BizLibrary Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.96/10

See full reviews by rating

Biz Library has been a good partner in the past, but we are even more excited about our future in partnership with them.
They take 1 course each month and they love it. Managers love that it is easy to use and the training department loves the ease of assigning and tracking courses in the system.
Great selection of content available from their own designers and third party, courses were sized/time correctly, user interface was great.
Some courses are terrible, the worst was basically a PowerPoint with a computer generated voiceover. Not the quality I was expecting.
My biggest complaint is that the price was reasonable for my first three year contract, then they increased the price which I just called and told them to forget the contract.

BizLibrary users...

Skillsoft-logocaret
listing-logo

Skillsoft

Cornerstone LMS-logocaret
listing-logo

Cornerstone LMS

How would you rate BizLibrary?

Platform

Biz has been good to track learning. We use it primary to push out monthly learning and for on-boarding of new employees. It allows us to set up learning initiatives in the desired sequence but also allows us to deviate from the sequence.

Pros

I like all the content options and the support team. They are quick to answer questions big or small.

Cons

The overall platform seems unstable at times. Odd glitches when logging in. Very common to log in a new user, create a password and then they are still logged in as whoever was on the computer last. So we end up logging out and then back in. I would say this happens 75% of the time when logging in as a new user. Other issues relate to system hanging up and need to empty cache or hit F5 or control F5.

Joel, thank you for the review! We apologize for the issues you have experienced with the platform, and we will share this concern with the team and your client success manager. We are happy to hear that you enjoy the content, and have had a positive experience with our helpful support team. Thanks again for the review! -Rachel from BizLibrary

Big Value for small Training Team using Microlearning

The value for quantity of reliable content was our biggest driver to purchase and we are satisfied at the current market price.

Pros

Huge library for value. It allows us to address many needs in an environment where that are lots of opportunities for training. Videos and Tools are easy to find and use, so that is a plus in our 'developing' learning ecosystem. Managers and employees find it easy to apply for in-person and group training.

Cons

Some video groups are not suitable for a global audience (too 'cheeky' or American Centric) so it takes extra time from our team to vett what we recommend, but we quickly developed our 'go to' options. Courses are retired regularly so this can be an issue when we build our favorite training videos into long-term/recurrent programs.

Love BizLibrary

I really enjoy discovering everything that is in BizLibrary. Constantly making new discoveries and finding the things I am looking for in there. It's so much fun!!!! Someone will ask for a particular type of training and I will almost always find something about that topic in BizLibrary. The service is so helpful. No pressure, no demands. Help when you need it, suggestions when you don't need anything.

Pros

Number of topics, the level/quality of the videos.

Cons

The price. I would love to buy licenses for everyone and let them loose in BizLibrary but being a government agency we just don't have that kind of money for videos yet (hopefully we will in the future.)

Fantastic !!!

Amazing resource for small businesses!

Pros

BizzLibrary is an incredible resource for our company, since we have been using BizzLibrary our efficiency in the office has increased dramatically.

Cons

I have very little negatives to say about BizzLibrary, I personally am not a computer wiz so it took me about todays until I got the hang of it.. Most of the office had the hang of it after 2 hours.

Superb support and true partnership

The BizLibrary content library takes the load off me from having to create this varied learning content in-house.

Pros

The selection is great, meaning, lots of topics and many modalities for the video content. The production team is constantly producing/releasing new content.

Cons

Since we use BizLibrary content in a 3rd party fashion I would like to see enhancements surrounding users like us.

A comprehensive LMS system with great content

Pros

BizLibrary gives you a relatively easy to use and fully functional LMS with great content. The staff is always responsive and helpful. If you ask for recommendations they are very helpful. Both their usergroups and annual conference are very good. There is an option to add custom content that allows additional flexibility for my company.

Cons

The system will not let you delete anything, which has turned out to be a good thing in the end; but archiving data can be a little cumbersome for occasional users.

Biz Fan for Life

I came into a situation where there was absolutely no training plan or program had it not been for Bizlibrary I wouldn't have been able to accomplish what we have now. We have an academy for our leadership team at two of our businesses and it is the resource we use to grow and learn. Our employees have loved it.

Pros

It is extensive in its topics and the reports it provides are amazing. I also love the monthly support calls. It keeps me focused and moving forward

Cons

I wish they had more hospitality and entertainment industry training topic.

New to Biz Library

We are using in for several different business needs and the platform is flexible enough to accommodate our needs

Pros

We have been using the software for about 7 months and are still learning about all of the features. The platform is fairly user friendly and intuitive.

Cons

The reporting side needs some tweaking so that we can customize

I appreciate the support from customer representative

The customer representative makes the difference for me! She is always there to help me and support our needs. The admin side is not strong and the communication of changes can be a bit overwhelming - she is always great to our team

Great Software!

I have had a great experience with BizLibrary. I think that it is a very user-friendly system.

Pros

I like that this software is easy to use as a learner and as a moderator. I have used it as both and have had minimal issues.

Cons

I don't like that there is no way to get rid of courses that have been started but not finished. There are some that I have started but am never going to finish so it bothers me that they are still in my unfinished folder.

Alizabeth, thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback about the unfinished courses, and we will share this feedback with your client success manager. We are happy to hear that you have had a great experience with BizLibrary and find it user-friendly. Thanks again for the review! -Rachel from BizLibrary

Biz Library for Aldera

We use Biz Library often at our company. We get great feedback from the users. It has helped us with day to day education, as well as filling the need for individualized training plans. We love our rep!

Pros

The variety of courses.

Cons

I would like the reporting to be more flexible. For example, be able to save report selections when you need to run the same report on multiple individulas.

Great Content

Pros

Content is relevant for today's world. Videos are proper length to get lots of insight, without getting bored. Presenters are fantastic

Cons

I like pretty much everything about the videos. There are a few videos that can become boring, but I think that is based more on subject material, not production or presenters.

Lower cost content provider that's not ready for enterprise or corporate levels.

This system makes me wish I were an Octopus so I could give it 8 thumbs down. Watch a demo, UI/UX is terrible. They have a lot of content and cost is the biggest perk to this system. It's cheap but you'll get what you pay for. Do yourself a favor before they lock you into an extended contract and negotiate a 90 day trial with them. Odds are they wont do it but if my warning isn't enough then see 1st hand how this LMS will make you swear under your breath...

Pros

It's cheaper than most and has a lot of content

Cons

Where do I start... As an Admin for the system at our company I've seen 1st hand how poor the LMS tools are. You will find screens that aren't intuitive and wildly more complex than they need to be and still fail to deliver the information you need. Assigning content to multiple users requires you to use a separate system to build the curriculum. It's disconnected and problematic. This system will cause you frustration and the UI/UX is could be a case study for what not to do.

Customizeable Platform for Multiple Domains

I have had experience with BizLibrary twice. First, with an organization in the manufacturing industry. There we used the LMS for all employees. The LMS had intuitive reporting tools and training tracking. We were also able to publish customized content specific to our company. The amount of courses available on safety, wellness, and office environments was impressive. BizLibrary helped us stay in...

Fantastic Company Providing a Fantastic Product

Our experience, from the purchasing process to implementation and utilization has been great! Shoutout to our Client Success Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for really taking the time to walk us through everything BizLibrary does to ensure their clients are using their product as effectively as possible and always offering up new ways that she can personally help us.

Pros

This software is exceptionally easy to use, both as an administrator and as a user. With the help of the BizLibrary Onboarding Team, it was also quite easy to implement.

Cons

We use Paycom's Learning Interface and the process of uploading videos can be lengthy, especially if uploading one of the bulkier multi-lesson courses. However, it is a very simple process. This is also more of a Paycom problem and less a BizLibrary problem.

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and your Client Success Manager! We look forward to continue supporting you and your organization. Thanks again for your kind review! -Rachel from BizLibrary

Biz-library

We use this dailey. Not sure what we would do without it

Pros

The support from the Biz team is always awesome. They will even customize content for us.

Cons

There are a lot of options for content. This is a great problem to have.

BizLibrary has provided us with valuable learning content and has been an overall great partner.

Pros

BizLibrary has excellent customer support and has tailored our package to our company's needs. Their team is always eager to provide best practices to help us fully utilize the resources available to us.

We Love Biz Library!

We implemented Biz Library about 3 years ago to launch a customer service/sales training program with our front line staff. They take 1 course each month and they love it! Managers love that it is easy to use and the training department loves the ease of assigning and tracking courses in the system. Our rep at Biz Library is terrific in helping to grow and expand the program - she helps me with ways to spur interest in the system and creates all the flyers and marketing pieces to assist us.

Pros

Ease of use; quality of courses

Cons

It is expensive - it is worth it -but can be a hard sell to your Board of Directors

Bizlibrary in manufacturing

Excellent

Pros

The videos have Lots of blue collar examples

Cons

Would like to offer more classroom environments

Our experience using BizLibrary has been very positive. The service has been great.

Short, engaging, and on-demand learning on a tremendous variety of topics.

Pros

Engaging content, easy to access, and tremendous selection of topics to choose from. I like that our customer service representative meets with us on a regular basis to check in and advise us on use of the software.

Cons

We'd like to be able to put a link to custom content/resource groups on our customized BizLibrary login page so users can more directly access this content rather than having to navigate to the content.

This reviewer only left a rating

Thanks bizlibrary

Pros

Let me start by stating bizlibrary has is nothing but pros great training course strongly recommend to anyone.

Cons

No cons defiantly a great software easy to learn. I cant think of a single con to write about bizlibrary

No better platform for creating and managing a learning platform for Sales training.

Pros

Ability to create and track meaningful training for employees in both sales and customer service.

Cons

Was a little difficult to setup. However worked perfectly after we established the learning curve.

Depends on the Biz

It was easy to use with a lot of basic and general trainings.

Pros

I think the LMS that BizLibrary offers is really easy to use and the tracking/reporting is great if you need to follow up on areas that need work.

Cons

I want it to have more learning options. There are a lot of great general trainings, but not for all more specific industry topics.

Hi Brandee, thanks for your review! We love hearing that you found our LMS easy to use. We welcome and consider all feedback to help improve our product and content offering! Thanks again for your review. -Rachel from BizLibrary

Overall my experience has been good. The ease of acquiring assignment reports could be better.

Pros

The variety of topics to choose from is very good and most of the presentations are informative. The presentations are short and to the point and don't take a lot of time out of the employee's work day.

Cons

I have to watch a course to determine if it answers our needs. Course summaries are insufficient.

Great Library and User Interface

Pros

Expansive library of courses from easy, bite-size courses, to more lengthy, in-depth online courses. Easy to search and download content for our LMS.

Cons

Not all the courses are available in SCORM and AICC isn't quite as high of quality and interacts in our LMS a little differently.