Carepatron Logo

The healthcare workspace for small teams and their clients.

Carepatron Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.42/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

simplepractice
power-diary

Amazing platform that is easy to use, has advanced customization features, and is affordable.
Also, the guide needs to include step by step how to set stuff up for newbies. Q&A would be niceI have to admit I feel very frustrated when there is a problem.
Unfortunately, I can't use this at this time because the billing, insurance, and other sections are not used by us and very confusing for our students even if we tell them to ignore it.
I struggle with the templates. There seem to be ones in there, but they're hard to adapt to my own practice.

Edgar Fabián F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Using Carepatron for my therapy practice

I am very happy with it and want to continue working with them!

Pros

It is easy to customize and helps you expand your practice with ease. It brings everything together that you need to have a successful practice at an affordable price.

Cons

Some of the templates, forms, calendar invites, and video calls can be a bit clunky or hard to navigate. Thankfully there are a lot of resources to help you learn how to use their program which is helpful but I've definitely had a few learning curves and mishaps as a result of how clunky it can be sometimes.

VP

Veronique P.

Secured EMR

Pros

It contains most of what I need at this time. I need to be able to have a safe and secure platform for my patients.

Cons

It is just getting used to it but I am learning.

JL

Jess L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Good start with space to grow

Generally enjoy CarePatron's design and accessibility. At its current stage I am using it as to manage documents, session notes, and appointment reminders but am required to use another software for scheduling. It may also require a few more steps when managing the calendar (compared to other services), but so far this does not deter me from using it.

Pros

- Free for basic services with the option to upgrade for larger businesses- Appointment reminders- Integrated Telehealth function- Easy to navigate via phone/ tables, simple design, intuitive navigation- Ability to send and for the client to sign service agreements etc online (as long as it does not require the client to enter information)

Cons

- So far, no option for clients to book appointments online based on availability- No ability to adjust calendar view besides daily/weekly/monthly view. The app would benefit from:--> Show 15 minutes time slots to allow more accurate selection of appointment time without having to manually change it when creating the appointment--> Display of availability (e.g. colour coded) for better overview when scheduling as a practitioner- No ability to have clients fill out documents in the app (e.g. pre-appointment).

Hey Jess, Happy to share we have made a number of updates to the platform, including online bookings and calendar views : )

EB

Eileen B.

Carepatron is great

My overall experience is positive. The customer service is responsive and the product continually evolves based on customer input. Thanks.

Pros

The customer service is great, the product is great. In particular, if I have a special need the product is updated to reflect that need in a timely manner. I like access to the templates so I can customize these for my specific needs.

Cons

I want the product to offer resources to be CRM system in addition to EHR system. An integrated approach would be awesome. To have a BAA covered marketing and communication system integrated with EHR is something missing in the market.

MC

Michael C.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Great for mental health providers!

So far it has been great! Looking forward to continuing to use the platform as my business expands.

Pros

The platform is easy to use and keeps my case load organized from documents to scheduling.

Cons

Setting up appointments can be a little tricky at first, but with practice you can get it down easy.

LB

Liz B.

Highly recommend

Exceptional. Very easy to use, but when I have had questions they are answered within a few hours which I really appreciate

Pros

Easy to use with great customer service. Also a great value for the cost.

Cons

I would like to have the option to sync my personal Google calendar to my Carepatron

gp

gina p.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Great platform!

Pros

it is easy to use and has a lot of resources.

Cons

Nothing was bad about my experience at carepatron.

JS

Jessica S.

They work with you

It was great I look forward to seeing more of the impact it has on patients

Pros

I like that they are inclusive to smaller and larger companies and are inclusive for people who like alternative medicine.

Cons

Sometimes it was confusing setting up but overall I liked it

MG

Makayla G.

Great Application

Pros

Great for remembering scheduled appointments

Cons

App doesn’t always process the way I would like.

HG

Hannah G.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Office Review

Pros

Easy to Navigate and use. User friendly!

Cons

Not Applicable. It was fine to me. No complaints,

CE

Catherine E.

E-Learning, self-employed

Best System ever

Its the absolute BEST system. I LOVE it. It makes my coaching business SO much easier to manage in every way.

Pros

I LOVE the ease of the system, its an all in one management tool for clients, client notes, invoicing, scheduling and client portal.

Cons

Doesnt integrate with apple calendar and doesnt integrate with paypal. Does have integration with Google Calendar and Stripe. Also doesnt yet have ability to do group bookings but this is coming. Carepatron are always adding to and improving functions which I love also.

KI

Kristin I.

Great for small businesses

I love the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gets back to me quickly and is always available for my questions.

Pros

I love the scheduling and free reminders for clients. I think the billing is really easy to manage, as well.

Cons

Thanks Kristin, We appreciate your time and kind words ���� We expect to release a major upgrade to our templates and notes soon which I think you will really like!

AD

Alyssa D.

Intuitive Software

Generally a positive experience and useful for the scale of my practice. There are certain features that would be welcome but the overall use of the platform is ideal.

Pros

1) synchronized usability - client file management, scheduling, and invoicing 2) ability to automate certain processes

Cons

1)Not enough document templates 2)Inability to upload existing forms bia copy/paste (without building a new form) 3)not being able to edit or personalize invoices or other documents

MF

Maggi F.

Wouldn’t be without it

It’s worth every penny and I have no intentions of switching.

Pros

Carepatron is so user-friendly. It has everything you will need in respect of practice management. The customer service is top class! I have been recommending it to all my fellow therapists who equally love it. Clients have found it easy to access shared files. It really is the best, most versatile platform on the market that doesn’t cost the earth. Great for solo practitioners. Highly recommended.

Cons

On the rare occasion, it has been sticky loading templates on a mobile device.

DI

Devra I.

Honest review

Pros

Easy to use and has almost all of the services I have been looking for in 1 platform. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful

Cons

No waiting room for the online video sessions which is necessary. Clients have a window that comes up that asks them to continue holding but have been kicked out or frozen and I have been on and so has a client but the client isn’t there. The video doesn’t work from the app version. Re invoices: no option to edit what is on the invoice and no option to invoice monthly.

AS

Ananda S.

Easy to use, Efficient, and Effortless

I wanted a CRM system that could do what my previous system did, but without the high cost. The team at Carepatron made me feel like I was their only customer, and took the time to find out what I needed to transition over to Carepatron. I was concerned about how to get years worth of data from one CRM system to another, and the team helped me manage this seamlessly.

Pros

Cons

Because of the nature of my work (psychologist) I would like to be able to separate "client notes" from "admin documents". Currently everything can be viewed and one can use tags to help identify what a note contains, but it would be helpful if I could choose to only see admin related notes or client related notes

ON

Oliver N.

My Carepatron Experience

Excellent Software, more cost effective and easy to use.

Pros

The Carepatron Software is easy to use and understand. I think all the features are great (much better than my previous EHR software). Carepatron also makes running my practice more efficiently especially where the invoicing is concerned, no need for seperate software. Another feature I find very useful are the various templates to use, I think I've renewed most of my forms with the templates. Overall its an awesome product.

Cons

My one issue using Carepatron to start a new call, the "hosting region" seems to be set on "Australia", I've checked to see if I could select my country -South Africa but its not listed neither is "Africa" listed.

KG

Katie G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Providing excellence using Carepatron services to all Clients.

From the onset Carepatron has given us a broader scope on services we can provide for clients & has resulted in the aiding of efficiency with costs & staffing along with management of client's being overall increased & improved. Its given way for many services to be provided to clients that wouldnt of been possible without such an incredible Product that is Carepatron!

Pros

To be able to run services with efficiently, excellence & ease enabling us to provide our clients with the highest possible individualised care.

Cons

I cant fault Carepatron or any of the amazingly simple to use functions. It has enhanced all of our client's lives along with enabling our care services to function at the best possible level.

CO

Claudia O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Easy to use for my clinic

This has been a great way to start moving from paper based to cloud based, I have been apprehensive to upload personal and sensitive information to the cloud, but using Carepatron has definitely been a great choice here.

Pros

I love that it is an all one platform, where I can keep notes, book appointments, create invoices, and upload important patient information. So easy to use and navigate and the help desk is amazing. If you dont get an answer straight away you are told how long it will be and the response is friendly and super helpful.

Cons

I am looking forward to the new features being rolled out hopefully this year, it would be great to add in my own message as part of the appointment reminder, but also hopefully the chance to have user friendly forms that could be sent via the software for patients to fill out and upload.

Thanks Claudia for your kind feedback! We appreciate your input and helping to make the carepatron better everyday

SB

Summer B.

Banking, 1-10 employees

Very pleased so far

I am greatly pleased thus far with this software and continue to use this as my platform in the future.

Pros

I like most about this software is how easy it is to manage. I was able to navigate and explore very easily with understanding very quickly. I enjoy all the access from storing documents, billing directly from the software, the tracking of the billing/receipts, scheduling, being able to upload documents and storage for progress reports.

Cons

I like least about this software is the limited access the administrate gets. For example, my admin is unable to create new services or update price changes. It would be more helpful to be able to have my admin have access to more things.

Thanks Summer for this great review and your feedback ⭐️

tp

terry p.

Carepatron Review.

Having looked at a number of options, for dealing with Client information, notes, appointment scheduling and confidentiality of client information, this product gave the best options for appointment management, reminders and billings along with having access to a number of templates along with adding your own templates on the site.With regular updates from the app team, and very quick responses to questions

Pros

*Ease of use*Client accessability*Hippa Compliance*Scheduling ease*Billing ability*Gloabal Template Use*good customer Service.

Cons

Trial and error of using the app, Initially clients were unable to manage their appointments, since Rectifiedno buffer between appointmentshaving to continually reset the currency used when app is updated (being worked on)

AD

Amy D.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Carepatron

Scheduling and reminders to help decrease no shows.

Pros

The electronic files, scheduling and client reminders.

Cons

Not able to upload my intake forms or assessments.

KH

Karyn H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

I have deleted Carepatron as I found a programme that fitted my needs better and gave me more options,

Very disappointing that it was very difficult to use, didn't meet my needs. Felt that I wasted time trying to get it to work to some degree that was manageable.

Pros

It was easy to set up and appears to be quite cost effective.

Cons

1. Inability to have first and surname on the booking. Made the calendar very confusing and had to keep checking which client it was. 2. Inability to colour code appointments to see at a glance what contract they were through, whether it was a first appointment or a last appointment.

Hey Karyn, I am sorry Carepatron wasn't the right solution! I am happy to share we have updated the calendar with custom service colors and improved the display of the client's name. Thanks for your feedback : )

SR

Shuntoria R.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Great use for our health company

Pros

I love how user friendly it is. It is very straight forward and simple to use.

Cons

I do not like the limited options it has for communicating with clients.

CH

Cass H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

A good investment

Carepatron has changed our business. It was easy to integrate into our systems and did everything we needed. The staff were able to learn Carepatron easily and we know that our information is secure.

Pros

Easy to use, great support to help us set up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are really nice and nothing was too much trouble for them. The whole team us up and running in a matter of days.

Cons

Have had some trouble getting the app on my phone, and the price can be pricey if you are a small place like us without lots of money. Too much spamming.