CRM Analytics Logo

CRM Analytics

Cloud-based and on-premise data analysis solution.

CRM Analytics Reviews

User ratings

4.3

• Likelihood to recommend7.95/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I love how user friendly this is as you can customize the software to your liking and understanding and things are easily accessible.
One benefit of using SalesForce is that I save a lot of time when I pull up account and I have the benefit to customize views to help me have everything organized.
I signed up with Wave for a free alternative to Quickbooks to run my business. The software is easy to use and categorize your purchases and the best part it is free.
We've been trying to implement Salesforce in our business for months, but it's been quite difficult and tedious.
In addition, individual requirements in dashboards can often only be implemented with increased effort. For this, JSON files have to be adapted, which often leads to many errors.
It does need an analytical type experience. Which make it a bit hard to use.

CRM Analytics users...

SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence-logocaret
listing-logo

SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence

How would you rate CRM Analytics?

Salesforce software makes your daily work easier.

I use this software to report daily work and tasks and to keep everything in the company's database, so it is easy to find and follow up later.

Pros

The Salesforce software makes my daily reporting sorted and easy to find. It keeps me updated and it makes my daily tasks easy to follow up.

Cons

The Software is very easy to use. I did not notice any problems so far.

Salesforce Analytics Cloud Performance Review

Take decisions based on information result now easier

Pros

The dashboards are very handy and useful to our activities because it nicely integrates the information and presents it in a very digestable way with the enhancement of the Analytics Cloud

Cons

Knowledge ramp is a bit difficult to users that have no idea what is it

CRM Analytics review

Overall it’s been a good option for basic and mid-level analytics routines

Pros

Great features and high performance, together with professional support

Cons

Lacks Visualization tools found in other top products

SalesForce

Pros

I am able to share our POD's KPI report with my team.

Cons

It is not updated often enough for next month.

Easy to use but has hurdles too

Quite easy to use for the end user, could do with some improvements but is a good tool all in all

Pros

It helps out your data into a visual point which helps to track news business as well as existing quotes. It links to external applications which is helpful

Cons

The views can be limited sometimes so may not be able to entirely personalize the way you want to use it. You need coding knowledge in order to be able to maneuver or change things which makes it tough

Salesforce review

Great tools for sales as well for building up your leads with a lot of functions linked with the phone.

Pros

The effectiveness in organizing the leads and the contracts sent to the accounts -as soon as they click through by e-mail everything is done

Cons

I wouldn’t call cons , it a very complex software because the wide functionality you can deploy- you have to study in order to make the most of it!

Analytics platform for everyone under one roof!

Pros

1. We are using it to create dashboard by integrating Salesforce CRM 2. We are also using SQAL and SQL queries to create dashboards 3. Salesforce Analytics Cloud - we call it Wave Analytics creates beautiful dashboards

Cons

1. This is a web os platform so you will need internet connection to access it 2. Can expect more functionalities compared to other reporting tools i.e. integration with other data connectors

Game changer

We are very happy with the software, because we were able to make a leap in terms of productivity and data reading.

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to learn how to use. Also, it is very user friendly even for people who are not familiar with this kind of products. Finally the integration with other apps is clean.

Cons

Maybe the softwear needs to integrate more updates.

Great BI tool if you know SAQL

we use wave analytics to product sales and service dashboards

Pros

Produces great-looking dashboards that work within salesforce enviroment

Cons

difficult to create dashboard with out a good understanding of sql and sqal

Recomendo

Ótima experiência, organizou o atendimento de toda organização.

Pros

Ótima integração e interface intuitiva para novos usuários.

Cons

A existência de Delay na integração com o chat.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Using Sales force

If you need the best CRM, with the most tools and features, this is the CRM to get, bottom line. The analytics it tells you can really help yourself, your company and your team too

Pros

I was a user of Sales Force while working for a larger company. Many of the features were set up by the company, and these tools and features were quite robust. The sales function tools help you keep track of closed sales, opportunities and events meetings and potential leads. Plus you can customize reports to help you determine your success rate and areas to help you grow your business.

Cons

I think that due to this CRM being the leader in this space, that it also comes with many many tools and features, which at times can be a little overwhelming. (Although many good trainings on using this software are also available to help).

Sales Force review

Salesforce Analytics reminds be to contact clients that I haven't reached out to in a while and also it is a great tool to look at what cleint did previously and keeps my buisness fresh,

Pros

I use the analytics daily to keep up with my buisness, it reminds me when i haven't spoken to clients. The Dashboard is something I use daily, and it is very user friendly and easy to keep up with my buissness.

Cons

Overall I am exteremly happy with Salesforcea and all of the Analytics it provides to make my business easier.

Helpful software

Overall, I've had a good experience with Salesforce. The software has streamlined processes in our organization.

Pros

Product is easy to use and has the option for a lot of different functionality. Reports are helpful and the chatter function is great to have as a cross-check feature.

Cons

It takes me 5-10 tries to login to the software every day. I enter the same username/pw but I have to click login multiple times before I can actually get in.

Nicole's review

I love the software and use it daily. It is so simple to utilize and honestly I can't picture myself continuing to work without it anymore.

Pros

Cons

I would love to have more power on customizing the software as it can be complicated to give instructions to another person to do so for me.

Salesforce

Keeping tabs on all of my accounts, as well as future pipelines with ease.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to navigate, in addition to the data that Salesforce is able to bring to the table + additional widgets.

Cons

Because of the layers of data and reporting, some areas are difficult to get to without clicking multiple times/multiple tabs.

Amazing platform for Amazing Analytics

Pros

Amazing visual experience for your data. Users find it so much easier to use and view data as well, which allow them to drive their performance in the right directions. The visualization of data not just from salesforce but also from outside systems is a huge plus as well, as now we can see all of our data in one place.

Cons

It is a heavy lift to implement and at first it can take a little bit of time to understand what you are looking at. But once it clicks it is off to the races.

All-in-One Analytics Platform

As long as data integrations and some past experience using Salesforce Analytics Cloud is there, I find this tool super helpful in retargeting customers who are engaged with my marketing campaigns but need an extra nudge to buy my apparel items. Additionally, analyzing the retargeting campaigns on an ongoing basis and after they have concluded helps me use those clusters of customers for other ads I want to run in the future for a different but related items, categories or brands. If there is more technical support and training available for non-premium users, we should see a growth in value of Salesforce Analytics Cloud.

Pros

I used Salesforce Analytics Cloud to analyze impact of my marketing campaigns on customer journeys. After I connected Google Analytics to Salesforce, I was able to see the data flow between the tow systems. I then created custom audiences in Google Analytics using the criteria of customers who engaged with marketing campaigns, added items to cart but didn't purchase them. Once the destination of Salesforce...

Cons

Setting up integration between Salesforce Analytics Cloud and business intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy needs development resources. There is a learning curve for users who have not used Salesforce before. Example: data extensions, APIs, etc. need to be configured according to Salesforce requirements. Coding knowledge is needed to maximize potential of data connectors. If password is forgotten, there is a long process to reset it which sometimes may involve working with Salesforce administrator or tech support. If tools like Datorama are used, integration is easier but then clients have to spend extra money to get access to those add-ons. So, premium support and integration costs are high.

Very pleased with the software.

This has been by far a very good experience and will continue to be I am sure of that!

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use. I use this every single day for my job. I literally sign inn and boom its straight to work. I rarely have an issue. Honestly in the beginning there were a few like usual but now there are non. This has to be on of the easiest and most organized platform I have used.

Cons

Like I said there were issues in the beginning but they were sign inn issues. It really had nothing to do with the platform itself. We were all just having issues with remembering our passwords that's all haha!

Does the job!

Good but have not explored other options to know different

Pros

Reporting and analytics mostly easy to customize and generate reporting but could be more intelligent with categories.

Cons

Time taken to load each page snd lack of abundant categories to drill down into. Better dashboard as well.

SF review

overall experience has been great. It feels like there are unlimited things you can do with Salesforce.

Pros

i love how so much information about contacts, leads, accounts can be stored in one holistic software.

Cons

salesforce is a great too and i cant really say anything bad about it but if I had to pick I would say that its frustrating how there are 2 different types of Salesforce: lightning and regular.

Salesforce is a very powerful tool

I was really impressed as a user by this software and it was a great tool for our business sales analysis

Pros

Easy to configure for the business needs easy to use on a daily basis training is relatively easy as well a good support service allows integrations via open APIs

Cons

can be tricky to understand the configuration and what needs to be updated in order to use the same values in all modules

Best Visual Reporting and Dashboard Tool

Pros

I have recently worked with this product, Dashboards are very interactive, mobile friendly and easy to share your data with your colleagues. You can filter your data with your dynamic time query. Response is also very quick and fast in terms of performance.

Cons

We have started recently and in learning phase, So can't provide much information for least like, but graphics are above than my expectation. i personally appreciate it.

Analytics is great, as long as your data is in Salesforce.

Expensive and there is always a hitch with Salesforce, but we are getting our money's worth and happy with the analytics we have built.

Pros

Any Salesforce plug-in to your implementation is a benefit, and this is a great one. As long as your data is in Salesforce, you have ample tools to run analytics and build reports.

Cons

We have a lot of data NOT in Salesforce, so have to use a third party tool to analyze that data separately. We are looking into Einstein, as they say you can use both external and internal data.

SFDC BI Platform

Pros

One of the best cloud BI platform. We can notice that Salesforce is improving Einstein Analytics continuously in their releases. AI in Einstein analytics is simply superb and easy to adopt.

Cons

More functionalities needs to be added.We all know it is improving but when compared to other BI tools like Tableau, some features are lagged.

SalesForce is a great tool to manage customers/clients information. It is pretty easy to use.

Pros

SalesForce has the ability to store many accounts with the customers/clients information and easy to find them and create new account.

Cons

The software itself could be a little more nice-looking. I believe it can have several updates to make it easier to use.