Deskero Reviews

Pros

It's clear and user friendly, clean and it reminds me everything, it's the best companion for ticketing.

Danilo F.

We have been trying different tools for managing help desk and support tickets and this is the best so far. We have all the features we like at hand and is very easy to setup and use.

Margie A.

Great user/client experience, great customer service, easy to integrate, great for your clients.

Jonathan H.

Cons

Sometimes admin area is a bit too crowdy. Chat systems is worst than other parts of the software.

Andrea L.

Pricing could be a problem because of the agents.

Data-export doesn't work very well, is really the raw data. Reports are rather limited.

Deskero allows you to measure I.T., so that you can manage it.

Pros

Overall, I've had a great experience implementing Deskero as our help desk & I.T. project management solution. If you can't measure your I.T. requests/incidents, how can you manage them? Deskero allows you to measure, so that you can manage. I compared several solutions before trying Deskero, and for price vs features, I found Deskero to be our best fit. We have used it for months to manage daily I.T. tickets/incidents, and for requests/projects. We export the data and prepare analytics to identify areas within our infrastructure that could use improvement. During the setup process, I had several questions, and Nicolo was available to answer each question quickly & efficiently.

Cons

A few things weren't laid out in the portal the way I'd do them, the best way I could describe them is that they are a little quirky. However, Deskero support was there to answer my questions and resolve issues.

Simple, complete, scalable and customizable with API

We automatized the creation of new customers and leads with API integration, we provide a self-service portal where customers can find the activation state of their services and any requests. We manage tickets of many types very easy: information, requests, technical help, economics, leads, prospects. We implemented live chat very easy. We can manage many customers with few operators. We are very satisfied.

Pros

The product is perfect for tickets management and live chat implementation. You can manage as many ticket as you want and create as many chat widgets as you want, other competitors have limits on tickets or chats. It offers a simple CRM for basic tasks, but useful to store information to let operators answer customer requests. The API can expand automatization very well and information can be implemented or connected in a more complete CRM. Configuration is very easy, but complete, with e-mail template and workflow automatizations by rules and if-then conditions. There is a useful self-service portal for customers.

Cons

The API documentation is very minimal and sometimes you have to ask for help to use some advanced requests, but the technical team is fast and give you complete answers. There are some bug here and there, like broken search boxes, nothing too serious, but as you write to technical team they fix them in very short time. I wish the CRM part is more complete with the possibility to create customers types and connect each others, more customized field types and the possibility to create group of customized fields to let operators read information very easy. It's not possible to create if-then rules with CRM custom fields. I wish more customizations for self-service portal, like pages creation (outside the knowledge base), top page banners or alerts, customized fields integration into pages.

Good but not cheap

Pros

Easy to use and web based. Trial easy to activate. you can use it with PC, tablet smartphone without problems

Cons

The application is'nt cheap if you need more then 1 agent... if you need multilanguage you have to buy the intermediate versione...

Hello! Thanks for your review. You can have full multilanguage support on Grow plan which is only 9 USD/month, so it's actually pretty cheap :) Kind regards

Finally an easy to set up and cheap service desk!

No pressure to buy, genuine free trial that allows you to really see what the software is like, very cheap pricing and a system that allows you to do as little or as much as you want.

Pros

Very easy to set up but without lacking features. They have made it very easy to get the absolute basics set up to get you going and then you have the option to customise the set up as much as you want.

Cons

Nothing yet! its great. Pricing is good and support is great.

Easy process to onboard ticketing system for our clients

We had a lot of request for website maintenance by email and managing these request manually lead to errors and not so happy clients. By implementing Deskero, our clients are well organized, requests and time are also documented and the followup is easy for both project manager (on our end), developer (on our end) and our client team.

Pros

Clean and easy to understand / use interface. Support and implementation went smooth and well documented.

Cons

We are french based company (Quebec) and the french language pack needs a bit of update.

Used for client support email ticketing help desk

We use Deskero daily for incoming emails to our support address which in turn is auto handed out to 3 support desk staff. The system is quick and efficient. We do not make use of the more advanced features as the functionality in the entry offer was pretty much what we were after. We used to use our own OTRS system which was not bad but no where near as easy to use and did not look as good as Deskero does. If you have a support desk and need the auto ticketing options on client queries then Deskero handles this perfectly well without any hassles. Tracking a users ticket from beginning to end is easy and shows all responses and is very easy when it comes to allocating certain tickets to specific agents.

Pros

Very easy to use Easy to setup, adding external mail account for incoming mails. Simple efficient layout. This is important when your agents are staring at it all day. Auto allocation of incoming queries is very good. Pricing is great

Cons

None really, we are on the entry package with a few agents and it has been working well for the last few months.

Complete multichannel solution

Deskero is a easy to use solution for customer contact centers multichannel capabilities. It has, in only one environment, the capabilitiy to establish and maintain a conversation with a customer in a real multichannel environment. Any interaction is treated as a "ticket", independently of the channel. We used for twitter, facebook, chat, mail and web form. It has a very interesting social media monitor and a easy to use knowledge management library directly connected to contact management layer.

Pros

Easy to use, Real multichannel.

Cons

Ideal for small contact centers or pull based environment. Big ones need also complex interaction routing capabilities, not present in deskero.

They are amazing.

Hello, If you need to work with a company that they care about you go for it ! They are amazing. They respect their giving words. I wanted to start a support servicing company and because I would have been between my client and their client I ask them if it was possible to add this 3 layer. The answer was positive and we work together to achieved this goal. I'm not a normal customer because the way I wanted to use their application it but the only thing I can guaranty you is that they will do everything they can to help you get the most of their platform.

Pros

The Team The value you get for the price Everything works as it supposes. Flexibility to adapt.

Cons

The only thing I don’t like it is the design because there is so much space lost but maybe it helps to focus one client at the time.

DESKERO

Pros

Very easy and intuitive program. It’s a perfect back office management tool. I strongly recommend it.

Cons

None, I love it and I don’t feel that there are things I would change from what I have seen.

Perfect service desk

Pros

It is really easy to set up and start in a few hours

Cons

Configuration options could be not enough for your business

Great App for the Price

We are still in the process of rolling this out company-wide, but the best thing about implementing a tracking system like this is having the ability to streamline, track, respond and organize all of the inbound requests from our employees. It also forces them to use the forms and provide the required information before sending a request and eliminates the back and forth that often occurs in trying to get everything we need to begin providing them with the support/requests they have.

Pros

I like a lot about this program, the ability to track tickets and respond from them as well as the ability to customize the portal. I've worked with several ticketing systems in the past and this app offers the same support to the people handling the tickets (agents) as any other ticketing system out there but for a fraction of the price (and far less backend coding!)

Cons

The software itself is very easy to use. The one challenge I have is not having a quick reference for FAQ or 1st line troubleshooting during installation. With that being said, I never had to wait more than an hour for someone to email me back. I know there is a lot more there that can make it more powerful but it's difficult to figure out what everything does without toggling between their webpage and your portal (vs. having the ability to hover over and see information or having a support portal embedded in the company portal for agents to use.

At last, a product that understand the importance of multilanguage customer service

Pros

As a Canadian, I have customers who speak English and French. It's important to be able to communicate properly. Even if you live in the United States, you should focus on helping and service your customers in their primary language. Most similar services will have the multi-language option in higher, more expensive price tiers. - Very affordable first tier pricing - Generous free tier - Excellent multi-language features - Fairly simple and robust Knowledge Base - Lots of settings and options - Excellent customer support from the developers and help staff - Mobile App - API Deskero staff was helpful and understanding of our needs. They were also super quick at fixing a few odd french translation in their portal.

Cons

-Email integration is difficult if you don't have a dedicated address for incoming help requests from customers. Developers confirmed they are in the process of making this bit a little easier. -Very limited text formatting options when creating Knowledge Base or News article. You could paste HTML code but otherwise, it's mostly bold, italic and underline. -Branding and customizing options could be a little better with custom colours and not just a few pre-defined themes. Overall: After trying and looking around for alternatives, we are currently happy to settle with Deskero as our Help desk and Knowledge Base service. Fair pricing, great options for the first pricing tier and excellent communication with the staff.

Virtual help desk to effectively address customer concerns.

Pros

A great tool for effective customer management. It is very important for any business or brand to adequately interact with their customers and therefore be able to convey their idea. The right audience has to be targeted and then kept well informed about all the ongoings of the business. The application provides a well-formulated ticketing system so you can attract the right customers in a very efficient...

Cons

There is actually nothing to list here as a con as I am happily using the app so far. It takes a little while to get used to this app though. The background themes are not so pleasant.

Implemented and admin in Fortune 500 company

Pros

We used it in our service center with over 80 agents and for multiple SBUs to manage what was previously done via email. The seamless integration with our previous procedure made the transition very easy on our customers and allowed us to grow and develop our team to serve the entire company. Deskero's team was able to develop solutions for all the roadblocks we encountered in a promptly matter.

Cons

The only con we've faced was the lack of a database interface with our BI tools. It has some reporting tools embedded and allows for data download but has to be done manually.

Amazing Helpdesk Software

I love all the features! There is nothing I don't like about it! Maybe it would be nice to have SMS Integration so it would be nice to keep the customers informed about the important issues beside the email.

Pros

So easy to use and complete value for your money! Improves the communication so effectively! Automatic notifications are so nice - keeps everyone updated immediately about any update on the issues! Web based and they have mobile app also that you can use to connect! I recommend everyone to use it!

Cons

Hello! Thank you so much for the very positive review! Just a quick note: we do offer SMS integration on our Premium plan. Best regards

Easy to implement and to use. It saves a lot of time to the company's support team.

Pros

The functionalities are well explained and easy to use across the team with reduced learning time. We have activated the social channels together with email channel and web ticketing and everything is connected with low effort from our side to manage all the requests. We have also the possibility to build our own knowledge base to reduce the effort for each operator to find the information needed to provide assistance to our clients.

Cons

Nothing specific to report. Of course, the possibilty to reduce the price could be a nice to have.

used for email and inbound telephone

the system was created with our specifications, out of the original scheme and every request was answered in a short time

Pros

We use Deskero daily for incoming emails and telephone ticket to our support address which in turn is auto handed out to vary support desk staff in two differente location. The system is quick and efficient. Tracking a users ticket from beginning to end is easy and shows all responses and is very easy when it comes to allocating certain tickets to specific agents. the customer and technical support is good and always present

Cons

Great product for the money

So far, it works well for the cost. I'm certain with more time, we'll be used to working in this environment and be more comfortable with its features.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Pretty straightforward on all fronts. Customer service is excellent for the things that seem to be a little hidden - usually right in front of my face.

Cons

Since purchasing, the customer service is a little slower than when I was in evaluation mode. It is a bit more cumbersome to use if you aren't using it as an emailing platform like it is built for. We are wanting to get more familiar with it before rolling out the emailing piece simply to lessen the confusion among recipients and it works, but definitely is intended to be used as an emailing platform. I wish there was a better way to highlight need for followup besides the "notes." But we are getting used to that. The notes get lost in the notifications instead of standing out as a "Need to do" type issue.

Awesome supporting desk.

Pros

Amazing ad useful help desk ticket system. I love the way to use on web, smartphone or simply with email system. Easy to setup, use and give to the customer.

Cons

smartphone app need to be better, like the notification system or simply the design. but is a my honest opinion :D

Amazing App for Software Developers!

This is an amazing app for Software Developers! So easy to use / so easy to setup! I highly advise it to anyone! Mobile App needs to be developed more! It must be more user friendly

Pros

Web Based and great customer support!

Cons

Mobile App is weak / requires move development

Highly customizable cloud-based help desk and ticket support system

Pros

The application helps in making customer service of your firm simpler. The incoming emails and queries are auto allocated. Allows exporting or importing of data. The application has simplified the process of tracking user’s tickets. You will be able to check out the work of other admin staffs. Customer service and response team is very responsive. The plans are very affordable. You can use the application as your firm’s knowledge base.

Cons

The absence of integration with Instagram. The graphical interface and layout look outdated and need lot of improvements.

Hello Randeep, we just launched our new UI that brings along a much fresher look and a much improved user experience. Please contact us if you would like to try it out! Best regards!

An excellent and cost-effective solution

We use this now for all our incoming and outbound customer service matters

Pros

We like the ease of use, setup and excellent customer service

Cons

The only criticism really is the refreshing of data on the app and on screen - you have to manually refresh (and close down and restart the app) to get the most up to date data

Easy to use and excellent value

Pros

We are a pre-seed start up and were looking for a support portal that was both good value and could offer a password protected support portal & knowledge base. Deskero does both of these things well. Customer support were also response to our needs and tweaked the plan for us. Super impressed so far. The mobile app on Android is good too.

Cons

Desktop UI seems very dated to me (10 years behind?), and the mobile app doesn't allow the assignment of tickets, so, as admin, I don't get notified through the app when new tickets come in, and so have missed a few.

Hello! Thank you for your review, we appreciate it! We will soon launch a totally new UI, fresher, neater and redesigned from scratch (of course you will be able to choose whether to use the new version or the legacy one). The assignment feature will be introduced in the next release of our mobile apps. Thank you and best regards!

Easy to use but so many options

Pros

The app is great for our company's helpdesk. We have clients spread all around town with many different levels of users. This allows our whole team to stay on top of client requests as they come in.

Cons

Could just be how our system is configured but modifying our views/ticket notifications is often a source of pain.

Hello! Thank you for your review! Usually configurations for most workflows are pretty easy, but if you have any trouble please let us know and we will help you step-by-step! Best regards

Cool tool for keep in touch wit clients

Pros

On my favorite things is the fact that Deskero support team is acctually ther for you, in the company were i work start in touch with all the clients is difficult becuse are a lot of clients and all wants something, so we get in touch with the Deskero team and they give us some extra integrations that have been very useful.

Cons

Is a not the most friendly app when you are set it, tends to get you confused and make changes is difficult, but thanks god they have a really nice support team

Hello Jarmi, thanks for your review! Please let us know what you would change in the web application by dropping an email to support@deskero.com Thank you!