APE Mobile Reviews

John G.

I liked the customization aspect. I like that they had some support to help you make the forms you wanted to digitize.

Derek L.

The software is easy to use and they are continually developing and adding new functions to the software. Good and helpful customer service as well.

Sue Lynn T.

Cons

Pricing of the software can be a bit cheaper. It's charged on a per user basis so as the business grows the cost increases as a direct cost.

Sue Lynn T.

Johnathan L.

At times, users may be completing forms in the wrong project.

Gerard A.

4.3

No more paper

Ape has enabled use as a company to eliminate paper and the problems that come with keeping it safe. With Ape, we are able to see how a project is progressing. The ability to have live feed means all records are available to whoever needs them instantly. It's important to our clients that we get them the information as soon as practicable, with ape it is as soon as they sign off. From our clients point of view, it means we are more transparent and our Q. Systems are more accurate. We are also taking advantage of the formulation side, for our works the are a lot of conversions and with APE all we need is the first number and the rest will be done from there like a calculator. The only difference is it's always right. APE has changed how we do business and it's the future of record keeping.

Pros

Live feed and time-saving

Cons

The need for phone service to send records.

Great Product and Support

Ape Mobile is a responsive program and support service. It is easy to use on site and doesn't lag or stutter while being used. Any additional features or bugs are promptly seen to by the service team.

Pros

Dropdown menus that are easy to edit

Cons

Some areas are not intuitive e.g. trying to edit the templates without any guidance. However this probably isn't something most people attempt to do. I am a little scared to do so in case I screw it up for everyone. But this is not really a concern or complaint just more of an understanding that I shouldn't try to adjust templates by myself.

Looks like a good customizable form making software

Pros

Cons

I don't like the way the forms like for input/entry. It isn't very user friendly. I feel like the interface could be better.

Ape mobile

The ape is easy to use but need more access to some areas and be able to do more editing in areas such as materials in use and some of the text areas aren't big enough. Being able to put an operator on more than one machine would be good without having to fill it out again.

Pros

Ease of use and information it's there when needed.

Cons

Sometimes takes a long time to load info.

Best Mullet

I have had nothing to do with the implantation of the system into our organization. I have just have to use it and I do not have any issues in using it. I have use a couple of other programs such as JDE, SAP, and MatrixOps. I do believe it can be made more user-friendly but that might just be they way our people ( who think they know everything and asked for no one else's input ) got it set up or have set it up. I ok with it, I have had a couple of friends from other organization's ask me about it and I have recommended to them to get it.

Cons

Usable but needs to be desktop friendly as well

This application is very useful when used on a tablet or portable device, but when done on a desktop device, it becomes a bit difficult and troublesome to control and access. There are also times when I input data into the cells, but when the information gets proceeded and printed out for review, some of the input data is cut off, because the program/application does not shrink or wrap the texts in the cell to suit.

Pros

New and modern, a new means to track and document your daily works if used.

Cons

Minor bugs and text wrapping issues that need to get resolved. It also needs to be friendly for those who want to use the application on a non-mobile device, such as a desktop.

APE Overview

Overall a very good program just needs to have a batch download facility for the documents which apparently is in the pipeline

Pros

Uses your own documents

Cons

Needs a better download facility to download the documents

Hi Glenn - you'll be pleased to know that the batch download feature was released a couple of weeks ago!

Very good customer service and support

We are using APE Mobile to cost our jobs to identify errors and cost saving opportunities. It is easy to use.

SRS Roads

Hi, SRS has been engaged with APE Mobile for over 12 months and has dedicated countless months over the past year to ongoing development of our current paper-based system. The APE Mobile system has enabled SRS to streamline its processes in order to promote transparency with the business on both an administrative and operations level. Where I would like to see some developments is on a project level. At times, users may be completing forms in the wrong project. At present, we do not have the ability to move incorrectly placed forms, hence It would be great to be able to have that functionality. Another feature would be to enable APE Mobile & the tablet/ipad to work with location services so that users can GPS stamp their locations.

Easy app to use

There are few issues, but we are going through it at CDI with other managers to discuss and get a solution through ape.

Pros

It's easy to use

Cons

Few issues to work through

Great way to go paperless

This app has helped our site in many ways. We saved on paper and associated costs, operators are more productive as not having to flick through pages finding where they are up to. The main benefit is the time-saving aspect for the supervisors with a hit list generated when items are flagged and emailed directly to them. As wells as now, they don't have to flick through pages looking for the flagged items in amongst the normal running conditions.

Cons

Good product if a bit pricey

APE software has made a difference on site to how our company handles everyday forms and has no doubt increased our efficiency. Believe it has much more use than we are currently accessing. The conversion of forms does require some training and knowledge which slows down the implementation of new initiatives. Overall it seems expensive.

APE experience

APE has streamlined our entire QA process. Paper(less)work is received in almost real time enabling our team to track projects and advise our clients of the progress so they in turn can efficiently manage budgets and expenditure. Going back to triplicate books and messy handwriting would be the stuff of nightmares!

Cons

Having all our paper work available onsite electronically has added value to the business.

Our supervisors do not have to have folders with hard copys floating around their already full vehicles. The customer love the fact that we can give them all the QA that they require in a timely fashion. Supervisors now have a record of past works that they can refer to if required.

Cons

A Paper Free Future If You Want It!!

APE Mobile has revolutionised the operational side of our business. Instant paperwork from site has impressed our clients and improved our efficiency no end. The support is 2nd to none and the ease of use makes it accessible for everyone.

Cons

Thanks John - good to hear!

Excellent Product

This is the best mobile form product that I have used to date. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone after a simple to use but complex outcomes.

Cons

Thanks Darren. I see you have used APE Mobile at a couple of companies!

APE Mobile Review

I have been apart of the start up and maintenance of APE Mobile over the last year and a half and find the customer support excellent as well as the ease of use.

Thanks Malia!

Perfect for on site forms and highly customisable

Ape Mobile makes completing onsite safety and reporting paperwork easier and more efficient allowing our supervisors to spend more time at the job front.

Keep up the great work

It is great no more paper work just fill form out on APE and the office can receive and download all form and reports at any time.