Collect.chat Reviews

4.56/5 (39 reviews)

Akshi Tyagi

The user experience is great.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

The user experience is great. The customization options available helps to match it with the website theme. Also, features like Zapier integration are very useful. Also, if you don't have Zapier integration as a part of your free plan, you can easily download the responses as a csv file. Logical jumps are innovative as you can easily branch out your conversation based on your users reply. Also, the ease of usability makes it one of the best chatbot.

Alvin Landicho

Works well and does the job.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Captured leads effectively.We liked how easy it is to embed into our website and it is a very handy alternative for our users to contact us.

Joe O'Connell

Easy to use and implement

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Easy to use and see results from websites instantly. We added it to our website and in our web apps and people started responding right away!

Abhishek K R

Richer in User experience Best for Lead Generation

Reviewed 2018-06-13

comparing to other chatbots. This one collected more leads. The software experience tends users to engage into itIt motivated users that gives leads more A clean chatbot user interface Faster auto-conversation

Anonymous

It's fine for basic stuff, but with time it could be really great.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

It gives a personal touch to our website and some potential customers have already gave their e-mail adresses, which is a great lead generation method. Since it's web based, it's really easy to use and it generates the code automatically, that I have to paste into my website to use it. The builder is really straightforward and I like the graphics. The whole branding of collect.chat is great, that is why I chose to pursue with a subscription, I have the lite version which is quite enough for us at the moment.

Ritu Arora

Nice Way to Interact With My Visitors

Reviewed 2018-01-23

It provides me the 24*7 presence online without actually being present there. And my website's visitors do feel the connection after chatting with my pre-loaded q/a data.

Carol Nogueira

Have been using it for about a month and got over 10 leads. Our agency is tiny so that's huge.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

I like that it was easy to set up and it was free. I had the bot up and running in less than 30 minutes. I also like that it's easy to change something if I have to.

Paul Green

Reviewed 2018-02-21

Chat.bot is a very great software and yet it is so easy to use; it's almost like writing an email to create the bot. I also like how easy it is to integrate it into your website as well. As a non-techie Wordpress designer, creating bots for my customers without having to wait for developers to write code provides a great experience for all involved. Even though other bot creators have been recommended, this bot is far superior to all I've seen and tested. Thanks for creating such a wonderful app; it's like the MyForm for bots. Wishing your team much success as you move forward, so keep up the good work guys!

Anushrut Khare

Wanted an automated webchat to collect leads. Collect.chat was my answer!

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Intuitive Interface Kickass UI UX Features that stand out as compared to other webchats in the market

YUKTI BELWAL

The best chat plugin for getting more business leads

Reviewed 2018-01-23

It helps to collect lead and make the chat look very natural and it helps us to interact with the visitors who are looking for some information. It is easy to install and very easy to work with

Nareshkumar Pavadai

This helps me to improve and also to grow my business.Great service. Thank you the wonderful service

Reviewed 2018-01-25

This gives instant reply to the customers. This software is easy to use and also user friendly. This helps to improve business and we also changed our free version to paid version to our customers. Thank you for the best software

Ronald Wong

Neat logic and design. But clumsy as not much measure to minimize the repeated answer.

Reviewed 2018-04-27

Functional and not cause much burden on computer/phones' resources. Lagging was not very obvious. Smooth experiencing is good for building interest on the product.

Ramesh RamGopal

The experience has been wonderful.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

The chat bot does not have a branding logo. The backend interface is very interactive to use. The chat bot is faster than I expected.

aparna pc

Very good chat bot . end user friendly

Reviewed 2018-01-23

-looping & jumping of the questions. -provided multi themes -nice& simple layout -Can create multiple questions

Harish Pandey

Veey easy to use..prompt resolution to reported issues..

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Ease of use and excellent customer support. No coding required.. just needs logical thinking to create a bot

Corrine Gail Austria

Reliable and Responsive

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Lead generationEasy to set up, customizable and accurate. Their care support responds fast and explains all answers in a simple and understandable message.

Darren Summers

I have found the chatbot software to be very useful and easy to implement,

Reviewed 2018-01-23

The design and how easy it is to create conditional answers. I also like how quickly chat scripts are sent to my email so I can chase up customers quickly.

Rekha Sriramagiri

I was astonished by how a simple collect chat feature can add a big difference to my website!

Reviewed 2018-01-23

I think Ease of use, simple interface, good customer support, user friendly easy to follow website with instructions are the most important pros

Pratik Kadam

I have loved my experience of Collect-chat. It has helped my website users contact me better

Reviewed 2018-01-23

- I loved the increase in visitors contacting through the website. I did not get any visitor contacting me through my website before. I needed some kind of a chatbot that would look good and also get all the information that I needed from a visitor, so that I can contact him/her.

Anonymous

Very easy to use and great support with any questions.

Reviewed 2018-05-29

Easy to use, nice design, it really helps to interact with our potential buyers with all the tools it offers.

Jaiprakash Goplani

Got Collect chat on website works great got many leads captured

Reviewed 2018-01-24

lead generation capabilityautomated for collection of leads on to the site got more leads data after implementing this, rather than the manual chat method.

Marc Woods

What a great chatbot

Reviewed 2018-05-24

It delivers LEADS...a LOT!It delivers leads LEADS and LEADS!!! Works like a charm, it's easy to setup and you're flying in a day!

Vidhya Thakkar

easy to use, user-friendly

Reviewed 2018-01-23

user-friendly, colours of website are soothing. easy to design, create forms. easy to collect data. Loved using it

Anonymous

An engaging lead generation solution for websites

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-01-24

The interface is really clean and comprehensive, which allows you to configure and publish your widget within minutes from signing up for the service. It does what it's supposed to do really well and can work as a good source for lead generation on a website.

Great automated chat tool

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Overall I'm very satisfiedI really like the ease of use. It is very simple to set up new automations.