Archdesk Logo

Archdesk

A business management platform for construction companies

Archdesk Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.72/10

Reviews by rating

Well after the probiationary period we decided to buy subscriptions for all our employees. We as the entire company highly recommend archdesk as the great feature for developing your business further.
Lack of customisation for setting out your company process.

Gary B.

The key to our growth

There is no doubt in my mind that we wouldn't have grown as far as we have without Archdesk. Knowing my company has a solid structure and system in place, I have every confidence that our growth will continue and will be manageable.

Pros

We looked at so many products that would fit our business and kept hitting dead ends. Then we found Archdesk and one of the key things for me was it's easy to use interface. I had confidence straight away in training current and future staff to use it with it's current and 'app' like approach. It's fully customisable and the support staff are very quick to respond to our queries. This is essential for a young business like ours that needs help putting systems in place to help us go to the next level. Every body within the company uses it now and the processes make it so easy for everyone to see what the next step is for each project. From enquiry to estimating and all the way through to project cost analysis.

Cons

It's hard to say anything negative really. Occasionally there is a minor glitch in the system presumably because they are making constant improvements. These are always dealt with quickly.

CT

Christine T.

Construction, 11-50 employees

A great tool for the whole team

I find Archdesk very user friendly and is suitable even for the people who have limited tech knowledge. I find that it is suited for every role within a construction company from estimating to accounts to general admin and even the engineers.

Pros

I like that everything for each project is in one place. All members are able to view all of the critical information for their role, we dont have to do any double entry or input into multiple CRM systems / folders.

Cons

There isnt much to say here the only thing I can think of is that you can only put one overall price in for a job and in construction, there can be many possibilities for costs, so to be able to put a few lines under contract price would be great.

Simon B.

Incredibly Disappointing

Terrible.

Pros

I am struggling to write anything positive about the system and can only say that the people are polite.

Cons

Archdesk is incredibly clunky, and inaccurate. It increases the duplication of administrative processes and worryingly it requires users to maintain documents outside the program, such as spreadsheets, to keep track of work. Of more concern is that the system fails in basic auditing and compliance. Staff were able to delete documents and evidence from the system without the Compliance Director being informed. With Grenfell being at the forefront of the digital revolution within the Construction Industry the accurate recording of works and data is absolutely vital. Our Finance department loathes the system due the incredibly poor integration with Xero and inaccuracies the system causes.

CJ

Chris J.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Key to the business performing.

From the very start it has been a great experience, support is first class. We found the different levels of elements in the software covers a lot of what we want, there is a few things that could help if changed but they seem very keen to develop with you.

Pros

Scheduling and budgeting is a huge part of what we like about the software.

Cons

The link up with Sage is the weak point of the software, it has improved but could still do with more work. Would be good if we could make are invoices abit more bespoke as well.

HA

Holly A.

Archdesk - Review from a user in the accounts team

Pros

I like how user friendly the software is for all ages/ abilities . We can go to one place to find out all the information we need rather than having to click through numerous folders/ software. Every department in the company can update it so that we are all working and updating information in the same place

Cons

I sometimes find that there are certain things that are a bit limiting. We sometimes have multiple priced items on a quote and Archdesk only allows for one line for the value of the job on the front page, other than this there is nothing.

JM

Jason M.

Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees

Archdesk 2022

My overall experience has been very good, great support and Archdesk are always making improvements and listen to customer feedback.

Pros

The estimating and invoice process work seamlessly. There is also a great program and scheduling section that again works nicely with the whole system.Relatively simple to use and the support system is great.

Cons

The system could benefit from proof of document and invoices sent to clients plus automatic client reminders.

LC

Lia C.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Good software, Excellent customer support

Pros

Excellent customer support, prompt to work around any issues, patient and proactive.

Cons

Timesheets, valuations and quotes could use some improvements.

EC

Elise C.

Archdesk Review

Overall Archdesk has lots of potential! just need to use it more throughout the company for it to reach its full potential for us.

Pros

There is a couple of things that are really good on this software one being the live projects map so you can see where all your current jobs are located. Also, the process page is brilliant to see where the job is at whenever needed!

Cons

My least favorite thing is how difficult it is to edit the stock list, once it is uploaded once it is very difficult to change especially when you have many items on your stock list where many things change on it monthly!

GW

Gemma W.

Good Communication Tool

I have only worked with the company for 6 months but didn't require any training to use this, it was quick and easy to pick up

Pros

This is easy to use and very helpful with communication between teams

Cons

It would be useful to be able to add an attachment without having to add a comment

CS

Claudine S.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Pros

The Dashboards and the electronic forms

Cons

Implementation is longer than I thought.

ES

Emma S.

Construction, 11-50 employees

All under one roof to move with the times

This software package has improved the way we store and record data. The quote function has been the best feature for us. Ensuring there can be no mistakes in setting the profit margin (Administrator Function) It is then easily transposed to a Purchase Order and with the tap of a button emailed directly to your supplier. Likewise with Invoicing. Its cut time down for paperwork, increased efficiency...

Pros

All our contract information can be kept in one place, and is easily accessed from site by Managers. Also quick and easy for sharing files with clients and sending our Purchase Orders to Suppliers

Cons

Can't flick easily between say quotes and files, you need to finish and save the quote before leaving it and being able to open other items.

JB

Jummai B.

Aviation & Aerospace, 1,001-5,000 employees

Ground support equipment(GSE) planning,monitoring & scheduling becomes easy using Archdesk

Real time on time GSE asset status display Cost monitoring and controlEffective planning and scheduling GSE monitoring Complete elimination of paper work thereby cost cutting Accurate reporting Tracking of processs and personelsEase of asset maintenance and repairsHistory of assets Proper coordination of team Responsibilty defined

Pros

Preventive maintenace dashboardsDaily equipment status Costing

Cons

Some of the content editing( not all are editable )

cs

chris s.

Construction, 11-50 employees

The way of working has become far more efficient!

We introduce Archdesk in my previous company so I was aware of the system and the efficiency of the company significantly improved when it was implemented. I have recently introduced it to my current company after knowing what the benefits were. Since then, there has been significant updates to the system which is great and very much look forward to learning what the system can do further.

Pros

The interface and simplicity of the system is concise and it allows all users to quickly pick up how the system works with minimum effort. The dashboard layout is fantastic as you can customise what information you want to see in real time without having to wait an age with older systems to download into a spreadsheet.

Cons

Generally everything that the system offers is great. As the software develops there is always ongoing improvements which is going to be beneficial including general tweaking with existing items.

PD

Paulina D.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Honest Review by A Long-Time-User.

Pros

Archdesk is helping our team to plan efficiently and execute projects that deliver results on time. It's easy to use and flexible. This system is developing and adjusting to meet our expectations. Powerful productivity features, customizable workflows, personalized​ dashboards and what is most important for me transparent quotations for our Clients and cost tracking on the projects! At this stage, I'm not able to imagine how the company will work without having this ERP system in place.

Cons

It is really hard to say, hence the Team is constantly improving and delivering new system functions. Support Team is very efficient and I'm confident that will provide a ​solution to any query Client may have at the earliest convenience​.

JP

Jakub P.

Best software ever!!!

Software like Archdesk is the lifeblood of most organizations. It is the system of record for everything. I've worked at an organization before that didn't use it and life was miserable. It just keeps everything so organised, helps us to track almost everything within the company. Sing in and out feature saved us lot of time and money tracking our employees. Like I mentioned before, everything is run out of Archdesk. Without this CRM in place we wouldn't be able to operate. The entire business process from cold call to close and then post sale flows through Archdesk.

Pros

Obviously, it's impossible to find a software to meets ALL your organization needs, but what makes Archdesk great is that it's extremely customizable, and there's so many people using it, that it's always evolving and growing. It's not stagnant in any way so that even if something isn't currently offered, there's a high chance for a solution in the near future . My favorite feature is for sure the dashboards available. Great help in our company!!!

AP

Andrew P.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Very professional and user friendly!

My company using and growing with this system! User friendly, low cost, easy to manage. We running over 50 projects small and medium size. All managing by only one project manager- big savings ! Big and quick transfer information in between office and sites. Fantastic all in one managing tools , start from clients, projects,brunches, departments,production, processing, booking,calendars, projects cost, stocks, telephones,projects schedule and many more. 30 days free trial including very professional training and setup. System built on experience. Highly recommend.

Pros

Very professional and user friendly.

Cons

Shame I have discovered so late.

AJ

Anthony J.

Something really different

Our office is not almost automated, everyone knows what they need to do as projects appear on their dashboard only when there are things to be done for that specific person.

Pros

UI is very modern, something I wasn't expecting from software of this magnitude. There is tons and tons of functionality, most is very flexible and can be switched off if needed. We have put our business model in the settings and now every department of our company uses Archdesk, we move project from one stage to another and next departments get access to the project, it works perfectly. We start from enquiry, it then goes to estimation, then to accounting for deposit, then to project manager and we finish at accounting again. Very smooth.

Cons

Sometimes I feel like there is too much functions everywhere, you can switch most off but it might be too much at first.

jN

jemma N.

Archdesk

Easy to use, whenever we've had an issue customer service has always been quick to respond and help

Pros

Easy to use and very in depth, customer service team very helpful

Cons

Limited customisation and building quotes take too long

Maciej B.

I'm using this software more then year to manage several building projects.

It is full time assistant available 24/7. This software help me plan, manage my company from any place I'm.

Pros

I'm filling I have full time assistant. I can dedicate task to others. I have history of our projects. I have financial assistant. My clients very happy to see progress and know what is happened in they homes.

Cons

In my opinion mobile side of the program needs improvement. I would like also have ability to print program of the works in easier way.

MS

Michael S.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Archdesk is Good

Easy to use and easy to get additional things added through discussion with the Archdesk team

Pros

A useful company wide tool which allows us to centralise a lot of our processes

Cons

It doesn't store the data you have to download it from Archdesk which causes problems when you are remote on a building site

Ch

Claire h.

Archdesk Software Review

On the whole our experience has been positive with only a few minor setbacks.

Pros

The ability to keep record of projects in one place for all members of staff to access. The access to customer support is also brilliant.

Cons

Integration from our existing CRM system was a little difficult.

MB

Maciej B.

Archdesk

It helps me organize my company. My company looks profesional when I show it to clients how we manage it.

Pros

It helps me organize my compnay. Easy to send invoices and quotations.

Cons

Mobile version is needed as some of the future not work on the phone properly.

CS

Connor S.

Archdesk Software Review

Pros

The navigation around the system is simple to use and simple enough to teach new starters.

Cons

The quotation function within projects is a little clunky and is lacking the customization we need.

KP

Kat P.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Archdesk review

Pros

Better internal and external communication, budgeting, accounting, and finance control. User-friendly software which Increased our productivity.

Cons

It's difficult to indentify ways in which Archdesk can improve.

Real Estate,

Excellent software that gives solution to many daily problems.

Pros

Covers a lot of features and with a bit of development could become a complete solution. It is also very attractive that you can have all the information under one system.

Cons

Some of the features need further development as they can be awkward to use effectively. On the plus side the development team are aware and make improvements constantly to address these issues which really is all you can ask for.