Ticket Tailor Logo

Event ticketing for events of all sizes. Low fees. No fuss.

Ticket Tailor Reviews

Suggested alternatives

showpass
thundertix
eventzilla

Super easy to use and the customer support team are always super prompt, friendly and incredibly helpful.
I was super excited about how easy it was to set up an event. And the user friendly website.
I like Ticket tailor a lot, i was recommended it originally, i have subsequently recommended it too. It makes selling tickets easy, and i like that.
I did miss the button that allowed for multiple events of the same nature initially.
The check in mobile app on tazotik is clunky and can fail.

AJ

Alisha J.

Founder / Executive Director

Fund-Raising, self-employed

Great Ticketing Tool, Great Price

Transcript

Alisha J.: My name is Alisha J. I'm the executive director of a nonprofit organization and I give Ticket...

Nicole W.

Communications Director

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Easy to use ticketing software

Transcript

Nicole W.: My name is Nicole. I am the creative director for a nonprofit. And I give Ticket Taylor a...

Damian S.

Wouldn't consider anything else

Pros

The best and very affordable online ticketing platform. Highly recommended

Cons

A bit more customisation on questions would be ideal but doesn't detract from a great product.

RK

Richard K.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Ticket Tailor

Very good bar the 'User experience' elements listed above - sort those ourt and its 5 stars all the way.

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly and suits our needs well. Lots o functionality that works well but a few areas could do with tweaking (see below). Friendly and helpful Customer Services team and quick to respond when required.

Cons

There are a few obvious improvements that would help manage events especially in these uncertain times. 1. The App (Tazotix) doesn't allow you to refund a ticket directly from it (like one of main competitors) This would be hugely useful and cant see the coding being massively difficult to implement 2. Once published there is no way of selecting a number of events to make a generic change. Amendment to published events is therefore a bit labour intense especially as each change requires a tick box to confirm and then a wait while page reloads. It'd be great to be able to select a number of published events and 'edit all selected' as an option. That said, as it stands i would still recommend ticket tailor to others and will continue to use the platform for the foreseeable.

RA

Ron A.

Arts and Crafts, 11-50 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Decent product

Pros

Simple to understand and use. Not complicated with unnecessary features.

Cons

Constant marketing emails and offers, surveys etc.

CC

Carl C.

Perfect for selling tickets

Ticket Tailor is literally like adding a whole new department to my business. Its like having an event organizer. It does everything from sell tickets to checking in guests. It is really like having a full time employee. Its simple to use yet extremely efficient and dramatically productive. Even after the the event is over, it serves as a great organizer of past ticket sales. It links great with mailchimp so that you can keep in touch with your ticket buyers. This truly is the best thing I have for my business

Pros

Everything about this is great. It user friendly and very efficient. It saves a ton of time. Its like hiring an event organizer. Everything you need is here. easy to navigate, easy to keep track, easy to organize.

Cons

Nothing.. there was literally nothing I didn't like

ZC

Zannah C.

Choose Ticket Tailor

Pros

I like that Ticket Tailor is a small and local business. A friend recommended it and I was attracted to it being independent and has a friendly and responsive team of staff. The software is easy to use even for those of us who are not techy.

Cons

I don't know if the events I post could also be publicised by Ticket Tailor?

AM

Archimedes M.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

First time user, very pleased.

With Ticket Tailor we can now accurately track how many people register for an event, and compare that to how many people actually attend the event. We can now also collect emails efficiently for producing distribution lists of attendees for thank you notes and future marketing of events.

Pros

I loved how I can have the flexibility of making the tickets either free or to determine the cost, and to factor in the additional fee for processing through Ticket Tailor.

Cons

Not being able to list specific names under one singular party. That made checking people in a little less specific than I would have liked.

JP

John P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

First Time user that will be back

Great experience! We will use Ticket Tailor again for future events.

Pros

As a first time user of a ticketing event software platform I really appreciated the logical layout of setting up and the ease of use. Responses from customer service were always prompt and detailed. I like that while there were many other functions we didn't use (Seating charts, group notifications, ect) that we didn't have issues with just using the ticket tracking and sales functionality.

Cons

I'd like to have had the opportunity to more directly link non-support payment systems (Venmo) with the Offline payment. Mind you we didn't have any issue having people pay that way but being able to link more payment systems would have been a nice to have

DS

Doug S.

Human Resources, self-employed

Easy to use, fair price too

Ticket Tailor is a great way to set up and promote my art workshops - it's easy both for me and my customers.

Pros

It is very easy to set up events using Ticket Tailor - and the pricing feels fair and is flexible too. I love that you can pause your membership to suit you.

Cons

No current issues, I am happy with the way the software performs, with the set up and the price I pay too.

TW

Tom W.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Outstanding

I enjoy the versatility in ticket options and being able to control multiple discounts and voucher codes at ease.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and if you are having trouble, the customer support is very quick and thorough on responding!

Cons

To be honest, I can’t think of a con. I found this site to be the most user friendly amongst two other major sites.

JB

James B.

Entertainment, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Love the Ticket Tailor!

Pros

Needed a simple solution to my performance ticketing that's quarterly so not super intense or urgent. Ticket Tailor fills the role perfectly for my non-profit.

Cons

Isn't as intuitive as I'd like but when you're dealing with a bunch of different types of events and venues, you have to expect there'll be extra hoops to jump through.

AW

Alex W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Great, easy to use product for a great price

Fantastic.

Pros

Quick to learn, easy to get an overview, lots of options for adding discounts. Works for in person and online events really well. Customer service is really good and almost always available in no time.

Cons

The broadcast feature is very limited in control of the way the emails look. Visually it's hard to make a professional looking email. Or maybe I need to become better with HTML. Some good templates would be amazing. Although this doesn't stop me using your software, because everything else is so good! Also, please add a feature where I can have JUST a booking page. Not the sales page. I have to dig about in the embed code to find the URL. It'd be nice to just have a button that says copy URL for booking page. I can then send people straight there from my website. And, for larger events, it would be amazing if you could offer monthly payments for larger courses instead of a single large payment - if that's possible.

BS

Brodie S.

Design, 1-10 employees

Couldn't ask for more.

It's just fantastic. It's so easy and the fact that they waived all fees for online events during the pandemic shows that they really are looking out for the customer.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use. I have a good amount of experience with different online services and TicketTailor has such an easy to use interface. I have been able to delegate a lot of work to my team with minimal training.

Cons

Sometimes the chat box can be a little big and intrusive but it doesn't really matter because 9 times out 10 it's really useful information that pops up.

GS

Gareth S.

Music, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Ticket Tailor are an extremely stable online management system for selling event tickets

Selling and monitoring of event ticket sales can be managed through your website and social media sites and becomes fully automated. It gives you an online booking office and enables the booking procedure UX to be easy to complete and payment can be secure through systems like PayPal. It automatically sends the customer the e-ticket and records their information for you to access at any time, along with sales data that can be invaluable for marketing and setting up other events. You only pay per event or within a selected number of events depending on your payment plan. You pay monthly for the period of sales you want and can stop it at any time.

Pros

Their system can be used as stand-alone and/or integrates fully with your website and social media customer touch points. Set up of your own box office is relatively easy, but it easier still if you spend time writing all or marketing information and promotional pictures before you log in. Then have everything ready to copy and paste and upload the images. However, you can save your event pages as...

Cons

As a small event's organiser, there is not a lot we dislike. The only modification I would like to see is to the monthly payment plan. It jumps from one event payment plan to 5 events. Maybe they could introduce a 2 - 3 event plan?

CB

Christopher B.

Used other for less than 6 months

Great for a nonprofit Music org

Being able to incorporate the fees into the ticket purchase is clutch. Before we would lose the transaction fee, the ticket fee, and more, but now that can all be incorporated and passed on to the consumer. That's helpful for a small nonprofit.

Pros

Ticket Tailor has been a great fit for our nonprofit organization. For our ticketed events, we were able to quickly create event pages, promo codes, embedded widget code, and customize our event perfectly. The short ticketing link makes social media posting a breeze without having to use a link shortener. As a nonprofit, the fee structure is very straightforward and affordable for us based on the tickets sold— we are even able to apply the processing fees to the transactions so the full ticket amount is received! Customer service has been super responsive, and liking multiple payment systems was painless. A feature we haven't used yet but are looking forward to using on the day of the event; their ticket receiving ap! Definitely worth checking out.

Cons

Sometimes the widget doesn't show up on our squarespace page, but I'm not sure which system the error exists on. The widget could afford to be more customizable, particularly in shape/design/etc. I'm not solid on the donation aspect when not in conjunction with a ticket purchase-- does it work? Unfortunately I haven't been able to devote the time to figuring this out.

JC

Jen C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Easy to use and cost-effective ticketing solution

In researching ticketing platforms when our previous supplier was closing down, Ticket Tailor was the best option for us and met most, if not all, of our requirements at a very reasonable cost per ticket. Customer support has been great with quick and helpful responses to any queries.

Pros

Ticket Tailor was very easy to set up and is easy to use from a seller and buyer perspective. The charity discount is very welcomed, as is the low cost per booking and lack of monthly fees. Compared to other platforms the functionality is great for the cost.

Cons

There are only a couple of specific functions Ticket Tailor hasn't been able to offer but there are workarounds: transferring orders to different events (currently involves cancelling a booking, creating a new booking and applying the payment to the new booking) and the ability to edit/add custom information to invoices (e.g. purchase order numbers) which we have to do outside Ticket Tailor.

JC

Josh C.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Incredibly easy to use.

This was a much easier program to use and implement than programs we have used in the past

Pros

Ticket Tailor was SO user friendly. It made out ticketing online so easy and made check in at our event seamless.

Cons

Really nothing. The price point was very fair.

CN

Chris N.

Ticket Tailor

Very good- it has helped us immensely when running and managing events.

Pros

Very good functions and features including good order management and easy to embed on other sites.

Cons

It would be really helpful to be able to move orders between events more easily.

SD

Stewart D.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Highly Recommend Ticket Tailor

It has been a very positive experience with Ticket Tailor

Pros

The software set-up and ease of use in setting up events and getting it out to the public along with the efficient support service of the team.

Cons

The least, difficult but I have been arranging events that are held in 5* hotels and provide an option for the guests attending the events an opportunity to book hotel rooms for overnight stays. So the problem is the platform doesn't allow you to develop a "booking for rooms" structure very easily. If you have event seen a rooms booking there are several room options and then whether you will be a single, double or triple occupancy - then there is the number of days with check-in and check-out options that you have to choose. This has been difficult with the existing platform but I have overcome it xomewhat....

Ali R.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Best third party Ticketing App

Pros

Ticket Tailor is wonderful as it allows you to create a fully customizable form with ease. They also allow you to easily share the form in the best way for you. For me this works as a widget I can easily upload to my website. I can customize the widget and trust that it will work for my customers. From selecting the tickets to checkout I can trust customers have a professional and seamless process.

Cons

Ticket Tailor can do a better job at its paper attendee registration. Currently they focus on the QR system which works well but in events where paper is what is available they need to make that list more clear. The current attendee download option provides buyer details only while attendee details are not present. For that you would need to custom download a the order list for the events which is complicated and out of the way.

AB

Alex B.

Great easy service

Pros

We've used Ticket Tailor for a few years now for selling tickets for events; the platform is really easy to operate, you can add multiple events on different cost plans and it's very easy to add the details of the event, capacity levels, pricing and lots of information to make it easy to track sales levels as well as creating an easy sales experience for your customers. You have options to add on small charges to tickets to recoup cost of using the platform and we've always found it works out cheaper than using other ticket platforms who take a percentage of each ticket sale. Easy, great service and will continue to use.

Cons

Check-in app was a little difficult to set up as the app you need to connect had changed and this information hadn't been updated on the website, so we got it working in the end a little too late to use for our last event but will use this year.

MW

Mae W.

Events Services, self-employed

The best value

I really love using Ticket Tailor. I’ve tried a few other products out there and it is hands down the best for my small, quickly growing business.

Pros

I love the simplicity and how easy it is to create an event. It’s also great that it supplies me with the widget code so I can embed the ticketing directly onto the website, allowing all traffic to be driven there. The flat monthly fee is insanely smart and saves us lots of money

Cons

There are a few things I wish I could add to the ticketing site, like add-on options for guests to order merchandise or multiple choice questions about food options, etc.

LT

Lynda T.

Excellent Value for Money

Quick and easy to set-up

Pros

Easy to set-up events. I love the integration into my own site with copy and paste of pre-prepared code which means that clients don't need to leave my site to make a booking​.

Cons

Limited functionality for more​ complex multi-day, multi-speaker​ events. ,

KD

Karen D.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Perfect for our needs

Subscription that can be paused has been more cost effective than paying a fee per ticket sold, particularly as our audience has grown. It has always made running events easy and efficient.

Pros

In the early stages of setting up a touring opera company, TicketTailor does everything we need it to, quickly and easily. Because we're just starting out, the fact you can pause your subscription made it the cheapest option in the end as we have largeish gaps between events. Also the option not to have a booking fee meant booking online is made more attractive rather than more expensive unlike other ticketing services. Might sound small but this is important when you're trying to encourage people to come and see opera for the first time. Everything else - links, graphics, dashboard, money transfer- works well.

Cons

Only thing is the lack of familiarity our audience has with the brand. Some of our audience, particularly the older members, perhaps feel more comfortable booking through big familiar ticketing services. I occasionally get phone calls asking to book over the phone instead so as not to put card details into the unfamiliar website. But this will come.

RK

Rahul K.

Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

The website and Check-in is too cool

I have used the site for various shows for charity organisation and it was tremendously popular

Pros

I love the quickness with which I get everything setup on the website and guest Check-in is very impressive

Cons

The display on ticketing can be improved with Lego like structure so user is free to show his booking pro forms

LC

Les C.

Music, 1-10 employees

Great Experience

Quick easy method of taking advance Ticket Sales, also refunds acts as an extra promotional tool/URL also great for cross selling events via the box office feature.

Pros

Really simple to use, flexible on payment options (per event) not % on sales

Cons

Have not found anything yet ;-) Now the broadcast feature has been introduced that has added the missing communication link.