Zingtree Logo

Zingtree

Build interactive decision trees that guide your teams.

Zingtree Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.3/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I like that it is super customizable. I can make it look like pretty much anything and can tweak it to fit my different departments.

SV

Sabriena V.

The customer support is amazing. I also like the layout of the logic on the overview page - it makes it very easy to follow.

Great tool, CSR was a fantastic contact to answer all of the questions we had.

NS

Nate S.

The pricing for the customer-facing decision is so cost prohibitive that we scrapped the idea altogether. Pay per click does not work.

DW

Deanna W.

I don't like that I cannot download the tree as a pdf or high quality picture. When I download it now, it looks bad and when I tried to zoom in on the tree it gets all blurry.

CD

Christine D.

Times out too easily and lose changes which is frustrating. This appears to be an intermittent issue but one that needs addressing.

TB

Tim B.

Zingtree users...

How would you rate Zingtree?

Better flow of work

Pros

I work on a team where we have lower techs troubleshooting issues before it gets to me. Zingtree has been extremely helpful for when my team or myself are not available, for the other techs to see what we have built up on how to resolve some issues.

Cons

Zingtree can sometimes be a pain to build up but could just be user error.

It did everything we wanted to

Pros

- easy to use - fast start - seamless integration

Cons

- Design options could be better - Could have even more integrations with other platforms

Very helpful once you get it up and running but development takes time

A step-by-step instructional resource for employees

Pros

It is responsive and easy to use on the agent side, no server issues so far, offers great platform to build instructional guides for employees.

Cons

Development was difficult at first but after time it is manageable. Editing can get a little tricky especially in design mode.

We tried to use it for internal training and it should not be used this way

Build internal knowledge base and troubleshooting tool

Pros

Easy to build simple "trees" Plenty of different styles that help to customize experience Possibility to add images into questions and options Excellent support

Cons

Tree can get very complicated and hard to navigate I think it lacks better UI for more advanced setups where multiple layers are needed

What a difference a Zingtree can make

I don't think that we're Zingtree's typical customer, but they've made every effort to accommodate us and we've reaped the benefits! I know that other companies will talk about cost savings, but from our point of view one of the benefits has been user experience. We've had 1000's of sessions per month, a lot of these sessions are users of our product that previously weren't contacting our support team. Now that we've got Zingtree they are finding the information they need and resolving the problems that they might have otherwise not tried to resolve! Lovely stuff :-)

Cons

Thank you so much for your support! Happy to have helped your company navigate support more efficiently :)

Have used and has been helpful with new employees

Pros

The outcome once completed is very helpful. New employees really benefit from this the way we have used it.

Cons

Kind of difficult to navigate & return to projects already in process. Would be better if you can just start where you left off instead of having new branches continuously, makes it difficult to link

We are very hapy with the process maps we are using in our team.

Pros

Being able to jump from step to step very easily helped us apply the required process in a very efficient way. And helped our agents to effectively use it.

Cons

The fact that not all users can see the whole process map in 1 picture/screen. If I'm not wrong that functionality is not available for our agents.

interesting product poor service and pricing

Pros

easy to use, great features, was able to set some basics up in minutes then a full tree that the team could use in a few hours

Cons

customer support is poor, it is either very slow or totally non responsive they also have very odd pricing that changed without warning making it unaffordable

Zingtree saved us a USD for development bill thru their cloud based decision tree software

Pros

Very easy to create and maintain even complex decision trees. Zingtree includes adequate API's and tools to access choice data and collect additional user inputs.

Cons

I would have liked to be able to name a node separate to the title displayed to the user. This is a fairly minor con.

So easy to use- I try to think of projects in which I can use it!

Pros

So easy to use! I often try to think of how I can use Zingtree in my current projects. I find the demos super helpful too and have modeled a few projects based on them.

Cons

Sometimes not super intuitive navigating around from the nodes pages- wish it was easier to edit from main pages

Was easy to setup and meets our needs

Helped our after hours support.

Pros

Easy to learn/implement, features are straight forward with already pre-set themes. Ability to have multiple level permissions is a plus also.

Cons

Could use more updated forms. Themes seem to be limited. Some sites are not fully compatible with browser settings.

As far as themes go, we offer several templates, which are easy to change basic color schemes. These also generate CSS files, which a web developer can further customize to do some really custom work. Not sure what the compatibility issue is. Decision trees can be embedded into other sites via iFrame code, or a Javascript based pop-up menu.

Great Support Team behind the product, really listens to users

one of the only softwares out there to help our situation, and overall great product

Pros

The support team was extremely adaptable. When a feature was removed that our business finds imperative, they worked with us to provide the solution we needed.

Cons

There was some lag time in re-instituting the change, however it was not beyond the normal development timeframe.

Useful Tool for all Kinds of Q&A Purposes

Once you get the hang of this, making and deploying decision trees becomes a breeze. Highly recommend you try using Designer first (I'm a visual learner). But I have heard Wizard is a great way to start too.

Pros

- Helpful sales team to set you up with the right plan - Customization / CSS

Cons

- Getting started can be tricky - Currently, only available in English (localization)

pretty good experience, friendly support - open to hearing about feature requests.

Pros

troubleshooting tool for customers on our help center which allows the customer to understand if they have a hardware issue and what to do with it.

Cons

We were hoping for more ticket workflow enforcement for the agent side in Zendesk. Need to implement a procedural workflow to guide/restrict agents on how to work a ticket.

It made creating multiple trees very easy.

The ability to streamline scripting

Pros

How smoothly it integrated into sales force. Also liked how the changes were instantly in salesforce

Cons

There really wasnt anything that I did not like about the software. It satisfied all of my needs for script making.

Zingtree is very easy to use. I would like more dynamics.

Pros

The application is easy to use overall. I prefer to build my trees freehanded rather than using the pre-defined templates.

Cons

I would like to see more style options; choices other than just panels or buttons and more font selections would be nice.

The setup and support has been great.

Pros

Makes things really easy for our customers as it allows all of the information to be in one place and integrate together

Cons

I have not had a negative experience so far. Even when I ran into issues the support team was able to help us quickly

Great tool that helps clients make informed decisions.

Ease of decision making for clients.

Pros

Complex decision trees allow for many variables so I can give all options necessary for a client to make a decision.

Cons

Needs more output options. Does not fit well with my website. Additional options would make it seamless.

Very simple to use

Pros

quick set up and did everything it said it would do and more! So many use cases that this product is good for.

Cons

I don't like the pricing model. I would rather pay flat fee and know exactly what I am getting. I would like to encourage our team to use it more, but I am charged the more they use it. I completely understand as this is a standard pricing model for SAAS.

Setup was ok, Reporting was confusing.

Pros

I thing I like the most was the choose-your-own-adventure way our customers could use the software.

Cons

The setup was was very difficult especially if the tree had a lot of nodes. Reporting was confusing and it was very difficult to delete test runs or runs per IP easily. Manually doing it 1-by-1 was a chore.

For test runs, we recommend using the "push live" feature. This may not have been available when you first onboarded. Essentially, Zingtree maintains a "development" and a "live" version of a tree. You test against the development version, and then "push" the live version out to your end users. The two versions maintain separate reporting.

Great concept - still trying to get it to work

Customer service ticket reduction

Pros

Incredible features and capabilities. We are really relying on this software to deflect customer service tickets and improve self-service troubleshooting.

Cons

Very expensive and we can't get it to work correctly with Freshdesk, but we have still been charged for clicks. It was difficult to set up and integrate.

We worked with Jen and Regina on this, and from our last conversation the Freshdesk setup was working fine. We haven't heard back since, but if there are still issues please let me know. We've tested here as well.

If you need contact center scripting, this is it

Need to establish a decision tree mapping for a contact center team of 5 users.

Pros

Easy to use, setup and build process tree mapping and decision for scripting teams. This tool will have your teams hassle free of problems and knowing what to do next in what concerns a decision.

Cons

Nothing really. Its easy to setup, develop and implement. Maybe the user experience could be a little more improved when you need to change some paths inside the tree.

Basic, but Effective

Great for call centers and easy to use in terms of getting new employees off the ground and going.

Pros

Like my title suggests, this software is easy to use and has proven to be a good tool for my agents as our company has started out. It is good for training purposes as well as remaining functional on a day to day basis. Something my company desperately needs.

Cons

The only real con of Zingtree I can think of in terms of software is the simplicity of it for supervisors. I often see my team wishing there was more they could do with Zingtree, but it does what it is essentially supposed to do. I also wish it had a better navigation bar to help narrow searches.

Takes a little bit to figure it out but works well when you do.

Helps streamline some office procedures

Pros

Software easy to use . The wizard makes creating the tree very easy. Publishing the tree is also very easy.

Cons

Finding help through FAQs not so great. Starting out is a bit slow. There can be different ways of doing the same task and figuring out which method to use is not immediately obvious. I tried logging into this form but it would not let me fill in job title and organization name and therefore not let me submit this form.

I have multiple trees in Zingtree and I am working on embedding them in my website and other places

I can find out what is really important to prospects regarding their future custom product with my company.

Pros

It's pretty easy to build a complex tree. It took me a little bit to figure out the best way, and I still don't understand all the builders, but I haven't taken the time to try to understand them.

Cons

I wish the visual builder worked better for me. I'm probably using it wrong, but it's all wonky. I just don't have the time to figure it out. I just build manually.