Ticket Tailor Logo

Ticket Tailor

Event ticketing for events of all sizes. Low fees. No fuss.

Ticket Tailor Reviews

4.9

How would you rate Ticket Tailor?

Pros

Super easy to use and the customer support team are always super prompt, friendly and incredibly helpful.

Camilla H.

I was super excited about how easy it was to set up an event. And the user friendly website.

CR

Carole R.

I like Ticket tailor a lot, i was recommended it originally, i have subsequently recommended it too. It makes selling tickets easy, and i like that.

NR

Neil R.

Cons

Now the broadcast feature has been introduced that has added the missing communication link.

LC

Les C.

I did miss the button that allowed for multiple events of the same nature initially.

LD

Les D.

The check in mobile app on tazotik is clunky and can fail.

NR

Neill R.

AJ

Alisha J.

Executive Director

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Great Ticketing Tool, Great Price

Transcript

Alisha J.: My name is Alisha J. I'm the executive director of a nonprofit organization and I give Ticket...

Easy to use ticketing software

Transcript

Nicole W.: My name is Nicole. I am the creative director for a nonprofit. And I give Ticket Taylor a...

Best value in event ticketing services

Overall we've used TicketTailor for almost 10 events over the past 2 years and love it. It's the cheapest full-featured ticketing system you'll find, and much easier than hosting your own service to save money.

Pros

The best thing about Ticket Tailor is the flat fee pricing model. You can charge as much or as little as you want for tickets, and not worry that they are taking a cut of every ticket sold. Especially for expensive tickets, this amounts to hundreds of dollars in savings.

Cons

There are a few use cases that I've come across for which it isn't ideal, but I've contacted the developers and they are very helpful with taking suggestions and offering ideas. I will freely admit that some of my use cases are fairly esoteric, so if you're just doing a fairly normal event you should have no issues.

A hidden treasure - Ticket Tailor has been critical in my organization's response to covid

My nonprofit organization relies heavily on visitor admission revenue to help advance our mission. We were closed for a year due to covid, which impacted us heavily. This year, we sought a solution to be able to open safely. One of our solutions was online, timed ticketing. I researched various options and found Ticket Tailor, which was listed as integrating with my Weebly website. I'm so glad I found...

Pros

Ticket Tailor is easy to use and has excellent customer service. Any time I need help with doing something, they respond quickly. Also, they truly listen to their customers and make regular, helpful updates. I like the ease of use, ease of creating events and ticket options, ability to embed in my website, ability to customize events and communications, and so much more. The software is very affordable, and you can pass on the ticketing fees which is very common practice these days. It's a great platform!

Cons

It's hard to say because I love this software. Reporting could be a little more robust, although it is similar to other types of platforms (e.g., online sales). Integration with a few more software platforms, such as more options for emailing, would be helpful. Much of what I would have said "like least" when I first started using the platform have already been addressed in the company's software updates!

Easy enough for an all volunteer organization

We have been doing paper tickets, handling money etc for years. Our prior online ticket selling software required attendees to exchange their online purchase receipt for a real ticket which caused lines. This was absolutely seemless between the qr code scanning and having a door list.

Pros

Setting up our event in Tickettailor was a snap and the barcode scanning the night of the show was ridiculously easy. I saw the fear in my volunteers' eyes when they were told they were using an app, but afterwards they all said that it worked perfectly! I had to contact tech support a couple of times, always received a helpful answer in minutes.

Cons

There is a discount code that applies to all tickets of a type per order, and one that is % or $ off that is a one time use code. Would like a % or $ off option the entire order for a multi-use discount code. But that is very minor

Excellent Price

Overall, for the price it does the function necessary for a lower price that other platforms. If the platform was a little easier to use and easier for customers to find this would be helpful.

Pros

As a small business owner, I love the low ticket fees and functionality of being able to sell a ticket online. I've used this software for lots of events.

Cons

The ease of use and look of the software is not as nice as their competitors. Ticket tailor does not easily allow customers to find tickets without a direct link. Other platforms allow customers to easily find tickets when searching online.

Great, easy to use product for a great price

Fantastic.

Pros

Quick to learn, easy to get an overview, lots of options for adding discounts. Works for in person and online events really well. Customer service is really good and almost always available in no time.

Cons

The broadcast feature is very limited in control of the way the emails look. Visually it's hard to make a professional looking email. Or maybe I need to become better with HTML. Some good templates would be amazing. Although this doesn't stop me using your software, because everything else is so good! Also, please add a feature where I can have JUST a booking page. Not the sales page. I have to dig about in the embed code to find the URL. It'd be nice to just have a button that says copy URL for booking page. I can then send people straight there from my website. And, for larger events, it would be amazing if you could offer monthly payments for larger courses instead of a single large payment - if that's possible.

Outstanding Ticketing Service

Pros

Ticket Tailor is a wonderful ticketing solution for my online and in person events. The pricing is great, but even more is that the customer experinece is excelleng. My clients have remarked at how easy it is to use and work with - from reviewing events to purchase. I love that and so do they.

Cons

The WordPress widget is not great and does not have any way to customize or make more user friendly. If this were resolved they would be a 10/10.

Ticket Tailor boosts our fundraising

Overall, Ticket Tailor meets all of our needs. The price point is optimal, they generously offer a discount for our nonprofit organization, it is easy to use, and customer service is responsive and helpful. The customer service representatives respond quickly and provide all of the information I am searching for. It integrates seamlessly with our website and into emails. With Ticket Tailor, we have been able to encourage advanced ticket sales and maximize our fund raising efforts.

Pros

This product is user friendly and allows us to customize the tickets, events, and images to the extent that we need. Often, I have used products that are either easy to use and don't have customization or have customizing options but are too complex. Ticket Tailor is well-balanced. We are a small, nonprofit organization so limiting expenditures on events is critical to our ability to use the funds for programming. Ticket Tailor's pricing makes it possible for us to maximize fundraising efforts. We now use it for every fundraising event.

Cons

For our events, Ticket Tailor meets all of our ticketing and registration needs. In the past, we were struggling with no feature to create tables, but that feature was recently added. There really isn't anything we have seen missing from the platform.

Intuitive and good value for money

I use it for ticketing options for both free and paid events I run. I am particularly fond of the range of ticket options available

Pros

Ticket Tailor is a highly intuitive site, and I have managed to set up everything I wanted to with minimal support. Where I did seek assistance it was both speedy and useful.

Cons

There is not an endless list of 'bells and whistles' extras - but so far I have all I need

Excellent event booking software

Very impressed with the product and the support

Pros

Easy to use software, mostly intuitive. Great support.

Cons

Would like to be able to download doorlist with names alphabetically by surname. But not a big issue.

Seamlessly

Overall ticket tailor is a great product. Easy to use with great customer service.

Pros

Product is very easy to use. From srart up to going live with tickets is simple.

Cons

Having to set up a stripe account. It would be nice if it was all in one set up.

First time with e-ticketing

For many years we have run Santa events with high quality cardboard tickets sold from our premises or bought through PayPal and posted out. We have also sold tickets on the day. Covid meant none of that was possible and we were very anxious about moving to e-ticketing. From the very start the product was very easy to use and customise and more importantly integrated very well with our website and our customers found it easy to use. The support team have been exceptional - answering queries at all hours when I'd reached a problem. What I love with their support team is that they never say- just click this option as though you were an idiot- they are very friendly always explained or linked to tutorials so you can understand in more detail.

Pros

Very easy to set up an event, able to copy event to save time/mistakes. Very easy to customise and make it look like our product, blended perfectly with our website and meant we could add/change/hide events ourselves without paying external company to make changes to our website. Our first event went from an idea to tickets sold within a couple of days and would have been quicker but had to wait for...

Cons

We had a probably bespoke requirement to control/count/limit the number of individual orders rather than the number of actual tickets issued. E.g. with Covid needed to limit the number of families who purchased but could have up to 6 people per bubble/family with a mix of adult and child ticket prices. A solution would be to be able to specify a mandatory ticket so they had to buy, say, one visit ticket...

Ticket Tailor is the best event software I’ve used

I work across many clients (currently three of our clients use Ticket Tailor) and it’s easy for both our team to use and for our clients teams to use. The reporting function is excellent and any time I’ve had a problem, their cCS TEAM usually helps solve it via chat.

Pros

I’ve been in events for 10 years and Ticket Tailor is the easiest software I’ve used for smaller, highly customized events. It’s easy for our team to set up, it’s easy for our customers to check out AND it’s the most inexpensive fee structure around. I use it for big clients in Silicon Valley and small clients around Montana and it works for everyone.

Cons

The refund process is tricky through PayPal and I wish you could partially refund orders right through the software. There’s also not an option to cancel a single ticket if it’s part of a larger order so we need to do a weird manual work around here. Also, the waitlist function is okay, but I’d LOVE if the waitlist had the ability to take first and last name too instead of just email.

Powerful Tool, Great Support, Easy to Use, Happy Customer!

We have a small event with some unique challenges (limited parking, limited camping, comped tickets, presale, retroactive discounts/refunds, etc). Planning the event has been so much easier since we found Ticket Tailor. While the interface is EXTEREMLY easy to use, the depth of features/settings allows for a lot of flexibility for our unique event (multiple ticket types, presale/GA sale, donation options, access codes, discount codes, etc.). In addition to the full feature set, Ticket Tailor customer service has always been extremely responsive through the live chat in the web app. I could not recommend Ticket Tailor enough for your event and looking forward to continuing to use this service as our event grows.

Pros

- Ease of use - Competitive pricing - Helpful support - Wealth of features/settings - Fun to use!

Cons

- Last event... we did not have our cellphones on a network (cell service was not available). A phone got logged out and lost the tickets checked-in. A local backup would be nice for the App.

Ticket Tailor

Very good bar the 'User experience' elements listed above - sort those ourt and its 5 stars all the way.

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly and suits our needs well. Lots o functionality that works well but a few areas could do with tweaking (see below). Friendly and helpful Customer Services team and quick to respond when required.

Cons

There are a few obvious improvements that would help manage events especially in these uncertain times. 1. The App (Tazotix) doesn't allow you to refund a ticket directly from it (like one of main competitors) This would be hugely useful and cant see the coding being massively difficult to implement 2. Once published there is no way of selecting a number of events to make a generic change. Amendment to published events is therefore a bit labour intense especially as each change requires a tick box to confirm and then a wait while page reloads. It'd be great to be able to select a number of published events and 'edit all selected' as an option. That said, as it stands i would still recommend ticket tailor to others and will continue to use the platform for the foreseeable.

Couldn't ask for more.

It's just fantastic. It's so easy and the fact that they waived all fees for online events during the pandemic shows that they really are looking out for the customer.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use. I have a good amount of experience with different online services and TicketTailor has such an easy to use interface. I have been able to delegate a lot of work to my team with minimal training.

Cons

Sometimes the chat box can be a little big and intrusive but it doesn't really matter because 9 times out 10 it's really useful information that pops up.

Moving from Eventbrite to Ticket Tailer was the best thing we did

We had real world and online events and lots of then. TT was so much easier and faster thna EB and way cheaper.

Pros

We had challenges with Eventbrite at the strat of the pandemic and needed a new solution fast. I checked all the platforms out and ended up choosing Ticket Tailor. Short learning curve but easier, faster and slicker by far than eventbrite. No not as many features, but the features that are needed ar all there. Cost wise its WAY cheaper too. The whole team loves it now where EB was always a chore.

Cons

All my issues get addressed in a Zoom call with the team! Yes I can actuaklly talk to humans who make the product. That alone is a gamchanger.

For the independent musicians

Overall, very pleased with the software and no major qualms other than the ticket customization. Very low learning curve, quick money deposits, relatively inexpensive fees and can always reach out to their team if needed.

Pros

I really like the ease of use and how simple it is to setup a store front for tickets. Super quick set up time and very accessible to manage and make quick edits if needed

Cons

I dislike the fact that we cannot customize the look of our tickets and rather are stuck with the default 'QR' coded squares that are the printable 'tickets'. We would like to see something that allows us to be creative with the presentation of our tickets and make them feel like actual concert tickets

Ticket Tailor

We have been using Ticket tailor for several years and found it to effectively meet our needs as we can increase or decrease the amount of events we are paying for, it is easy to change your payment plan. There is also the option to resend tickets, cancel orders etc.

Pros

Straight forward to use and good reporting options. Allows you to set the transaction fee and ticket price. Not extortionate for the vendor.

Cons

The buytickets. link wording isn't always appropriate as we offer free events, although there is a join the guestlist option this isn't on the main link.

TicketTailor - revolutionised our business

We have run over £300,000 of sales through - and we have had no problems with people turning up for events who are not "on the list"

Pros

Ease of use. Technical support team very efficient. Monthly fees much less than "Eventbrite" style services We choose not to have any booking fees at all for our customers. It just works...

Cons

My only reservation is that there is no support for multiple users, although we've been told this is on the roadmap.

Pay as you go all the way...

We were looking for an online ticketing solution for both paid and free events, that met our budget requirements, was attractive and relatively easy to use. Our events are both current and future (12+ months), often with gaps of months in between. TicketTailor's pay of you go feature works so well for us as we literally only pay for what we sell, at a great price too, whilst maintaining an online presence for our events 24/7. No ongoing service fee for our quieter months. Perfect solution for our growing startup. It has meant too that we can now house all our events on the one platform. Thank you TT!

Pros

Price. Pay as you go option. Responsive help desk.

Cons

Tricky sometimes to embed graphics or videos. Formatting of paragraph spacing sometimes too very challenging. Often have had an event that has big spaces in the copy that are only just good enough. I seem to have no space or a huge one. Not ideal.

As good as any other ticketing platform, but significantly cheaper

I've used many platforms and always come back to ticket tailor, i really recommend it.

Pros

Instant paypal payments for each ticket transaction No middleman fees Low fees Easy to set up and manage box office Easy to manage guests Easy to view basic insights on ticket sale performance

Cons

Occasionally need to manually resend ticket when someone doesnt recieve ticket No warning if you go over subscription tier ticket limit, just upgrades automatically

Ticket Tailor are an extremely stable online management system for selling event tickets

Selling and monitoring of event ticket sales can be managed through your website and social media sites and becomes fully automated. It gives you an online booking office and enables the booking procedure UX to be easy to complete and payment can be secure through systems like PayPal. It automatically sends the customer the e-ticket and records their information for you to access at any time, along with sales data that can be invaluable for marketing and setting up other events. You only pay per event or within a selected number of events depending on your payment plan. You pay monthly for the period of sales you want and can stop it at any time.

Pros

Their system can be used as stand-alone and/or integrates fully with your website and social media customer touch points. Set up of your own box office is relatively easy, but it easier still if you spend time writing all or marketing information and promotional pictures before you log in. Then have everything ready to copy and paste and upload the images. However, you can save your event pages as...

Cons

As a small event's organiser, there is not a lot we dislike. The only modification I would like to see is to the monthly payment plan. It jumps from one event payment plan to 5 events. Maybe they could introduce a 2 - 3 event plan?

A Perfect Product for Paint and Wine Nights

My overall experience has been great with TicketTailer. I can easily track and manage my events and clients. I enjoy the ease of use of the product, quick customer service feedback and open and transparent payments.

Pros

TicketTailer is very easy to use for not only the administrator but also for the clients. The payment integrations give many options for client payment and also the mailchimp integration makes it simple to track and communicate with your clients. I also like the feature of being able to use it for in-store sales as well. TicketTailer software allows me to quickly and easily manage my ticket sales and keep track of events.

Cons

With the last update the quick 'Create Order' button was buried inside of each event making it more clicks just to create new orders manually.

Most Economical Ticket Management Software!

Any problems I have ever had with TicketTailor, Lon and the rest of the team were quick to provide me a solution if I was not able to find the answer myself with their online forum.

Pros

This software is super easy to use when selling tickets to an event. I use this software to host a Gala twice a year for a Cancer Charity I work for and it is so easy to setup and customize. Also, it only costs $25/month to use with no contract. After my event, I pause the billing until my next event! Although the software developers are in the U.K. they are VERY friendly and quick to respond to your questions (no charge). The things I love about this software are too numerous to list!

Cons

The ONLY thing I can think of that I don't like about this software is the fact that sometimes you have to dig to find a certain feature you are looking for.

Great service

Great experience

Pros

Price is very affordable A lot of features

Cons

More payment options. For example, money can go directly to my bank account rather than through Stripe or PayPal