Denticon

All Inclusive Cloud Dental Practice Management Software

visit website

Denticon Reviews

How would you rate Denticon?

Pros

Their software is efficient and is backed-up by wonderful, knowledgeable, friendly support team. They integrate with companies who also gives great service like them.

SL

Sarah L.

Easy to use; great customer support; great learning tools; quick response to trouble tickets. Their EHR reporting tools are awesome.

EM

Eric M.

I love the cloud based access, ease of viewing records, schedules, reports, etc., from any device, including my phone. Excellent training videos for new users.

JF

Joshua F.

Cons

Patients were charged twice in one month and neither company as willing to help smooth it out. I lost patients because of this problem.

NA

Nancy A.

We have had many difficulties with linking third party software's to it. Even software that is made to work with Denticon has problems.

TS

Timothy S.

It’s too bad that early adopters aren’t grandfathered in to a fixed price. This would also encourage dentists to stay with you, because if they left, they would lose their price.

kw

kristina w.

I love denticon!

I have been using denticon since 2009 and I don’t see myself ever changing the software.

Pros

The fact that you don’t have to worry about backing up the software is a major plus. Also being able to login from anywhere is invaluable.

Cons

The wait to get an answer on questions! Also, the inconsistency in the support teams knowledge of the software.

Very responsive customer support. Been adding features to make it more user friendly.

Pros

Being able to import medical history with one click of a button for new and existing patients. Plus it will also show the medical alerts on the patient main screen.

Cons

The walkout receipt. It accumulates the credit which doesn't work for discount plans because it calculates the discounts and the payment as one so its confusing patients.

Great Dental software

Denticon provides excellent on the cloud technology for our dental office.

Pros

I love that denticon offered our practice, a practice management software that offered on the cloud access.

Cons

What I like the least is that I have to submit concerns via internet

Excellent software for what it does

Very good software with team

Pros

Very easy to use. Training can be done in 2-3 days.

Cons

Hard to add 3rd party vendors. Cost has gone up over the years but you are grandfathered in.

Denticon is simple and easy to use

Denticon is how we keep track of all of our patients and make sure that we don't leave out anyone.

Pros

Denticon has a very user friendly interface which makes it easy to keep track of all of our patients and what they need.

Cons

A lot of the upgrades to the software cost extra, it would be nice to package it all together in one

Denticon is very easy to use and has all the functionality needed in a dental office.

Good customer support

Pros

Cloud based with automatic backups. Updates included with the software. Easy to track patients care and insurance.

Cons

I didn't have any problems with the software other than sometimes when we couldn't figure something out we would submit a ticket and have to wait for a return call.

Great Experience

After not reading everything correctly, Sandy called me up personally to explain things. She has worked with me through a few options and available possibilities on how to resolve issues. She was very helpful and easy to talk to.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and user friendly

Cons

That you can't set up schedules differently on a weekly basis per provider book.

Easy to use but powerful cloud-based dental software

Pros

Access from anywhere. Easy to use. Multiple office use is a bonus. Saves all patients information without backups.

Cons

Cost for marketing features should be included, with the cost of the basic software. I understand that anything not automated should have an additional fee.

Good

Pros

Cloud base , intuitive, customized . My team likes the ability to send suggestions on improving the software. I like the new dashboard.

Cons

Print offs for treatment estimates , payments are not easy to follow. Although I like the dashboard, wish we had the capability to print overdue recalls.

Denticon User

My overall experience has been great i have no complaints ...

Pros

Software is user friendly and you would be able to get it right away .Also customer service is beyond excellent if you have a problem understanding anything or help you submit a ticket and they will contact you immediately .I was very impressed with there customer service....

Cons

I have not had a problem with anything yet and i have been using software for two years ...

I have been using Denticon for over 9 years and have not planned to change.

Schedule and billing

Pros

Cloud based software allows me to be able to access software from different locations and offices. I like the mobile app to check my schedule.

Cons

Toggling back and forth to scheduler and Xdr can have glitches. Such as restorative chart dropping off.

Cloud based dental software

Pros

First I absolutely love the cloud based software! This helps us save space on site in the office and also it can be accessed from home if taking an emergency phone call. There are so many amazing functions and we keep learning more about how Denticon will improve our day! It's a relief to be paper free and the transition was relatively easy. With all of the new standards that dental offices must follow, it is already HIPAA compliant so that isn't a concern.

Cons

Many functions to learn! Will take us time but will be worth it.

Dental

Pros

The ease of use is great! Customer service is also great and response is given in a timely manner. The constant updates work very well in our office and make the software easier and easier to utilize. The training videos are extremely helpful and should we need more assistance, customer service is there and very efficient. The reports are laid out good and include all the information needed when reviewing.

Cons

It would be nice if there was a way to update and close a claim in a patient's chart with the press of 1 button instead of having to update and then go back in to the claim and close it.

Amy IPDH

Pros

I like that this software is online. I can schedule patients from home. I can review my day and progress notes outside of the office. And, Denticon has excellent technical support. I am a brand new independent practicing hygienist in Maine. I've done clinical work for over 30 years. The charting and progress notes are intuitive for me. But, I've always had admin people to register new patients and bill insurance and everything administrative in between. Now all that is mine to figure out. The immediate help available goes far beyond expectation. They are patient and informative and able to walk me through the hard stuff.

Cons

I found the software non-intuitive. You really have to be taught exactly how to navigate it to use it. I've used Dentrix for years and feel like its easy software. This was a big shift for me.

Great Software

I am a ex Dentrix and Open Dental. Denticon is a great software, very easy to use and train my staff. I do not need a Server.

Pros

Is Web Based , VBS services, Easy and clean .

Cons

Does not integrate with other 3rd parties. I would like a Voice appointment confirmation.

Claim review

Creating and review claims. Posting payments

Pros

Easy flow to post, review, and organize claim

Cons

Speed of void claims, return over payment and the format of the dental programs.

Great cloud-based system, always improving

Pros

Great Insurance integration. Good features

Cons

A bit condescending when you submit a problem; yjeu always assume it's your fault

Dental office software

Pros

Well organized, easy to use, very comprehensive.

Cons

Not very cost effective for a small practice. No adjustment for minimal usage during covid shutdown.

Love this company

Pros

Easy to use; great customer support; great learning tools; quick response to trouble tickets. Their EHR reporting tools are awesome!

Cons

I would love to see more patient call back reminder features. However, we have found that they are very open to suggestions on what additional features they should build into the software.

Convenient, User Friendly, Cost Effective

I have been a Denticon user for almost seven years! I have been very pleased over the years with Denticon's features and services. It is easy to use and cost effective at the same time!

Pros

User friendly, convenient, and cost effective.

Cons

Best internet based dental software

Pros

It’s on cloud so you get access from anywhere

Cons

It’s hard to get someone to call you back if any issues with the software

Great value

Pros

Easy to use . Intuitive software. Regular updates.

Cons

Freezes up sometimes. Often have to reboot.

Best Dental Practice Software, period.

I've had Planet DDS take care of me since 2008. One of the best moves I made when starting my practice.

Pros

Cons

Some difficulties running on Macs.

Best Dental Software

I have been in the dental field for over 25 years, I have been using Denticon for the past 10 years. It's a user friendly program to use.

Pros

The restorative chart

Glad we switched

Great

Pros

Love the cloud based I can access it easily.

Cons

No medical billing would be great to add.