AnytimeCollect Reviews

4.0/5 (13 reviews)

Penny Cox

A necessary product for Collectons

Reviewed 2016-07-29

We've been using ATC for a few years now, and I can't imagine doing without it. As the Controller, I don't actually do any of the collections work, but having everything in ATC allows me to keep tabs on what's going on. I love the communications history - when we had to replace our collections person it was great to be able to retain all the history of her work. The most powerful part of ATC, is definitely the automated emails, which we've just begun using. I'm expecting this to make a huge difference in our past due balances over the next few months.*The automatic sync with our accounting software *The ease of sending emails to clients via ATC *Being able to see the history of all communications with a client *Automated emails & statements *The ability to record customer promises and to set reminders to follow up

Benjamin Burofrd

Awesome Tool! Great Investment! Worth The Money!

Reviewed 2016-07-25

If one word could describe Anytime Collect it would be "Transparency." Since implementing Anytime Collect, we have more visibility across the board as to where we stand with our receivables. There are no more paper aging reports with highlighters. Anytime collect brings out the information you need to make key decisions on a day to day basis. I enjoy the automation of emails to past due accounts, the task list that it provides, and the dashboard that gives an overall executive view of the receivables.

Shaffique Verjee

Reduced our Average days Outstanding by 10! Improved our cash flow! Love it!

Reviewed 2016-07-26

Before Anytime Collect, our average days outstanding was around 55 days. We had a lot of cash tied up in receivables. We were spending a lot of time calling customers. After implementing Anytime Collect, emails are sent automatically and customers can see their overdue invoices. Our Average days outstanding is down to 45 days and our cash flow is much improved.Automatic sending of emails as often as we specify. Attaching of customer invoices to emails and a customer portal where they can see their account details in full.

Kyle Kienzle

Most robust AR collection tool on market but....

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-03-08
Review Source: Software Advice

This product is the biggest and best and should absolutely be considered for any AR collection effort functionality. Just make sure to have honest dialogue on needs and price before committing.Anytime Collect is the most robust collection tool on the market with features and functionality that others only dream. It definitely has the majority of the market, integrations and flexibility for most situations aswell.

Marianne Morris

ATC Review

Reviewed 2016-07-25

My experience has been both god and bad. I was not at all satisfied with the way the system was delivered to me, which my boss could have had some influence on that. Not real sure. Which I understand most of it is the way ATC likes to train. I did not need a shell of a system to format/program. I needed it to be ready to hit the ground and run. I did not like that aspect of it at all.More organized Can make it company specific to most needs

Michelle Wilson

Awsome Collection Software

Reviewed 2015-07-15

Have you ever been part of an ERP implementation only to find what does not work? You will not have that issue with Anytime Collect. I have been pleasantly surprised at how robust this system is. There are many features I like about this system, here are just a few... A Dashboard that indicates Projected Cash Receipts, you can also see the average days that invoices are paid late by various Invoice Amount ranges. You can have the system send out collection emails based on various criteria such as the number of days late. You can even have the system send out other types of emails such as a Welcome Letter. When a customer receives an email they can click on a link that takes them to a portal listing their invoices and from their they can print an invoice copy. They have an extensive Knowledgebase of videos. I can't say enough about how wonderful their staff is to work with. Needless to say I am very pleased with the product and service.

Brittany Messich

Huge Help and Timesaver

Reviewed 2016-07-29

We have been trying to invest in a program that would allow us to streamline our AR processes. We are a small company but spend a lot of time sending out reminders and making phone calls that more often than not, go unanswered. The automatic e-mails and follow ups have been a huge help! Customer support has been wonderful and always eager to help.Automatic e-mails and follow ups.

Shirley Odom

Excellent

Reviewed 2015-07-07

I love how Anytime Collect would schedule collection calls with just a click of a button. This was a time-saver for me and my group of collectors. Also the scheduled follow-up calls were great. The only con if you will was sitting up the parameters on when I wanted collection to begin after 30 days from date of invoice or based on system terms. The pros were the staff at Anytime Collect took care of this for me so really it was not an issue. Overall, a very good collection Tool, and I tell other business associates I meet about it.

Samuel Keeler

Great product - versatile tool - easy to customize

Reviewed 2015-07-07

Pros: Flexible, can adapt to your business process, quite intuitive, great visibility into customer accounts Cons: Third-party product depends on scheduled sync to ERP, installation and system maintenance is dependent on supplier and their support schedule, recently experienced significant increase in annual support fee

Michelle McKernan

Once setup correctly, it only takes me a few minutes each week to send out collection letters!

Reviewed 2015-07-29

Their support is awesome! Very quick to respond and always helpful. The software is the best we could find out there to fit our needs and so far, I am happy with it.

Nicket Brown

Love it

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-01-15

I love the convenience of being able to send statements to customer. Just so crazy about this software ..

Taki Haralambos

Demo of software looks promising.

Reviewed 2015-07-07

Haven't used software first hand, however the demo looked useful.

Dana Smith

Anytime Collect Collection Notes

Reviewed 2015-07-24

The system takes a while to run reports and navigate through different screens. Would like the system to be more user friendly. Our invoices are pushed over into Anytime Collect on a daily basis but information is not transferred when payments have been received. Instead, the payments have to be manually recorded and invoices inactivated in ATC.