AnyDesk Reviews

1.6K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.01/10

Reviews by rating

The AnyDesk software solution for the remote desktop control is one of the best. It offers multiple options and tools integrated into a nice, very easy to use interface.
So I have to connect with my colleagues, so I always use AnyDesk to connect with the computers of my colleagues. I really like the outstanding performance of this software.
The thing that I liked the most is that it is reliable and easy to use software for accessing the desktop/laptop remotely. It is very easy to install.
If poor internet connection, the keyboard stroke is not detected properly. It is very difficult to type something in remote desktop when we have poor internet connection.
I did not like that hackers can come in and destroy programs and make malware in the computer that is horrible to have done.
It is no longer necessary to leave the office or home to address the PC problems of other network users.

1,694 reviews

Ricardo P.

Founder

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Palaciobox using AnyDesk

Transcript

Ricardo P.: Hi, I'm Ricardo, an owner of a company and I give AnyDesk five out of five stars. For more...

Monique K.

marketer

Writing and Editing, self-employed

A great free option for remote control

Transcript

Monique K.: My name is Monique. I'm a social media manager, and I rate AnyDesk, a five out of five. For...

Abdul F.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1,000 employees

AnyDesk saved my grades by the Bell!

I am overall satisfied with AnyDesk. Although there are many areas of improvement, it meets my current IT demands and makes me feel relaxed in high-pressure situations.

Pros

I came home with my new Laptop and a pen drive filled with SolidWorks3D installation files, adamant to install and complete a project overnight - which will ensure my passing grade in my Master thesis. But Alas! The crack files got corrupted due to safety reasons and I got panicked. My intentions were to follow youtube tutorials and complete the whole installation process as per instruction. However,...

Cons

I feel like there should be some control where the user can select multiple folders of files that would be invisible to the other end-user. Also, audio features could be added to ease the communication. There are also some safety risks such as remote file transfer capability - I think every time the user enters into a folder or transfers files, remote authorization should be provided from another end.

Juan Manuel C.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Alternative to teamviewer that is up to the task

My experience in general with this software was quite good, except for a few small cases, it worked correctly and I let myself use it without time limitations as happens with the competition. The ability to reproduce sounds is very important in order to perform sound-related test validations. The interface felt complex but if we leave it configured for the end user, he will only have to open the program and let the rest do it for us. I recommend it

Pros

It works quite well, it has the great option of being able to reproduce the sound of the machine to which we are connecting, an option that is not very seen in other similar software. It has a simple tool to connect since it does not require a password, only an ID and that the user on the other side accepts it, or not, depending on how the software is configured because it allows remote access without authorization with different variations. It is available in all operating systems.

Cons

Although the interface is complete, it is not that clear and tends to make the end user dizzy with so many options. It would be interesting if menus can be reduced or see a "lite" version so that the user does not get dizzy. We suffered some lag problems in the connection that we did not suffer with other software, but in brief occasions.

Mohammad A.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

AnyDesk review from my experience

My general experience using AnyDesk:- The program is good and has many features- Every organization needs it, no matter how big or small- It has some negatives and errors, but I believe in the next updates will be resolved.- I still use it today, and I will continue to use it because I don't see a competitor for it at the present time.

Pros

The program facilitates work. I will give examples for clarification:- I have an employee in the company who has encountered a problem with his device. From where I am in a different department of the company, or maybe in another branch outside the country, I can access his device and solve the problem for him.- I want to transfer files from my old device to the new one, without having to upload it to websites or transfer it to an external hard drive. I use "Any Desk" and transfer the files.

Cons

There are three negatives that bother me:Slow file transfer.- The program must detect viruses for fear of sending a virus through it and sticking it to another device.- The whiteboard is unnecessaryScreen sharing is slow motion (either from the internet or the software needs to be updated)

LD

Lana D.

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

My opinion

Anydesk saves my valuable time. it is very easy to use. also anydesk is very fast

Pros

I use AnyDesk every day, when a client needs my software help, it is the best way to get to their computer easily

Cons

If you don't zoom to full screen, it is difficult to see

Andrea s.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

AnyDesk is excellent for collaboration and remote assistance

With AnyDesk I can collaborate with work colleagues, in a stable and organized way, it allows us to do a recording session, in this way a video can be shared with other employees, this helps to save time, it is a very safe software since it has a password and Two-factor authentication, it is possible to use it on almost all platforms, the iOS version is easy to use and practical to monitor other devices remotely.

Pros

I have used remote connection software since many years ago, and over time, some improve and others get worse, AnyDesk has been one of the ones that have improved the most over time. Its interface and tools are the things that stand out the most from the competition. What I like the most is the organized way its Dashboard is, since it shows the devices to which we have remote access, we can add the name we want to have a better order, I like that its connection is stable and fluid, it has Two-factor authentication, that's extra security that many of their competitors don't have.

Cons

One detail that I don’t like is when the full screen is used to control other devices, the brightness of the screen gets brighter; even when we have the brightness to the minimum on our PC, it is somewhat annoying when you are in a place with low light.

VS

Vallo S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

more than 3 years of experience

To provide IT support, these types of programs are vitally necessary, and if their use is made easy, then most of the necessary setup work can be done quickly and with high quality.

Pros

having most of the functionality needed for remote management, possibility to use free version (for non-commercial use), convenient and easy user interface, sufficiently stable operation.

Cons

from time to time, during the installation of the program, there are situations where, for unclear reasons, it is not possible to connect to the AnyDesk network. A slightly disturbing situation when you need to quickly install the AnyDesk program

Nitin S.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Faster & most easier remote desktop sharing application for managers

Overall, Any Desk is light weight, easy to use screen sharing tool that makes things eay for clients as well as client managers. Its free version allows to connect one desktop at a time but premium versions have lots of features that helped me save time on resolving my client issues I will suggest startups to use it first instead of paid tools in market if you want to communicate faster and seamlessly.

Pros

I loved their one click screen sharing without have to open all day to reconnect. Also they have taken proper security measures so that one have their privacy in their control. I can even organize my recent desktop connections so that I can reconnect any of them easily without regenerating code every time. It works seamlessly even if my network bandwidth fluctuates in between any screen sharing session.

Cons

I would love to continue with any desk if they have improvised on accessing low resolution displays for HD display screen. And its is really near to impossible to handle android screens on laptop screen sharing.

Joshua O.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Best Remote support app you can ever think of

Magnificent!!!!!!!!

Pros

The ability to switch between different remote system without freezing and its super on time, like real time support without a single lag.

Cons

I wish you can have a voice chat while using anydesk for remote support

Mohamed R.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Very Useful

I am an application developer .. AnyDesk .. made it easy for me to support my customers and solve the problem that my client was exposed to. Also, some of my clients use it in their personal business without consulting me, because it is easy to understand and use.

Pros

Just send the "exe file" to the client and Connect them immediately without installation. Also, when I want to upgrade my version, I haven't need to do this position on my client device

Cons

1) When losing connection I need to get new approval from the client to complete "this for save", but give about 300 seconds to reconnect with the same address without the need to approve. 2) When I use the main screen the client can watching what I do "that is good", but when I use File transference the client can't know what I do, I think make a notification for the client what I make now.

FF

Fabrício F.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Anydesk is easy and fast

For remote access, this tool was very useful. And the download and installation is quick and easy.

Pros

it works perfectly with low connection speed compared to other software.

Cons

File sharing can be a bit insecure. It does not notify when a person is downloading a file on my machine

RT

Rodrigo T.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great but still expensive

All software reliable for this purpose seems to live in unreality, they are too expensive. But you need them, as going to your customer is expensive and often inconvenient. Anydesk has a fast learning curve, our users and customers found it easy to use. It also lacks to be able to buy in local currency, without variations of the dollar. Apart from the cost, it works very well for us.

Pros

Less expensive than more equivalent competitors, easier to buy, stable, easy to use. Quite used by several providers.

Cons

Expensive, very expensive! An option to buy in local currency is missing. There could be a cheaper option with only remote access. Micro companies use only written chat + file exchange + remote access, the rest is perfumery or resources for large companies, which are more expensive.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

AnyDesk Review

Very positive! It is an essential tool for accessing remote devices. It solves many of the issues you can face when using remote access software that is native to your operating system.

Pros

AnyDesk is easily accessible for download from their official website. It's quick to install on your desktop machine and takes no time at all to get up and running. Connecting to another device with AnyDesk installed is seamless. Mobile device versions of this software are available. Enabling you access to remote devices when you are not at a desktop machine or working stationary. The basic version of AnyDesk is free to use. This version provides many essential features. The Performance and Enterprise versions offer more powerful network and security features, unattended access for more devices, recording capabilities and branding options. You will need to pay for the upgraded versions of the software.

Cons

The software does need further configuration to achieve a custom set-up. AnyDesk can require some advanced configuration, but this is solvable and you may need to check on the Internet for documented solutions. You may have to upgrade from the free version to the Performance version for the extra features.

Zamruddin S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

AnyDesk is easy to use software for Screen Sharing

Easily help team members, Easy to use Interface if the anydesk, That mean everyone can easily use them without any issue. Overall experience is fantastic

Pros

I have been using AnyDesk for almost 3 years, and I love to use these because some of my team members are not so techy people, and they need to work on computers, But some functions they do not understand and I need to help them and fix their issues, and this is the place where AnyDesk Come to work it allows me to help them, and they need to just give code that shows in anydesk, and no password or anything for connecting that screen. I can easily find the problem or If I need any file or software for the help, I can easily transfer that with using anydesk file sharing option.

Cons

No cons from my side, Overall anydesk is a rockstar.

PG

Patrice G.

Farming, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Software for Remote support

Great, service was nice and answered question even before we bought the software in less then 24 hours

Pros

Remote control is fast and easy, really easy to set-up, you can set your company logo and branding, everything is pretty easy, and everything can be configured from the admin page. All the feature you really need from a remote acces software, plus some cool feature, not seen in most software

Cons

the auto-update feature does not work on a custom client, but if you have a deployment solution is pretty easy to deploy the new version

NR

Nipuna R.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Best FREE solution for Remote Desktop Connection

Overall experience of using AnyDesk is really good to me and its the best "FREE" alternative for remote desktop connection software. Data consumption also very low and its very user friendly software.

Pros

Anydesk is a user friendly remote desktop connection software and it outruns major "paid" remote desktop connection software in many ways. User can connect with a remote desktop in hassle free way . It also gives file transfer between two desktops and not only that it gives many features like Privacy mode, Clipboard and many useful features. Lastly data consumption is very low comparing other remote connection apps.

Cons

When we come into cons Anydesk and good internet connection is a must factor. If you having a bad internet connection it causes lag on remote computer and you are not able to work properly. But you can drop image quality and continue on your work.

FP

Fay P.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Anydesk Review

I liked working with anydesk as I can help people online with very little hassle they can see exactly what is going on, installation is easier also not so expensive that it makes it out of reach for people. For a support program one of the better ones

Pros

Very easy to use picks up all screens if thier are multiple screens involved. Very secure not just anyone can get in you have to accept the person and also it is very consious of if you changing system files it likes to warn and make sure you know that you are doing this. Value for money - even on the free version the options are great Easy for customers to use as well don't require length installation for it to work

Cons

Very little to dislike about the program really enjoy the functionality and use of it. A nice program

Bhavik S.

Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 employees

The simplicity of the app is really what draws you in.

We use it basically everyday. The easiest and quickest way to access my personal pc from work.

Pros

By far, Anydesk's connection speed and the vpn server is quicker than any other remote access app that I've used in the past. The mobile to desktop access is surprisingly well designed and there's pretty much no feature that i cam think of that's missing from the mobile app. Great design and UI.

Cons

Not much to complain about. If i have to nit pick, I'll say the desktop app needs a bit of a design refresh. But all in all,great app!

Arun K.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Best cross platform remote desktop tool

Stellar and reliable performer for remote access specially during work from home scenario. My IT team could help me easily though I was more than 1000 miles away from my office. The user interface is intuitive. Works really well on mobile devices. With AnyDesk my office is just a click away.

Pros

Ease of use, AnyDesk is fairly is easy to set up even for a first time user. The User Interface is simple and it is easy to navigate through the menu options. Stable and Reliable, this is very important while you are working from home, miles away from your office. AnyDesk is a stellar performer in this regard. Virtual Conferencing is one of the best feature available with AnyDesk which helps to...

Cons

Having used AnyDesk for almost two years I haven't come across a con that can be deal breaker.

SA

Shilpa A.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Anydesk- Professional and Efficient Remote Desktop Control Tool

The overall experience is outstanding and this tool is highly recommended.

Pros

-Anydesk is one of the best softwares which can be used to access desktops or even mobiles remotely. It is thus an effective and useful tool for working from home thus saving time & travel . -Easy to install and use -Free version and paid versions are available. Paid version is not too expensive. -Connection can be established fast and there is no time limit for the session usage -If we want to access...

Cons

There are numerous pros and hardly any cons to be specially mentioned. We just need to take care of following points: -Sometimes , the session gets disconnected due to low connectivity and once the connection becomes stable ; automatic connection is not established. We need to manually connect again. -There are chances of misuse and hacking are if we move away without disconnecting the established connection. So we need to be careful. -While accessing your office PC remotely using Anydesk, the window may seem to look smaller and difficult to work with. The screen resolution and settings needs to be adjusted to solve this .

Marlyn G.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

The almost perfect Remote Control App, but…

This application has two modalities of its functions, for companies it has its rate, for personal use it is free. It is an easy-to-use tool, and it is also a very light application that will not consume a lot of memory on your computer. Apart from accessing the computer and copying the files you need, you can print it remotely or you can even transfer data.

Pros

I like AnyDesk because it is a software that helps me with remote work, you can install it on your computer to be able to control another one from my same computer. This application is very helpful when you have to spend your day outside your office or home and you need information that you have on your computer, you can access it from your cell phone and extract what you need in a matter of seconds.

Cons

For Macs and PCs it works very well, the only thing I don't like is when you try to control a smartphone from another smartphone or from the desktop version to a mobile device, it's almost impossible, you can't select anything and it only limits itself to monitoring what's there on the screen and cannot be interacted with.

Lena J B.

Information Services, 51-200 employees

Reliable Remote Connection Tool That Gives You Access to Any Device

AnyDesk allows me to access different devices remotely. We also use it to guide team members who might experience some challenges relating to various project. It is quite responsive and reliable if you have a stable internet connection.

Pros

AnyDesk is quite responsive especially when both devices have a relatively stable internet connection. It is has an intuitive design, which is easy to navigate, and use without significant challenges. It has the important features I need to guide my team members and ensure we are on the same page. You can use AnyDesk with Windows, Android, and MacOS. This is great because we can access any device!

Cons

The software is "flat" in that you cannot customize it or make it look better in some ways . You cannot create shortcut keys, change background, or change the layout. I also dislike the fact that you cannot record what is happening on the screen and replay it afterwards if you cannot remember a certain procedure. It might disappoint you if the users have shaky internet connections.

Joselyn A.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

The best remote desktop software

The great advantage of having Anydesk is that no matter where I may be, I have the facility to connect and attend a computer. Anydesk has saved me from many troubles, because many times I am not in the office, and I need a file from the computer. this software gives me the opportunity to get it quickly and easily. Also, this software is very well suited to my work as much of my work is now remote.

Pros

I like Anydesk because it is a software that I can control a remote PC, and be able to access documents or other files, also its free version has many useful tools, it allows me to examine any remote computer, I can also control and install this service to monitor and control any other computer of different operating systems. I also like that it doesn't take up much memory space.

Cons

Although it offers more tools in its free version compared to other remote desktop access software, there are some details that should be added such as audio calls.

ES

Edwin S.

Computer Networking, self-employed

Anydesk has it all

I work 95% remote so anydesk has added great value to my Windows users.

Pros

Anydesk is a powerhouse of features. They really know about remote support, because this app is built with everything one need to support remote clients/servers. I really enjoy the simplicity and efficacy of it. Not like others that shows terrible perfomance.

Cons

Nothing I can say here. Only thing that bothers me is that the linux version time to time one has to restart the whole system because anydesk never connects to its server and all clients appears offline.

sophia m.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

We are able to cut costs on site visits with AnyDesk remote control.

My overall experience with AnyDesk so far has been amazing especially because I work with a large number of clients who need technical support. I don't have to be there physically to do this as long as I have the user id I can access their computer using my phone or laptop. With this, the company has been able to cut costs spent on site visits to clients places.

Pros

AnyDesk allows me to offer technical support to my clients remotely. I like how the end users can share files remotely while sharing the screen and performing any task. Minimal lags and can connect to multiple computers at the same time.

Cons

Your security can easily be compromised as someone who has permission to access your computer remotely can spy on you. Tends to slack off with slow internet connection.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Fantastic free & paid tool for accessing remote desktops

We have certain tools tied to US IP addresses and allowing our team to be able to access these from across the globe is a huge benefit to our daily operations.

Pros

I want to say the price -- we've been on the free plan for many years. I imagine they'll migrate to a more consistent paid model down the road but even with that in mind, it'll be worth the expense. It's a very lightweight, easy to use way to have our team access remote desktops from anywhere in the world.

Cons

The install process could be a little more streamlined, but other than that no complaints. As it stands the app can run natively with the downloaded file, though a prompt to install afterwards was a little confusing but easy enough to figure out.