ResNexus Logo

Easy-to-Use Property Management Software.

ResNexus Reviews

Suggested alternatives

webrezpro
rezstream-cloud-pms
hostaway

The ResNexus team is very responsive and accessible. They are always improving their services to give the best product and support to their clients.
The reporting is a fantastic help to our business - keeping us on track and informed - granting some peace of mind during COVID-19.
The ease of use, the customer service to switch us from our old PMS was great, the daily use of is very easy and the continuing updating and listening to hoteliers of what we need is top notch.
I then phone the platform and it always turns out it was not there fault. Then I phoned resnexus back and eventually they are forced to admit they are making the mistake.
There are no features that I dislike. It was relatively easy to integrate other booking platforms, i.e., booking.com and authorize to connect with InnPayment.
I cannot think of anything that I am unhappy with right now.

Oscar P.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

An easy way to manage your hotel

It has been a Great software, I’ve been using this for over a year now and I can say that it has helped me a lot mainly because some of the features that the software includes I wasn’t able to do it before such as spa and other entertainment activities management, I will definitely recommend for those people who want to improve their services and their company.

Pros

I like that is a software that is easy to use, it helps you to have more control on different areas whether is your company or your hotel, for me many years I’ve been managing on the classic way but with this software things are just getting even more easy to do, I can let this software to do functions that not many people can do because and that’s what I like about the software.

Cons

It has some features that I didn’t like mainly because these are just features that you can do by yourself and it can also be done if you combine with other Arias, like housekeeping manage, so it will be better to let some of the features out and add a feature that allows me to promote my services so more people know about it.

Oscar, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate your business!

AB

Airyanna B.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Best reservation software I have used

This is by far the best reservation software that I have used!

Pros

The thing that I like most about ResNexus is all the new updates and new features that are constantly being added to the system.

Cons

I think that the interface can be a little confusing for some people when you are setting up the system for use, but on the other hand the ResNexus team is also very helpful in that aspect.

Airyanna, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review for us! We greatly appreciate it, and we love serving your business.

GG

Greg G.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

May be great for hotels but not for RV parks and campgrounds

I spent a nightmare year with ResNexus before switching back to my previous reservation software. first the import of my previous and existing reservations was done incorrectly and even after 12 months they could not figure out how to fix it. They have no good way of charging guest extra fees like parking, late checkout etc., you have to enter these fees as a retail item which screws up your retail...

Pros

Their website service is good with good support. The reservation software...not so much

Cons

Poor customer service, if you have a problem they'll "write a ticket" then forget about you

Greg, Thanks for the feedback. At ResNexus we strive to provide the best software paired with the best customer support. While not perfect, we are proud be the Highest Rated campground management software on Capterra and love serving our extensive list of campground clients. We apologize that your setup experience was atypical and that we could not resolve the issues it caused to your satisfaction....

GD

Gareth D.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

ResNexus - like hiring a whole software and hotel management team

Hotel reservations have expenses - credit card fees, third-party commissions, occupancy taxes, and, of course, monthly reservation software costs. The valuable expertise that ResNexus provides us has enable us to have ten times the revenue we would have without them - way more than enough to cover the expenses. That is to say, in the end we do not consider ResNexus an expense, it helps us earn way more money than it costs. We consider them our partners and could not be happier with their services.

Pros

ResNexus is one of the most professional companies I have delt with in any field. Running a hotel reservation system is very complicated. The system must integrate hundreds of different third-party booking sites, credit card processing companies, tax collection, and the front desk. ResNexus has this figured out and I can't imagine running the hotel without them. Our dedicated representative is very responsive, helpful, and encouraging.

Cons

We literally have no complaints about ResNexus. We get contacted frequently by other companies and we tell them all the same: we are very happy with ResNexus.

Garth, Thank you so much for this amazing and thoughtful review! We appreciate your business and loyalty! We love serving you and your business!

TB

Tammy B.

My First Year with ResNexus in Review

Overall my experience with ResNexus has been nothing less then amazing. As many companies, with Covid-19 being rampant, there was a ton of turn over at ResNexus however the die hard employees that stayed and fought the merry fight have been 100% supportive and answer my calls and emails in a very timely way.

Pros

When I first bought my motel, and began searching for a software program that was user friendly but could give me all the reports I needed to build a solid financial snap shop (previous [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] tossed all records) I interviewed and checked out several programs. ResNexus was by far the most user friendly and also had the additional feature of a point of sale program for me to use for the new gift shop I was adding to the motel. And they also were willing to design a beautiful website that would go hand in hand with my reservation system. It was a no brainer!

Cons

Their have only been two things at this point that I have had an issue with...The first being the ability to download information from my reservation system to my Quickbooks program. Most businesses do the online Quickbooks program, and I unfortunately had bought the downloadable 2020 Professional Business version (old school) and this Quickbooks version would not allow the ResNexus reservation system...

Tammy, Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate you choosing ResNexus.

RS

Rita S.

Hospitality, self-employed

Excellent software, excellent support and customer service

Pros

Easy to use. Daily functions are intuitive and fairly easy to deduce. For more in depth and less used features, they are always willing to answer all the "dumb" questions that I call with. Make upgrades and are responsive to suggestions. An industry leader for small to midsized bed and breakfast and other lodging properties.

Cons

Set up is time consuming but that is true for any software of this nature. Price point is a bit higher than some of the other competitors. Having said that, Reznexus is one of the 2 inn managment software systems that I would even consider using for my B&B business.

Rita, Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback.

AB

Andrea B.

Tech Support & Web Design

Excellent! The guys have been great! The rep is from the Pacific Northwest and was able to really design a great 'feel' & lend suggestions & provide SEO to bolster up my site. However, honestly, it took several months to get my website started. I signed up last November & did not get the landing page until March. This was not the reps' fault. I understand that ResNexus was understaffed due to the high...

Pros

The RezNexus Team support. It's not about the software to me, really, as I had not a clue about how to use it. The reps were/are extremely helpful & reliable to get my questions answered in a timely manner. The booking engine is really intricate & fairly easy to navigate. The rep is very personable & knowledgeable and provided expert help & made tutorials for me when he was not able to help over the phone with the web pages. The rep provided the guidance with the booking engine set up & back office. Together, they made a steep learning curve for me much less intimidating.

Cons

The software works for both myself and my guests fairly easily as far as navigation. I have experienced several web development glitches which are frustrating for both myself and for the rep. For example, he completely went the 'extra mile' to find out why we were losing my images during file transfers. The rep devised a way to have me load them to my desktop & then directly onto the webpage itself. In short, the file storage within the software had (maybe still has?) deleted my work from the image files.

KB

Kalpesh B.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

Best option for the features and price on the market today

Been almost 3+ years and we have loved the progress and the updates that this platform has implemented. Keep up the good work.

Pros

Allows our business management to be accessed from anywhere, which is the most important feature for a manager, like myself, and the ability to be used on mobile device or simple desktop computers

Cons

Wish there was a better market/retail module versus the current lightspeed restaurant or the integrated one that is currently available. Try to get lightspeed. Retail option would be awesome.

Kalpesh, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review and give feedback! It means the world to us. We appreciate your business!

SF

Stephanie F.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Revenue management for RV Parks/Resorts

From the beautiful map and website they are creating to the one on one training you receive, ResNexus ticked all of the boxes for us. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] The ResNexus team turned what could have been a nightmare into a piece of cake.

Pros

While new software programs can be intimidating, ResNexus is user friendly even to someone that has never used any type of booking/reservation system. A cloud based, multi property system and an integrated website means better customer retention. As well as being able to view and export revenue or occupancy reports on the go if needed. Individual log-ins with separate security clearance for multiple users means our GM can run a more secure staff.

Cons

To date only two. 1. There is not a choice of Director or Owner listed for security clearance. GM is the the top . I would like to see a more graduated clearance. All access for Owner or Director, then slightly less for a GM. 2. The ability to integrate with a gate system.

Stephanie, Thanks for taking to the time to leave us some feedback. We're happy to hear we were able to meet your needs.

MJ

Melanie J.

Tried and True

Been with them for nearly 10 years and I always recommend them to new innkeepers who are shopping for their property management system. We have looked at others, almost changed then didn't, because in the end, Reznexus has been reliable, steady, and continued meeting our needs. I also like that it is a family owned company.

Pros

Can customize to my properties unique needs. Love the retail options, easily add packages and other items to guest reservations. The continue to innovate to keep up with technology changes in the market.

Cons

I'm not particularly a great technical person so sometimes I have difficulty getting set up correctly on my own. Tech support is always there if I need it and they are very friendly and get it done quickly.

Melanie, Thanks for your great review! And thanks for remaining a customer all these years. We appreciate it.

LS

Linda S. M.

Great Help and Support

Each and every agent I have called upon for support has been over the top in the support department.

Pros

I did not attend a class to help with the transition. I relied on the phone support to ease into the software use. The Resnexus team has always been helpful in this manner.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I am unhappy with right now. The transition gave me a little grief, but with help from the Resnexus team, it was not too bad to change over. I am happy with the company overall.

Linda, Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that our support team is meeting your needs.

LS

Lisa S.

Resnexus Review

I feel that it is very professional and blends well with my website. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], my customer supporter, is FANTASTIC! She is always available and always answers my questions. The customer support is the best!

Pros

I feel that it is all inclusive. I believe most of my guests can make reservations easily. I like that the marketing provides the option to email guests.

Cons

I would love for the calendar to show guests names instead on colors.....or at least change the color from one guest to the next. If someone is checking in right after someone else.....it can easily be missed when looking at the calendar because it all blends together. I would also like the marketing emails to be more user friendly. I need to call someone to set up my emails and then to send my...

Lisa, Thanks so much for leaving a detailed review. We're always looking for areas we can improve.

SN

Scott N.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Feature-rich and great customer service, but a lot of bugs

Getting trained on Resnexus and setting it up requires a large investment of time. The Customer Service is top-notch, giving 1:1 support to assist you. And it is needed: Resnexus is a feature-rich with a lot of bells and whistles with complex, non-intuitive navigation (there is a menu with a list of 63 pages for Setup). All the options are probably necessary to support various operations, but not needed...

Pros

(1) ResNexus is a one-stop, feature-rich software service allowing every nuance of your operations to be mirrored and more importantly maintained. (2) The user interface for bookings and availability is heavily customizable and integrates to my existing web site. (3) It supports a simple "online store" so I can sell logo products like t-shirts and guest services. (4) It supports the sale of gift certificates...

Cons

(1) It takes a big investment of time to learn how to set up, navigate and use Resnexus and it is not intuitive with sparse online help. (2) Housekeeping operations require your staff to log into the application to use it properly, making it more usable for companies with dedicated staff rather than the small vacation rental owner like myself that uses contractors with multiple accounts. (3) The application...

Scott, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a through review and great feedback.

KR

Karen R.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Expensive, but among the most flexible of booking engines for our type of bed and breakfast.

It has been a bit difficult to connect with a rep there who is consistently assigned to our business. Also, Resnexus is more expensive than many of the other booking sites, especially because we have only 5 guest rooms and their price structure is too high for a small inn like ours. They are pretty much inflexible about giving a business like ours a discount for a major loss of business during the Covid pandemic. Also, when we felt they made an error and allowed a customer to book a shorter stay when we had a 3 night minimum they refused to acknowledge any responsibility or to give us any discount for the revenue we lost.

Pros

We have stayed with Resnexus now for the full 11+ years we have been in business because theirs was the only software that offerred all the features and flexibility we needed -- like being able to customize rates for different rooms for special event periods, number of guests, special discounts, pets etc. We could show the customer exactly what they needed to know, or we could adapt each booking to be exactly what we wanted.

Cons

You pretty much have to customize one room at a time each time you want to make a change. It is not easy to make a change in one room and have it apply to some or all of the others simultaneously. A little bit time consuming to do the set-up for multiple and future periods of time, that might all be the same if there was an "apply to all rooms" button.

Karen, Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate the time our customers take to leave feedback that will help us improve in the future.

SO

Sarah O.

Very Good System

Pros

The ease in moving reservations, keeping track of the status of rooms, tax reports and income. The customer support is great and particularly enjoy working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] since he understands and is not judgmental about this older person who is totally adverse to computer stuff.. He has been a lifesaver. I manage my property all by myself so I appreciate all the help I can get.

Cons

There really is not anything specific that I don't like. If I was more into computers I would understand and make much better use of all that Resnexus has to offer. I basically have only scratched the surface. Luckily, I only have a very small inn so not too detrimental. Computers are like math to me....I freeze up at the mere mention. If I would spend the time to study the tutorials I would be much better off and the support team would also be happier!!!!

Sarah, Thanks for the wonderful review and for being such a great client!

JE

Julia E.

Stellar Customer Service!

It's been super positive working with ResNexus. I was also able to attend the annual Academy training week this last January, and it was extremely helpful and beneficial. ResNexus cares that we are successful.

Pros

I love the fact that I can reach someone at any time. It is critical in our business that we provide swift customer service to our guests, so when I have questions that need answering asap, they're there. There are so many other fantastic features that ResNexus offers: diligent and transparent trouble-shooting issues with monthly updates on improvements/fixes, they listen to our concerns and requests, door locks w/automatic codes, text messaging, direct connect (HUGE in my opinion), training in person and via Webinars, etc.

Cons

There are a lot of features, so sometimes I have to search for something. That's the only negative, but it's also a positive because they offer so much.

Julia, Wow! Thanks so much for the wonderful review and for mentioning our customer service. We strive to provide the best service in the industry paired with the best in class PMS software. We love serving you and your business! We look for to seeing you at ResNexus Academy in January!

SH

Simon Hannah W.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

We Highly Recommend ResNexus!

A year ago we acquired a small bed & breakfast in Indiana and with it we inherited the ResNexus booking software system. During the transition of ownership we were warmly greeted with a personal telephone call from our ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist, congratulating us on our new roles and letting us know she was just a phone call or e-mail away if we had any questions going forward. She even offered...

Pros

ResNexus is easy to use as an operator and for patrons, it's cost-effective, offers a personal touch with a Red Carpet Specialist dedicated to your business, and their team is friendly and easy to connect to with.

Cons

There are no cons to ResNexus! That's the great thing about this system! Even if you were to find one, a ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist is just a call away to guide you to the answers you seek.

DL

David L.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

ResNexus platform is essential for B&B's

ResNexus is an essential tool for us in running our business. We have used other similar online tools/services, but ResNexus far exceed them all. Highly Recommend, the change over to them is totally worth the initial setup and training.

Pros

First, the team helps us with every configuration necessary to get us started day one. The training that comes with the product is key to establish an online presence necessary to run our business. ResNexus offers so much whether your a small B&B or a large hotel. Key features include simple online booking tools, marketing & sales tools, front desk interface, administration tools all in one product. It provides a very professional look and syncs via their channel manager to work seamlessly with all the big external online booking sites.

Cons

Initially the marketing feature offered that handles the promotion/newsletters is somewhat complicated for the average user. But I have to say that if I need assistance they are there for me all the way with their red carpet service.

MC

Mike C.

Simply the Best

Less time spent on reservations , deeper visbility into our business metrics - resulting in a more efficient and profitable business.

Pros

We evaluated several leading online reservation/propertty management platforms before selecting ResNexus and I can confidently say that we made the right choice.In addition to being a very functional and intuitive platform that addresses a number of business needs, ResNexus customer support is top notch. Specifically, our Red Carpet Professional - [sensitive content hidden] - is the best customer service partner I've experienced anywhere in my 30+ year career. She is always positive, professional, courteous and prompt to help.I wholeheartedly recommend ResNexus to any hospitality property owner.

Cons

Some of the third party inegrations take some work to implement - and some practice getting used to, but they are worth the effort.

Mike, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such an outstanding review! We appreciate you and your business!

RW

Rebecca W.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Terrific software and support!

Pros

ResNexus is a valued partner in our company. We have been using this software for 10 plus years. The company is always innovating and improving their software to fit the needs of the hospitality industry. Their support department is awesome. I recently moved the hosting of my website to their platform which has made the software even more important to us. They have tutorials on line to assist you. Great value.

Cons

Once in while they will make a change to improve things, but sometimes this old horse doesn't like all the new tricks

Rebecca, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you sticking with us all these years!

JM

Jennifer M.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Amazing upgrade from previous product

Not only is ResNexus easy to use but the support is amazing.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the support. They are also always updating and adding products/services to increase revenue.

Cons

I wish that marking emails and letters were a little easier but that's just me.

Jennifer, Thanks for your kind review! We're happy to hear our support is meeting your needs.

MC

MICHAEL C.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Great Option for reservation software solutions

We started the process of analyzing the different reservation software in April 16'. Almost too many to review. Beforehand we prioritized our needs and narrowed the field based on those factors. There were 4 in the final selection that performed about the same things with similar costs. We chose Resnexus because of the outstanding customer service. From the beginning and starting with the owner Fred,...

Pros

Resnexus has almost everything needed for my reservation requirements. It is very thorough in all aspects of the process from guests management to payments to confirmations.

Cons

It still has some glitches. For example, my weekend, Friday and Saturday has a higher rate and also a 2 night minimum. Currently, the system allows them to reserve for a Saturday plus Friday or Sunday. Sunday through Thursday is a cheaper weekday rate. Also since we are remotely located, if a guest books for Saturday, probably 70% of them will select Sunday. Friday then will not be occupied. If Resnexus could fix this issue, the monthly fees would be covered in Friday night bookings

MZ

Matt Z.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

A reservation software worth considering!

After exploring several reservation systems, we ultimately decided to go with ResNexus, and we've been loyal customers for the past 3 to 4 years. Overall, our experience has been highly positive.ResNexus offers an intuitive platform, both for us as operators and our guests. The customer support has been exceptional, especially thanks to Dareq Da Costa, our current Red Carpet Pro, who has consistently...

Pros

Customer service, ease of use for staff and guests

Cons

Some issues with accounting / integration with Quickbooks (though may be user error)

Matt, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We love serving you and your business

RA

Ragen A.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

ResNexus as Campground Practice Management System

Pros

Has the best functionality for our needs, user access permissions, mass text message capability, integrated newsletter and marketing capabilities (have not used marketing at this time due to setup delays), though, we are utilizing Thank You and Welcome emails which are implementing successfully, monthly recurring site billing functionality, reservations made by phone, list view or interactive map, minimum night settings per rental type, check-in efficiency (would like to see paperless form options, told this will be expanded soon), date blocks by rental types, reporting options overall, and the incorporation of point of sale.

Cons

1) Booking engine cannot default as interactive map for uses, 2) Processing fees are calculated by reservation stay date, not the date the payment of the fee was collected/paid (issue for accounting) 3) Inability for users to send or upload photos via website 4) Guest Report pulls by reservation stay date without the option to generate by reservation made date (for marketing purposes would like to...

Ragen, Thanks for leaving a review. We're happy to hear your feedback.

MB

Mary Beth D.

AJ's Review

If it wasn't for the Red Carpet service, I would find it very challenging. Your team is always there to help with an email blast or to help out with a change I cannot manage. I have referred you a property in Marquette, Michigan an my childhood home in New York (Genesee Country Inn) is also on Resnexus!

Pros

I like the grid, the ease of making a reservation and i like that I can easily see the difference between online reservations, OTA's and telephone bookings.

Cons

It is challenging to make a change to my email photos, and I also find it challenging to change my minimum nights. I contact customer service who is always more than patient with me, but would like to management my emails on my own. Don't like the html much either :).

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review and feedback! We appreciate you and your business! And we really appreciate the referral!