RXNT Logo

CG

Claire G.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Using RXNT as a Psychiatry Resident

Overall, I have found the software easy to use and helpful in e-prescribing. When I've had trouble, the support folks are very responsive. I would recommend it.

Pros

RXNT is the software used by our state-funded mental health center. I appreciate the friendly user interface and ability to customize my recommended pharmacies and track my patients medications. I am typically able to write a script in less than two minutes and have had few issues sending the scripts to our local pharmacies.

Cons

There are a few glitches that I have noticed. Some medications are only listed with one name (either brand or generic), making them hard to find. Cogentin, for instance, is only listed as benztropine. Viewing the drug interactions is a little clunky and hard to read (though I do like this feature). I also wish that some of the information available on the "histories" tab was also viewable on the "prescription" screen, like the pharmacy the scripts were sent to. Finally, if the pharmacy you work with doesn't receive e-scripts, then there seems to be a glitch transmitting the signature on the prescription pad via fax.

RD

Richard D.

Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent ePrescribing Software

I’ve used RxNT for years and it just works. Simple to use, sends prescriptions to all pharmacies that I have tried to find, never had a single prescription that was not sent perfectly

Pros

Easy to use Remembers the medications that you use most commonly Keeps track previously prescribed medications for each patient Can be used on Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android cellphone Best ePrescribing software that I’ve used

Cons

Need sufficient memory on a desktop to run smoothly

JY

Jessica Y.

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Better than anything else out there

I love how easy it is to use. I can easily send refills, make notes for myself, cancel prescriptions, and print medication logs.

Pros

I love how much you can customize your prescriptions.

Cons

When I write messages to the pharmacy they aren't always visible to the pharmacy. I wish I could at least fax a response to the pharmacy through the app. Also I wish there was a more concise history of medications so I could gather dates and doses easily for PAs.

KF

Kristin F.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

I have had a great experience, I love how easy it is to use and they are constantly improving.

Pros

I like how easy this program is to use. My favorite feature is integration with my current EMR program. It makes entering and verifying current medications very streamlined.

Cons

Sometimes I wish it was easier to see if there are new meds for a patient, similar to when medications are discontinued.

GR

Gloria R.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Very easy to navigate

Like previously said the ease of the site and very simple to find any information needed

Pros

Simplicity and very easy to navigate no issues finding anything

Cons

I have not ran into to any issues so far

BG

Babyruth G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Easy to use and no maintenance issues

Very satisfied with this system

Pros

Very easy to use, simple instructions, good customer service support.

Cons

Cannot connect to our clinic EMR because our charting system is very old.

RL

Rebecca L.

Easy EMR for small practices

In a rural area there are some gliches that take some work to iron out. However I feel this would be true for any EMR that one has to use through cable or dish. There are some tricks to make documentation of repeat visits much faster. The fact that one can do this with this system is fantastic. I have been using it for over a year now in a small rural practice and have finally gotten it down to a science. The customer support is fantastic. As with all systems there are times that things do not work right. The tech department lets you know and them follows up to tell you when everything is a go again. Frankly, for the money one cannot go wrong with this product.

Pros

ease of use once you have all info loaded in

Cons

it doesn't work with some browsers.

BL

Bette L.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

RXNT Rocks!

Pros

I have not experience any issues while using RXNT. I was able to understand the program in a few days of training. If I do ever experience a problem or have any questions, I am reached out to within 24 hours and taken care of.

Cons

I haven’t had any bad experience with the RXNT system.

KM

Kira M.

My outlook on RXNT

Pros

That it is easy to be able to schedule Patients, bill insurances, send medications, and how secure it is.

Cons

Technical support reps at times are not helpful and if you do ask for help they are upset because we are asking to understand better when we don't know and that through the billing balances do not show up like we were told that they will

AC

Ashley C.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Great Program

Pros

I find the software easy to use and straight forward. Prescriptions are easy to find and the program generally runs smoothly as an integration to our EHR

Cons

I find it confusing to go back to the Rx and edit it when mistakes are made. Also it would be nice to somehow get a confirmation from a pharmacy that they received it or the patient picked it up

LB

Lori B.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Ease of RXNT

Pros

RXNY is so easy to use. I can send of a script in no time and not miss time with family after hours or slow down my day to day work. Easy to access time I last sent in script for patient. I am so thankful for RXNT

Cons

Would like to be able to customize especially for pumps that require a different drug concentration than what is listed

NN

Narges N.

Mental Health Care, 201-500 employees

Great software

Pros

Accurate, easy to use and easy to navigate software.

Cons

High cost for private practice. I wish you had EHR too!

RP

Rosie P.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

RXNT overview

Great, user friendly and a great resource to have.

Pros

The ease of use on the computer and on a mobile device. Makes it easy to order meds while out in the field.

Cons

When medications did not transfer from consolo to rxnt and I would have to manually enter the medications into rxnt.

SS

Shirley S.

Easy to use EMR

Pros

I've used about 8 EMR's at this point in my career and I think RXNT is the easiest to learn and to navigate overall.

Cons

Customer support is overall slow to resolve issues, but they do get resolved. Prescribing of controlled substances, which we do rarely, is cumbersome and inefficient. They are overall not good at customizing controlleds by state and since state regulations vary widely (ie Pseudoephedrine) they have to create work arounds for certain medication making it more cumbersome.

PB

Patty B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

RXNT used for Hospice

I have been able to profile new Nurses relatively quickly and anytime I call Customer Service, I get a human voice. That makes a real difference to me!

Pros

I like to e prescribing feature within RXNT. This allows our nurses to profile medications so family can pick them up at neighborhood pharmacies.

Cons

I have had staff nurses report that RXNT is hard to get established with, but I feel that is in part to lack of use.

CL

Catherine L.

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Awesome

Pros

The RXNT prescribing format is easy to use, add patient info, delete info, and see previous meds prescribed.

Cons

The allergy area needs to be updated. Some of the allergies listed are out of date, and it doesn't allow one to free text an allergy.

RB

Rebecca B.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Hands of bedside use.

I have been really frustrated, but after reaching out to the customer service for the company and talked to Melanie, she was able to help me manage things better.

Pros

Works well on mobile devices, and is easy to learn to use.

Cons

It is difficult to manage to set ranges for the medications we use routinely.

SL

Stephen L.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Satisfied

Simple excellent. Good value for the money, well built software solution

Pros

It is easy to set up, the installation staff are knowledgeable and competent. I can call this up in the office, at home, or on the phone to prescribe and renew prescriptions

Cons

Some features are not quite as intuitive as one might like. Took a little while to figure out how to do certain tasks. Now, it flows flawlessly

SC

Stacie C.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

User friendly product

Overall I’m very satisfied with the system

Pros

Scheduling, escribing, documentation, medication page, and I love how it incorporates client information from one page to another

Cons

It times out to quickly in between usage which causes me to have to make patients wait while I long back in to pull up their information

JR

Jaime R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Great mobile option for IOS, Ease of Use

I have has RxNT for 7 + Years . they have kept up with great improvement. The App could have a bit more ease of use but is very handy when on the road.

Pros

Ease of use is a must and Mobile APP very good. Refills and pharmacy lock up are great.

Cons

They have upgraded so that you can void prescriptions so that was a con that has improved.

LB

Lorraine B.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Everyday EHR

Overall, RXNT is user-friendly. RXNT makes charting faster and easier.

Pros

RXNT is straightforward and easy to use. I love the wide variety of preset templates. makes my charting a lot easier.

Cons

Sometimes the site will crash. Too long to load a page

IR

Ira R.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Ok if you only want to E-prescribe. Otherwise don't waste your time.

STAY AWAY unless all you need is eprescribe.

Pros

ERX works easy and can use your phone to eprescribe. but it stops there. Nothing else worth using. I have tried for 3 months and my staff simply won't use the software. They feel billing is problematic with several issues among them being inaccurate insurance selection.

Cons

Could not get my software data (patient demographics, insurance listing, etc) imported accurately. The support team that "trains your staff and sets up your company" simply are not knowledgable enough and the support line does not take the time to listen and respond to issues raised. They either bot response immediately or don't answer the question accurately.

MK

Margarita K.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Great system, reliable and user friendly

I am using RXNT for a few years. I never had any disappointment with the system, and never looked for other systems.

Pros

Software is intuitive and user friendly.

Cons

I would like to have feature which will inform pharmacy that medication was stopped. Possibly I am not aware of the correct way ( or existing way) of doing it.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Using RXNT

I've been in the medical business for 30 years and have watched EHR evolve and have worked on many systems both big and small. By leagues RXNT is the worst I have ever come across. Even if they pay you, do NOT use this system.

Pros

The layout is OK at best and is modifiable but that takes time.

Cons

The list is too long. There are endless glitches, it is web-based and incredibly slow. Whenever you're using/working don't worry, NO help will be available.

JG

JACOB G.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

FANTASTIC TECH SUPPORT

Whenever I have encountered a technical problem with RxNT I call tech support. The personnel in that department usually are aware of the problem, have the solution at hand and can resolve the issue within minutes if they hadn't done so even before my call. Today's issue was far more complex and the technician stayed with me on the phone for nearly an hour walking me step by set through the process I had to follow until the program was again running flawlessly. Whenever I am blogging on medical websites I use every opportunity to educate other physicians about RxNT and the fantastic support provided.

Pros

Cons

The recent changes made to the program. In the past I could easily change from the screen with the Rx's I had just sent back to my Encounters screen. I always enter all Rx's I am sending in Encounters as well as having them in the recent Rx's sent. I was able to see both screens at the same time and even scroll down to Rx's sent in past months while keeping my Encounter on the same screen. Now I must write by hand the Rx's I've just sent in in order to also record them in the Encounter section. Why did someone spoil a good thing??