All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Ticket Tailor Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

You do not have to pay for what you don't use. All our administrators appreciate its ease of use, the ticket users appreciate that it is mobile friendly.

Barbara J.

Read the full review
Very easy to set up ticketing for events and has excellent and responsive customer service. Good value for not for profit charity and parent staff association.

ELIZABETH M.

Read the full review
The ease of use and the wide variety of options, the customer service, and the value. Also, the ability to put the service “on-hold” when not using it is amazing.

LISA W.

Read the full review

Cons

Many of my attendees pay by check. The only flaw in the platform is the inability to invoice folks for check payments.

Todd H.

Read the full review
I haven't seen many cons. Our only problem has been with integrating cash purchases into our ticket list, but that's more of a problem on our end.

Kelly S.

Read the full review
Ve asked the question but Ticket Tailor has referred me to Stripe, however Stripe don't show you what you've made per product, only money coming in. So it's a bit of an annoying vicious circle.

Kelly A.

Great Product for Event Ticket Sales

Great Ticketing Tool, Great Price

Best value in event ticketing services

Overall we've used TicketTailor for almost 10 events over the past 2 years and love it. It's the cheapest full-featured ticketing system you'll find, and much easier than hosting your own service to save money.

Pros

The best thing about Ticket Tailor is the flat fee pricing model. You can charge as much or as little as you want for tickets, and not worry that they are taking a cut of every ticket sold. Especially for expensive tickets, this amounts to hundreds of dollars in savings.

Cons

There are a few use cases that I've come across for which it isn't ideal, but I've contacted the developers and they are very helpful with taking suggestions and offering ideas. I will freely admit that some of my use cases are fairly esoteric, so if you're just doing a fairly normal event you should have no issues.

Choose Ticket Tailor

Pros

I like that Ticket Tailor is a small and local business. A friend recommended it and I was attracted to it being independent and has a friendly and responsive team of staff. The software is easy to use even for those of us who are not techy.

Cons

I don't know if the events I post could also be publicised by Ticket Tailor?

A simple to use, ease to navigate option for an online ticketing solution

i like Ticket tailor a lot, i was recommended it originally, i have subsequently recommended it too. It makes selling tickets easy, and i like that

Pros

It's simple to get going, easy to get online and selling, very cost effective, and helps with a variety of event styles we operate and promote

Cons

it's a bit fixed at times. i need flexibility in some of our ticketing options, but we can't do this yet.

Excellent Price

Overall, for the price it does the function necessary for a lower price that other platforms. If the platform was a little easier to use and easier for customers to find this would be helpful.

Pros

As a small business owner, I love the low ticket fees and functionality of being able to sell a ticket online. I've used this software for lots of events.

Cons

The ease of use and look of the software is not as nice as their competitors. Ticket tailor does not easily allow customers to find tickets without a direct link. Other platforms allow customers to easily find tickets when searching online.

Ticket Tailor

Very good bar the 'User experience' elements listed above - sort those ourt and its 5 stars all the way.

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly and suits our needs well. Lots o functionality that works well but a few areas could do with tweaking (see below). Friendly and helpful Customer Services team and quick to respond when required.

Cons

There are a few obvious improvements that would help manage events especially in these uncertain times. 1. The App (Tazotix) doesn't allow you to refund a ticket directly from it (like one of main competitors) This would be hugely useful and cant see the coding being massively difficult to implement 2. Once published there is no way of selecting a number of events to make a generic change. Amendment to published events is therefore a bit labour intense especially as each change requires a tick box to confirm and then a wait while page reloads. It'd be great to be able to select a number of published events and 'edit all selected' as an option. That said, as it stands i would still recommend ticket tailor to others and will continue to use the platform for the foreseeable.

STable, Reasonable Product

I found this a simple, far more helpful produce that Eventbrite. Evenbrite is hopeless for my older clients in terms of online events -

Pros

This software took a while to set up with a hiccup or 2 from my end. I was using it to cater for a group of seniors who usually struggle with many things on line. I was able to issue 500 tickets smoothly. A few unhappy customers which appeared to be their lack of understanding - not the software!

Cons

I found the reminders a bit hard to understand - you can add more personal details than I first thought

TAILORED FOR ME

I enjoy it thoroughly and have referred many friends

Pros

The best thing for me is the pricing. Once I pay my monthly fee THAT'S IT. Paypal & Stripe take their fees out and send me my money. There is no future payment going back to the service.

Cons

I really have NO cons but the check-in app has been glitching

Great ticketing platform

Brilliant ticketing system. Works really well for our PTA events and it's been well-received by our school community who find it convenient and easy to use. Great features including door list generation and a broadcast email ability to contact event participants. Excellent and quick customer service, especially over the built-in chat interface. We've used Ticket Tailor for 5 events thus far and can't imagine using any other platform for our events going forward.

Pros

Event page customization, broadcast emails, door list generation.

Cons

No faults that I could name at the moment.

Good system and service

Good

Pros

I have used Ticket Tailor for tickets for selling concert tickets which has worked very well. I have received a great service, very helpful and quick response to queries. The system has a good balance between simple and easy to use, yet having enough features to work for different scenarios. And it's competitively priced too.

Cons

The next thing I'd like to do is integrate check-out directly in my web page, but not sure that's possible with my Wix website.

Great product and customer sercice

Very good!

Pros

Every time I had a question or an issue the CS tram helped walk me through the problem. They also followed up.

Cons

I wish it had more ability to create more customized ticketing pages for photos l, text and the general look

First time with e-ticketing

For many years we have run Santa events with high quality cardboard tickets sold from our premises or bought through PayPal and posted out. We have also sold tickets on the day. Covid meant none of that was possible and we were very anxious about moving to e-ticketing. From the very start the product was very easy to use and customise and more importantly integrated very well with our website and our customers found it easy to use. The support team have been exceptional - answering queries at all hours when I'd reached a problem. What I love with their support team is that they never say- just click this option as though you were an idiot- they are very friendly always explained or linked to tutorials so you can understand in more detail.

Pros

Very easy to set up an event, able to copy event to save time/mistakes. Very easy to customise and make it look like our product, blended perfectly with our website and meant we could add/change/hide events ourselves without paying external company to make changes to our website. Our first event went from an idea to tickets sold within a couple of days and would have been quicker but had to wait for...

Cons

We had a probably bespoke requirement to control/count/limit the number of individual orders rather than the number of actual tickets issued. E.g. with Covid needed to limit the number of families who purchased but could have up to 6 people per bubble/family with a mix of adult and child ticket prices. A solution would be to be able to specify a mandatory ticket so they had to buy, say, one visit ticket...

Ticket Tailor is the best event software I’ve used

I work across many clients (currently three of our clients use Ticket Tailor) and it’s easy for both our team to use and for our clients teams to use. The reporting function is excellent and any time I’ve had a problem, their cCS TEAM usually helps solve it via chat.

Pros

I’ve been in events for 10 years and Ticket Tailor is the easiest software I’ve used for smaller, highly customized events. It’s easy for our team to set up, it’s easy for our customers to check out AND it’s the most inexpensive fee structure around. I use it for big clients in Silicon Valley and small clients around Montana and it works for everyone.

Cons

The refund process is tricky through PayPal and I wish you could partially refund orders right through the software. There’s also not an option to cancel a single ticket if it’s part of a larger order so we need to do a weird manual work around here. Also, the waitlist function is okay, but I’d LOVE if the waitlist had the ability to take first and last name too instead of just email.

Couldn't ask for more.

It's just fantastic. It's so easy and the fact that they waived all fees for online events during the pandemic shows that they really are looking out for the customer.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use. I have a good amount of experience with different online services and TicketTailor has such an easy to use interface. I have been able to delegate a lot of work to my team with minimal training.

Cons

Sometimes the chat box can be a little big and intrusive but it doesn't really matter because 9 times out 10 it's really useful information that pops up.

For the independent musicians

Overall, very pleased with the software and no major qualms other than the ticket customization. Very low learning curve, quick money deposits, relatively inexpensive fees and can always reach out to their team if needed.

Pros

I really like the ease of use and how simple it is to setup a store front for tickets. Super quick set up time and very accessible to manage and make quick edits if needed

Cons

I dislike the fact that we cannot customize the look of our tickets and rather are stuck with the default 'QR' coded squares that are the printable 'tickets'. We would like to see something that allows us to be creative with the presentation of our tickets and make them feel like actual concert tickets

Ticket Tailor

We have been using Ticket tailor for several years and found it to effectively meet our needs as we can increase or decrease the amount of events we are paying for, it is easy to change your payment plan. There is also the option to resend tickets, cancel orders etc.

Pros

Straight forward to use and good reporting options. Allows you to set the transaction fee and ticket price. Not extortionate for the vendor.

Cons

The buytickets. link wording isn't always appropriate as we offer free events, although there is a join the guestlist option this isn't on the main link.

TicketTailor - revolutionised our business

We have run over £300,000 of sales through - and we have had no problems with people turning up for events who are not "on the list"

Pros

Ease of use. Technical support team very efficient. Monthly fees much less than "Eventbrite" style services We choose not to have any booking fees at all for our customers. It just works...

Cons

My only reservation is that there is no support for multiple users, although we've been told this is on the roadmap.

Pay as you go all the way...

We were looking for an online ticketing solution for both paid and free events, that met our budget requirements, was attractive and relatively easy to use. Our events are both current and future (12+ months), often with gaps of months in between. TicketTailor's pay of you go feature works so well for us as we literally only pay for what we sell, at a great price too, whilst maintaining an online presence for our events 24/7. No ongoing service fee for our quieter months. Perfect solution for our growing startup. It has meant too that we can now house all our events on the one platform. Thank you TT!

Pros

Price. Pay as you go option. Responsive help desk.

Cons

Tricky sometimes to embed graphics or videos. Formatting of paragraph spacing sometimes too very challenging. Often have had an event that has big spaces in the copy that are only just good enough. I seem to have no space or a huge one. Not ideal.

As good as any other ticketing platform, but significantly cheaper

I've used many platforms and always come back to ticket tailor, i really recommend it.

Pros

Instant paypal payments for each ticket transaction No middleman fees Low fees Easy to set up and manage box office Easy to manage guests Easy to view basic insights on ticket sale performance

Cons

Occasionally need to manually resend ticket when someone doesnt recieve ticket No warning if you go over subscription tier ticket limit, just upgrades automatically

A Perfect Product for Paint and Wine Nights

My overall experience has been great with TicketTailer. I can easily track and manage my events and clients. I enjoy the ease of use of the product, quick customer service feedback and open and transparent payments.

Pros

TicketTailer is very easy to use for not only the administrator but also for the clients. The payment integrations give many options for client payment and also the mailchimp integration makes it simple to track and communicate with your clients. I also like the feature of being able to use it for in-store sales as well. TicketTailer software allows me to quickly and easily manage my ticket sales and keep track of events.

Cons

With the last update the quick 'Create Order' button was buried inside of each event making it more clicks just to create new orders manually.

Ticket Tailor are an extremely stable online management system for selling event tickets

Selling and monitoring of event ticket sales can be managed through your website and social media sites and becomes fully automated. It gives you an online booking office and enables the booking procedure UX to be easy to complete and payment can be secure through systems like PayPal. It automatically sends the customer the e-ticket and records their information for you to access at any time, along with sales data that can be invaluable for marketing and setting up other events. You only pay per event or within a selected number of events depending on your payment plan. You pay monthly for the period of sales you want and can stop it at any time.

Pros

Their system can be used as stand-alone and/or integrates fully with your website and social media customer touch points. Set up of your own box office is relatively easy, but it easier still if you spend time writing all or marketing information and promotional pictures before you log in. Then have everything ready to copy and paste and upload the images. However, you can save your event pages as...

Cons

As a small event's organiser, there is not a lot we dislike. The only modification I would like to see is to the monthly payment plan. It jumps from one event payment plan to 5 events. Maybe they could introduce a 2 - 3 event plan?

Most Economical Ticket Management Software!

Any problems I have ever had with TicketTailor, Lon and the rest of the team were quick to provide me a solution if I was not able to find the answer myself with their online forum.

Pros

This software is super easy to use when selling tickets to an event. I use this software to host a Gala twice a year for a Cancer Charity I work for and it is so easy to setup and customize. Also, it only costs $25/month to use with no contract. After my event, I pause the billing until my next event! Although the software developers are in the U.K. they are VERY friendly and quick to respond to your questions (no charge). The things I love about this software are too numerous to list!

Cons

The ONLY thing I can think of that I don't like about this software is the fact that sometimes you have to dig to find a certain feature you are looking for.

Ticket Tailor saved the Screenwriters' Festival

Overall it has really sped up our workflow and made managing our online courses and online festival much easier.

Pros

Ticket Tailor makes it so easy to integrate ticket sales into our website, and the page of all of our online courses looks fantastic via the TT upcoming events page, in fact we have left eventbrite and kajabi and now run our sales only through Ticket Tailor. It even allowed us to schedule online calls with Santa as a fundraising effort for the festival, far better than Calendly or the other scheduling software we tried. We also love the event link placeholder so that we don't necessarily need to generate the link in advance - for things like the Santa calls, this meant that we only needed to generate a link once the call was booked. It has also alleviated much of the fear of sending the wrong link, only to need to change it before the event.

Cons

We really need a batch import option to import attendees from other software such as an excel list (in the case of free attendees etc). We also would like more integration with zapier and/or integromat. As an example, I need to forward every time a coaching session is booked - but zapier will only send an email every time a new ticket is booked, regardless of the event. To get around this, I have it put the ticket event in the title, but if I could pre-select to only include new tickets for a certain event, then I could automatically forward them to the correct team member. And integromat doesn't have an integration at all at the moment.

Great service

Great experience

Pros

Price is very affordable A lot of features

Cons

More payment options. For example, money can go directly to my bank account rather than through Stripe or PayPal

Great Product for Event Ticket Sales

I have been using this after I migrated off of Event Brite due to the high fees. I am more than pleased with the transition. I have lowered my expenses by thousands of dollars per year and as a small business owner this has been huge! It does not do everything that some of the bigger players but I did not need most of the tools.

Pros

For the cost, it does almost everything I need. I run multiple events at a time and the configuration across the events is great. Great integration into my website. Extremely easy to use.

Cons

1. Need more email and customer outreach tools in the software. 2. Would like to sell additional add ons with pictures and options (not really deep on functionality at this time). 3. Reporting is super weak!

Perfect for selling tickets

Ticket Tailor is literally like adding a whole new department to my business. Its like having an event organizer. It does everything from sell tickets to checking in guests. It is really like having a full time employee. Its simple to use yet extremely efficient and dramatically productive. Even after the the event is over, it serves as a great organizer of past ticket sales. It links great with mailchimp so that you can keep in touch with your ticket buyers. This truly is the best thing I have for my business

Pros

Everything about this is great. It user friendly and very efficient. It saves a ton of time. Its like hiring an event organizer. Everything you need is here. easy to navigate, easy to keep track, easy to organize.

Cons

Nothing.. there was literally nothing I didn't like

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.