PDFfiller Reviews

4.59/5 (238 reviews)

Anonymous

easiest way to fill forms!

Reviewed 2018-08-09

I like it and I recommend it to anyone who works with Forms that cannot be edited using another softwares.In my job we need to complete a LOT of forms (we are a law firm specialized in tax and corporate law so we need to complete a lot of forms that come in PDF format) and some of them doesn´t allow us to make any edit in the regular PDF program so PDFFiller is our salvation. It is super easy to use and it allows you to edit the entire document using only this software. You can add text or even delete parts that you don´t need. It is a software that doesn´t require any effort to understand because everything is as simple as upload the document, make the changes and save as pdf or print the document. I use it every day and I find it very complete for the things that I need.

john ritchie

Manage and edit your PDF easily and quickly.

Reviewed 2018-11-16

pdffiller is a pdf processor quite different from the others, you can not only convert your files from pdf to other formats (and obviously from word, excel and others to pdf), but you can directly edit and process your texts online, so which you can write about the document, underline, place images, delete phrases and all the other things that a word processor allows you to do. Another advantage and surprises that you have, is that you can use files that are not only on your hard drive, but you can also use files from the web (through the address of the document) and you can integrate pdffiller with some app that you use daily as google drive, box, one drive and others. Finally, a very remarkable feature is that once you finish editing the file, you can choose some classic options such as the format in which you save it, but it also gives you the option to share it via mail, print it, send it by fax and use it in some social networks like facebook.

Best PDF Editor

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Up until a few years ago, all PDF software seemed the same to me. 'What could they do that much better to make a difference' was a question I asked. PDFfiller answered the question the first time I got to use it. PDFfiller is the perfect PDF editing and managing software that I have tried by a mile. Modifying documents and making last minute changes has never been easier. Smart signature protection, revision history, and commenting are just a few of the great features that make PDFfiller my favorite.

KARLA ANDREINA GOMEZ RODRIGUEZ

Creating Fillable pdfs has never been easier

Reviewed 2018-08-27

PDFfiller is a software that any human resources analyst needs to learn how to use, it really sets you appart from other professionals. For me it has been the best way to automate several processes at work. I absolutely recommend it.PDFfiller is incredible, it has allowed me to create fillable pdf forms to submit them to new recruits in our company, and that way we have reduced a lot of paperwork since all of our personnel files are in digital format. Also when interviewing for a position we have been able to automate and rank our candidates via our fillable forms.

Adria Abreu

Makes pdf edition easier

Reviewed 2018-09-05

In our office we need to fill a lot of IRS, FDOR and Court forms. This software allows us to fill them and save them a feature most of the governmental entities don't allow us. It also allows us to erase and edit all pdfs which makes our lives easier. It also allows you to load a document from every possible location, even has its own data of forms.

Wendy Hodge

What an awesome product. We use accord forms so often in this office that it is nice to have help!

Reviewed 2017-11-17

We like that most accord forms we use are already available from the site, but more so than that, the fact that we can upload our own documents as well. When you have to generate 150 certificates for one client, all different, this program makes that process seamless. The site runs very well, have not had to deal with freezing issues or losing extensive work because it didn't save, the site always saves my work for me. We just couldn't be more happy with the service.

Paola Morales Montero

PDFfiller is the best program to view and edit PDF documents. It is a tool for professionals.

Reviewed 2018-07-03

This program provides efficiency and quality at a very affordable price. Is it worth the investment. The one year package is very good. I recommend it.PDFfiller is a very useful application to send and receive files in PDF format, create refillable forms and sign documents in a very simple way. Its "autocomplete" function makes the job easier. It is a very light software that does not occupy a large space in our team.

Alejandra Maldonado

Great for using templates

Reviewed 2018-05-04
Review Source: Software Advice

I work in real estate investment and handle documents and other forms that are basically fill-ins for our tenants. PDF Filler has to make the job 300 times easier because it will add space or make everything look like its in its right space. It makes filling out a document legibly easy and fast so you then can be more productive in your work day.

Easy to use, saves time

Reviewed 2017-11-24

Time utilized more efficiently, forms completed with step by step guidance, simple for beginners or working late hours, most documents are available in the library, folder organization, can add signatures all in one spot.PDF filler has a large library of documents, anyone can easily personalize templates, can prepare add signatures and finalize documents all in one step, saves time!

Louie Fernandez

THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Very good product for the price. I highly recommend the annual membership.I have used PDF Filler for many years now, it is easy to use and there are many features that it does have that I don't use. If you use this tool to the max, it will benefit any company.

Kathy Batesel

Amazing value!

Reviewed 2018-10-30

I just purchased a subscription to PDFFiller due to being unhappy with a recent upgrade to Adobe's Document Cloud, and I'm absolutely thrilled with it so far, although I have been having some minor challenges. I suspect this is just part of the learning curve, but twice I contacted the online chat support and I am happy to say I was working with actual humans who were clearly native English speakers - a huge time saver when there isn't a language barrier! The challenges pertain to sharing documents. I was not signed up for the E-Sign upgrade, and shouldn't need to be in order to obtain client signatures, as far as I can tell. However, I don't mind signing up for E-Sign, and because the price is very reasonable, I went ahead and upgraded. I'm not certain what level of security is necessary for my line of work, and there are numerous choices available. Also, I had a problem when asking for phone number authentication, something that apparently can't be used when a document is emailed vs. sending a link. I'm still learning, but this is easily the most user-friendly .pdf system that allows for client signatures AND .pdf creations and edits, all while retaining security measures. The ease of editing .pdf files and forms.

Yosimar Martinez

Creating fillable pdfs has never been better

Reviewed 2018-06-27

PDF filler has been extremely benefitial for me, I has allowed me to go almost completely paperless, and this has had a great impact for my business since paper cost is extremely high in my country.I love PDFfiller, it is a great software for creating fillable PDF forms and this has allowed me to go almost paperless in my office, I just create the forms, send them to my patients and they send them back and that is it.

Jesse Garcia

Reviewed 2017-11-14

Have been utilizing PDF Filler on my last 3 temp assignments and now purchased a 1 year subscription and the benefits are awesome except the price for the subscription is too high for someone that only uses this software weekly or biweekly!being able to type into PDFs, upload easily, fax directly from my computer and send to sign feature. Have been utilizing PDF Filler on my last 3 temp assignments and now purchased a 1 year subscription. I also like the black out feature and the way the software notifies you when someone opens your emailed over or faxed documents.

Leticia Glass

Great to mark up documents.

Reviewed 2018-11-19
Review Source: Software Advice

I like this software and they have a money back guarantee of 100 days I believe.I use this product to mark up documents and sign. I like to keep everything that I do 100% electronic, so with products like this, I am able to do so.

Michael Pearl

PDF Filler has been a great tool for our business for a professional look with a great price.

Reviewed 2018-06-20

Professional Look for a cheap price. The software makes filling out government documents / applications and other PDF documents easy and efficient.PDF Filler provides and saves time when filling out applications / tax papers / and other business files. It creates a professional look and is quite easy to use. With common files also at hand it makes filling these out quick and easy. The mail tool was even used when we completed our taxes. PDF Filler printed the paper out and mailed it themselves without us ever having to go to the post office.

Debbie Harris

Good product for the money

Reviewed 2017-11-14

this product is well priced which is great for a startup business. The accessibility of acord forms is a big plus. I do wish it had a few more features that would make it even better - like the ability to attach an email without having to save in pdf and upload - and having a task option for future projects would be so great. Ability to create and save documents required by insurance industry is a plus. I like being able to access the program from anywhere and being able to upload documents for client files.

Mike Flores

Reviewed 2018-03-26
Review Source: Software Advice

I couldn't do my job without this tool. I utilized this everyday as I create and fill out forms quite often. Its very simple and does not take any time to understand how to utilize the software.

Robert Salazar

Easy to use online PDF editor

Reviewed 2018-06-28

This is an easy to use app, which allows the editing of PDF files from any source with multiple tools to work on any pdf document of the company, it is a solution for filling out forms, it allows inserting comment or image. I can also combine, divide and reorder, cut, place header and footer, watermark text or image in my documents and has a preview panel. As it is an online editor it does not consume resources on my pc and it is compatible with all browsers

JUDY SCHWANK

Excellent

Reviewed 2017-11-18

Saves me from taking up so much of my memory on the office computers. Easy access and you can edit your documents anytime.It is very handy and you can save your work plus be able to edit your documents at a later time....

Dan Churukian

Fill in the Blank

Reviewed 2018-09-26

Love what this has done for making my job so much easier at a very reasonable rate.For my business this was and is the best tool I have for putting together insurance reports. Build or scan in a template and fill in the blanks when you need to send a report out. BAHM! DONE!

Roland Akuaku

fantastic Pdf Editor.

Reviewed 2018-12-10
Review Source: Software Advice

I have been using PDFfiller for a while now and its very easy to use. its highly eeffective to modify and edit all your document. very fast and a time saver.

marie wilson

edit your PDFs as the best.

Reviewed 2018-11-07

1.- It's Free. although there are some functions that are paid, for daily use just a free account which is very good. 2.- Pretty friendly and friendly interface. Everything is understandable and the use of the program is very easy to understand. 3.- Its use can be integrated with dropbox, googlr drive, box and onedrive. 3.- You can use files that are in your pc, your cloud or in some website (in this case you just have to enter the link). 4.- with the built-in editor you can add images, scratch, write in the text, delete sectors, hide words or paragraphs with black, add lines, and many other things. 5.- You can save your work in pdf, word, excel or powerpoint format. It also includes the option to send via mail, fax or simply share the link.

Oriana Veruska Garcia Infante

The best software for creating fillable forms

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Overall using PDF filler has been an awesome experience, It has been really easy to use and it has allowed to reduce the amount of paper in the office.PDF filler is just great for any office, every day we are going for a much paperless way of working and being able to send fillable pdf forms makes this much easier.

Mary Grace Estrellado

Very Helpful Filler

Reviewed 2018-10-16
Review Source: Software Advice

This software is the answer on my problem before on how to edit the PDF. It is very helpful to me and to my team. Easy to access and easy to use.

Marie Kris Sunga

Great PDFfiller

Reviewed 2018-10-09
Review Source: Software Advice

This tool is very helpful to me. I can easily edit the PDF file using this tool. Very easy to use and I can used it anywhere.