Bookwhen Reviews

4.8/5 (83 reviews)

Kimberlee Perry

BOOKING SYSTEM EXCELLENCE

Reviewed 2017-01-16

I considered many different booking systems for my fitness business - but none of them offered the simplicity and user clarity that Bookwhen does. I can create recurring events with customer payment facilities attached easily, run detailed reports to understand booking trends, collect customer information for mail outs. Bookwhen even offers creativity to make the customer facing pages the same colours as my brand, upload my company logo, attachments, feature social media buttons etc. Bookwhen's own features even prompt me to gear my business in new ways: various ticket types offer the ability to sell to the customer in various avenues, without over-complicating things. Even when I wanted to offer a commission-based element to my business that they didn't already support, I approached the team to see if they would code something specifically to support my business needs and together we made it happen. This sort of service is second to none. The best part is that anytime I've ever needed support (which is a lot) I can use the instant chat feature, email and even call the support team to get approachable service and considered help. Within 2 years using Bookwhen my business had grown from a sole trader to a large limited company - without such a fluid booking ability for my customers this would have never been possible. The subscription price is competitive and the features and service are top notch, I fully recommend Bookwhen.Its simple to understand, offers lots of features, its support team is always available.

Claire Christie

The perfect fit

Reviewed 2017-01-12

I spent months trying to find the perfect booking system to meet my needs. There were many good products on offer, but nothing that gave me what exactly what I was looking for...there was always a compromise somewhere. I then found Bookwhen and it was a perfect fit. It has revolutionized the way we operate our business. It is user-friendly, very easy to navigate both backends and for our guests and it has a great design/layout which matched the look and feel of our website. Bookwhen also offers quick and professional support whenever you need. I was able to share feedback, so when the new system was introduced with the new improvements, I felt that my feedback was taken into account and that we had grown together! It really is a fantastic booking system, our business is running at 100% occupancy and I feel that this is partly due to the ease of online bookings. We will be going into our 5th year with Bookwhen and I cannot recommend it highly enough.Ease of use/very simple back end User-friendly, clients find it easy to use and we have never had someone, not book due to the difficulty of the booking system. Great design - Clean and neat Does exactly what I need it to do Excellent support

Kelsey keefe

Really flexible for a variety of businesses, useful for scheduling with different types of tickets

Reviewed 2017-06-07

Super flexible. Schedule what you want, with the types of tickets you want, with the information you want without much fuss.I like Bookwhen because I sought it out to deal with a client who runs a business that deals with pet transport adoptions. They coordinate a drive up from the south to New England every 2 weeks, and need to register all of the information about the animals (where they're going, their health records, etc) and also assure that each dog has an appropriately sized kennel on the van. It's a little confusing, but because of the nature of the business, it's really important that everything be done safely and efficiently. Bookwhen allows us to set up transports, register the dogs, and take down information not only on the rescue the dog is coming from but also their new home. I use Bookwhen for some other, routine businesses that need yoga classes or other things run, but ultimately what keeps me recommending them for scheduling is that Bookwhen works for complicated businesses who need to take in a lot of info from customers, customers need different "seats" (crate sizes) and sometimes other information at intake. Bookwhen allows for _all_ of it, which is the best possible scenario for us.

Nicola Hood

Brilliant Bookwhen!

Reviewed 2017-06-14

Its easy to use from both our perspective and the customer facing side of things. We've been using Bookwhen for a couple of years and it has completely changed the way we do things. Attendance lists are easy to create quickly but also to download and manipulate to suit our needs. We love the way you can send links to whole public pages or just specific events. The event reminders are a great help in ensuring people arrive for events or get in touch to say they aren't coming. Customer service is brilliant. We rarely wait more than 5 minutes for a chat response. They listen to our feedback and it been great to be able to influence improvements for ourselves and for other users.

Clare Cormican

A great little booking tool and all for free!

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Helps us to stay organised when customers book in with us for webinars, consultations and online training sessions.It has a simple interface where you can customise your event(s) and take multiple bookings or limit to just one booking per customer. We use it to allow customers to book in for online webinars, consultations and training sessions. We don't need to take any payment so I haven't used that part of the service. It must be simple to use, as I've never had to reach out to their support team or even online documentation - it's all pretty self explanatory once you've had a poke around to familiarise yourself first.

Carl Boyd

A truly 5-star Booking System *****

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-16

We ran a successful Parents' Evening that was supported by an excellent product.The software is great and does exactly what you would expect from a booking system. It is extremely easy to navigate for both an administrator and from a users perspective. As well as the basic features you can also get the bells and whistles depending on your plan (at a more than reasonable price). We have managed to run our parents' evening event for a College in Central London at what quite frankly is an unbeatable price compared to other solutions out there. Parents making the booking commented that it was easy to book and administrators explained that it had saved them hours of work collating bookings. It also allowed us to take bookings right up until the last minute. It literally took 5 minutes to export our bookings to tell the teachers who was coming to their session. However, the best thing is not the software, don't get me wrong the software is great but it is the service and support that makes this the product of choice. Thank you for your support and a great product.

Leonie Merheb

Best Booking Software Ever!

Reviewed 2018-05-21

It's easy to use, affordable, has great features and customer support is always great.Not being very tech savvy, I find this system so easy to use. I run a small home-based business so it's great that Bookwhen is not and expensive to have. Excellent Customer Support. It has all the features that I need.

Brad Moss

Great product, service and support.

Reviewed 2017-01-12

I've been using bookwhen since its first iteration for my coaching business after looking around for the best balance of affordability and features. Throughout my use the support team has been there every step of the way, when I've found issues or got myself confused they've responsed FAST always looked into and solved my problems. They are contining to add features, refine service and with their newer version released just under a year or so ago, the system is a lot more polished, user friendly and has helped my business and delivery grow massively.Support team are awesome, friendly user interface, explanatory back end. Responsive to ideas and features users need. Decent payment portal transfers and option. Discount features/options for users.

Lucie Brett

Fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-01-18

The book when team are always on hand to offer fantastic help and customer service without making you feel inept! The 'new' version is very easy to use with a great looking customer interface. There are a couple of things that could be improved or added but the team are always welcome to feedback. Very happy and suits my small business perfectly! Lovely interface, helpful staff and good value for money

Catherine Polglase

Once you have learnt how to use it it is great

Reviewed 2018-05-15

The capturing of data for enrolment means that parents do not have to write on the enrolment forms. We can easily see how many bookings we have and comunicate with them

Kelly King

Great Product!

Reviewed 2018-11-20

We schedule all of our companies events through Bookwhen and are very pleased with this software. The software is fast, reliable and easy to use and customize. Plus, the prices are great!I like that Bookwhen is easy to use, allows for customization and is affordable.

Liz Squires

Love it

Reviewed 2018-05-15

I absolutely adore this booking system. It is super easy to use and is great value for money. It is easy to set everything up and take payment online or cash payments. Groups of bookings is possible, continual bookings and course bookings are available.

Debbie Robbins

Great, easy to use

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Easy to set up Easy to manage Saves time Good price Reply quickly to messages Simple Easy to adjust

Renee Vogt

It works perfect for my small business.

Reviewed 2018-05-15

I like the ease of use for my side and the customers side as well. Also the charge for using the service is affordable.

Lisa Loveday

Great customer support and great for small businesses like mine.

Reviewed 2018-05-17

It's a good price for what I get and it works well for my purposes generally. I like to use the voucher system but don't think I get the most out of it because I don't know how.

Laura H

Great for children's classes!

Reviewed 2018-09-03

Brilliant, exactly what I was looking for.Bookwhen was the only booking software I found that was really tailored for running children's clubs and classes, not primarily an appointment booking system, which I didn't want. It is simple for my customers to use and although it has taken me a while to get all of my information on and work my way round the system (but then don't they all?) it does everything I need it to do. The help service is really good, offering help articles, live chat or on the phone. They are UK based and real quick to respond.

Andrea Bland

Overall an excellent product, affordable option for small and tiny businesses

Reviewed 2018-05-15

The cost: I teach CPR as a hobby and net profit is only a few hundred a year. Bookwhen has been an excellent low cost option that meets my needs well. My customers can pay online if they want, they can see my scheduled classes and the details and locations for those classes.

Tanya Thorn

Bookwhen Software Rocks

Reviewed 2017-01-24

As a small non-profit ticketing software can be overly expensive for our organization. Bookwhen offers a great product that meets our needs at an affordable price. There customer service is fantastic, they are very helpful and we found them to be quite responsive. They continue to add new features each year which has given us additional functionality. Highly recommend this product!!!Ease of using the product.

John Hall

Simple but powerful

Reviewed 2017-01-18

Dont underestimate Bookwhen. A tiny application compared to some other software booking packages but it's versatile, powerful and great to use. My clients find booking easy and repeat bookings even easier. I'm very happy with it.It's easy for a new client to book into a class and easy for a regular client to use repeatedly and quickly. It's also easy for coaches to check on class attendance and it's veratile enought that we can use it for all of our needs.

James Li

Best point of sale for educational programs.

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Ease of use, user interface, fees, notifications, registration forms, discounting, customer service, payment interface

Rosemary Johnson

I have received a lot of help from them even though I have the most simple package.

Reviewed 2018-05-18

I am not constantly getting telephone calls to book classes and then have to do so. People can book as far in advance as they want - which is useful for a popular class as I can only have six people in a session.Simple to use for the clients and for me. I find adding classes or changes times easy to do. Email confirmation is fantastic, also easy option to cancel. The help I have been given by their team has been second to none. I always recommend Bookwhen when people ask about it.

Anonymous

This has been one of the easiest quick wins for my business. It has streamlined my booking process.

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Ease of use, tagging classes to be able to categorise them, the discount functionality, the teams speed of response.

Bradley Moss

Helped for a good period of time

Reviewed 2018-11-27

Simple and works well on a laptop and mobile devices.

Jason Mundy

Ease of use, seamless interface for purchases, and outstanding customer service.

Reviewed 2018-05-21

Mainly for the clients experience. A fast, easy way to book appointments. User friendly functions on both sides, customer and consumer. The calendar function, and POS is very transparent and easy to use.

Tamsin Winstanley

Great system - Team is always extremely helpful when we have a problem/or have a question.

Reviewed 2018-05-18

I find that this software is very easy to use, making it is easy for our staff to use - who may or may not be very computer literate. Overall it is simple, yet effective.