Collect.chat Reviews

Collect.chat

Interactive chatbot for collecting data & feedback

4.6/5 (42 reviews)

Pros
  • Even though other bot creators have been recommended, this bot is far superior to all I've seen and tested. Thanks for creating such a wonderful app; it's like the MyForm for bots.Paul G.Read the full review
  • Ve had a nice experience. The site is useful, but it just need a few improvements and debuging.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • Easy to use, nice design, it really helps to interact with our potential buyers with all the tools it offers.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
Cons
  • There is nothing as such that I could find in this. Only the integration part is a bit difficult, more options are on the pay side, which one has to pay and then only one can use them.YUKTI B.Read the full review
  • I had an issue, where I wanted an Invoice to the company name I am buying for, but that was not possible. That was really frustrating, since I bought it for our company.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • Inability to add a human photo in the chat icon instead of the flat design face. More customization features required.Anushrut K.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Indradeep Khan

Very useful App - ( with a couple of key drawbacks)

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-03

Pros
Very easy to setup and use. Good template and intuitive flow of questions. Also one of the few chat-apps which allow you to receive messages through Whatspp, which is very popular in certain countries. The ability to receive message through Whatspp, alleviates a key issue, live chat. Whenever a customer wants to go live, you can just move him to Whatspp. Pricing is quite competitive if your responses are less per day

Cons
Its very important to try out the advanced feature like Zapier Webhook integration and conditional logic jumps. I especially needed to check out how the email and phone captures would get auto populated in my CRM and Mailchimp apps. This is not possible in the free version and the free trial of advanced version is not available. While the free trial is very good, I feel the founders should also allow a trial of the advanced version also. This will allow more people to try and out and pay for premium version. I for one are hesitating to go paid, till i can try out the advanced features. I am also awaiting a complete Facebook messenger version, so i dont need to use a different chat app there.

John Scott

Good Value for the Price

Reviewed 2020-03-04

The bot would have converted visitors well, we started using it before we really had something specific to market...

Pros
Easy to set up and link to our site. No problems at all.

Cons
None really. For the functionality we purchased it did a fine job.

Anonymous

I've had a nice experience. The site is useful, but it just need a few improvements and debuging

Reviewed 2018-01-23

the automatization of the lead info collection

Pros
That im being able to collect leads information without depending on a person interaction, and the personalization

Cons
That it doesnt have an API in order to integrate actions directly from the form-chat. That would save a lot of time and effort for us!

Response from Collect.chat

Hi there,

We are currently in the process of setting up integrations to other platforms. Please mail care@collect.chat and tell us which platform you are looking to integrate the data to.

Akshi Tyagi

The user experience is great.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Pros
The user experience is great. The customization options available helps to match it with the website theme. Also, features like Zapier integration are very useful. Also, if you don't have Zapier integration as a part of your free plan, you can easily download the responses as a csv file. Logical jumps are innovative as you can easily branch out your conversation based on your users reply. Also, the ease of usability makes it one of the best chatbot.

Cons
Since, analyzing the chatbot conversations can be hard, I would like to have at least 50 complete conversations in the free plan. This is because I could then analyze the performance of the chatbot and then buy a plan that suits my business needs better. Having the maximum chat limit increased to 50 would help me get an insight about how are the users interacting with my chatbot and do I need to use logical jumps or not.

Alvin Landicho

Works well and does the job.

Captured leads effectively.

Pros
We liked how easy it is to embed into our website and it is a very handy alternative for our users to contact us.

Cons
It's a shame that some features are not available in the free version but that is expected. Features such as auto-pop up when the user scrolls to a certain point on the page.

Abhishek K R

Richer in User experience Best for Lead Generation

Reviewed 2018-06-13

comparing to other chatbots. This one collected more leads. The software experience tends users to engage into it

Pros
It motivated users that gives leads more A clean chatbot user interface Faster auto-conversation

Cons
Pricing is bit high Could not predict how secure it is...(Hope you will reply for this) Needs to add more intergration platform such vtiger etc...

Response from Collect.chat

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for your review. Our chatbot solution is completely secure. The data is securely stored in Microsoft Azure Cloud.

You can integrate to Vtiger using Zapier. More details here - https://help.collect.chat/article/show/57696-zapier

If you need further assistance, please write to care@collect.chat.

Team Collect.chat

Carol Nogueira

Have been using it for about a month and got over 10 leads. Our agency is tiny so that's huge.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Pros
I like that it was easy to set up and it was free. I had the bot up and running in less than 30 minutes. I also like that it's easy to change something if I have to.

Cons
I don't like the fact that I can't have different scripts for different answers, like I recently learned I can do on Landbot. However, I still like Collect.chat UI way more so I'm going to stick with you guys. Thank you for everything! Really good product.

Response from Collect.chat

Hi Carol,

Thanks for your feedback!

I just wanted to let you know that you can give different questions based on the user answers.

This feature is called Logical Jump.

Anushrut Khare

Wanted an automated webchat to collect leads. Collect.chat was my answer!

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Pros
Intuitive Interface Kickass UI UX Features that stand out as compared to other webchats in the market

Cons
Inability to add a human photo in the chat icon instead of the flat design face More customization features required Pricing a tad bit high

Response from Collect.chat

Hi Anushrut,

Thanks for your feedback. Just letting you know that, we have added the option to add any photo to the chat avatar in the dashboard.

Ramesh RamGopal

The experience has been wonderful.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Pros
The chat bot does not have a branding logo. The backend interface is very interactive to use. The chat bot is faster than I expected.

Cons
I would like it if the software allowed real time chatting when online along with the chat bot. Chatbot pops out on every page of the website. I would like it if it can be controlled.

Pratik Kadam

I have loved my experience of Collect-chat. It has helped my website users contact me better

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Pros
- I loved the increase in visitors contacting through the website. I did not get any visitor contacting me through my website before. I needed some kind of a chatbot that would look good and also get all the information that I needed from a visitor, so that I can contact him/her.

Joe O'Connell

Easy to use and implement

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Pros
Easy to use and see results from websites instantly. We added it to our website and in our web apps and people started responding right away!

Cons
Wish it was a bit more flexible and responsive to answers and questions. Ex: if a customer chooses Yes show XYZ vs if they say no skip or show ABC

Response from Collect.chat

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your feedback. We actually have a feature that allows conditional branching.

It's called Logical Jump. Kindly see here

Anonymous

It's fine for basic stuff, but with time it could be really great.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

It gives a personal touch to our website and some potential customers have already gave their e-mail adresses, which is a great lead generation method.

Pros
Since it's web based, it's really easy to use and it generates the code automatically, that I have to paste into my website to use it. The builder is really straightforward and I like the graphics. The whole branding of collect.chat is great, that is why I chose to pursue with a subscription, I have the lite version which is quite enough for us at the moment.

Cons
I had an issue, where I wanted an Invoice to the company name I am buying for, but that was not possible. That was really frustrating, since I bought it for our company. It needs more features, but overtime it could become a great alternative for some basic customer service stuff.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Ritu Arora

Nice Way to Interact With My Visitors

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Pros
It provides me the 24*7 presence online without actually being present there. And my website's visitors do feel the connection after chatting with my pre-loaded q/a data.

Cons
I wish to see the respondent's mail id automatically, which is not at present available with this software.

Paul Green

Reviewed 2018-02-21

Pros
Chat.bot is a very great software and yet it is so easy to use; it's almost like writing an email to create the bot. I also like how easy it is to integrate it into your website as well. As a non-techie Wordpress designer, creating bots for my customers without having to wait for developers to write code provides a great experience for all involved. Even though other bot creators have been recommended, this bot is far superior to all I've seen and tested. Thanks for creating such a wonderful app; it's like the MyForm for bots. Wishing your team much success as you move forward, so keep up the good work guys!

Cons
My only issue was that there wasn't an app for this bot. However, I contacted their support team and was assured that the app will be coming soon!

YUKTI BELWAL

The best chat plugin for getting more business leads

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Pros
It helps to collect lead and make the chat look very natural and it helps us to interact with the visitors who are looking for some information. It is easy to install and very easy to work with

Cons
there is nothing as such that I could find in this. Only the integration part is a bit difficult, more options are on the pay side, which one has to pay and then only one can use them.

Nareshkumar Pavadai

This helps me to improve and also to grow my business.Great service. Thank you the wonderful service

Reviewed 2018-01-25

Pros
This gives instant reply to the customers. This software is easy to use and also user friendly. This helps to improve business and we also changed our free version to paid version to our customers. Thank you for the best software

Cons
You can increase the number of chat limits for every month. Also brand your software.so that everyone will come to know that what the software is.

Ronald Wong

Neat logic and design. But clumsy as not much measure to minimize the repeated answer.

Reviewed 2018-04-27

Pros
Functional and not cause much burden on computer/phones' resources. Lagging was not very obvious. Smooth experiencing is good for building interest on the product.

Cons
Not eye catching button to let customers initiate the chatbot. If the button could be made bouncing or associated any other animations , the effectiveness of the chatbot would be much greater

aparna pc

Very good chat bot . end user friendly

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Pros
-looping & jumping of the questions. -provided multi themes -nice& simple layout -Can create multiple questions

Cons
Please provide a user dashboard for updating the account, Also provide settings to updated the email template. For analytics - please add option to search entire month & shown the result in the grapgh.

Harish Pandey

Veey easy to use..prompt resolution to reported issues..

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Pros
Ease of use and excellent customer support. No coding required.. just needs logical thinking to create a bot

Cons
Integration steps could be shortened..zapier too comes at a cost..so would love to see some zapier like functionality inbuilt..using multiple services increases the complexity and chances of a breakdown

Corrine Gail Austria

Reliable and Responsive

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Lead generation

Pros
Easy to set up, customizable and accurate. Their care support responds fast and explains all answers in a simple and understandable message.

Cons
Few tutorials available on youtube and not yet available on facebook messenger. Hoping soon will have integration with Facebook and other social media.

Darren Summers

I have found the chatbot software to be very useful and easy to implement,

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Pros
The design and how easy it is to create conditional answers. I also like how quickly chat scripts are sent to my email so I can chase up customers quickly.

Cons
My only complaint is I would like to see more customisation offers, rather than just simple selection I would like to see HTML customisation possible.

Rekha Sriramagiri

I was astonished by how a simple collect chat feature can add a big difference to my website!

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Pros
I think Ease of use, simple interface, good customer support, user friendly easy to follow website with instructions are the most important pros

Cons
I think Lack of customisation, reporting features, ability to track individual user level details is very limited.. these could be my least favourites

Anonymous

Very easy to use and great support with any questions.

Reviewed 2018-05-29

Pros

Cons
Well ... can't come up with anything. It is easy to use, maybe there were some questions, but I could easily find the answers if I would click a little more or Google it.

Jaiprakash Goplani

Got Collect chat on website works great got many leads captured

Reviewed 2018-01-24

lead generation capability

Pros
automated for collection of leads on to the site got more leads data after implementing this, rather than the manual chat method.

Cons
need more functionality regarding what pages customers are on and like customer location tracing. should improve their response time.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Sheikh Shourav (舒克)

Awesome Chatbot to collect leads in your website

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2020-04-20

Overall I am satisfied. It does the job and provides value for the money. Totally no brainer for lead collection in landing page

Pros
1. Primarily Liked the interface and simplicity 2. There are tons of Free templates available for different industries. 3. No brainer for a beginner. For us, we started with a template for software company and edited the template to work on it. 4. Has an integration with Zapier and Google calendar.

Cons
1. No complaint but, UX could be a little better. If there was an onboarding video right after sign up then I could get an idea before using it. 2. They should have more integration. I hope they are working on it.