Thinkific Reviews - Page 4

Suits every level of expertise and usage is quite simple

Used for the online learning program I organize for my clients. It's so easy to setup, registration and links are easy to create

Pros

The price range, one could even get a free

Cons

No one on one training feature on thinkific

It's not my favourite platform for courses

I used it with one client and I can see high-end sellers using this program, but it's still not my favourite.

Pros

I like that it has a lot of features, but the way the arranged them is not easy to use The homepage is more customizable than other programs

Cons

I don't like Thinkific for some reason the design is not appealing to me what so ever... I wish it was because some of my clients prefer this program over others.

A true delight for any starting edupreneur in every dimension

Pros

1) Thinkific is one of a kind platform that has something to offer to everyone. Even if you have zilch money to start with, thinkific has a plan for you. The free plan has so many features that one has to wonder at times if he needs to upgrade ever :) . Many other free plans try to give you a taste of the software and then nudge to upgrade. Not thinkific . They give you all the tools you need even...

Why I use Thinkific

Pros

The turn-around time for feedback to queries was awesome. It ranged from a few minutes to a couple of hours. I received numerous links for support and resources which were really helpful. The support team is efficient and very resourceful. They are genuinely interested in your progress and success. Having engaged in an online webinar, I realised how easy the platform is to use. The Facebook Group is a great resource. The participants are friendly and I learn so much from them. I look forward to actually launching my first courses.

Great Course Creating Platform

I love Thinkific. In the very crowded space for course creation platforms, Thinkific is in the top 3 !

Pros

This platform does a great job providing an easy-to-use platform for designing and delivering online courses. The features for allowing all types of media, and the friendly UI flow is so pleasant for the loading content and for end-users navigating the training.

Cons

I would like to have more customization of the theme layouts.

Not the best layout for the user

I think it is a good platform. I am in the process of building my own course and thinking of using Thinkific because of their overall design customization.

Pros

I am taking a course through the Thinkific platform. The layout of the course was easy enough to follow. I appreciate that I am able see my percentage of progress through the course.

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't have an easy-to-use built-in discussion area. We have to create another login with Disqus to leave comments or open a discussion. Instead of staying within the platform, this drives most of the discussions to the Facebook group instead.

Excellent! Easy to Use! Responsive Support!

Pros

I really like how simple it was to create an online course. All I had to do was create the content and Thinkific supplied the platform to present it in a clarified and seamless way. Also, the customer support has been outstanding!

Cons

I haven't had too much natural traffic come across my course. Maybe upping the marketing game a bit so I have other marketing resources to connect with. Not necessary, just a thought.

It's been great. Smooth. Like all experiences with all products SHOULD be.

Peace of mind. Great customer support.

Pros

Its customer service. Its friendliness. Its accessibility. Its genuine concern for the customer's success.

Cons

I wish you could promote more than you have so that I could have found you sooner. Maybe by using the leverage of big-name entrepreneurs. I think that you have a great service that can compete with any of the other ones on the market.

Perfect for students

My knowledge is getting better and better with unimaginable speed

Pros

The pricing technology they used to determine my location and price accordingly. This did not affect any resource availability and provided with the best knowledge

Cons

There is no cons as such. I love the website and its user friendliness. SEO needs to be done better on the site to get more users for this.

In general a pleasant warm and positive experience

Further motivation to pursue the training and hopefully the course. I want to acquire the same customer relations skills that they seem to effortlessly have and exhibit. So far in my understanding . I am encouraged to pursue y search further.

Pros

The step by step guide is very helpful. Also the staff is all over you wanteing to give a helping hand. I am of the view that the software will help me develop a great course and to teach it or them

Cons

The software could do with some simplification and streamline oftions made available. The great thing is that it does not have too many negative characteristics. Also when members of the team contact audiences they could indicate their relationship with the rest of the team, in particular the individual one just contacted.

?

Pros

Super user-friendly, great design/customizable, killer customer service, motivating/engaging/incentivizing for learners, Canadian ??

Cons

The only con for would be that you can't have a private class with a free account. It would be great to have this option for registered nonprofits with small overhead budgets that have volunteers to train. Can't really think of any others!

Thinkific offers the option to create course content to share with others.

Thinkific is a great program to use to create course content. It offers flexibility and various options when creating courses for others.

Pros

The ease of use in creating course content - adding lessons, videos, images, and more. It is a great program to start with even if you are new to creating a course.

Cons

It would be nice to see more options in how your "course" appears to others, such as having themes to choose from.

Great for courses

We use Thinkific to help clients create courses and link them to their websites for easy payment.

Pros

Creates beautiful courses and has many options for layout, colors and questions. It links with Zapier and has hundreds of ways to integrate.

Cons

It took a bit to understand how to do what I needed to do. I found it easier after watching some of the help videos.

Just pivoting my business....

I created my first course and will be launching it on May 1st!

Pros

The software is easy to use, not just to build the course but to take the courses also which is key!

Cons

It is a little confusing to get started, but once you are up and running you realize that you were just nervous to create the course in the first place.

Thinkific is very easy to use for non technical people.

Pros

Easy to use, I may host my videos directly with no extra cost, visual is fantastic and intuitive. The software is complete which include marketing, learning and webpage tools. even the hosting is included.

Cons

The use of SCORM could be have more functionality like others with hosting direct in the thinkific like they do for videos.

Less expensive and more personalized than Teachable

Pros

They are constantly improving and have great training webinars and videos. They have a more down-to-earth "vibe" than other similar programs, and you can post just about any kind of teaching material you can think of in lots of ways - video, audio, quizzes, surveys, multimedia, etc.

Cons

It is hard to navigate, a little too busy, and syncing the sign-ups I get with my email software has been confusing. Also, replying to student posts doesn't always go through - a student never got my response to her long post.

Powerful product with clean learner experience

Pros

We chose Thinkific for the powerful functionality and good user interface for our learners.

Cons

We have occasionally run in to features that would be nice to have. For example: In order to host courses that were both in French and English, we had to create two separate accounts.

It's worth it!

I was pleasantly surprised at all the features and how user friendly they are

Pros

Thikific is really easy to use even if you are not a technological boffin. It has great features and the support is awesome.

Cons

It does take a bit of time to familiarize yourself with the program but it is worth it

Great Free Trial Option

Assisted with development of of materials for a course but have limited exposure to this on an ongoing basis.

Pros

I really like that Thinkific offers a free trial option. This helps you determine if it is the right choice for yourself or your company. It is easy to add modules and alter the material on these modules. You can customize as you see fit and upload the materials needed without issue.

Cons

This product does cost. The trial version gives you that first taste, but the cost could be prohibitive for many.

Customer Support is Top-Notch

Pros

Easy issues are easily resolved by referencing online documents, harder issues are easily resolved by connecting with a representative over the phone.

Cons

Overall great...I do think there is a slight learning curve to using it, maybe a guided set-up would be helpful.

Easy to use. Very good instructions.

Pros

Easy to use. Very good instructions. I was able to create an online course very quickly with no experience, just by following their instructions.

Cons

Was a little slow in loading course pages, especially the Landing page. I was using Microsoft Edge browser. Later switched to Google chrome and was faster.

Good learning platform

Pros

I've used Thinkific as a home educator to access curriculum. I like its ease of use and how I can download content (pdf and audio files) and access them offline.

Cons

The platform feels a little dated and as far as I know, there's not a way to interact with other students on the platform.

User-friendly, Budget-friendly, Amazing Support

Pros

I love the pricing which gives us "options" on how we want to spend our money. The platform is very user-friendly. Plenty of training videos for the most technically challenged user available. I used this platform before and it has been greatly improved since then.

Cons

User friendly for users and administrators

Pros

As a course user, I like how easy it is to navigate. As a course owner I appreciate how easy it was to put my course together.

Cons

There's nothing that stands out as a real negative.

Poor cancellation function - Pay entire month, cancel next day, and lose all the features paid for

I regret going with them and am going with another software.

Pros

The only thing I liked about the software was that it was inexpensive and so was easy to start. But should have really gone another route.

Cons

It was fairly confusing and not easy to navigate. To make the course have the functions needed was not too easy. The final salt in the wound was that when you cancel, they take off everything. Even though they did BILL for the entire upcoming month. Make no sense? Right... Might be good for revenue but not for customer service.