All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Collect.chat

Interactive chatbot for collecting data & feedback

Collect.chat Reviews

Pros

I think Ease of use, simple interface, good customer support, user friendly easy to follow website with instructions are the most important pros.

Rekha S.

Paul G.

Read the full review
I love how easy it is to use and navigate through the online platform. I didn't get a chance to chat to their customer support team.

George Y.

Read the full review

Cons

There is nothing as such that I could find in this. Only the integration part is a bit difficult, more options are on the pay side, which one has to pay and then only one can use them.

YUKTI B.

Read the full review
Inability to add a human photo in the chat icon instead of the flat design face. More customization features required.

Anushrut K.

4.6

Very useful App - ( with a couple of key drawbacks)

Pros

Very easy to setup and use. Good template and intuitive flow of questions. Also one of the few chat-apps which allow you to receive messages through Whatspp, which is very popular in certain countries. The ability to receive message through Whatspp, alleviates a key issue, live chat. Whenever a customer wants to go live, you can just move him to Whatspp. Pricing is quite competitive if your responses are less per day

Cons

Its very important to try out the advanced feature like Zapier Webhook integration and conditional logic jumps. I especially needed to check out how the email and phone captures would get auto populated in my CRM and Mailchimp apps. This is not possible in the free version and the free trial of advanced version is not available. While the free trial is very good, I feel the founders should also allow a trial of the advanced version also. This will allow more people to try and out and pay for premium version. I for one are hesitating to go paid, till i can try out the advanced features. I am also awaiting a complete Facebook messenger version, so i dont need to use a different chat app there.

Good Value for the Price

The bot would have converted visitors well, we started using it before we really had something specific to market...

Pros

Easy to set up and link to our site. No problems at all.

Cons

None really. For the functionality we purchased it did a fine job.

I've had a nice experience. The site is useful, but it just need a few improvements and debuging

the automatization of the lead info collection

Pros

That im being able to collect leads information without depending on a person interaction, and the personalization

Cons

That it doesnt have an API in order to integrate actions directly from the form-chat. That would save a lot of time and effort for us!

Hi there, We are currently in the process of setting up integrations to other platforms. Please mail care@collect.chat and tell us which platform you are looking to integrate the data to. Regards, Collect.chat Team

Richer in User experience Best for Lead Generation

comparing to other chatbots. This one collected more leads. The software experience tends users to engage into it

Pros

It motivated users that gives leads more A clean chatbot user interface Faster auto-conversation

Cons

Pricing is bit high Could not predict how secure it is...(Hope you will reply for this) Needs to add more intergration platform such vtiger etc...

Hi Abhishek, Thanks for your review. Our chatbot solution is completely secure. The data is securely stored in Microsoft Azure Cloud. You can integrate to Vtiger using Zapier. More details here - https://help.collect.chat/article/show/57696-zapier If you need further assistance, please write to care@collect.chat. Regards, Team Collect.chat

It's fine for basic stuff, but with time it could be really great.

It gives a personal touch to our website and some potential customers have already gave their e-mail adresses, which is a great lead generation method.

Pros

Since it's web based, it's really easy to use and it generates the code automatically, that I have to paste into my website to use it. The builder is really straightforward and I like the graphics. The whole branding of collect.chat is great, that is why I chose to pursue with a subscription, I have the lite version which is quite enough for us at the moment.

Cons

I had an issue, where I wanted an Invoice to the company name I am buying for, but that was not possible. That was really frustrating, since I bought it for our company. It needs more features, but overtime it could become a great alternative for some basic customer service stuff.

Nice Way to Interact With My Visitors

Pros

It provides me the 24*7 presence online without actually being present there. And my website's visitors do feel the connection after chatting with my pre-loaded q/a data.

Cons

I wish to see the respondent's mail id automatically, which is not at present available with this software.

Have been using it for about a month and got over 10 leads. Our agency is tiny so that's huge.

Pros

I like that it was easy to set up and it was free. I had the bot up and running in less than 30 minutes. I also like that it's easy to change something if I have to.

Cons

I don't like the fact that I can't have different scripts for different answers, like I recently learned I can do on Landbot. However, I still like Collect.chat UI way more so I'm going to stick with you guys. Thank you for everything! Really good product.

Hi Carol, Thanks for your feedback! I just wanted to let you know that you can give different questions based on the user answers. This feature is called Logical Jump. https://docs.collect.chat/#/logical_jump Regards, Collect.chat Team

Wanted an automated webchat to collect leads. Collect.chat was my answer!

Pros

Intuitive Interface Kickass UI UX Features that stand out as compared to other webchats in the market

Cons

Inability to add a human photo in the chat icon instead of the flat design face More customization features required Pricing a tad bit high

Hi Anushrut, Thanks for your feedback. Just letting you know that, we have added the option to add any photo to the chat avatar in the dashboard. Regards, Collect.chat Team

The experience has been wonderful.

Pros

The chat bot does not have a branding logo. The backend interface is very interactive to use. The chat bot is faster than I expected.

Cons

I would like it if the software allowed real time chatting when online along with the chat bot. Chatbot pops out on every page of the website. I would like it if it can be controlled.

I have loved my experience of Collect-chat. It has helped my website users contact me better

Pros

- I loved the increase in visitors contacting through the website. I did not get any visitor contacting me through my website before. I needed some kind of a chatbot that would look good and also get all the information that I needed from a visitor, so that I can contact him/her.

Cons

The user experience is great.

Pros

The user experience is great. The customization options available helps to match it with the website theme. Also, features like Zapier integration are very useful. Also, if you don't have Zapier integration as a part of your free plan, you can easily download the responses as a csv file. Logical jumps are innovative as you can easily branch out your conversation based on your users reply. Also, the ease of usability makes it one of the best chatbot.

Cons

Since, analyzing the chatbot conversations can be hard, I would like to have at least 50 complete conversations in the free plan. This is because I could then analyze the performance of the chatbot and then buy a plan that suits my business needs better. Having the maximum chat limit increased to 50 would help me get an insight about how are the users interacting with my chatbot and do I need to use logical jumps or not.

Works well and does the job.

Captured leads effectively.

Pros

We liked how easy it is to embed into our website and it is a very handy alternative for our users to contact us.

Cons

It's a shame that some features are not available in the free version but that is expected. Features such as auto-pop up when the user scrolls to a certain point on the page.

Easy to use and implement

Pros

Easy to use and see results from websites instantly. We added it to our website and in our web apps and people started responding right away!

Cons

Wish it was a bit more flexible and responsive to answers and questions. Ex: if a customer chooses Yes show XYZ vs if they say no skip or show ABC

Hi Joe, Thanks for your feedback. We actually have a feature that allows conditional branching. It's called Logical Jump. Kindly see here https://docs.collect.chat/#/logical_jump Regards, Collect.chat Team

Pros

Chat.bot is a very great software and yet it is so easy to use; it's almost like writing an email to create the bot. I also like how easy it is to integrate it into your website as well. As a non-techie Wordpress designer, creating bots for my customers without having to wait for developers to write code provides a great experience for all involved. Even though other bot creators have been recommended, this bot is far superior to all I've seen and tested. Thanks for creating such a wonderful app; it's like the MyForm for bots. Wishing your team much success as you move forward, so keep up the good work guys!

Cons

My only issue was that there wasn't an app for this bot. However, I contacted their support team and was assured that the app will be coming soon!

The best chat plugin for getting more business leads

Pros

It helps to collect lead and make the chat look very natural and it helps us to interact with the visitors who are looking for some information. It is easy to install and very easy to work with

Cons

there is nothing as such that I could find in this. Only the integration part is a bit difficult, more options are on the pay side, which one has to pay and then only one can use them.

This helps me to improve and also to grow my business.Great service. Thank you the wonderful service

Pros

This gives instant reply to the customers. This software is easy to use and also user friendly. This helps to improve business and we also changed our free version to paid version to our customers. Thank you for the best software

Cons

You can increase the number of chat limits for every month. Also brand your software.so that everyone will come to know that what the software is.

Neat logic and design. But clumsy as not much measure to minimize the repeated answer.

Pros

Functional and not cause much burden on computer/phones' resources. Lagging was not very obvious. Smooth experiencing is good for building interest on the product.

Cons

Not eye catching button to let customers initiate the chatbot. If the button could be made bouncing or associated any other animations , the effectiveness of the chatbot would be much greater

Very good chat bot . end user friendly

Pros

-looping & jumping of the questions. -provided multi themes -nice& simple layout -Can create multiple questions

Cons

Please provide a user dashboard for updating the account, Also provide settings to updated the email template. For analytics - please add option to search entire month & shown the result in the grapgh.

Veey easy to use..prompt resolution to reported issues..

Pros

Ease of use and excellent customer support. No coding required.. just needs logical thinking to create a bot

Cons

Integration steps could be shortened..zapier too comes at a cost..so would love to see some zapier like functionality inbuilt..using multiple services increases the complexity and chances of a breakdown

Reliable and Responsive

Lead generation

Pros

Easy to set up, customizable and accurate. Their care support responds fast and explains all answers in a simple and understandable message.

Cons

Few tutorials available on youtube and not yet available on facebook messenger. Hoping soon will have integration with Facebook and other social media.

I have found the chatbot software to be very useful and easy to implement,

Pros

The design and how easy it is to create conditional answers. I also like how quickly chat scripts are sent to my email so I can chase up customers quickly.

Cons

My only complaint is I would like to see more customisation offers, rather than just simple selection I would like to see HTML customisation possible.

I was astonished by how a simple collect chat feature can add a big difference to my website!

Pros

Cons

I think Lack of customisation, reporting features, ability to track individual user level details is very limited.. these could be my least favourites

Very easy to use and great support with any questions.

Pros

Easy to use, nice design, it really helps to interact with our potential buyers with all the tools it offers.

Cons

Well ... can't come up with anything. It is easy to use, maybe there were some questions, but I could easily find the answers if I would click a little more or Google it.

Got Collect chat on website works great got many leads captured

lead generation capability

Pros

automated for collection of leads on to the site got more leads data after implementing this, rather than the manual chat method.

Cons

need more functionality regarding what pages customers are on and like customer location tracing. should improve their response time.

Awesome Chatbot to collect leads in your website

Overall I am satisfied. It does the job and provides value for the money. Totally no brainer for lead collection in landing page

Pros

1. Primarily Liked the interface and simplicity 2. There are tons of Free templates available for different industries. 3. No brainer for a beginner. For us, we started with a template for software company and edited the template to work on it. 4. Has an integration with Zapier and Google calendar.

Cons

1. No complaint but, UX could be a little better. If there was an onboarding video right after sign up then I could get an idea before using it. 2. They should have more integration. I hope they are working on it.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.