All categories

RXNT

Cloud-based Practice Management, EHR, and eRx Software

visit website

RXNT Reviews

Pros

In general we are very happy with RxNT, and the support ans assistance we receive always with a smile. Every issue we have ever had has been addressed in a timely manner and resolved quickly.

MaRISOL v.

Read the full review
Great reports to keep your office on top of meaningful use. By far the best EHR company out there.

Kari W.

Rachel M.

Read the full review

Cons

Slows you down significantly. Too often you get error report with loss of vital data.

Raza G.

Read the full review
Unfortunately, I am no longer a subscriber to RxNT and I am forced to use eClinicalWorks. I was using RxNT alongside of eClinicalWorks, but the medical director stopped me from doing that.

J Anthony H.

Read the full review
I probably need to have them come out and do another demo- because it’s been difficult enough that I avoid using it and rationalize written notes.

Susan W.

Makes charting easier

Rxnt so far has been a great experience for our office.

Pros

Our providers say that it is the easiest they have found when it comes to charting progress notes. They love the option of having check boxes.

Cons

More steps for the office girls then what they had with practice fushion, was the only con we had.

A guarantee

I think that RXNT has everything you could need. The staff is always on board to help if you have any problems.

Pros

We love how it is easy to use. You can also customize what you would like to see on your screen so you are not overwhelmed. They are always updating with the times. They use a lot of colors but for someone who is color blind, they still make sure everything is in writing, unlike some other users. We love that you can use it anywhere and also offer a phone version so you can be out of the office and still get what you need sone.

Cons

I do wish that the 3 tabs talked to each other better regarding notes I wish in the insurance option we could add if they have a deductible, co-insurance, and or copay and not just in the EHR option.

Psychiatry Private Practice

RxNT has been a nice change from my old EMR overall! Price is low, and having a phone app is key. Prescribing refills between appointments, last minute Rx changes after patients call in with a problem, and prescribing stimulants, are all much easier now! The key features I need to keep my practice moving have improved.

Pros

Cost for available services / features is great. Prescribing app is FANTASTIC - can send refills or new prescriptions easily from phone, and also see any signed notes if you have questions to consult before prescribing.

Cons

Notes - many drop downs, and hard to scroll between drop downs, rather than being broken up into sections on side bar that you can easily click through.

Not Recommended.

Overall RxNT performance ranges from NOT GOOD to MEDIOCRE. Despite the stress of uncertainty switching to another EHR company, the lack of appropriate response to our requests and their knowledge of placing patients at risk by not solving e-prescribing overdue problems warrants change. . Onboarding was a nightmare, we had to deal with a RxNT Clearinghouse contractor directly who neglected to complete...

Pros

RxNT basic functions are easy to use for the most part, platform to make patients appointments is good, electronic prescriptions are sent to pharmacies mostly effortlessly, although you have to be watchful for electronic prescription errors that will show later.

Cons

CUSTOMER SERVICE and TROUBLESHOOTING, even pre COVID-19 they are terrible. Lines 99% busy, long waiting, often instructed to leave a message. When RxNT was promoted to my practice, a selling point was excellent after hours emergency support and troubleshooting capacity; it has been 99.99% ABSENT. I have called at 5:30 pm for an emergency leaving full details of problem, a call comes until next day,...

GREAT software for new billers and/or those with small practices!

RXNT provided me with a cost effective way to expand my practice into medical billing without placing undue financial hardship on my company. At every step of the way, the software and the support team have exceeded my expectations. They are responsive, professional, caring and SO very helpful. I am a totally satisfied customer!

Pros

After looking at all of my options, RXNT provided the most cost-effective option for me as I begin to expand my practice into insurance billing. While cost is NOT the most important feature to consider, it was important for me. I felt comfortable with my choice after seeing a demo of the product but have been BLOWN AWAY by the quality of the product, the service provided by the team, and the training provided.

Cons

I honestly have NO complaints right now.

LOST PRESCRIPTIONS & DELAYED SUPPORT

Hate it. Maybe if someone could fix one of our issues or actually call us it would be a different story.

Pros

I like that the program is cloud based and can log in from anywhere.

Cons

Misled into thinking RxNT would transfer our existing patient information and health history. After we signed on, we were told it would be an additional $3k. Our compounded scripts aren't being received by other pharmacies. Live chat stopped working for us after the first few weeks. We kept receiving "too busy try again later" notices. Our prescription issue still isn't resolved and have been waiting for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond/solve via email for over a month. We are basically overpaying for e-script service because we cant successfully use the other functions.

Great Software

Good customer support

Pros

Ease of use and implementation of software.

Cons

Nothing, so far. Still early in the process.

Time Saver

Helpful customer service when needed.

Pros

Ability to RX meds from anywhere and also controlled meds.

Cons

Inability to easily have common meds and their dosing conveniently able to be plugged in to a script. There are several meds that I prescribe routinely that I wish I could just tap and load into an Rx. Not possible with the platform as it is now.

Efficient and quick

Pros

It allows not only to pull in medication directly into our EHR, but it can help to decide which medication will and will not be covered.

Cons

It has some difficulty with some insurance plans where you have to lookup by fill data rather than rd.

I use this software for controlled substance prescribing

This has enabled me to comply with state requirements to have all controlled substances sent in electronically. My patients really appreciate the convenience and not having to hang on to a hard copy prescription. Eliminates any chance of stolen or diverted prescriptions

Pros

It works nearly seamlessly. My own EHR wanted to charge an exorbitant amount to add the feature and their marketing folks never even returned my call. The RXNT folks were GREAT to work with and it has become a feature of my limited practice

Cons

Nothing comes to mind - it works fine for my needs

Needed info on purchasing Rx blanks

Suggestions: Compress info under Rx Hx onto one or two lines so I can see 10-12 past rxs on one screen instead of three at most. Compress the Rx writing page so I can see 6-8 on one screen. Too much scrolling when filling multiple Rxs. Have to remember what's up top when I scroll five rxs down all the while the pt is talking! At the pharmacy designation page, the # of pills being sent needs...

Pros

EPCS best thing ever. 3+ yrs ago I was 1st in my area & pharmacists still report almost 0 others using this. Feather in my cap! Just yest I went to pick up personal Rx at target. I know staff but when I got there, the staff called new pharmacist over to meet me saying "this is DrS, she's been our only EPCS prescriber for years until last week"

Cons

Final pages of Rx generation still not efficient. Still bulky, time consuming scrolling up n down. Due to having to generate three rxs for same Med sometimes, one for now to be sent to the pharmacy and one for 4and 8 weeks to print along with other MEDS, seeing only one per screen is maddening. They often are not in order and sometimes it's two diff MEDS getting same rxs (Adderall and adderallXR) so it's a mess trying to see if I've generated three of the right ones for each. If I could see a half dozen on a screen I'd be less error prone.

Why did I wait so long

I've been in medical billing for over 25 years and have used many different billing programs. After the billing program we had been using, for several years, made some "unfavorable" changes, we knew it was time to look for a new program. My staff and I researched and did demo's with many different billing programs (including RxNT) over the course of a few months. We actually switched one account...

Pros

There are so many pros's, I don't know where to start. The staff at RxNT is wonderful. I can call them and get right thru. I can email them and they will respond within minutes. The program itself is great! It is very easy to navigate. You don't have to spend hours searching for reports or settings. Everything is right there. The scheduling is so easy. I just did a training session yesterday...

Cons

The only Con I have is that the program does run a little slow after awhile. Once you log off and log back in, you're back in business.

Future Market

I am an 80 year old physician with nearly 50 years of practice and a career that included having been an Assistant Prof of Medical Computer Science at Yale in 1970 - 1980 My mentor Shannon Brunjes MD, said to me in 1969 "When medical and IT people get together they will just want to automate the status quo." That prophesy has turned out to be more true that we imagined. RxNT suffers from that truth...

Pros

Once I got the hang of it - thanks to Morgan Deitz - i find the program so much better than what I have had for prescribing that its incomparable.

Cons

Doctors who belong to my Functional or Integrative tribe will, when using RxNT find themselves frequently visiting the Utilities /Medication Management feature very often to build up their own list of prescriptions that are both different by more tailored than RxNT's "behind the counter" selections. Your marketing will benefit from feedback from the data showing that kind of use and your staff will...

Nothing that can't be fixed

Any issues I have had was easily fixed by contacting RXNT, and they always followed up to ensure the problem was fixed before they closed a ticket. They are prompt and courteous on handling any issues that may arise.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and there are minimal glitches in the system. There are many helpful topics that can aid you on your way through the system. I love the way you can actually chat with someone online rather than have to call and wait for hours before someone finally picks up the phone.

Cons

The only real issue I seem to notice is the way it will duplicate a patients information making the patient have two profiles. If the patient has a profile in the system and this rarely happens, and you try to update their information, it will sometimes duplicate the patient making them have the old information in the system and the new information. Also, it seems as if the patients phone numbers get altered some sort of way without us touching them. Again, this rarely happens.

The best experience to date!

My sales representative, Kelsey is the best sales professional I have ever worked with. I've been using the prescribing software for many years and Kelsey has always been responsive in a prompt manner and quickly resolved any problems I experienced.

Pros

The prescribing software is the best I've ever used. The prescribing software is easy to use and very efficient. During the early stages when electronic prescribing became a requirement in my state, my sales representative, Kelsey was instrumental in resolving problems with my token. When my token was not working,, Kelsey quickly made arrangements for another token to be mailed to me. She made sure the process was seamless. Kelsey has always made herself available to answer my questions without having to play phone tag which is what I experienced with other problems vendors.

Cons

I wish the manual for the medical records portion was more detailed. I am still struggling with finding the time to schedule a tutorial but am so satisfied with the prescribing software that I am determined to schedule a tutorial so I can begin using it fit all of my patients. .

RxNT has what it takes

We chose Rxnt after reviewing many EHR/PM programs. We felt it offered the most features for the lowest cost. We are pleased with the flow of patient charting to billing/payment posting. The platform is stable and we haven't had downtime. The tab format in the EHR is easy to move through for patient documentation. Claims are easy to prepare and send, ERA's are easy to post and review.

Pros

The customer support/service is the best I've encountered in the EHR/PM program industry. It's an American based company so there is no language barrier when talking to support which is a big plus in my opinion. Their prescription history access is top notch and a very important feature in today's world.

Cons

The reports have left us wanting more, for practices with PA's, NP's or locum tenem's tracking their individual productivity and financials is a challenge. Merging can be a real issue, impacting all areas of the program from chart entry to payment posting. Time zone's appear to be a challenge, if you're not in Maryland it may become 'tomorrow' a little sooner than usual.

Mostly positive

Please change the dates on Current Meds to reflect when the ACTUAL prescription was written, and not when the pharmacy wrote asking for a refill!

Pros

Mostly fine.

Cons

When I look at "CURRENT MEDS" it shows the date when a **Pharmacy asked me for a refill** as being the last date date a prescription was "written," instead of the ACTUAL last date I wrote one. This is very confusing, as I do not respond to these pharmacy requests 99% of the time. Patients must come into the office to get refills. When they call asking for refills, these misleading dates make things more difficult to figure out, as I try to see when they should run out of their prescription and by which date they need to schedule followup. Very frustrating but my only real complaint.

Easy and accurate

Well worth using

Pros

A highly intuitive system with excellent connectivity. Data entry is easy and instructions are clear. Support services are prompt and always helpful and polite.

Cons

NONE except for poor support availability outside business hours. Althouh the weekend recording states that emergent issues can be addressed there are no instructions as to how to indicate an emergency situation exists. A message I left on a weekend indicating the need to resolve an emergency situation was not answered until Monday, the first business day.

EXCELLENT

Pros

Ease of use, the program s very easy to use and navigate between tabs. Customer service is always personalized to our particular needs.

Cons

Functionality and easy to use, willingness of customer service to assist and solve issues that arise. Everyone we have had the pleasure of speaking too is always very pleasant and willing to assist with whatever issue we may have.

RxNT has great customer service and a stable platform that is growing with the medical industry changes.

The EHR side of RxNT is solid, easy to navigate and has useful features to aid in chart documentation. The Practice Management is stable and the technical teams are constantly working to improve it. For half the cost of most other software packages out there it's worth it to work with them. Their customer service team is one of the most responsive I've seen in my 35yrs of professional experiences!

Pros

The customer service and technical support teams. Whatever the issue they are willing to listen and try to improve their product. The EHR product is easy to navigate and the built in features are very nice.

Cons

The Billing product has some posting payment issues with both patient and insurance payments, we are usually actively working with the teams.

Excellent ePrescribing Software

I’ve used RxNT for years and it just works. Simple to use, sends prescriptions to all pharmacies that I have tried to find, never had a single prescription that was not sent perfectly

Pros

Easy to use Remembers the medications that you use most commonly Keeps track previously prescribed medications for each patient Can be used on Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android cellphone Best ePrescribing software that I’ve used

Cons

Need sufficient memory on a desktop to run smoothly

Easy EMR for small practices

In a rural area there are some gliches that take some work to iron out. However I feel this would be true for any EMR that one has to use through cable or dish. There are some tricks to make documentation of repeat visits much faster. The fact that one can do this with this system is fantastic. I have been using it for over a year now in a small rural practice and have finally gotten it down to a science. The customer support is fantastic. As with all systems there are times that things do not work right. The tech department lets you know and them follows up to tell you when everything is a go again. Frankly, for the money one cannot go wrong with this product.

Pros

ease of use once you have all info loaded in

Cons

it doesn't work with some browsers.

FANTASTIC TECH SUPPORT

Whenever I have encountered a technical problem with RxNT I call tech support. The personnel in that department usually are aware of the problem, have the solution at hand and can resolve the issue within minutes if they hadn't done so even before my call. Today's issue was far more complex and the technician stayed with me on the phone for nearly an hour walking me step by set through the process I had to follow until the program was again running flawlessly. Whenever I am blogging on medical websites I use every opportunity to educate other physicians about RxNT and the fantastic support provided.

Pros

Cons

The recent changes made to the program. In the past I could easily change from the screen with the Rx's I had just sent back to my Encounters screen. I always enter all Rx's I am sending in Encounters as well as having them in the recent Rx's sent. I was able to see both screens at the same time and even scroll down to Rx's sent in past months while keeping my Encounter on the same screen. Now I must write by hand the Rx's I've just sent in in order to also record them in the Encounter section. Why did someone spoil a good thing??

Hands of bedside use.

I have been really frustrated, but after reaching out to the customer service for the company and talked to Melanie, she was able to help me manage things better.

Pros

Works well on mobile devices, and is easy to learn to use.

Cons

It is difficult to manage to set ranges for the medications we use routinely.

Long term user likes product

Pros

The product has excellent support

Cons

When functions stop working (like when searching for patient records to merge, I can no longer just hit the enter key, I have to press the search button). Also, it is difficult to cover for other providers when they are on vacation using EPCS. I don't want to change the attending physician's name (because the pharmacy will start sending me refill requests) so I don't want to do it under my account with my EPCS fob, but unless I pay for a separate EPCS when I am in a supportive role, I can't refill someone else's controlled substances.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.