Zoho Expense Reviews

Zoho Expense Reviews

4.53/5 (55 reviews)
39,754

Anuj Aggarwal

Life saver, I wish I had started using it earlier !!!

Reviewed 2018-02-19

Super convenient... I setup my company and employees once and now it is very easy to record expenses and payments. It required minimal training and all employees were able to use it within no time. Invoice auto scanning feature works like a charm for standard bills like utilities etc. and saves lot of time. One extremely helpful feature is auto identification of duplicate invoices which you by mistake upload. It helps in catching silly issues which could have become serious if overlooked. Look and feel and UI/UX is so great that I have asked my development lead to use it as benchmark for our product :) Hope Zoho team wont mind this ...

Best value for money

Reviewed 2018-01-16

Scalability, speed, flexibility and efficiency in expenses reportsthe users need very basic training to use it (directives mostly). Is very flexible and can be customized. scalable and works great in smartphones

Leanne Kn

Simple and easy to use

Reviewed 2017-12-06

Easy to follow steps Clear screens Great customer support Simple to use Great product Easy to explain to others

Anonymous

great tool to any company

Reviewed 2017-11-13

easy to use, none of our users had any problem getting used to using it and it is very intuitive. Great!

Judah Presson

Zoho is very helpful to me, I use it daily

Reviewed 2018-01-26

Keeps great track of where the money is that we've given out in our organization, and I always know who has request money and whether they've spent it, and on what

Anonymous

The ease of use is tremendous and being able to track my expenses is amazing.

Reviewed 2017-12-23

The ability to enter all our office expenses electronically, and capture all the receipts with my phone's camera, is a real time-saver. And everything is uploaded and stored in the cloud, so I can work anywhere and anytime!

Anthony Genovese

Great value for tracking and organizing expenses

Reviewed 2018-02-01

If you are already using the Zoho Suite, then you should be using this for expenses. It is stupidly easy to use. Integrations are great all around. It is just simple, easy, and quick to use.

carlos ortet

straight forward interface. Very responsive. very stable and functional

Reviewed 2018-02-19

automated expense reporting. control over expenses. mobile based inbound.it is simple, robust and It allow me to move forward towards an integrated enterprise. I like the brand, whatever software they release transmits honesty, hard work and willingness to solve my problems. They are in constant evolution, if sth is not perfect they will improve it shortly.

Daniel Morales

It is easy to use and useful

Reviewed 2017-11-16

To know in a real time the expenses of all the projects we manage at the same timeCan manage our expenses anywhere easily. It is a great interface simple and complete with a lot of possibilities

Iris Tejeira

Excellent control of expenses

Reviewed 2018-01-19

Thanks to this application I can record expenses at anytime and anywhere. It's as simple as taking a picture.

Romana Pervan

Easy to use and a breeze to keep track of expenses

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-02-01

Finally create a bookkeeping system I can trust!Snap a pic of an expense and either upload info manually or let the software do it. What I love is that I can upload many receipts and leave them in the Zoho account until I'm ready to input and sort. Really helps.

David Knight

Great expense reporting app that streamlines the approval process

Reviewed 2017-08-08

Pros: - Simple interface - Efficient approval path - Entering expenses is quick and can be done on the fly - Photo snapshots for attaching receipts is efficient and eliminates lost receipts - Status of each expense report is easy to check

Dave Schoof

Easy from the start

Reviewed 2018-02-06

-Easy to navigate -highly adaptable -Reports are easy to work with -expense entry and different ways to input are the best I've seen -Multi currencies is crtitcal for me

So far so good

Reviewed 2018-01-11

Quick expense reporting and no paper!Very simple to use, quick to input expenses and a great "catch-all" for expenses. I love the fact that I can collect a month's worth of expenses and selectively submit reports.

Marianne Baumchen

I have tested a number of features for this software. It has flexibility to meet our needs

Reviewed 2017-06-27

Electronic expense reports and quicker turn around on answering questions and getting approvals for field expenses.Field staff has had an easy time learning and using it to capture expense while in the field. Customer support is quick to respond to our needs.

Franklin Gomes

Great experience. Help to handle my business

Reviewed 2018-01-15

Organization and better view of the entire businessThe integrations with other Zoho applications and from 3 parties are very usefull and powerfull. It lets you connect your data and get more insights of your business

William Paz

Controlled and organized expenses

Reviewed 2018-01-18

This application helps you in the financial part, filing the expenses of the company, generating reports of expenses that go through an approval flow. It is very useful and easy to learn to use.

Alex Rigaud

Great App

Reviewed 2018-01-31

I really enjoy the ease of use and the way things are organized. in other. words everything is accessible really easily and in logical places

Ashutosh Goel

Zoho Expense is a very useful software which we have just started using.

Reviewed 2017-11-01

Allows me to track all our enterprise expenses in one place. For our employees, expense recording and submitting has become super easy with the mobile app which brings everyone into one simple structure.Easy integration with Zoho Books. Clean functionality. Easy to use interface which allows people with even basic computer skills to use and report - esp the mobile app. Allows me to capture and keep all our enterprise expenses, small receipts, etc in one place and save the hassle of keeping all these small papers and tracking them over an year.

Ashley Missen

I use Zoho for my work expenses and find it simply and smooth to use!

Reviewed 2017-06-09

You can use the software from your phone and your desktop which is extremely user friendly. You can add expenses in easily on the go from your phone as they come in.

Marc Charlier

Wonderfull product and great services

Reviewed 2018-02-13

Which software ?Make my expense reporting and billing super Easy - great reporting features - Very easy to customize.

Anonymous

I used this product in my company to submit expenses, by far i have the good experience with this...

Reviewed 2018-02-15

I like the way it handles my expenses claim from me to manager and till accounts department. also the bulk expense submission

Yousuf Hirani

Good product in theory with horrible back office support and real time functionality

Reviewed 2017-06-06

It hasn't performed to the level that it should. We have been put off by their back office support issues. Intuitive platform and easy to roll out and use if it functions the way ZOHO markets it on all of its functionality. Beware of direct feed issues on VISA cards.

Christopher Carr

Simple process for everyone to follow

Reviewed 2018-01-25

Simplifying and streamlining the expenses process for a growing business.How simple it is to attach receipts to expenses, group them into reports and make a claim. This makes is very easy for those on the move to submit expenses.

Edward Lee

Mr

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-01-02

Organization, ease of use. Cloud serviceSimple and easy to use! Clean interfaces plus great tech support! I like the integration between all apps