Nuclino Reviews

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and organize large amounts of information. The integration with Google is fantastic.

Kunal G.

Alexis G.

Isaias G.

Cons

I felt that the only missing piece to this platform was the inability to set reminders.

This is a minor error that one was look before sending and message as one does with anything.

Isaias G.

Those sorts of crazy widgets don't belong in your organization's wiki.

Ian M.

4.6

Nuclino is what Confluence should be

Great from start to end. I signed up with Nuclino in its very early days and the product has been rock solid. The team has been willing to add new features I've suggested (yay, emoji auto-complete when entering ":") and they've been moving fast and building new features every month. The low price tag was another key factor.

Pros

Nuclino is exactly what you'd want in a wiki software. Anyone trying to organize a series of documents/notes in an organization should check our Nuclino because it fits the bill. The design of the product is so good that it's actually fun writing new notes/docs in the app. There's a desktop app, web app and mobile app that make it easy to quickly search for a bit of organization knowledge, capture call notes/meeting notes, etc. They have great keyboard shortcuts (start a line with "/" just like in Slack and you'll see the types of objects you can insert) and linking new docs is as easy as using the "@" symbol. Live multi-user collaboration rounds out the feature set. And the price tag is VERY reasonable. The team behind the product is small, excited and very responsive.

Cons

If you're looking for something that can include every kind of widget (one of the selling features of Confluence) then Nuclino may not be the right fit... but honestly, use another tool for your dashboards. Those sorts of crazy widgets don't belong in your organization's wiki! Users coming from expensive wiki products will feel like some things are "missing" but if you want a wiki that's actually easy and fun to use, this is it.

A great company wiki

Visualization of various knowledge graphs as well as check lists.

Pros

What I liked the most about Nuclino was the ability to work visually. It's really helpful to be able to structure data in a mind map rather than a list. The real-time collaborative editor helps me work efficiently with my remote team members. Really happy about the release of a Slack integration. Was pleasantly surprised when I started using the tool. Our team needed an easy-to-use wiki/knowledge base to keep track of our projects, store documentation, and collaborate and so far we've been pretty happy with Nuclino.

Cons

Nothing I can think of, it accomplished everything we would expect from a team wiki.

A positive experience from top to bottom

This system, first and foremost, is EXTREMELY easy to use. The GUI is self explanatory, with a clean and modern front end. It's allowed us to being to collate everything our business requires for a knowledge base as we look to undergo business expansion within the next 2 years. It's probably as simple as it gets when it comes to using it. Much like a Wikia page you'd see on when you're browsing Google,...

Pros

Ease of use GUI Infact, pretty much everything about it!

Cons

I can't think of any at this time, genuinely. It's helped us to create a perfect knowledge base for our business.

Was looking for an alternative document editor for shared docs

Pros

I believe the best thing is the software was free. It was similar to google docs, but different enough for us to give it shot

Cons

We've used google docs for some time. In comparison, I feel like the ease of use for nuclino could have been a little more intuitive.

Nuclino as a Game Design Document

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use and file sharing. Nuclino may be the best project management software I've ever used.

Cons

General Task review. It would be great if every task list was displayed in one section.

Perfect for internal documentation

A great, slick documentation app. It proved to be an invaluable tool for my team to share information and collaborate on projects.

Pros

Very easy to use, everything can be structured in a transparent, user-friendly way so it's easier to navigate than folders on Google Drive. The WYSIWYG editor is clean and efficient. Quite affordable too.

Cons

This is not really a con more like a feature request, but I wish it were possible to track when stuff gets deleted and by whom.

Very flexible project documentation tool

I use Nuclino to document the projects I work on. It serves as a wiki for the project which helps anyone joining the project at later stages understand what was done during the design process, and why certain decisions were made. It is definitely a big step up from using Google Docs and Google Sheets which gets very messy during the course of a project.

Pros

The way Nuclino is built makes the platform very flexible towards the way you work. The software's very generous free tier lets you explore all the main features. You can even have unlimited teams within the free tier, within which you can have unlimited workspaces. You can think of workspaces as 'projects'. You can then create clusters (think: folders) and items (think: pages). There are 4 views within a workspace: All, Recent, Board and Graph, which is what makes the application great. The Board view is very similar to a Kanban board that even lets you drag and drop 'items' between 'clusters'. Nuclino also has apps for iOS, Android, Windows, macOS and Linux.

Great For Knowledge Capture & Employee Training/Onboarding

We trained hundreds of remote researchers with the platform. We also use this workspace as a tool to norm on research processes that support quality data.

Pros

It is easy to get started and takes away the pain of managing so many google sheets. Has good features for editing, documenting, and communicating processes.

Cons

The ease of deleting large amounts of information without knowing it. It is also easy to drag around clusters and items into others accidentally without warning. No system to track changes or alerts here. Finally, permissions setting and inviting users is not a particularly intuitive process.

We use it as the base of knowledge in our small company

It became the center of information of my company.

Pros

I created a digital marketing agency, and all the toolkits, customer information, and the "cookbook" of how to do our work is in Nuclino. Currently I'm using only the free plan, but definitely, the paid subscription also worth the cost. It has a web app, android app, windows app, and even Linux app! Can't complain. The interface is clean and it's very very easy to use. You can upload files, links, images, etc.

Cons

The app only works online. Which means, you cannot write offline and then wait for the next sync to update the new information in the cloud.

Great

A good experience

Pros

I think it is a great software, it’s gonna help you to make everything easier

Cons

There’s some tools I couldn’t use because I did not understand how

Nuclino

My overall experience with nuclino was amazing it’s a great tour I have when building a small company or running a marketing team. It allows you to work with every different branch a matter how large or how small due to its ability to have multiple users make sharing information credibly easy without the hassle and allows for real time work. It has amazing tools to use for any project making things go smoothly for any magazine users magazine creators social media marketing or anything else imaginable.

Pros

What I love most about the software is that it’s shares documents, images, and PDFs a real time speed but allows anyone to join in on a project. In a previous job our team used to use the software in order to share idea faster on big projects. Working In a former marketing agency that came in handy with working with social media clients who want to promote content faster while working on producing...

Cons

The only con about the software is when using its beta version online The website and clank up information and sometimes when using auto correct it may put something it recognizes from other emails onto you a current message. This is a minor error that one was look before sending and message as one does with anything

Huge nuclino fan

I've really enjoyed it. It was really intuitive to start using and has continued to be useful throughout my 9 months of use.

Pros

I had never used a product like Nuclino until joining my current startup, and I've been really impressed with it. It's super easy to use and edit and it looks clean. It's been an essential tool for me as I've built out all of the documentation for my department. Some of my favorite features are the ability to pin articles and the ability to include boxes of code (and you can specify the language - there are a bunch to choose from, although I've only used SQL).

Cons

Very minor, but I would like the ability to bold H1/H2/H3.

Pretty simple internal wiki for a company!

Pros

Not complicated to set up at all! Just sign in and start organizing your data. The free version is generally sufficient for small projects, and the standard version is surprisingly cheap for a small team. It's got a nice and clean notebook like interface, which also serves as your Table of Index to quickly find what you need to. There's also some pretty good privacy settings.

Cons

You can't control the hosting, and it also requires each member to sign-up to even view your data. For a large team, it can get pretty expensive very fast. It's also not as customizable and feature rich as, say, a custom installation of XWiki (although that's understandably also its strong-point).

Great knowledge base for capturing information

Pros

We use Nuclino daily to make sure we're documenting everything - from sales playbooks to HR processes to specific data collection checklists. It's easy to use, update, comment, and share.

Cons

Search functionality could be somewhat improved, as could adding users to different workspaces UI.

Great and helpful product

Nuclino has been a useful product and something I rely on each day.

Pros

Cons

I would like to see even more integration capability.

Great Knowledge Sharing Software

It has been an overall really good experience. I would highly recommend this software.

Pros

Nuclino is really intuitive to use. We built a training module for our business using Nuclino and it was a really successful experience. We like how easy it is to create subsections and insert content, including code blocks. I also like that there is a way to create permissions so you can control who can edit content and who cannot.

Cons

There is not much I don't like about Nuclino. I do wish you could customize the color scheme to your own business color scheme.

Great for Decentralized Companies

Pros

Nuclino allows me to keep directions and important information current and accessible across a team that works out of several locations. When onboarding a new team member, I can easily share a link to a Nuclino guide instead of re-explaining a process.

Cons

Navigating between workspaces can be confusing. I would love a home page/dashboard where I can more easily view high level information about my pages.

Very user friendly

Overall, it's been great. I just checked out the "Graph" tab for the first time today and it looks like a mess. I guess I understand what's going on there but there are a lot of jumbled lines and words that makes the "Graph" functionality not very useful.

Pros

I enjoyed how easy the product was to use. Utility was obviously their #1 priority when building this software. The ability to nest topics and lessons makes it a great resource library for our team.

Cons

The software isn't very visually impressive. Of course, I loved that the Nuclino team first tried to nail down utility, however, the UI might need to improve to be more visually impressive if me or other free users are going to be convinced to use a paid version. Presenting this software to a boss might go well if I had time to show him the nesting layers and the basic structure of Nuclino, but at face value, the UI could use some work.

This reviewer only left a rating