All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

iGMS

Vacation rental software for professional hosts & companies

iGMS Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

The time I save when I manage my airbnb rooms is just amazing. I love the fact that I use 1 app to manage 4 different properties.

Titus M.

Read the full review
Customer Support: AirGMS support is flawless, I love that I can reach out to them anytime using the chat box and I always got prompt and great support. Also the video tutorials are the best.

Sila A.

Read the full review
I love being able to text the cleaner and having template messages that fire off at certain times is great. Prices are reasonable and not excessive.

Read the full review

Cons

You have to opt out automation for review whenever there is bad guests. It takes some time to load the app.

Gina L.

Read the full review
Ve not found anything to be dissatisfied with at this time.

Kenyon H.

Read the full review
This may be difficult with so many features, but it is not very intuitive.

Josh R.

Great Features & Value

I had completely outsourced the management of by vacation rental to a national firm, but the results were horrible. iGMS helped me grow by over 50% AND add 3 new units with LESS effort than I had put in before I went with the national firm.

Pros

Simple integration to both AirBNB & VRBO, templatized & ad hoc guest communication, and seamless notification to our cleaner.

Cons

When I started with iGMS, it was AirGMS and only for AirBNB. They quickly added VRBO, so my 2 primary channels were covered. I'm looking forward to the direct booking and Booking.com features coming later in 2020.

Hello Pat, Thank you for the time you took to review your experience with us in such detail. We really appreciate that. It is a great honor to hear that your business has grown bigger with us and that our onboarding, Unified Inbox and cleaning management tools have been of significant aid to you. As for the pricing, we are always glad to offer any help possible to support member of hosting community. And just remind you that Booking.com along with the direct booking engine are on their way to be released in Q2-3 2020. Looking forward to hearing from you! Best, iGMS Team

From 20 to 2 hours

My overall experience with IGMS has been great! Very simple to apply to my current business, they seem like a company that really wants to earn my repeat business and is actually interested in how they can improve their software to make it easier for the clients.

Pros

The scheduled messaging is by far my favorite feature of IGMS. I was able to utilize the free trial service until I decided to grow my marketing efforts into Homeaway. Once adding HA, communication quickly became overwhelming. The anxiety was relieved after registering as a Pro user. Before IGMS, I was spending no less than about 15-20hrs just in communication alone. Granted I was able to do this...

Cons

Pricing tools are the next features that can be added to save the most time. I was really hoping IGMS would have similar pricing tools to airbnb that could be pushed to other pages, but no such luck. I've been hearing it's in the works, but it can't come soon enough!

Hello Kent, Thank you for taking the time and sharing such detailed feedback. We are filled with joy knowing that our Unified Inbox and Cleaning Tasks management features became a game-changer for your business. As for the Pricing Management Toolkit, it is planned to go live after integration with Booking.com (around Q2 2020). Our product team is constantly working to speed up the release. Stay tuned with us because we have lot's of exciting news to share this year! Regards, iGMS Team

AIrGMS for Multiple property owners/property managers

Pros

Message Automation Templated messages easily available for specific property one inbox for all your properties All your reports under one umbrella Cleaning and Maint. Staff management and assignment reporting on each staff members assignment. Multi- property/Airbnb Accounts calendar view in one place Task management Summary of check-in/out for multiple days and properties in one place.

Cons

Only works with Airbnb Toooooo many updates come through to Production system in use and there is no set update schedule or timming which causes huge issues, you might be in the middle of some important task and application update will get pushed, extremely annoying and frequency is one that I have never seen before even in underdevelopment apps. sometimes there is a Delay in processing and it slows down

Dear Saad, We are definitely grateful for pointing out our main features, as we put so much efforts to create them! As for 3rd platforms integration, we have introduced HomeAway/VRBO integration (Beta version). You can integrate your other non-Airbnb calendars and tasks via the iCal calendar. Feel free to address support via Live chat anytime with any question. Best, AirGMS Team

Great Software!

This software has helped us interface 2 marketing platforms so that we can maximize our bookings.

Pros

This software is a great service for managing our STR! Easy to use and manage. We are very Happy with it!

Cons

The thing I like the least about iGMS is I never can get customer service on the phone. They only email back.

Dear Kim, Thank you for taking the time and reviewing your experience with iGMS. We are delighted to know that our app serves you well, we are constantly working to imporve it. As for the customer support team, we don't provide phone support but Customer experience team is available online: Monday - Friday 24h, Saturday - Sunday: reply within 48 hours. Looking forward to connecting with you! Best, iGMS Team

Pros and Cons of iGMS

My overall experience with iGMS has been very productive,promising and gratifying. This program is user friendly it is easy to follow ,well versed in the the process of step by step applications making it easy to maneuver and excel in the process, a definite plus and value in my life!

Pros

The features I enjoy most with this software is the Journal key because it gives quick access to the demographics and history of the client without having to go into the document.

Cons

The part I like the least of this software is the complete feature because once you use it you can no longer go in to revise, you have to send a request and wait for at least 24 hours for the update and only then can you add or change any of the demographics.

Hello, Thank you for such a thourough review and for chosing iGMS. It is a great news that our app lessens your workload while saving more time for essential business activities. If you have any specific suggestions to make, feel free to send them at support@igms.com, we reguralry inform our produc team about our customers' ideas. We also highly recommend to subscribe to our blog to stay informed and supported by our tips and articles https://www.igms.com/blog/. Best, iGMS Team

I would highly recommend iGMS

Pros

It is easier to use than other programs out there. Customer Service during onboarding is amazing.

Cons

you have to opt out automation for review whenever there is bad guests. It takes some time to load the app.

"Hello Gina, Thank you for the review. We are happy to know you had a smooth onboarding! Kindly note that it's not necessary to disable all review automation if you want to publish a not positive review for a guest. You can just disable review from being published for this guest in the Inbox section. Feel free to reach out to us in Live Chat, and our support agents will provide you with the detailed instruction on how to do so. Best, iGMS Team"

Easy to use and great customer service!

Pros

I tried another software before this and it was much harder to use than this one. This was extremely easy to learn and navigate. I had a few questions in the beginning and the customer service I received was impeccable.

Cons

They could have integrated pushing out the price/nt from their software rather than having to go to each platform and set the prices that would save some time.

Hi Joshua, Thank you for your feedback. It is always a pleasure to know that our app is of big help in standardizing your hosting processes. Speaking of the pricing, you can easily manage the pricing for your Airbnb, Homeaway/VRBO and Booking.com properties directly from the Multi-Calendar Rates view or Single View Calendar. If you will have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email or Live Chat, we will be glad to assist. Regards, iGMS Team

So far- so good!

My company is enjoying using the software. Having iGMS is so helpful! I have used other software and this is so much better!!

Pros

There are so many features! No missed reservations. Love the saved/auto messages!

Cons

I would like to see an if/than features for auto scheduling cleaners (some of my cleaners can only work weekends) Would like to see a booking direct option to get reservations without using an OTA

Hello Jen, Thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear that our software is exactly what you need. Also, we have some good news to share. The direct booking feature is already planned to be launched this year. Regarding the cleaners auto-assignment, we have passed your requests to our product team for the further consideration. Feel free to reach out via support@igms.com. Best, iGMS team

Igms review

Pros

Product easy to set-up and allow a free version for less than 4 airbnb places which is nice while growing. Can be connected to TheKey and allow template for messaging.

Cons

We can't do everything like beds24 but igms is easier to setup and use and I like the free version for small businesses.

Dear Raphael, Thank you for taking the time to review our app. It is a great pleasure to know that we help you in managing your properties in a smart and productive way. As a startup, iGMS constantly grows, we are hoping to grow together with your business! Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions regarding iGMS functionality, our Customer Experience Team will be happy to assist you via Live Chat or at support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team

After research numerous vacation rental management tools, none are as good as iGMS

Overall, it has been flawless once I got it up and running. It is now managing my rental properties and there has never been an issue. My customers may not know they are often communicating through iGMS, but they love the service I give them because of it. Thank you.

Pros

Although I have a technical background, I was happy to see the software was extremely easy to set up. I was able to connect to my AirBnB host account, connect all my properties, and give the software a test run within minutes. Having tried other competing software, that was a welcome relief. In addition, the software has lots of flexibility. I don't run my vacation rental exactly like all the big companies, and iGMS gave me the ability to choose the features I wanted and ignore the ones I didn't.

Cons

As a vacation rental owner, I am looking to automate as much of the rental process as I can. Unfortunately, one of the hardest problems I've come up against is the ability to automate providing door codes for the WiFi locks I have installed on my properties. There are solutions out there but that software can cost upwards of $1000 per month to use, and although iGMS is extremely cost effective, it does not have great tools for syncing with remote locks.

Dear Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with iGMS. We feel honored to to be your partners in managing multiple vacation rentals and delivering great service to your clients. As for the smart locks integration, it's on our road map for the months to come. For now, you can take a look at our integration with KeyCafe https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/airbnb-key-exchange-keycafe/. If you have any questions, suggestions or need our assistance, just drop a line at support@igms.com or via Live Chat. Looking forward to a word from you. Best, iGMS Team

Very good program - needs a little more to be awesome

If the above cons are impoved or fixed the program would be perfect. Still a good program and has saved me a lot of time and headache. Grateful for it.

Pros

Very easy to use Nice interface / design Good support Automation is great Reviews and inbox work well and save time Housekeepers can see all their future cleanings at a glance Can invite property owners to check their calenders and help with pricing if desired. Has good flexibility of options for invited staff / clients

Cons

Clients telling me they can see other peoples listing calendars despite me only giving them access to theirs. Clients saying they cannot see the pricing of current bookings in their calendars despite the 'financial viewer' button checked. Clients cannot access an 'entire month' view of their listings to change pricing making it more difficult and frustrating for them No client notifications of...

Hello David, Firstly we would like to thank you for taking your time to give such a detailed review. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain the quality of our service. We are sorry that you have been experiencing some inconveniences, but please note that we've enhanced the team management system so that clients can set up permissions and restrictions for each user...

iGMS Rocks!

After sampling several options, I found iGMS to be the most comprehensive and easiest to use.

Pros

iGMS makes it simple to stay in communication with new inquires and current guests at our vacation rentals. Airbnb doesn’t allow me to create and save template replies. But with iGMS I’m confident that our guests will have all the information they need quickly, even if I’m out of the office. This program handles multiple listings and channels as well. Do you list on multiple channels such as Airbnb,...

Cons

When I tried to have my housekeeping use the software they could see the whole calendar, not just their assignments. Perhaps a new feature could be added that would email a custom calendar with assignments exclusive to each employee.

Dear Sequoia, Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is great to know that iGMS functionality of a really great help to you. And we are honored you went with iGMS when choosing your PMS: looking forward to working with you. Regarding your team members, please check all the possible settings in our guide on the feature: https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-to-set-up-roles-and-permissions-for-your-team-members/. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email or Live Chat, our Customer Experience Team will be glad to assist. Best, iGMS Team Best, iGMS Team

Great time saver for Airbnb property managers

My biggest problem had been managing multiple Airbnb account which I was solved once I signed up with iGMS (this is their new name if you haven't noticed yet). Instead of juggling between multiple browsers with some in incognito modes, I can now fully log in to just one system.

Pros

- Multi-calendar is a huge time saver for us as we can quickly see gaps and react to them. - Auto-responders and auto-reviews - fantastic tools that let us focus on what is important - taking care of our guests. - We outsource cleaning and were using another product for that but we couldn't live without the check-in/check-out dashboard. - Team management allows us to invite some of our property owners and to also outsource our guest communication during the night hours

Cons

- I wish some of the elements were designed better. The property editor is hard to use due to some contrast. - Also, some of the icons look very outdated. - It would be great if transactions could be attached to reservations (I believe Airbnb started to do so), for now, my bookkeeper has to manually reconcile transactions. But at least there is a CSV export which helps a lot.

"Hello, We would like to thank you for such detailed feedback. We are proud to hear that our Multi-Calendar and task management tools help your business. We passed your suggestion about transactions to the dev team and now it's the new feature request. Best, iGMS Team"

iGMS automates the whole Airbnb experience

As mentioned, the key benefits I've received from using iGMS is a huge reduction in the amount of time I need to spend on messaging guests, which in turn has reduced the amount of stress I had from managing the Airbnb to almost zero.

Pros

I love iGMS, it makes managing my Airbnb property incredibly simple. Before iGMS I found the communication with guests to be very stressful, having to remember to send out information at particular times, reminding people about check out times etc. With iGMS I have been able to automate 90% of all the communication, while still having it feel personalised to the guest.

Cons

Really there's nothing I dislike about iGMS, they could add a few features here and there (like it would be great to include a weather report to guests when they check in for example), but overall, it's awesome.

Hello, Thank you for reviewing our app. We are glad that you enjoy using iGMS software and hope that it will help you to grow your business! Message automation is one of the most popular features among our users because it brings communication with the guests on a whole new level. Did you know that you can also chat with your Booking.com guests via iGMS Unified Inbox now? Connect your Booking.com properties, process payments with Stripe integration and enjoy the centralized property management with iGMS. Stay tuned and thank you for choosing iGMS! Regards, iGMS Team

Promising app overall

Troubling at first, but they made it right and I respect them for that. I wish they would have starting things off with a sense of integrity, as I feel for the people that have to go through what I did, but I am glad they corrected their mistakes once a public review was written. My advice: If you truly want them to honor the free version, don't let them push you into a paid slot. You may have to push back in terms of making those weird and sketchy sales tactics known. Hopefully they correct that behavior immediately. If you manage multiple houses or under 4 listings, give it a try. Lots of value in just simply not having to wait for page load times to navigate multiple message threads. I doubt they even realize what a profound value add that is, its huge.

Pros

automation of - communications - reviews ** quicker interface for communications then airbnb they solved some issue where in airbnb direct you have to wait for a page to load to get to the next message, or response, whereas airgms solved that and you do not have to wait for page load times.

Cons

There were some rocky moments with the customer service team, they seemed to have some profound hesitation around honoring the free trial and some clear pressure to sign on to a full membership, but with some consistent discerning feedback and by actually writing a review on here, they quickly shifted their approach, honored their agreement and turned the tide towards service a value filled free offering,...

"Hello, Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know that you found our automation tools helpful. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience Team in Live Chat or via email support@airgms.com. Best, AirGMS Team"

igms

Pros

user friendly ,great interface.easy to use multi calendar and inbox integration is really good

Cons

reports part need some upgrade. accounting part of the program almost not exist.Need some upgrade on that part too.

Hi Omar, Thank you for choosing iGMS. We are glad to know the iGMS functionality helps you in operating your business efficiently. Your feeedback on the Reports is really important to us, we will let our product team know about it. Currently, the section reflects the data we synchronize from Airbnb, Homeaway/VRBO and Booking.com channels. Check our HelpDesk guide to see how you can benefit from using the feature https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-do-my-reports-work/. If you will have any questions regarding our software, feel free to reach out to us via email or live chat, we will be glad to assist you. Regards, iGMS Team

Great Software

I have been able to take on most properties to manage because of this software.

Pros

My favourite feature is the Multi-Calendar, with multiple listings this makes it easy to see our current status on things. Also the automation for responses, check out, etc.

Cons

The mobile app is slow to load, and not as user friendly as to the web browser version.

"Hello Kelli, We appreciate your positive feedback. Our team is happy to know that our core features help your business! We wanted to let you know that the tech team is constantly working on our mobile application stability and reliability improvements. We welcome you to share your ideas in the Live Chat. Best, iGMS Team"

Despite a few bugs, iGMS is a great product with a lot of potential

Pros

- Auto messaging - Auto reviewing - Ease of use

Cons

- Impunctuality of auto-messaging timing - The lack of auto-approval of inquiries (your competitor "Your Porter" app has this feature) - Missing function of removing listings (even when I no longer cohost that listing on Airbnb) - Possible future improvements: 1. Message searching function (by guest name & by keywords), 2. Stealth mode customization for different segmentation of users (Many hosts wants to filter their guests by location - for example, they don't want to take guests from a specific location due to unpleasant past experience) 3. Check-in instructions link (because Airbnb stopped letting hosts extract this link since Jan 2020 so hosts cannot assist guests manually - they may bring it back later but not soon)

Hello Lan! We are happy to see you switch to iGMS and enjoy all of the features! Thank you very much for the feedback: our product team will surely review your input on the improvements. Regarding the removal of a listing, within iGMS you can always snooze it when necessary. You can also search for a guest in your Inbox using their name or the code of the reservation. Should you have any questions regarding UI navigation, contact us via Live Chat or at support@igms.com - we will be happy to guide you through. Regards, iGMS Team

Great features and affordable

Automated message system and intergration with calendar syncing with other OTA.

Pros

What I like the most is the automated message system and guest communication section. The auto reply message save us a lot of time which allow us to focus more on the marketing aspect. Navigating the chat room with guests is ease and well organized interface. Most importantly iGMS support team are fast response and always answered all my questions. I highly recommend iGMS to every host.

Cons

Sometimes the auto reply message got delay or not trigger. The loading time of the app can be faster. Hope iGMS can intergrate more OTA especially Agoda and Booking.com soon.

Dear Andrew, Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to know that, along with a great body of our customers, our Unified Inbox serves you well, as intended. Check out our guest management from Direct Bookings feature released recently https://www.igms.com/new-feature-communication-direct-booking/. As for the hiccups you may encounter, just let us know about them via Live Chat or at support@igms.com. Your feedback will help us grow and improve the quality of the app performance. Best, iGMS Team

Good product!

Customer service has been good, the product itself is super easy to use and very convenient for guest communication automation.. I don't utilize the cleaning scheduling or other more complex features. I do miss not being able to do automatic reviews for guest - that was a nice feature in the free version.

Pros

The automated messaging feature is great - really intuitive to use and customize the messages being sent. Customer service is pretty good, and easy to work with.

Cons

The cost is a bit much when considering I am a single owner of a single establishment - makes it difficult to justify jumping to more than 4 units. Though when the property is at full running - will be 6 units total.

Dear Dakota, Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback on iGMS. Our product team is tirelessly working to better your experience with us. Our newly introduced Guest Communication from Direct Bookings is one of the ways to do so. Test out the feature, here goes the guide https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-to-create-a-manual-reservation-via-igms/, and let us know what you think at support@igms.com. As for the pricing, do reach out as well to learn more about more options. Best, iGMS Team

Very good software

Pros

Easy to understand how to use the iGMS, have app so I can check the listings anytime anywhere.

Cons

Due to the accountants' experience, they think the accounting part is not that easy to get the information they need. Sometimes hard to find the correct payout from the correct listing.

Hi Zishan, Thank you for taking time to review your experience with IGMS. We are excited to see that our software helps you in managing your listings from any location and saves your time. We appreciate your feedback regarding the reporting system and will be glad to walk you through its usage, whenever you need. Just drop a line at support@igms.com or via Live Chat, if you have any questions, we are always there to help or give you the latest system updates. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Regards, iGMS Team

Positive overall.

Pros

I like the calendar view where you can see bookings for multiple listings. I like the new report functionality as well.

Cons

listings page is really hard to see with a dialog box for a listing is so huge it's hard to find the one you are looking for. sharing info with cleaners really needs more work to be useful. one should be able to assign a cleaner(or better yet auto assign based on the preference) and communicate with the cleaner with schedule confirmation, cleaning started, finished timestamp and perhaps feedback after a cleaning.

Hi, We highly appreciate your detailed review. As for cleaners¿ management you are able to assign a cleaner in the system. Also, the cleaner can accept or reject the task. After the task is completed the cleaner marks it as completed and you will get the notification in the system. So, it looks like it should cover the major needs you described in your message. We are always open to hear more ideas on how to improve the product and your thoughts will be sent to our development team for sure. Thanks again for your feedback and improvement ideas! Best, AirGMS Team

iGMS gave us our time back!

Customer service has been great and my business partner and I love reading the articles and helpful tips they send out as well. It's much appreciated!

Pros

My partner and I LOVE that the majority of our time has been given back to us with using iGMS' automated message system! We currently have 8 properties operating on multiple short-term rental platforms and iGMS helps manage all templates messages to our guests so we never miss sending check-in/check-out instructions instructions or reviewing any guests! 80% of our phone time in messaging guests have been cut down by this automatic message set up and we would highly recommend this software for anyone looking to have their time back and to not constantly be on their phone messaging guests!

Cons

As much as we appreciate the automation of the software, two short-term rental website: Booking.com and CanadaStays are not synced with iGMS and we cannot set up the automation software with these sites. If these could be added to the platform, then that would help our business run almost 100%!

Hello Katrina, We are excited to see how much our software positively affects your business! Thank you for sharing this experience with us, it's a great pleasure to read a review like this one. Kindly note that CanadaStays just recently became a part of HomeAway. And we are hoping they will also join our native integration with HomeAway Family. More good news. We are planning to have Booking.com in Q4 2019 - Q1 2020, and it means that message automation will be available for this platform! Best, iGMS Team

Always on the top

The successful work of our BnbCare Guest Support Team is the best benefit we've got from AirGMS.

Pros

I work as the Head of the Guest Support Team at BnbCare and I've been using AirGMS for almost a year. Managing over 50 properties is very easy with AirGMS. - Multi-calendar gives the full picture of reservations and cleanings - Adding templates and setting some of them to be sent automatically helps us to respond quickly to the general questions and inquiries - The possibility of writing individual...

Hi Ludmila, Thank you so much for this great review! Best, AirGMS Team

Great software and it's free

Automation and customer service combined.

Pros

This is a great help to me as the host of two Airbnb properties. What I especially like is that it's free if you list 4 or less properties. I really happy with all that you get for free. This software has really helped us cut down on the amount of work we have to do for each rental at the same time helping us increase our customer service by allowing us to automate so much of our communication with guests.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of that it lacks.

Dear Ned, There is nothing better than to hear such feedback from a happy iGMS customer! We hope that our software will make the process of property management easier for you and you will be able to expand your business like many of our customers after they saw the real benefits of iGMS features. We also highly recommend to use all our functionality and stay tuned as we have many news to share this year! To find out more, please read here https://www.igms.com/2020-igms-roadmap/ Best, iGMS Team

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.