Ahrefs Reviews

4.76/5 (99 reviews)

Vikram Singh Rathod

Great competitors analysis tool

Reviewed 2018-11-26

I am working as SEO manager in one of the top-rated Digitial Marketing agency in India and I am using Ahrefs since last 2 years now, this is one of the tools that I am using on a daily basis and I really can't leave a day without this tool. It makes my competitor's analysis work so easy, Ahrefs helps me find the best links from my competitors and I have explored what content Gap and some basic distance my client's website is having and can set the campaign accordingly. This is the must have tool before starting SEO or content marketing campaign. The best thing about Ahfers is you will get everything related to competitors & backlink analysis. It includes few most amazing features like comprehensive backlink data, Overall organic keywords your website is ranking for, Overall organic traffic with history, Keywords explorer for detailed keywords research, Linkintersect to see which links your competitors are having and you don't, and many more. Ahfers is also one of the most user friendly tool I have ever used, it has got everything which every digital marketers need. You can find hundreds of links opportunities by using content explorer which shows you which content is shared the most in your niche. You can reverse engineer your competitors backlink by the cocomprehensiveis of competitors backlink and acquire them.

Anonymous

One of the best SEO tools

Reviewed 2018-10-22

Ahrefs is one heck of a tool which is evolving. When I started using it, it had limited features and in last 2-3 years, it has evolved into a massive all-in-one SEO toolkit, which is great. If you are an agency or SEO pro and not using Ahrefs, you are not in the league.I have used several SEO tools like Majestic, SEMRush, and others, but nothing works like Ahrefs. It is one of the most feature-rich tools out there. It is constantly updated and the team keeps on adding new features which keeps users hooked. One of the best things about Ahrefs is that it crawls and indexes new backlinks really fast. And this speed is still improving. Compared to SEMRush, Ahrefs does a great job overall. I mainly use it to monitor backlinks, referring domains, and rankings. In terms of rankings, it is spot on. I never had any issues with Ahrefs whatsoever. Another amazing thing about Ahrefs is their tutorials that show users how they can use and benefit from Ahrefs different features. Besides, Ahrefs blog is one of my favorites.

Albert Aguilar

Powerful All-in-one SEO solution

Reviewed 2018-09-29

I use it everyday to keep track on my sites and my competitors.Ahrefs is one of the greatest SEO tool ever made. It can do a lot of things from keyword research up to content promotion. This all-in-one tool is my main weapon and it helped me gain higher rankings. Here are some of its advantages. 1. Doing keyword research is fast and accurate. Their keyword explorer tool has a lot of data to determine if the keywords are good. It shows the search volume, trend and the reliable keyword difficulty feature. 2. Accurate rank tracker. It also shows the estimated traffic that I am getting. 3. The site explorer tool. I'm using this extensively. This is what makes Ahrefs a powerful tool. I can input any URLs and it will provide me with some useful data like the keywords I am ranking, my site's backlinks and referring domains and the estimated traffic.

Anonymous

Indispensable resource for a large variety of use cases

Reviewed 2019-02-18

An incredibly in-depth resource for almost everything on the web. This is a must-have tool for anyone in online marketing, SEO, or simply managing a site. Indispensable. Ahrefs offers an absolute wealth of data and information with near infinite uses. Quickly and easily look up Given the complexity and depth of the information available, Ahrefs is surprisingly easy for beginners to use. While it certainly takes some background knowledge to make the most of what it offers, clear, visual charts and graphs help to present data intelligently, and mouse-over explanations help to explain each feature to users. The dashboard makes it easy to monitor your most important sites. I particularly love the comprehensive breakdown or url and domain authority, as well as the keyword explorer which not only provides data on a particular keyword but also maps related search terms and allows you to see how multiple keywords interact. Additionally, a deep dive into backlinks can provide a huge amount of information for almost every possible use-case. An incredible resource for SEO, marketing, reporting, and website management. Given the huge amount of value offered, pricing is extremely reasonable.

Giorgi Gogitidze

Must have tool for SEO geeks

Reviewed 2018-10-14

One of the best SEO tools I ever worked withUsing Ahrefs with SEMRush is what it all takes to get the overall deep understanding of the SEO for the project you are working for. Ahrefs is invaluable tool when it comes to the backlinks and their tracking. Apart from having the extensive SEO capabilities (tools, features, functions, etc - which all of them works very well) this tool is my number one go when I need anything - literally anything backlink related. I cannot even imagine analyzing the competitors backlinks or certain amount of them without using Ahrefs. It's the valuable and reliable source taking its permanent place in my SEO toolbox.

Mark Lindquist

Hands-down the best SEO/digital marketing tool on the market

Reviewed 2018-07-23

I'm a 10x better SEO with AhrefsWhere to start? If I could only use one tool for the rest of my marketing career, it would be Ahrefs. It can do everything, and it does everything better than all its competitors. I've built my whole SEO strategy on the back of Ahrefs. They really seem to understand what it takes to succeed with SEO today, too. Rest of their content team create some of the best content on the web, and really show you through their videos exactly how to get the most out of Ahrefs.

Dale Daniels

Powerful SEO tool with lots of functionalities!

Reviewed 2018-12-20

A must have SEO tool! It helped us to improve our organic traffic and rankings.Ahrefs is a very powerful tool that helped us to improve our organic rankings. It has lots of features and functionalities. All of them are useful and can help users and website owners to rank higher. I'm extremely impressed with the amount of data they provide. With a single click, I can see any website's data like traffic, amount of referring domains and organic keywords. I love using their amazing SEO tools like Keyword Explorer, Site Explorer and Rank tracker. Speaking of their Rank tracker, it is accurate and updated regularly. It also shows our average position, visibility and SERP features. In my opinion, Ahrefs is a must have SEO tool for any serious SEOs and companies out there.

Marielle Villaroman

Ahrefs is a great SEO tool for every online marketers!

Reviewed 2018-11-04

I've been using Ahrefs for about two years and it keeps getting better. It helped me and my team achieved higher rankings and as a result, more clients and the ROI is pretty good. Ahrefs is a very powerful SEO tool and here are the advantages of using it. 1. Easy to use. 2. Feature-packed software. 3. It allows me to track my keywords. 4. Accurate rank tracker and backlinks analysis 5. Doing keyword research with it is amazing. It has an amazing feature that helps me to measure the competition. 6. I can see the stats of any websites quickly. 7. They have an amazing blog which can help me and my team to become better. 8. Amazing support. 9. The developers keeps on improving the software.

Amber Callan

The Ultimate SEO Tool

Reviewed 2018-06-19

Allows us to perform basic and complex online marketing tasks from in-depth keyword analysis, keyword tracking, backlink analysis, site audits and more. We can also do content marketing planning using the content explorer. It's an agency's best friend.Our business wouldn't thrive without Ahrefs. We use it for content marketing planning, SEO optimization, PR link outreach, competitive analysis, in-depth keyword analysis, keyword monitoring and more. Ahrefs can give you a great overview on where your business stands in the online marketplace and has countless complex tools to help you dig into backlinks, keywords, content and more.

Erwin Sta.Ana

A must-have SEO tool!

Reviewed 2018-07-28

Quick and easy to use software. It has lots of useful features that will help you rank higher in any search engines.Ahrefs is an excellent SEO tool that is quick and has a lot of features. In my own opinion, it has the complete package when it comes to SEO and marketing. Doing keyword research is so easy. If I want to spy on my competitors, I just plug in their URLs and Ahrefs will quickly show their stats like backlink profiles and the keywords that they ranked. It also helps me to create a masterpiece content thru their keyword suggestions. Ahrefs is a web-based application so it is easy and light. I do not have to install or download anything.

Matthew Smith

An extremely powerful online marketing tool!

Reviewed 2018-12-05

Ahrefs is my main tool for any serious SEO work.In my opinion, Ahrefs is the most complete tool for every online businesses. It is a must-have tool if you are serious about your SEO and online business. I am using it for more than five years and it just keeps on getting better. Their keyword database is huge! It gives me tons of related keywords that I can use as topics for my articles. It also shows the search volume and the keyword competition. It is reliable and it helped me achieved high rankings on Google search engine. Analyzing my competition is a breeze. It shows relevant data to help me plan my strategy. Additionally, they have an awesome blog and video series to further enhance my SEO and marketing skills.

Dmytro Moroz

My one stop for SEO research

Reviewed 2017-12-06

You have all you need from rankings to linkbuilding analysis and keyword research. This can easily be your only tool for all of your SEO needs and even SEM research. In 2017, the team seems to have started dedicating more energy to making the tool not only functional but usable, bringing in lots of UX improvements and more visual controls and charts throughout the tool.

Roman Yarovyi

Must have tool for SEO specialist

Reviewed 2018-10-10

This tool can do everything you need to checkout your situation with SEO and PPC for your project and also give an analysis for competitor's projects. We use this in our agency on a daily basis.- Backlinks tools. You can gather thousands of backlinks to your project or other projects. Ahrefs has a huge database with it - PPC data. You can get all data about PPC campaigns of your competitor: keywords, ads, target pages - Keywords planner. You can gather a lot of keywords for your niche - Organic rankings. You checkout your keywords and rankings for them - Top pages. You can understand which page drives most traffic to the website

Luke Santana

Featured packed tool!

Reviewed 2018-09-16

Ahrefs if my go to all-in-one SEO tool. It is powerful and easy to use.Ahrefs is my main tool when it comes to SEO. It can do almost anything quickly and accurately. It has lots of useful features that can help me grow my online presence. They even updated their Ahrefs Toolbar to quickly view the metrics of any web page and it is free to use. You can track your keywords, analyze your competitors and the software can help you improve your content big time. It is easy to come out with a plan on how to stay on top after seeing the data Ahrefs produces. It is a powerful tool and it can be your all-in-one SEO solution

Hardian Nazief

Its good and it has my country keyword database

Reviewed 2018-12-23

Overal its a good experience, i paid the trial the have an awesome result but after that, try a month or two until you get the whole experience, dont go out pay a year.If you have to look for niche keyword and it is not in english, then ahrefs is the place, it has the databank for my country (South East Asia Region) which is awesome. For other keyword service, sometimes you just stuck with google US or the nearest is India. Ahrefs has very large database (look the "our data page") or ask the customer support is your country supported. Also there's keyword, backlink etc monitoring send via email. Other than keyword database, you have organic estimation traffic, which is a hit and miss (for my website, its a miss around 2000 user) but nonetheless it is really really good for competitor analysis. the backlink analysis also really helpful, which for my case goes back around 2014.

Aris Santos

Ahrefs is synonymous with SEO

Reviewed 2018-08-09

I do a lot of link building and SEO to grow our site's traffic. And there's always this one go-to tool that I have that helps me do the work easily. That's Ahrefs. For the most part, I use this monitor the links we get, to check our ranking, keywords, search for relevant content that I can get a link from, do audits and fix issues and more. It's also very user-friendly.

Richard Lassen

One word: Powerful!

Reviewed 2018-12-01

I loved Ahrefs. It is a powerful SEO tool.Ahrefs never failes to amaze me. It is definitely a powerful all-in-one SEO tool. It has a lot of features like Keyword Research, Domain Analysis, Content Marketing tool and Keyword Tracking. I've used all of the features and I loved it. I can quickly input a domain and see all the useful stats like their rankings, number of backlinks, domain rating, top pages and estimated traffic. It really gives me an edge to outperform a certain website and be on top. I also loved their blog, it has lots of tutorials and strategies.

Jack Curry

A must-have tool for SEOs and online business owners!

Reviewed 2019-01-21

Ahrefs is an incredibly powerful SEO tool that can help you to track and improve your website. It is the main tool in our office and it's really a wonderful piece of software. It is fast and accurate. It can detect almost all of our backlinks, keyword rankings and organic traffic. The rank/position tracker tool is very accurate and it can also show if our keywords are on Google's featured snippet. With the help of their Keyword Explorer and Keyword Difficulty tool, we can make quality content that can rank easily on search engines. The Competitor Analysis tool is helpful to spy on our competitors and to track their performance.

Shubham Tiwari

Best Tool For Competitors Backlink Research

Reviewed 2018-11-27

I am using Ahrefs since more than 6 years, i found it very reliable tool for every client i do SEO for. Also, it helped me so much by providing backlinks data of competitors, also their keywords with position, it helps us to determine which direction to go and where we can improve. Filtration of high quality to low quality links, dofollow and nofollow links and one link for one domain, that gives me accurate data and saves my time. Also, it shows keywords position and also search queries that ranks for any website, it is really helpful feature.

Elaine Sta. Ana

Feature-rich SEO tool! Ahrefs is so powerful!

Reviewed 2018-11-09

One of the best software for marketers and business owners.In my opinion, it is one of the best SEO software. It provides an all-in-one tool for marketers. It has lots of useful and advanced tools to help marketers like myself. Keyword research is my favorite game and Ahrefs provides tons of relevant keywords every time I use it. It also helps me to write better content and to audit my websites. Their crawlers are fast and reliable, they can detect new keywords and backlinks of my websites quickly. They have an awesome blog as well. I love reading their tutorials and ideas and they are really helpful! Support is top-notch!

Onome Joseph

Perfect SEO tools for Blogs/Sites

Reviewed 2018-10-14

When it comes to SEO, Ahrefs is a very good tool. You can grow your blog/site in a few months if you use Ahrefs dedicatedly. It has tons of features and some are, keyword analysis, competitors research and site overall SEO checkup. You can discover the keywords your site ranks for, you can also get to know the most active page of your blog. Also Ahrefs help you know your competitors and keywords they rank for. It also gives you access to possible low competition keywords you can develop and rankings on. Ahrefs is perfect for sites and blogs looking to grow. It's also cool for start-ups as its free trial account can give you a limited access to its features/services

Jamie McDermott

Probably the best SEO tool on the market

Reviewed 2018-02-13

It's a fantastic tool for every type of SEO. From keyword research to competitor and keyword tracking, keyword alerts to website auditing, Ahrefs has you covered. They have a really great blog and social channels/ private (invite only) groups that are really helpful and help you to learn more about SEO in general and their tool. The features are ever-evolving and really tiny but important updates are always being added - they listen to their users.

David Trujillo

My Preferred Tool for Backlink Building

Reviewed 2019-01-21

I love it, it's simple and quick to use. Simple and easy to use for the beginner. I trust their DA rank score the most after the update. It feels it moves in accordance with Google changes, while MOZ has the most wild of DA rankings. I use AHREF on a daily basis and it serves it's porpuse: DA, link intelligence on my competitors, new and lost links on our sites... all reviewed extremely fast withouth having extra information from other stuff like SEMRUSH does.

Gilles De Clerck

Best SEO Tool in the market, by far

Reviewed 2018-08-06

The title of this review says it all: I feel Ahrefs is the best SEO tool in the market. It's not so much that it has so much more functionality than Moz or SEMRush but it just feels more intuitive and looks better. The whole set up and how different functionalities work together makes a lot of of sense. I'm not much of a hardcore SEO-marketer, I mostly use Ahrefs to spy on competitors, check their traffic mix and backlinks (see what's working for them) as well as in-depth keyword research to uncover product - and market opportunities. Checking up on what people are looking for on Google is very powerful and Ahrefs is my superweapon to read the market's mind.

Jabi Sanchez

Best SEO Tool by far

Reviewed 2018-02-15

They have the biggest KW data base on the market, constantly updating They are really fast crawnling the internet The Contet Explorer is a really good tool for content marketers Their link crawling time is faster and their link data size is better than majestic and so much faster and better than moz