Syft Analytics Logo

The interactive & collaborative financial reporting tool.

Syft Analytics Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.91/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

netsuite
intacct

It is easy and intuitive to use, they listen to my suggestions in terms of new functionality, and their customer service is great (easy to get hold of, very friendly and professional).
I like the capability to link with multiple accounting packages. Its great that when you make a suggestion that the Syft team implements the suggestions.
So far nothing because whenever we have a problem it is always fixed straight away.
Okay for basic analysis but appears to be limited in functionality.

Abdelati L.

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

The best one this product for our business.! It’s fantastic product.

From all my experience i have never seen like this amazing product..! I really love it for our business… and i will keep using it à lot…’

Pros

The way for accounting & financial reporting make our analysts business in the good results..! It’s amazing product for our company..!

Cons

Syft analytics is amazing one from all the product i have used in the last.. it’s really good one from all the product can be using..!

AT

Adriana T.

Amazing Reporting Software for SMEs in SA

I love this product as it is so easy to use and allows for optimal management reporting to clients if the cloud accounting systems are correctly set up and bookkeeping is done very accurately. It reminds one to focus on the client and to report and advise on everyday business aspects that most business owners do not spend enough attention on.

Pros

Awesome SME reporting functionality for management purposes Valuations are a great feature and assumptions are adjustable for specific circumstances Key indicators are a great plus especially the Benchmarking feature Excel imports, as well as direct integrations, makes this a beautiful product for both Cloud Accounting and old school desktop applications such as Pastel.

Cons

Forecasting is not really a reliable feature as it does not allow for detailed inputs from the Balance Sheet Forecasting does not show the assumptions used so you still have to use Excel to finalise the forecasts. Feels elementary on Budget and forecasts The excel imports are great, however, direct integration through either SQL or Pervasive will be an absolute lifesaver. Industries can be more specific on the Benchmarking function.

JS

Joellen S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Analysis

OK, didnt really do what I was looking for

Pros

Data is easy to pull in through QBOL and could work for analysis.

Cons

I am looking for flexibility in reports and a ability to change columns and time frames

SM

Swamy M.

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

Syft's Features and Advantages

My experience on Syft have been being excellent, in overall it exceeded my expectations.

Pros

Syft' Reporting/Analytics features are very helpful for my job, there are simplify my life, Allowing me invest my time in other tasks. Also their Customer Support is diligent and attentive.

Cons

My only concern is about the capabilities for import data from Syft to Phyton.

MS

Mapula S.

Syft Analytics review

Pros

It’s firstly aesthetically pleasing. It’s is minimal, readable and not filled with overwhelming amount of data and information. It is straight forward and can be used on most devices anywhere. It is understandable as people with little knowledge on accounting softwares can still make use of it and find it helpful in performing tasks they otherwise could not perform on their own.

Cons

It may not be easily accessible to other individuals due to its pricing.

SP

Sineliso P.

Accounting, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Project experience

The project I did on the Syft websites(campus and analytics) was really interesting. It was so nice analyzing financial statement using the websites as it made a lot of things easier. All I had to know were my formulas and everything would be performed by the website. The person,Jodilee, who also taught how to navigate through the website was so precise and clear. She was nice throughout the entire videos. I'm thrilled to have been part of those who did their project on your websites. Hoping to get such an experience again soon.

Pros

It was easy to use and analyse. All you had to know were your formulas and it will calculate everything for you. The information is also presented in a manner that is easy to understand.

Cons

I love everything about Syft analytics. There is nothing o did not like.

TR

Tshegofatso R.

Syft Analytics review

Pros

I recently used the software to complete my auditing project. The software is easy to navigate. You can easily visualize the information in order to identify trends which makes it a great analytical tool.

Cons

I have used it for a short period of time and have not identified any significant cons.

AK

Ande K.

Syft seminar review

Syft really looks like an interesting tool I might use in the future. It’s highly organised, easy to use and helped me understand controls

Pros

The fact that it’s a software that’s easy to use and the staff is great.

Cons

Nothing really. There’s still a lot to learn about the software and I have not used it that extensively

NS

Nusaybha S.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Auditing project

Pros

I recently did an auditing project using syft and it was the most user friendly website as it made my auditing project easier to understand

Cons

From my point of view, I did not find any cons. The website worked fast with no lag and it was easy to navigate through

TM

Tshepang M.

Tshepang's review

It is easy to compile all financial statements

Pros

The product is effective and efficient. I would recommend this product to companies I may come across in my path. It is not a complex automated system

Cons

Absolutely nothing. I have no cons about syft analytics

Beautiful Reports for Every Business & Great Tool for Combining Multi-Companies

I specifically tried Syft because I was looking for a way to combine reports across multiple companies that were using separate QuickBooks Online accounts in order to provide an overview of profits to stakeholders. Syft worked wonderfully for this purpose and has been invaluable to providing this insight. Now I can provide reports much quicker because I'm not having to manually combine the data in excel sheets. I also found that it makes all reports look beautiful and professional and I love the additional insights, like the forecasting and KPI's. Once it's setup it's pretty easy to use.

Pros

Honestly, I love the visual appeal the most, the reports are pleasant to look at and I also love the amount of customization that you can do with the reports. Other than that, I have been impressed with the KPI's and forecasting. It makes presenting financial reports engaging and fun.

Cons

One thing that I don't like, is it seems to have a long lag time between the integration with QuickBooks. While I'm customizing reports in Syft I sometimes find things that need to be recategorized within QuickBooks, so I'll login to QuickBooks and quickly make that change. Sometimes it will be hours or even the next day before the new data shows up in Syft. This can delay getting reports finished and it can be frustrating at times. I also felt like setup was tedious, but the trade-off is the customization and that takes a lot of mapping to get it right.

AK

Arun K.

Pharmaceuticals, 1-10 employees

Excellent software and easy to implement

Very positive experience, and great for managers who don't have many people but want to get the data quickly.

Pros

I really enjoyed the data visualization and how easy it was to compare to other periods

Cons

I did wish I could have proforma data (for the current month, for example) but it's great to analyze how your company is performing to date.

BA

Brandon A.

Very satisfied

Pros

We used to do our management reports using excel and were skeptical about moving to a product we had to pay for. After using it for a few years now we can't imagine not using it. The single cost for unlimited companies is an excellent value for us as an accounting firm as we use it for all of our clients. The reports look very professional and the arrow indicator of increase or decrease on most reports is especially appreciated.

Cons

We used to have many graphs of the financial health of our client's businesses. Syft could still use more as the only one we currently use is the cash flow bar graph. The graphs on the side of the other reports are simply too small to see or use effectively. The refresh data feature is very slow and often gets stuck, requiring a page refresh but this just slows things down a bit, it doesn't make it unusable.

MT

Maxime T.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Great value for your money

Really great, the support is fast and proactive.

Pros

It connect easily to Quickbooks so we can fast and easily compare the reality to what we budget and forecast. The price is simply the best on the market for that quality of the product. As a small business Syft really take us to a new step.

Cons

There is some thing that still need work. It is not totally organic to learn, but once you understand how Syft work you can do almost anything with Syft.

Syft analytics - Game changer

Pros

Syft analytics is the most innovative platform on the market, their ease of use and innovate features is what sets them apart. They are an all in one platform that offers seamless plug and play. They have features never seen before such as the continuous review of controls ;Monitoring the effectiveness of the "least privilege access".They also enable real time collaboration with stakeholders.As a small business this is the quintessential platform that you would need.

Cons

Nothing, the platform is great! It outperfoms all competitors.

SL

Stephan L.

Excellet Management Reporting System

Management Reporting

Pros

With the easy use of the software and the high detail of information you can add to reports

Cons

You cant insert custom fields with formulas to fixed-line items

Marie B.

MLB review. Syft

Awesome, but just new to itEasy to use, but would like to become a super userHave already recommended many times over because I’m so excited over this productSearching for 3 years, literally

Pros

IntuitiveDynamic Simple data visualization Abilities to do so much mite than I’ve been able to try yet, but cannot wait to begin to access the many mite comprehensive featuresForecastConsolidationsValuation (multiples)Etc etc etcAlso unlimited users provided by Syft is key!!Can’t stand the nickel and dime of other products when charge per user that could be cost prohibitive

Cons

Haven’t found anything that I don’t like yet

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Transformed my data

Pros

They provided exceptional services to your company. My financial statements were transformed from complex data into an easy-to-understand and visually appealing format. I was impressed with the quick and concise manner in which the information was presented to me.

Cons

I can’t think of anything to improve at this time

BI

Brandon I.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Syft is Game changing for the accounting industry

Amazing. Great product and great support.

Pros

TIME TIME TIME! The amount of time this software saves alone makes it worth buying. It is easy to use and Syft has amazing support staff.

Cons

Backdated journals do not refresh automatically. A manual refresh is necessary which takes time.

NM

Njabulo M.

Njabulo's Syft Analystics review

Well my experience with Syft has been great and i am learning new things on the software as i use it.

Pros

Well what i liked the most about this software is that it is very easy to use, more then enough templates that you can create for your specific template and all the additional information that you have an option to add on your report.

EK

Eleftherios K.

Banking, 1-10 employees

Strong reporting and insights

Pros

Simple interface Easy to understand outputs Seamless sing up process and integration Good support Reduces time to create detailed and insight outputs for clients

Cons

None really Not the most features on the market but you never end up using half of those anyway

Jv

Johan v.

Supermarkets, 11-50 employees

Co Owner of 4 companies

My experience with the liniment time of the day was so far excellent

Pros

Th software help easy access to finance meeting and to shape and change to your needs . def a bonus to multi companies . I am still a new client and syft are most uncomplicate user friendly

Cons

At the moment nothing due to the time and speed things needed to be done

RC

Rhett C.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Worth an entire extra person in our FP&A/financial reporting group

Pros

As the only person at our early-stage company ($8-$10M revenue) in finance and accounting, this software literally is as useful as hiring an FP&A analyst. I really like both the analytics component and the ability to generate custom reports instantly. It's awesome.

Cons

Nothing stands out to me as a huge negative. Would like to be able to customize the look of the reports a little bit more, but it's still hugely helpful so it's a minor cosmetic thing.

BP

Bonolo P.

Accounting, 201-500 employees

The all in one tool you can use in your business

Enjoyable learning experience with enough support to maneuver around. Not to complicated

Pros

The ease with which the system allows you to learn and understand why amounts inputted results in certain outputs and easy to work on

Cons

When you made a mistake you need to go back to where it starts to correct the error

KT

Kristine T.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Syft saves you time and makes you look great!

Wonderful support team that have always been willing and able to respond to our issues quickly. The customisation available is fantastic, and it's saving us hours in the creation of reports for our clients.

Pros

I love that it's easy to use, integrates with most common accounting software, and at a glance you can easily see where clients have financial issues. The financial health dashboard is really insightful and the best part is the commentary-driven reports that are available.

Cons

I don't really have anything I don't like at this stage!