AnytimeCollect Reviews

AnytimeCollect

We make your bank balance bigger.

4.19/5 (21 reviews)

Pros
  • We have over 3000 customers and with ATC is like I have 2 more Agents working with me to cover all the accounts. M very happy with the performance and support from ATC.Mauro F.Read the full review
  • Having the ability to manage and customize collection efforts in a clear and organized way has significantly improved our DSO.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • The fact that all details follow the customer is a huge advantage to us. The ability to work multiple customers on separate tabs also has helped our team.Jimmy T.Read the full review
Cons
  • I do not we have been charged for some training, which I do not agree with because there have been so many issues with your system.Marianne M.Read the full review
  • Since implementing Anytime Collect, we have more visibility across the board as to where we stand with our receivables. There are no more paper aging reports with highlighters.Benjamin B.Read the full review
  • This has made it much easier to reach out to customers on Trouble Settlements. I no longer have to rely on a Sales assistant or Salesperson to make those contacts, the program does it for us.Faith P.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Faith Padgett, CICP

Program pays for itself in improved cash flow

Reviewed 2019-02-19

This has made it much easier to reach out to customers on Trouble Settlements. I no longer have to rely on a Sales assistant or Salesperson to make those contacts, the program does it for us. I'm confident that, as our customers get used to more frequent contact, we will see orders being settled more quickly.

Pros
This software is very easy to use. I was able to be up and collecting with minimal training. It's certainly made my job easier - no more manual emails and our customers are paying more promptly!

Cons
I'm still learning all the tricks to using the software effectively so the only thing that causes a little extra work is reloading updated invoices. Since we only have 2-3 a day it's not a big deal.

Response from e2b teknologies

Thanks Faith for the awesome review!

Penny Cox

A necessary product for Collectons

Reviewed 2016-07-29

We've been using ATC for a few years now, and I can't imagine doing without it. As the Controller, I don't actually do any of the collections work, but having everything in ATC allows me to keep tabs on what's going on. I love the communications history - when we had to replace our collections person it was great to be able to retain all the history of her work. The most powerful part of ATC, is definitely the automated emails, which we've just begun using. I'm expecting this to make a huge difference in our past due balances over the next few months.

Pros
*The automatic sync with our accounting software *The ease of sending emails to clients via ATC *Being able to see the history of all communications with a client *Automated emails & statements *The ability to record customer promises and to set reminders to follow up

Cons
Not much is intuitive - at least on the "old" version. Figuring out how to do what needed to be done hasn't always been easy. I haven't been using the newer version yet but my collections person tells me it's easier to move around in it. Documentation is definitely lacking - I don't consider searching through old help tickets or articles an acceptable substitute for real in-application help.

Claire McDonald

Anytime Collect Review

Reviewed 2019-02-11

They are all so very helpful, kind and patient. When I do have a question and I call rep., he always listens and takes his time in answering.

Pros
It helps me organize, track, analyze and collect. Pretty much everything I need to do.

Cons
I wish there were written instructions for each application so when I have a question or have forgotten how to do something I could just search the question and an answer would pop. A simple answer like, click here, then here, then here and you're done. But there isn't - which leads to a lot of frustration.

Response from e2b teknologies

Hi Claire,
Thanks for the review! Anytime Collect does have a Knowledge Base with written instructions and step-by-step videos, which can be searched on. We also have on-page help within the product. If you click the question mark at the top of a page, a video will appear in another browser with step-by-step instructions on how to use the features on the page. Hope this helps, and feel free to reach out to use if you need additional help.

Benjamin Burofrd

Awesome Tool! Great Investment! Worth The Money!

Reviewed 2016-07-25

If one word could describe Anytime Collect it would be "Transparency." Since implementing Anytime Collect, we have more visibility across the board as to where we stand with our receivables. There are no more paper aging reports with highlighters. Anytime collect brings out the information you need to make key decisions on a day to day basis.

Pros
I enjoy the automation of emails to past due accounts, the task list that it provides, and the dashboard that gives an overall executive view of the receivables.

Cons
It is web or browser based and it can be slow at times. The company has been great and have put us on a pilot release of a new version. There have been some bugs as with all new software but the power is still there!.

Mauro Flam

Machine Gun Collections

Reviewed 2019-02-15

We have over 3000 customers and with ATC is like I have 2 more Agents working with me to cover all the accounts. I'm very happy with the performance and support from ATC.

Pros
Ability to create groups for type of communications. Ability to integrate to Merchant Accounts and Credit Score Agencies. Ability to create agendas and follow ups direct them to my Agents. Customer support is there any minute to help.

Cons
Honestly, any con is resolved by the support team so no cons

Response from e2b teknologies

Thanks, Mauro! We appreciate the great review

Anonymous

Effective Collections Tool

Reviewed 2019-02-18

We have significantly improved our DSO. The quantity of issues that are significantly past due has greatly decreased, so we are better suited to devote our time to areas that have been neglected previously. We utilize that ability for multiple users to see notes made on previous issues and the resulting efforts that have been made.

Pros
Having the ability to manage and customize collection efforts in a clear and organized way has significantly improved our DSO. Providing customers a way that the can view their account details, get pdf invoice copies and even make payments without contacting us directly has freed up the time spent on collections efforts.

Cons
For our customers whom decide to take advantage of the pay now feature there can be a learning curve depending on if they typically pay in advance or if there are trying to take advantage of a credit on there account.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Kyle Kienzle

Most robust AR collection tool on market but....

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-03-08
Review Source: Software Advice

This product is the biggest and best and should absolutely be considered for any AR collection effort functionality. Just make sure to have honest dialogue on needs and price before committing.

Pros
Anytime Collect is the most robust collection tool on the market with features and functionality that others only dream. It definitely has the majority of the market, integrations and flexibility for most situations aswell.

Cons
All the above comes at a price and level of complexity. While there are tons of pros to go with it our team simply found it to be too expensive, too many options for the users and just too many switches\knobs\options to get things. In the end, had a 3x price tag to what we are leaning towards.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Brittany Messich

Huge Help and Timesaver

Reviewed 2016-07-29

We have been trying to invest in a program that would allow us to streamline our AR processes. We are a small company but spend a lot of time sending out reminders and making phone calls that more often than not, go unanswered. The automatic e-mails and follow ups have been a huge help! Customer support has been wonderful and always eager to help.

Pros
Automatic e-mails and follow ups.

Cons
Setting up automated features requires multiple steps and can be confusing.

Shirley Odom

Excellent

Reviewed 2015-07-07

I love how Anytime Collect would schedule collection calls with just a click of a button. This was a time-saver for me and my group of collectors. Also the scheduled follow-up calls were great. The only con if you will was sitting up the parameters on when I wanted collection to begin after 30 days from date of invoice or based on system terms. The pros were the staff at Anytime Collect took care of this for me so really it was not an issue. Overall, a very good collection Tool, and I tell other business associates I meet about it.

Taki Haralambos

Demo of software looks promising.

Reviewed 2015-07-07

Haven't used software first hand, however the demo looked useful.

Shaffique Verjee

Reduced our Average days Outstanding by 10! Improved our cash flow! Love it!

Reviewed 2016-07-26

Before Anytime Collect, our average days outstanding was around 55 days. We had a lot of cash tied up in receivables. We were spending a lot of time calling customers. After implementing Anytime Collect, emails are sent automatically and customers can see their overdue invoices. Our Average days outstanding is down to 45 days and our cash flow is much improved.

Pros
Automatic sending of emails as often as we specify. Attaching of customer invoices to emails and a customer portal where they can see their account details in full.

Cons
A little complicated in setting up but customer service is excellent.

Andrea Campora

Accounts Software Recommendation

Reviewed 2019-03-12

You always have someone ready when you have an issue with it. When it comes to work, it offers tools to follow progress, also helps with many reports.

Pros
It helps a lot when it comes to keeping track with your customers and their accounts. Their customer services is super fast.

Cons
It can be a bit slow at times, but nothing to worry about.

Response from e2b teknologies

Thanks Andrea for the great review!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Jimmy Throckmorton

SES Review

Pros

Cons
Not having titles on the emails makes it difficult to know which email is relevant to what the collector is looking for.

Response from e2b teknologies

Thanks, Jimmy! We appreciate the great review! We will also submit an enhancement request to add titles on emails.

Mike Amoroso

Mike

Reviewed 2019-02-12

Pros
Software system is easy to use and navigate.

Cons
Payment portal not compatible with Safari.

Michelle Wilson

Awsome Collection Software

Reviewed 2015-07-15

Have you ever been part of an ERP implementation only to find what does not work? You will not have that issue with Anytime Collect. I have been pleasantly surprised at how robust this system is. There are many features I like about this system, here are just a few... A Dashboard that indicates Projected Cash Receipts, you can also see the average days that invoices are paid late by various Invoice Amount ranges. You can have the system send out collection emails based on various criteria such as the number of days late. You can even have the system send out other types of emails such as a Welcome Letter. When a customer receives an email they can click on a link that takes them to a portal listing their invoices and from their they can print an invoice copy. They have an extensive Knowledgebase of videos. I can't say enough about how wonderful their staff is to work with. Needless to say I am very pleased with the product and service.

Danielle Henry

Anytime Collect Review

Reviewed 2019-02-11

Pros
It gives a summarized view of all receivables for several companies in one place. The data can be easily analyzed and useful for management deliverables.

Cons
Some of our requirements are not readily available or can be easily integrated into the current version of the software.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Marianne Morris

ATC Review

Reviewed 2016-07-25

My experience has been both god and bad. I was not at all satisfied with the way the system was delivered to me, which my boss could have had some influence on that. Not real sure. Which I understand most of it is the way ATC likes to train. I did not need a shell of a system to format/program. I needed it to be ready to hit the ground and run. I did not like that aspect of it at all.

Pros
More organized Can make it company specific to most needs

Cons
Slow Few quirks here and there You do a lot of the formatting in your training, which takes up training time. Should have already been formatted.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Samuel Keeler

Great product - versatile tool - easy to customize

Reviewed 2015-07-07

Pros: Flexible, can adapt to your business process, quite intuitive, great visibility into customer accounts Cons: Third-party product depends on scheduled sync to ERP, installation and system maintenance is dependent on supplier and their support schedule, recently experienced significant increase in annual support fee

Nicket Brown

Love it

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-01-15

Pros
I love the convenience of being able to send statements to customer. Just so crazy about this software ..

Cons
There is nothing much to say in terms of con the only thing I would say is it take a little getting use to.

Dana Smith

Anytime Collect Collection Notes

Reviewed 2015-07-24

The system takes a while to run reports and navigate through different screens. Would like the system to be more user friendly. Our invoices are pushed over into Anytime Collect on a daily basis but information is not transferred when payments have been received. Instead, the payments have to be manually recorded and invoices inactivated in ATC.

Michelle McKernan

Once setup correctly, it only takes me a few minutes each week to send out collection letters!

Reviewed 2015-07-29

Their support is awesome! Very quick to respond and always helpful. The software is the best we could find out there to fit our needs and so far, I am happy with it.