RXNT Logo

AG

Anna G.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Inaccurate and deceptive

Terrible. No access to the software, no access to training, the onboarding coach has zero knowledge of how to set up the software or to help in any way. The software itself is not user friendly and the language and set up is extremely cumbersome.

Pros

None, I have never been able to get full access or develop the system

Cons

There are no available trainings online and trainers are not available for weeks, you are not given full access to your software, there are hidden contract terms that are never disclosed - term of contract, requirement for ads, lack of training accessibility. The system is not user friendly and there is no support for getting it set up, which you are responsible for doing on your own. It is advertised as taking "15-25 days" for full set up but once you pay, they report that it will be 8 weeks. It is advertised that you have acess to support anytime but you have to schedule a training and the EHR trainings are set out one month.

NB

Nicholas B.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Love the product

I use it for my small business, and it works well. I do not use any of the software that deals with billing. I am a concierge provider, so it is cash only. So I can't expound on that facet. However, for charting and prescribing it is the most approachable I have encountered.

Pros

It allows me to chart easily on a patient, then run through and prescribe what I need too. I like this software because it allows me to set up my templates easier than other EHR's I have used in the past. Ease of use.

Cons

Nothing, compared to the 5 other software EHR's I have used this is easiest. I am trying to think if there is anything I would improve, but can't at the moment. I complained for years about the other software options I was forced to use.

MK

Michelle K.

Krogstad Review

I rank this software very high overall compared to other billing and EHR software systems and the support as well as the chat process is very highly rated

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to work within the system without having to move from a lot of different screens. Your support staff is awesome and incredibly knowledgeable, I really appreciate that

Cons

1. I think the billing processes are overall good but there is a lag time in processing as the day goes on. 2. posting payments has been slower lately. 3. need to indicate in the EHR what office you are in on the header. 4. please add the date of birth next to the patient on all screens. 5. Customized preferences do not always save as defaults, you have to keep selecting them. An example is the...

MP

Marthel P.

Not Recommended.

Overall RxNT performance ranges from NOT GOOD to MEDIOCRE. Despite the stress of uncertainty switching to another EHR company, the lack of appropriate response to our requests and their knowledge of placing patients at risk by not solving e-prescribing overdue problems warrants change. . Onboarding was a nightmare, we had to deal with a RxNT Clearinghouse contractor directly who neglected to complete...

Pros

RxNT basic functions are easy to use for the most part, platform to make patients appointments is good, electronic prescriptions are sent to pharmacies mostly effortlessly, although you have to be watchful for electronic prescription errors that will show later.

Cons

CUSTOMER SERVICE and TROUBLESHOOTING, even pre COVID-19 they are terrible. Lines 99% busy, long waiting, often instructed to leave a message. When RxNT was promoted to my practice, a selling point was excellent after hours emergency support and troubleshooting capacity; it has been 99.99% ABSENT. I have called at 5:30 pm for an emergency leaving full details of problem, a call comes until next day,...

RS

Robin S.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Why did I wait so long

I've been in medical billing for over 25 years and have used many different billing programs. After the billing program we had been using, for several years, made some "unfavorable" changes, we knew it was time to look for a new program. My staff and I researched and did demo's with many different billing programs (including RxNT) over the course of a few months. We actually switched one account...

Pros

There are so many pros's, I don't know where to start. The staff at RxNT is wonderful. I can call them and get right thru. I can email them and they will respond within minutes. The program itself is great! It is very easy to navigate. You don't have to spend hours searching for reports or settings. Everything is right there. The scheduling is so easy. I just did a training session yesterday...

Cons

The only Con I have is that the program does run a little slow after awhile. Once you log off and log back in, you're back in business.

jm

jorge m.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Developed by health insurances....

worse. So bad that I want to change company. The problem is that we are in a weak position, to the cost as result of their poor performance and neglect to the needs of their customers (assuming that health providers are their customers and not insurances), has to be added the cost of a transition and the integrity of data. If a healthcare provider offers their service with a similar performance Rxnt gives, licences would be suspended.

Pros

Price. No other thing to mention because time is money and direct patient care. Rxnt performance takes away such valuable times. Then, not even price is good.

Cons

Slow, frequent changes in the system that are followed by poor performance, system drops or freezes often, lag time from page to page, worsened year by year, do not solve problems, results in longer administrative times in detriment of productive work. Adds to the complex system used by health insurances to obstruct access to the services they offer, delay payments, etc. Health care time is spent in two areas: patient care and administrative documentation. The more administrative time on each patient, the less productive time, the lowest the number. The goal of technology is to gain in efficiency, to at least produce more in les time. RXNT is the opposite, really I would not be surprised if it is owned by one of the health insurance corporation.

LB

Lori B.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Too many clicks and glitches

I am not a fan. I tried to work with it. Thought all the charges were standard things until I started talking with more colleagues. The system is not easy and, frankly, with improvements in technology, this system should be more intuitive and user friendly--especially for my patients.

Pros

It was less expensive. Little did I know as a relatively new private practitioner what I would be missing out on

Cons

You are charged extra for EVERYTHING-reminders, fax integration, lab integration. The number of clicks to do anything is a definite time suck. And few of my patients are able to easily get into the patient portal which has actually cost me business. Customer service is not adequate. I requested custom forms which I was very interested in. Made detailed templates with examples from their forms to make it as easy as possible. Ended up looking nothing like what I wanted and was fraught with errors. Frankly, it is embarrassing.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Good/ Easy to learn System

When we first went live and getting everything set-up was challenging and we are having issues with our Charge capture system integrated with RXNT and Missing doctor's charges. There were a few tweaks that we are still working out with RXNT, but I think this is a great system to use for a Medical Billing System.

Pros

The user friendliness. Easy to navigate and train on.

Cons

No place of service in the "claim scrubbing" tab. No charge capture system that can take a picture of the facesheet and auto populate to RXNT. Too much manual entry. Issues with our Charge capture system integrated with RXNT. Missing doctor's charges.

MS

MARTHA S.

Great prescribing program

RXNT's prescribing program makes it easy and quick to prescribe accurately while easily maintaining complete, accurate records. I use it for all my prescribing, and I would not want to change.

Pros

The biggest reason I started with the RXNT prescribing program instead of some other company's program was that the representative I was working with was very responsive to my tight timeline and promised to get me set up lighting fast, which he did. There was superb customer service up front. But since I have started using it, I use it for all my prescriptions because I love the ease and speed of prescribing, and the ease of maintaining prescription records.

Cons

A few times I have noticed things that the program seemingly could not do - and then when I have checked with RXNT Support, I find they can show how to do what I need to handle the need that has arisen - like, if I want to prescribe a brand new, newly approved medication that is not yet in the system, there is a way to add it, and Support showed me how. So - there is really nothing not to like. Everything works for me.

AD

Amanda D.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

A guarantee

I think that RXNT has everything you could need. The staff is always on board to help if you have any problems.

Pros

We love how it is easy to use. You can also customize what you would like to see on your screen so you are not overwhelmed. They are always updating with the times. They use a lot of colors but for someone who is color blind, they still make sure everything is in writing, unlike some other users. We love that you can use it anywhere and also offer a phone version so you can be out of the office and still get what you need sone.

Cons

I do wish that the 3 tabs talked to each other better regarding notes I wish in the insurance option we could add if they have a deductible, co-insurance, and or copay and not just in the EHR option.

TP

Theresa P.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

wonder why there were no current users!

The best way to describe is the sales team doesnt talk to implementation team and so sales happily tells you everything you want to hear but the implementation team calls you to say "I'm sorry I have to call sales to let them know they were wrong". non stop hurdles in training and ultimately not able to use the product. a waste of time being trained in modules when your templates/patient info/ super bills/fee were not put in because they are short staffed.

Pros

seems to be up to date with some EHR eatures

Cons

issues with onboarding and length of time. you would be trained on how to open patient files but ur files were still not updated...trainings were very robotic and if your info wasn't in system they recorded the training so you could go back and train yourself. the purpose was basically to just "check" the box that you were trained whether or not you got anything out of it. reps not always available I go the impression the company is very understaffed. some bait and switches when you sign up so be careful. This is not what I thought and I will look for another company.

JC

John C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

The best EHR/EMR out there

Excellent. Never had a problem once in 2.5 years

Pros

Ease of use. E scripts. Flowsheets. Comes with everything you need

Cons

Nothing I don’t like about RXNT to be honest.

SP

Stephanie P.

LOST PRESCRIPTIONS & DELAYED SUPPORT

Hate it. Maybe if someone could fix one of our issues or actually call us it would be a different story.

Pros

I like that the program is cloud based and can log in from anywhere.

Cons

Misled into thinking RxNT would transfer our existing patient information and health history. After we signed on, we were told it would be an additional $3k. Our compounded scripts aren't being received by other pharmacies. Live chat stopped working for us after the first few weeks. We kept receiving "too busy try again later" notices. Our prescription issue still isn't resolved and have been waiting for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond/solve via email for over a month. We are basically overpaying for e-script service because we cant successfully use the other functions.

PH

Paul H.

RXNT review

Well and worth the purchase

Pros

Ease and cheapness to of EHR. Also the physician had used this software before

Cons

Meaningful use is limited, MACRA/ MIPPS limited

LL

Leonard L.

Adequate software. Some persistent problems. Very good support. Steep price

It is good to have a record of prescriptions accessible from anywhere. Electronic prescribing software is fairly new and a lot of bugs need to be worked out.

Pros

I like how an image of the finished prescription is displayed before it is sent.

Cons

1. It loads and operates slowly even on a new computer. 2. It is impossible to delete patients 3. The patient merge feature is complicated and I couldn't get it to work. 4. The pharmacy selection feature doesn't work if you enter the actual address. 5. Sometimes the line for viewing a new prescription is mainly covered. 6. Customer support is responsive and has acknowledged at times that a chronic problem isn't being solved.

SM

Susan M.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Excellent source for electronic prescriptions

very happy to use this product. All the trasnferring prescription or pharmacy identification were always corrected the same day or within the hour.

Pros

the ease and immediate technical support, if needed.

Cons

none I have no problems with the system. I have not have any issues with the system that were not corrected.

KS

Kori S.

Unreliable

If I had a choice, or a say in our practice using this software, I would change it ASAP.

Pros

The price of the software is better than most, but you get what you pay for.

Cons

The fact that you don't know if it going to work properly when you 'try" to log in. When they update something, 2-5 other things don't work properly.

AJ

Amanda J.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Absolutely Horrible.. don’t do it!!!

Horrible .. it will be your worst nightmare. Do not go with this system! I will spread the word everywhere I can

Pros

Absolutely nothing this is been a complete nightmare! Don’t do it!

Cons

If I could give customer support a zero I would. You are basically on your own to try to navigate this horrendous system. I cannot wait to switch. Please save yourself the time and spend the extra money on a different system. Wish I would’ve went with epic.

Hi Amanda, we're sorry you've had trouble with the system and with our customer support team. We can assure you that our support staff works hard to ensure that issues are addressed promptly and effectively, and we are 100% committed to resolving customer issues. While we understand that this situation may be frustrating, we prefer that feedback be communicated directly and in a professional manner. Our team has already been in contact with you, but please reach out to connect@rxnt.com if there's anything else we can help you with!

DR

Daniel R.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Dan Rash's RxNT experience

Pros

I absolutely love this app, and it has been an integral part in improving our patient care and management/delivery of medications. My favorite part is the integration with our physician team, where the nurse can enter an order for a controlled substance and the doctor can sign electronically in real-time. This is especially helpful for patients with urgent needs who need local pharmacy fills.

Cons

I don't like how the new setup passwords are only good for a short period of time. This makes the onboarding process a bit difficult.

MH

Mary H.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

RxNT Electronic Prescribing

This is especially useful for keeping up with medication compliance with patients, and with the escribing requirements of various states, as we have patients in multiple states.

Pros

The data base is very large, and it works seamlessly with other prescription management software. We are able to customize prescriptions, and use the PRN option for more complicated prescriptions. The Support team has always been extremely helpful, willing to stay on the phone until the problem is solved, and able to talk us through any changes in software.

Cons

I appreciate the need for ads, but they can be a little intrusive. The website occasionally makes design changes that are not always intuitive, so there is a learning curve whenever changes are made.

LR

Lina R.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

E-Rx : Easy to install, easy to use

Our experience has been excellent. Easy to install, easy to use, very good customer service. My Project Coordinator [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very very responsive and a huge help with big and little issues. She always responds to me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best!

Pros

Easy to install, easy to use. I am an admin who takes the messages off our Prescription Refill recorded line and enters them to the four doctors' pending Rx lists. I use RxNT E-Rx every day and almost all day! There have been a few small glitches, but RxNT has worked quickly to resolve them.

Cons

As the person who enters prescriptions for multiple MDs, I have run into one issue. I you happen to forget to change the 'writing as' doctor before entering scripts for a particular patient, you cannot change the name and keep the info you have already entered. It's not a big deal for one script, but if you have entered multiple scripts or dose changes or new medications, and then realize you have done so under the wrong doctor, you lose all that info when you change the 'writing as' doctor. I have sent my idea to the RxNT development team and hope they are able to change this.

SR

Sheri R.

Clinic Office Manager

RXNT will help us get rid of the paper files and give patients the option to review documents from the portal. It has been a bit of process getting the CPL integration set up but I think it is working well. We just wish RXNT was able to come to our office to help with the overall set-up & use of RXNT. Our facility is unique in that we just don't bill for insurance, she collects cash for non-insurance billed products.

Pros

It is a little confusing and overwhelming to navigate but we are not using it at 100% right now

Cons

The system is very slow. There is a long lag time when trying to navigate on the program.

TG

Tara G.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Only use for cloud storage

Poor. Implementation was clunky, the templates still are not correct, and customer service has been apathetic at best and generally unresponsive to customer needs. Would not recommend. Looking in to switching, which will be onerous to switch over all chart records - but this is clearly not designed for ease of use and client support.

Pros

Should - in theory - be easy to use, however, there are many flow problems and steps that make it not entirely user-friendly. It's a glorified Cloud storage solution.

Cons

Do not expect your needs to be met efficiently or any problems addressed quickly. Customer support has - by far - been an arduous experience using this product. The faxing system is frequently broken or down, thus crippling practice flow. No care on the part of the support team, still has not been resolved in over a month, leading my practice to find another solution for faxing chart records - as we can no longer fax directly from the patient chart. Support does not reply and does not send updates as to when we might expect a resolution, thus leaving the problem in limbo.

DK

Dawn K.

E-Scribe New user

Customer service and the representative that helped with set up was very nice and helpful. [sensitive content hidden] has been very supportive

Pros

I like that we do not have to completely fill out the demographics for a patient. I like that the medications saved are able to be viewed by all our network

Cons

I would like to have the pharmacy search easier for small pharmacies and I would like to have the pharmacy list be saved for the whole network like the medications saved. I think you need more training. The video's are more of a basic understanding and the rest I had to figure out on my own. It would be nice if you had a rep visit the facility and offer a training session to the trainer.

TH

Trevor H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

HORRIBLE service and customer relations does not care

Horrible customer service that does not take ownership for their mistakes, if your practice is open on the weekends be prepared with backup plans as it frequently goes down over weekends with no support available until monday.

Pros

Relatively inexpensive for EMR, however you don't get fully functional product

Cons

Horrible customer service, billing module does not submit claims correctly, patient data gets changed by the system.

This user is no longer a current client of RXNT. We're sad to hear about their issues with our system and our customer service team. However, our support staff works hard to ensure that issues are addressed promptly and effectively. We are committed to resolving customer concerns, but we prefer that feedback be communicated directly. For any concerns related to the review above, please contact connect@rxnt.com, and we'll be happy to help!