RXNT Logo

visit website

RXNT Reviews

4.4

How would you rate RXNT?

Pros

The EHR side of RxNT is solid, easy to navigate and has useful features to aid in chart documentation. The Practice Management is stable and the technical teams are constantly working to improve it.

AW

Alice W.

Feel free to call for help when needed. The support staff is superb.

TM

Theodore M.

Rxnt has been very easy to get my new practice up and running. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

BH

Britney H.

Cons

The worse part is when your practice is finally able to speak with someone you are given ludicrous explanations. We have been working on switching to another company when COVID-19 hit.

MP

Marthel P.

But for months we are told “going to be fixed soon; it’s Surescripts issue not ours; YOU need to contact them”, is because there is no Hx for this patient. RxNT FAILS in this area.

MP

Marthel P.

My staff is very unhappy that it's clunky and counterintuitive.

JB

Jacy B.

Excellent for hospice and palliative care

Pros

E-prescribing is the only feature that I use and it is excellent. It makes EPCS easy and allows my staff to assist me with preparing the prescriptions for my review and authorization.

Cons

The web interface could be better as well as the process to add and administer users.

Love the product

I use it for my small business, and it works well. I do not use any of the software that deals with billing. I am a concierge provider, so it is cash only. So I can't expound on that facet. However, for charting and prescribing it is the most approachable I have encountered.

Pros

It allows me to chart easily on a patient, then run through and prescribe what I need too. I like this software because it allows me to set up my templates easier than other EHR's I have used in the past. Ease of use.

Cons

Nothing, compared to the 5 other software EHR's I have used this is easiest. I am trying to think if there is anything I would improve, but can't at the moment. I complained for years about the other software options I was forced to use.

The best EHR/EMR out there

Excellent. Never had a problem once in 2.5 years

Pros

Ease of use. E scripts. Flowsheets. Comes with everything you need

Cons

Nothing I don’t like about RXNT to be honest.

Poor Customer Service, Crashes, duplicate charts, support says clear your cache

We were with them for many years, AS THEY GREW THEIR PROCESS TO IMPLEMENT CHANGE AND NOT CUSTOMIZE PER PROVIDER REALLY IMPACTED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROVIDERS. WE WERE NOT THE PRIORITY - BIG ISSUES WITH DUPLICATE PTS BY PHARMACY AND NOT ABILITY TO STOP IT.

Pros

MDs liked EMR except when duplicate charts were created- simple but major changes without notice and printing different types of encounters was painful.

Cons

Crashes, ERA posting in error not doing adjustments, duplicate charts from pharmacy created, claim scrubbing gets stuck, slow in billing and scheduler

Setting up RXNT

We have had great customer support. We just started using it.

Pros

The set up process is very user friendly

Cons

NA - so far we have not had any trouble.

Good/ Easy to learn System

When we first went live and getting everything set-up was challenging and we are having issues with our Charge capture system integrated with RXNT and Missing doctor's charges. There were a few tweaks that we are still working out with RXNT, but I think this is a great system to use for a Medical Billing System.

Pros

The user friendliness. Easy to navigate and train on.

Cons

No place of service in the "claim scrubbing" tab. No charge capture system that can take a picture of the facesheet and auto populate to RXNT. Too much manual entry. Issues with our Charge capture system integrated with RXNT. Missing doctor's charges.

I recommend this to all providers!

Overall I’ve had an excellent and seamless experience using this. I will never switch to another

Pros

Easy to use. Accurate and up to date info. Scheduling is easy. Documentation has a perfect flow.

Cons

Sometimes apriss doesn’t work and even though it says é-script sent successfully it doesn’t show if the pharmacy actually received or approved the script.

Very Small Practice--Works Well for Me

I am able to have an EMR without big expense. This allows me to chart without paper on the few patients that I see outside my usual ED practice.

Pros

I have to say the price since my practice that I use RXNT for is very small. I mostly work in a rural ED. I have to say also that it was fairly easy to learn (we are on Epic in the ED).

Cons

Really, nothing that I felt negative about. I do have some trouble navigating when I have not used RXNT for several days.

Efficient and quick

Pros

It allows not only to pull in medication directly into our EHR, but it can help to decide which medication will and will not be covered.

Cons

It has some difficulty with some insurance plans where you have to lookup by fill data rather than rd.

The worst customer service experience I've encountered

dissatisfied, and the worst part is they don't even let you cancel

Pros

inexpensive, but you will lose time/attention which is costly

Cons

Moving banner ads that are very distracting individual/add ons add up quickly interface is so modular that even when you pay for pieces, sometimes they dont work.

Krogstad Review

I rank this software very high overall compared to other billing and EHR software systems and the support as well as the chat process is very highly rated

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to work within the system without having to move from a lot of different screens. Your support staff is awesome and incredibly knowledgeable, I really appreciate that

Cons

1. I think the billing processes are overall good but there is a lag time in processing as the day goes on. 2. posting payments has been slower lately. 3. need to indicate in the EHR what office you are in on the header. 4. please add the date of birth next to the patient on all screens. 5. Customized preferences do not always save as defaults, you have to keep selecting them. An example is the...

Why did I wait so long

I've been in medical billing for over 25 years and have used many different billing programs. After the billing program we had been using, for several years, made some "unfavorable" changes, we knew it was time to look for a new program. My staff and I researched and did demo's with many different billing programs (including RxNT) over the course of a few months. We actually switched one account...

Pros

There are so many pros's, I don't know where to start. The staff at RxNT is wonderful. I can call them and get right thru. I can email them and they will respond within minutes. The program itself is great! It is very easy to navigate. You don't have to spend hours searching for reports or settings. Everything is right there. The scheduling is so easy. I just did a training session yesterday...

Cons

The only Con I have is that the program does run a little slow after awhile. Once you log off and log back in, you're back in business.

Future Market

I am an 80 year old physician with nearly 50 years of practice and a career that included having been an Assistant Prof of Medical Computer Science at Yale in 1970 - 1980 My mentor Shannon Brunjes MD, said to me in 1969 "When medical and IT people get together they will just want to automate the status quo." That prophesy has turned out to be more true that we imagined. RxNT suffers from that truth...

Pros

Once I got the hang of it - thanks to Morgan Deitz - i find the program so much better than what I have had for prescribing that its incomparable.

Cons

Doctors who belong to my Functional or Integrative tribe will, when using RxNT find themselves frequently visiting the Utilities /Medication Management feature very often to build up their own list of prescriptions that are both different by more tailored than RxNT's "behind the counter" selections. Your marketing will benefit from feedback from the data showing that kind of use and your staff will...

A guarantee

I think that RXNT has everything you could need. The staff is always on board to help if you have any problems.

Pros

We love how it is easy to use. You can also customize what you would like to see on your screen so you are not overwhelmed. They are always updating with the times. They use a lot of colors but for someone who is color blind, they still make sure everything is in writing, unlike some other users. We love that you can use it anywhere and also offer a phone version so you can be out of the office and still get what you need sone.

Cons

I do wish that the 3 tabs talked to each other better regarding notes I wish in the insurance option we could add if they have a deductible, co-insurance, and or copay and not just in the EHR option.

RXNT review

Well and worth the purchase

Pros

Ease and cheapness to of EHR. Also the physician had used this software before

Cons

Meaningful use is limited, MACRA/ MIPPS limited

Adequate software. Some persistent problems. Very good support. Steep price

It is good to have a record of prescriptions accessible from anywhere. Electronic prescribing software is fairly new and a lot of bugs need to be worked out.

Pros

I like how an image of the finished prescription is displayed before it is sent.

Cons

1. It loads and operates slowly even on a new computer. 2. It is impossible to delete patients 3. The patient merge feature is complicated and I couldn't get it to work. 4. The pharmacy selection feature doesn't work if you enter the actual address. 5. Sometimes the line for viewing a new prescription is mainly covered. 6. Customer support is responsive and has acknowledged at times that a chronic problem isn't being solved.

Nothing that can't be fixed

Any issues I have had was easily fixed by contacting RXNT, and they always followed up to ensure the problem was fixed before they closed a ticket. They are prompt and courteous on handling any issues that may arise.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and there are minimal glitches in the system. There are many helpful topics that can aid you on your way through the system. I love the way you can actually chat with someone online rather than have to call and wait for hours before someone finally picks up the phone.

Cons

The only real issue I seem to notice is the way it will duplicate a patients information making the patient have two profiles. If the patient has a profile in the system and this rarely happens, and you try to update their information, it will sometimes duplicate the patient making them have the old information in the system and the new information. Also, it seems as if the patients phone numbers get altered some sort of way without us touching them. Again, this rarely happens.

RxNT Electronic Prescribing

This is especially useful for keeping up with medication compliance with patients, and with the escribing requirements of various states, as we have patients in multiple states.

Pros

The data base is very large, and it works seamlessly with other prescription management software. We are able to customize prescriptions, and use the PRN option for more complicated prescriptions. The Support team has always been extremely helpful, willing to stay on the phone until the problem is solved, and able to talk us through any changes in software.

Cons

I appreciate the need for ads, but they can be a little intrusive. The website occasionally makes design changes that are not always intuitive, so there is a learning curve whenever changes are made.

Clinic Office Manager

RXNT will help us get rid of the paper files and give patients the option to review documents from the portal. It has been a bit of process getting the CPL integration set up but I think it is working well. We just wish RXNT was able to come to our office to help with the overall set-up & use of RXNT. Our facility is unique in that we just don't bill for insurance, she collects cash for non-insurance billed products.

Pros

It is a little confusing and overwhelming to navigate but we are not using it at 100% right now

Cons

The system is very slow. There is a long lag time when trying to navigate on the program.

E-Rx : Easy to install, easy to use

Our experience has been excellent. Easy to install, easy to use, very good customer service. My Project Coordinator [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very very responsive and a huge help with big and little issues. She always responds to me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best!

Pros

Easy to install, easy to use. I am an admin who takes the messages off our Prescription Refill recorded line and enters them to the four doctors' pending Rx lists. I use RxNT E-Rx every day and almost all day! There have been a few small glitches, but RxNT has worked quickly to resolve them.

Cons

As the person who enters prescriptions for multiple MDs, I have run into one issue. I you happen to forget to change the 'writing as' doctor before entering scripts for a particular patient, you cannot change the name and keep the info you have already entered. It's not a big deal for one script, but if you have entered multiple scripts or dose changes or new medications, and then realize you have done so under the wrong doctor, you lose all that info when you change the 'writing as' doctor. I have sent my idea to the RxNT development team and hope they are able to change this.

Makes charting easier

Rxnt so far has been a great experience for our office.

Pros

Our providers say that it is the easiest they have found when it comes to charting progress notes. They love the option of having check boxes.

Cons

More steps for the office girls then what they had with practice fushion, was the only con we had.

EMR and practice management

very good and easy to use, good price

Pros

very easy to use, and good work flow, secure system

Cons

billing part sometime hard to contact when has billing problem with insurance sometimes

Billing Module

Pro: customer support is very responsive. Con: several times emails have been sent with screenshots of the issues and the tech's response is basic user instructions that do not actually resolve the problem and feels condescending. Would rather it take a little longer, do a screen share with the the tech, or whatever it takes to make sure the actual problem is understood by the representative so that they can give a proper resolution the first time. The billing portion of the software is easy to use once it is set up. However, RxNT partners with Change Healthcare which can be difficult to communicate with of you are not tech saavy.

Pros

The ease of billing once the product is set up is nice.

Cons

The reporting feature is less user friendly than other software I have used.

Overall good product

Generally smooth to utilize as noted above.

Pros

On a day to day basis, the EHR, scheduling and e-prescribing functions work well.

Cons

A lot of the features are buggy, especially soon after they're rolled out. While most of the system is intuitive to use, some of it is clunky. It also has slowed down considerably over the years as new features were added. It's annoying that it now takes a couple of seconds to get results from a patient search or switch to a different part of the system. My biggest complaints are that the patient portal is unusable and that I still can't have multiple charts open at once or I lose data (despite being told last year that this problem was resolved). The latter point really slows me down.

Terrible customer support when you need it most

Terrible when you have a problem after hours or on weekends ds

Pros

Works good when it does. Real issues arise when it stops working as it is designed and you need help to get it back up and running in a timely fashion

Cons

I experienced a bug in the system over a holiday weekend starting at 2 pm Friday afternoon until MOnday Moring. I was hindering in prescribing palliative meds for dying patients all weekend long. Absolutely no response from tech support during this time. When they finally responded via e-mail 72 hours later, they sent me videos that did not address my issues and closed my case. For a service that is vital to medical practice that operates 24/7, I expect competent tech support that I can access 24 7.