ahrefs was an overall positive experience, although I found the cost to be quite high in comparison to other SEO tools of similar effectiveness. Although I understand that Ahrefs is a reliable, feature-rich tool, I am looking for something more pocket-friendly as I often work with a limited budget. It would be great if Ahrefs could come up with some more affordable plans or features so that smaller businesses like mine are able to take full advantage of their suite of offerings.

Thank you for the extensive review, Sarfaraz! :) For more affordable tools, try out Ahrefs Webmaster Tools. This is our free plan, which gives you access to Site Explorer and Site Audit for all your verified projects: https://ahrefs.com/webmaster-tools We also have a hub of free tools: https://ahrefs.com/free-seo-tools They might be limited, but help you hit the ground running. Be sure to check them out!

DS

Dmitriy S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

No respect to long-term clients and testers

As I explained, the overall experience is good, however their pricing model (where you must pay for tools that you will never use) is terrible.

Pros

Ahrefs was always a great tool, that I personally recommended to many colleagues and partners in the SEO industry.

Cons

Their pricing model and customer support is terrible. I was somehow involved into what ahrefs is right now, by providing a lot of feedback/feature requests in the early days of ahrefs (same I did for other now well-known SEO platforms). However, this month they just disabled my current plan that I was using for a long period of time, forcing me to switch to more expensive and less functional package. We never exceeded the usage of credits, but they decided that we need to pay more, and pay more for tools that we never used and never will use.

Hi Dmitry, We're sorry to hear that you're not happy with the usage-based pricing, and we're sorry that we can no longer support Legacy accounts that exceed the current usage-based pricing limits. As a long-time user, you're aware that we haven't raised prices on our product in a long time. Unfortunately, the previous Legacy limits and pricing don't reflect the value users get from our current products, making a pricing adjustment necessary. We hope you'll continue to get value from Ahrefs, and we hope to count you among our users in the years to come.

SR

Shaikat R.

Feature-Packed All-in-One SEO Tool

Excellent SEO tool for professionals.

Pros

Ahrefs is a widely used SEO tool by SEO professionals out there. Their suite of SEO tools is packed with advanced features loved by all, including me. The backlink analysis tool of Ahrefs is unparalleled and considered the benchmark in the SEO industry. Content gap analysis is another excellent feature that I love a lot. In my opinion, Ahrefs is the all-in-one SEO tool you'll ever need to step up your SEO game.

Cons

Well, well, well - the price! Lately, they have changed their pricing structure, negatively impacting users, including myself. And they lost quite a lot of users!

Thank you for your trust in our backlink checker tool, Shaikat! Indeed, the general feeling is that we're losing a lot of users. When consulting the facts though, around 35% of our paying customers are on the new plans. About the pricing change (the first major one since 2016), this decision was made to counter group buyers. And also to align the pricing plans with the value we provide at Ahrefs....

RS

Ruka S.

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Ahrefs Review from marketing exec at Financial Service

Overall I am very satisfied with Ahrefs and I believe it is one of the most useful SEO tools to identify new market opportunities, content opportunities, and check competitors performance.

Pros

Ahrefs gives a very detailed information that is very easily accessible. We use it often to identify new opportunities within the market as well as check competitors performance. Their SERP features allows us to look into the SERP without manually checking them and their position history chart allows us to look into the position movement over the past 2 years.

Cons

The least favorite part on Ahrefs is that you cannot select a certain set of keywords and get reports on it (at least not with the plan we use). We would need to manually go in and look up each keyword to figure out the performance on those keywords whereas some competitors allows us to register keywords and get automated reporting on its movement.

Hi Ruka! Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts on our toolset. We're happy to hear you're getting a lot of value out of your subscription! For keyword reporting, have you made use of our Rank Tracker feature? It sounds like it might be what you're looking for. If it isn't, please reach out to support@ahrefs.com to let us know what it is you had in mind. Thanks again, Ruka!

FG

Franklin G.

Market Research, 1-10 employees

Ahrefs is my go-to tool for keyword research

Ahrefs has been a great tool for our marketing team. It helps us deliver clarity & confidence to our clients about customer behavior in multiple channels. It is helpful for Customer Journey Mapping, Market Research, and Marketing Plan development.

Pros

Ahrefs is the best tool for keyword research because it includes data from a variety of sources like Amazon and YouTube. The ability to quickly toggle between platforms to see the search volume is fantastic. I also like how easy it is to export, save, and share the data.

Cons

Ahrefs estimates for keyword CPC is not accurate for Amazon. The data is taken from Google keyword CPC which is an entirely different cost and can mislead a marketer into creating an ill-informed marketing plan. If the website research tool was as powerful as other software providers, I would use it almost exclusively.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

My favorite SEO tool

I'm satisfied. I get what I want and need.

Pros

All in one - for SEO's. Ahrefs is best for everything regarding links. But there's more in the package: You get site audits, keyword trackers, content and keyword research + more. Of these, I do love the site audit. It made my life easier - compared to Screaming Frog. Now I don't have to sit around and wait while my computer crawls. I can just close the Ahrefs tab - and the whole thing will be done within the hour (or overnight). Theres even scheduled crawls, so I can get an overview of our technical and on-page SEO performance every week or month. It even comes with a lot of descriptions and guide on what to do about the bugs and errors found on your website. Great for beginners and specialists.

Cons

It can cost a lot if you have a lot of users. There's no option for individual logins for a team. So we do log each other out all the time - even though we have bought the package with up to 10 users using the login. The same goes for the Chrome Toolbar. A cool tool, but we log each other out - so we have to log in each day. It feels like a waste of time. They are not made for PPC stats. Theres some numbers and Ad examples, but they don't seem correct.

Chris N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great leader in the SEO tool industry, but the credits model is pretty bad.

I've used Ahrefs for years and never had any complaints, but the credit model charges you for things it shouldn't. Come on Ahrefs, you've got a great product, but this credit nickel and diming made me look elsewhere.

Pros

There isn't much not to like about Ahrefs as a tool, it does it all (and it's great to have everything you need under one roof).

Cons

The new credits model: if you're carrying out competitor research you get charged for silly things like sorting rank or search volume from high to low, or applying a simple filter.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Chris! And sorry about your disappointment regarding the new pricing plans. Prior to this change (first one since 2016), we studied the usage patterns of our paying customers and designed it in such a way where 80%+ of them were barely affected. While the remaining 20% were affected to a varying degree, based on how much they use the platform. We...

Arheer G.

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best SEO Tool

We started using Ahrefs for doing competitor's keyword research, monitoring their backlinks, etc. Ultimately it also helped us find technical SEO bugs.

Pros

- All in one tool that can help you with multiple things like keyword research, technical SEO audit, etc - Keyword research functionality is very helpful - SEO technical audit can be easily done - You can easily monitor backlinks

Cons

- Customer support is not great - Tool is very expensive

Thrilled to know you take full advantage of the Keywords Explorer tool! At the same time, we're sorry to hear about your experience with our support team. Would you mind telling us why it wasn't great? We're always looking at ways to improve our platform, so any feedback is welcome. Thank you!

AB

Arnaud B.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

The best SEO tool in terms of data insights

Overall, Ahrefs is arguably the best SEO software out there for keyword research and competitor analysis as well as backlinks tracking. However, its credits limits could be better and can be a blocker for power users.

Pros

I believe that the force of Ahrefs resides in the accuracy of their data, especially related to backlinks over competitors. That's probably my favorite part of the software.

Cons

I don't like their limits very much. For a SEO software, it's quite costly and the limits in the base plan is very low. They should re-structure pricing around other limits than keywords search or change how credits are deducted because it's a very bad designed system that is unfair when you just refresh your page for example.

Hi Arnaud, Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and feedback! We're proud of our backlink database, and we're thrilled to hear that you're a fan, too! The credit system has been a bit of an adjustment for some of our users, so that is fair criticism. We've restructured how credits are counted (no credits for sorting, for example), and we're in the process of making additional changes that should make things better for our users. Again, thank you for taking the time to write out a thoughtful review, and thank you for choosing Ahrefs!