ResNexus Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.45/10

See full reviews by rating

So far I've been very happy with it, above everything they have a superb customer service.
The ResNexus team is very responsive and accessible. They are always improving their services to give the best product and support to their clients.
The reporting is a fantastic help to our business - keeping us on track and informed - granting some peace of mind during COVID-19.
I then phone the platform and it always turns out it was not there fault. Then I phoned resnexus back and eventually they are forced to admit they are making the mistake.
There are no features that I dislike. It was relatively easy to integrate other booking platforms, i.e., booking.com and authorize to connect with InnPayment.
I cannot think of anything that I am unhappy with right now.

SH

Sherrie H.

A Real Life Saver for a Very Happy Customer

I love that I can access and take reservations on my cell phone no matter where in the world I am.

Pros

I first got ResNexus when I married my husband, who is a pastor, as his church was 45 miles from my B&B, and we spent half our time at the parsonage. With Res Nexus, I was able to manage, update, and take reservations no matter where I was. We also travel a lot, and ResNexus is a life saver when we're on the road, out of state or even country as I can access it anywhere at anytime. It's easy to use, and the features are ideal for tracking and communicating with guests, especially return visitors. I have been with them for 16 years and am very happy with their product and customer service.

Cons

I have no cons to list. I am completely content with the software.

Sherrie, Thanks for the great review. We're glad to hear you can travel and still manage your business through ResNexus easily.

JB

Jason B.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reservation software for mid-sized, independent hotels

Great!

Pros

Tracking our revenue has been considerably easier since we switched to ResNexus. There are also a number of features that by them selves are not that big a deal, but really help run a smoother hotel operation.

Cons

I wouldn't say this is something I dislike about the software, but there are some marketing automation features that I think would be nice. For instance, having an integrated CRM that keeps detailed information on hotel guests and customers. Integration with Facebook and Google's platforms. Facebook rolled out a "Book Now" button in their ads, but we can't link that directly to our booking page right now. Not to say that isn't on the horizon.

Jason, Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback and your continued business.

AM

Anita M.

Glad we switched

When I first signed on with them there were a few personnel changes that were worrisome but turned out to be no big deal. They call back when you leave them a message and seem to genuinely want to fix or change problems that I have brought up.

Pros

This software captures all the information we need for our small motel and it is very easy to use. We opted to have them build and host our website and it is so easy to make changes.

Cons

There are a few things that could use tweaking but for the most part everything works smoothly. Some of the reports could be simpler actually.

Anita, Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving your business for a long time!

LP

Linda P.

Customer Service representative

It's fairly intuitive but hard to find certain things because their placement keeps changing. Where the heck did you put our policies?

Pros

Fairly intuitive. Just wanted to let you know that the service I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Service is the best I have received from Resnexus. She helped me move a reservation cancellation to a gift certificate and it took a lot of her time and effort. I also had to put her on hold a couple of times and she waited patiently for me. A gold star for her. She is the first person in Resnexus to give me the service I not only needed but expected and then some.

Cons

Too many changes every month. For five years I have been trying to find out what reports other users use for inputting into Quickbooks, all I get is "I don't know". If I run different reports for the same time period, I get different amounts.

JM

Jim M.

The Best for our Beaufort House Inn in Asheville NC USA

We would, and have, recommended this software program and the company to many others in our industry....Thank you!

Pros

We love ResNexus Reservation Management Software for our small business in Asheville NC. The initial training period is well supported by their team which enabled us to become proficient very quickly. On-going ease of use and technical support is the best recommendation for a new user as well. We have found that the response from our Red Carpet Rep is fantastic....and no question is too small. We also love the regular updates which are always determined by listening to their customers. The initiation of their Guest "Feature Request" was inspired :))

Cons

Only real issue from time to time is "unhooking" the guest money if we are creating a special circumstance etc....understanding that the procedural policies of ResNexus are designed to protect us as well as our guests.

CH

Curt H.

Not Surprised

The ResNexus software runs a huge percentage of all the functions of my business allowing me to focus on the marketing and goodwill of my business rather than spending hours on the things that are not revenue positive about running a business. ResNexus has my back office covered.

Pros

Most days I feel like the software was written or created just for me because it addresses every situation with ease that comes before me because of our business. Keep in mind that a big portion of our business occurs in the country of Mexico. This complicates things because we are now dealing with the tax filings in 4 separate taxing districts in two countries. Two cities and two federal governments. The software handles it like a champ.

Cons

I can’t think of anything that bothers me about the software

Curt, Wow, what a great review! We're happy to serve you and help make running a complicated business easier.

AB

Amy B.

Renewed Appreciation!

Since July 2015, I've found a vast improvement of product and customer service in Reservation Nexus. The GDS connection contract via Innlink was extremely frustrating for me when an issue needed to be resolved quickly and accurately in the past. Now, I'm no longer on the GDS system, rather I have direct connections with the OTA's through MyAllocator which Reservation Nexus contracted with to over come...

Pros

Report creation and capabilities. Ease of updating rates/inventory. Upload ease of photos, text, etc.

DH

Deborah H.

Every Bed and Breakfast needs this system

Rep is my Red Carpet Professional. There hasn't been an issue that I've had yet that she hasn't handled swiftly and professionally. It is a please to work with their team.

Pros

The ease of use, their support team was the best getting you started with the system, transferring your bookings over to their system, training and most of all support. Any questions, a quick phone call and it is handled with ease. They are constantly improving their own system making your work ever easier and adding new features that we are looking for to improve our business. One of the best parts of the system if you use OTA's, NO MORE DOUBLE BOOKINGS.... What a relief. And the new web site they just designed for the Seven South Street Inn is just beautiful. Already increased my occupancy 10% over August 2017.

Cons

I find the process of trying to process credits convoluted.

SB

Scott B.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Superior Property management system!

We have had excellent customer service throughout our time with resnexus. From the beginning stage of set up to any issue that may arise while using the program, we have had excellent response and service from their team.

Pros

The ease of use, the customer service to switch us from our old PMS was great, the daily use of is very easy and the continuing updating and listening to hoteliers of what we need is top notch.

Cons

There isn't anything about this PMS that we don't like.

Scott, Thanks for the amazing review! We enjoy working with you and your business, too.

KS

Kandi S.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Best Reservation Software Ever!

This software is user friendly and saves so much time regarding incoming reservations! Every aspect of the reservation system for a motel is completely covered and then some! Reports are numerous and very helpful with financial, occupancy and communication aspects of business. Buying the software though without excellent support isn't worth much. The Resnexus team is great at answering questions and providing assistance when you need it. It's a win win for everyone involved. We have had other software companies try to recruit us but quite frankly, we have no interest in converting to someone else. We are extremely satisfied!!

Pros

User friendly, complete with extras. I love the way there is always something new; something done better to make the system work better for us. The Resnexus team is great at listening to what people's needs are and responding to them!

Cons

minor glitches that Resnexus is always on top of and makes it a point to fix right away.

PG

Penni G.

Hospitality, self-employed

Easy!

I am extremely happy with ResNexus! My red carpet customer service specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is awesome! (Don’t know what his exact title is!) Seriously, I can’t say enough good about this!

Pros

This makes my life so much easier! With everything all in one, I can focus on what really matters, making my guests happy! Thank you!

Cons

Haven’t found one yet! If I do, I will let you know!

Penni, Thanks for your glowing review. We're glad we're meeting your needs and appreciate your business.

SP

Stan P.

Kickstart RV Software

Building a new RV Park and choosing the best possible online solution was imperative. We selected Resnexus based on their feature rich software, competitive pricing, and responsive customer service. Our visit to Resnexus in Salem, Utah was the clincher. We had worried about marketing and building the business but thanks to the power of a Resnexus web site linked to Resnexus hospitality software we spent very little on marketing. We discovered that most guests found us on Google and quickly were linked to our web site and other contact information. Couldn't have imagined a better first year to our RV Park thanks to Resnexus.

Pros

During season I use the software many times daily to assist guests with registration, changes, cancellations and refunds. All of this can be done quickly using the grid and other easy to access screens. I love being able to use my phone or computer to give me full access to features. I literally take the office with me wherever I am.

Cons

We were a new startup and developing our web site to interface seamlessly with Resnexus was the biggest challenge.

Stan, Thanks for your great review. Congratulations on a stellar first year, with many more to come!

MC

Mike C.

Graet platform and exceptional Customer Support

We implemented ResNexus to streamline the reservation process (more online bookings and less phone time for our staff) and to enhance the guest experience both on our website and on-site at the property. We are very satisfied with the platform - and teh Customer Service that we receive- and would highly recommend it to other properties.

Pros

Ease of use and integration with payment and accounting platforms.

Cons

The tools for building promotions take some practice to master. But the Customer Support team are always helpful with any questions.

AH

Alison H.

Real Estate, self-employed

Overall happy but not happy enough to stay with them.

With ResNexus not taking the CVV security code, I have to contact every person for multiple properties to get it when they book online. This takes hours out of my schedule. Many other companies are lower in price and also have myallocator or a different channel manager built into their fees, with ResNexus it is additional. We have had more over the phone reservations this year because people can't differentiate which property is available or if it is booked. It would be nice for our potential guests to have the grid, because that is very easy to understand. Overall I have been happy but now that credit card processing companies are requiring the security codes, and ResNexus prices have gotten higher, I am switching companies.

Pros

I love the grid. The software is pretty easy to learn and navigate through. ResNexus has great customer service.

Cons

Customers don't understand the reservation calendar. ResNexus doesn't take the CVV codes. Expensive!

FB

Frank B.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

One Stop Shop Operating System and More!

It was great and the website designer and trainer [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond. You got a keeper there.

Pros

Love the easiness and love the way the website and all functions are available on the drop down menu right at the reservation Grid screen.

Cons

Nothing it is great and very self-trainable with all the online and training materials available for us.

LC

Luanna C.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

ResNexus is invaluable for our reservations!

ResNexus has been very valuable to the success of our small Boutique Inn. We could have never dreamed that our reservations coming in could go as smoothly from worldwide travelers! The system allows us to be better productive innkeepers! Resnexus is a wonderful company and we love our Red Carpet Specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ResNexus is much more than a reservation management company.. they are people helping people.. family!

Pros

We love that this system is integrated with the OTAs and that our calendar works with them as well as the ease of the booking engine. Guests can select rooms with ease and can be booked in seconds. It is very secure as well.

Cons

Really haven’t experienced any negative yet with software system.

Luanna, Wow! what a great review. We're grateful we get to work with fantastic business owners and innkeepers like you!

MA

Mari A.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, self-employed

Still a winner.

We have used this software program for several years. Prior to ResNexus, we had two other reservation systems and had problems with both of them. We watched a presentation at one of the trade shows and thought we would give them a try. We have never regretted our decision. We received everything promised. Any time we call or email with a question, the answer is given in a timely manner. It is helpful to have the same support person, but when others have needed to step in, it all went well. This was a sound business decision on our part and we continue to enjoy the system. Also, when we initially went thru training, it was not as difficult as we imagined.

Pros

Easy to understand and use. All users are able to suggest changes and upgrades.

Cons

of course, the price. But we get what we pay for and glad we have this product.

LH

Lena H.

4 Years n Counting

The best part is Customer Service. Every agent is diners, helpful, patient... I can’t say enough good about the staff.

Pros

We love ResNexus. Direct Connect is the most helpful feature. I love the e - signature to policies, just set that up, am excited to see how that helps us.

Cons

The check in check out time needs an option to pull down and choose the time. Being weekends are biggest in the Hospitality industry. We need weekend access to customer care. We never get weekends off, neither should the software company, in fact that’s when we most likely need you the most without needing to leave a message and await a Monday call back.

Lena, Thanks for your kind review. We were excited to roll out e-signatures too!

SM

Susan M.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

ResNex Is My Indispensable "Partner"

I resisted using a reservation software for much too long because I feared losing control and contact with potential guests. Finally, good innkeeper friends insisted I give Reservation Nexus a try and it was one of the smartest, most beneficial business decisions I have made for my two properties. There are so many possibilities with the software and so much innovation with the company. Finally, I cannot say enough positive things about ResNex customer service.

Pros

Its flexibility and the outstanding design that blends perfectly and seamlessly with my website design.

Cons

I do nothing with Birthday/Anniversary information and I don't like being "forced" to have it on my listing. I think it creates an expectation of my guests that I don't fulfill and don't wish to fulfill. This kind of information is rather dated and should be optional to the innkeeper.

GM

Gina M.

Robust

Overall very good, or else I would go elsewhere.

Pros

This software does almost everything and more. If you are just looking for a simple booking engine, you might be better off with a cheaper package elsewhere. We have lots of moving parts so for us, we use a lot of the features. There are still features we dont use as well!

Cons

It can be difficult to figure out basic things like minimum nights. But the support desk is very helpful. Also, I have asked for years for a basic feature upgrade, (to make different colored backgrounds customizable) to deaf ears.

Gina, Thanks for the review. We're glad to hear you use most ResNexus features.

JG

Janice G.

Great technical Support

It is a great tool for marketing and for reports. I can see exactly where we are on occupancy and revenu on a daily basis.

Pros

We have been using Resnexus for our reservation bookings for several years. I find it easy to use and if I have a challenge, there is always someone to help me through it. I made the decision to upgrade our website to a Resnexus site and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was wonderful in setting it up and walking me through it. I am very happy with the new site and excited to be able to make changes on my own.

Cons

In regards to the reservation system, it is a bit annoying that when I mark a checked-out, it does not take me back to the grid.

Janice, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your business.

ME

Mark E.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

I like it for the most part.

For my use as a GM, it's very functional. Easy to use.

Pros

The PMS is very user friendly for my staff to use. I can pull it up on my phone! Building rate plans that increase or decrease with occupancy probably pays for the program.

Cons

There are some features that don't function how I think they should. Financial reports aren't great. I don't love the online booking site how it works.

Mark, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

RD

Robin D.

We love ResNex!

Very good.

Pros

It is in real time so our potential guests online and those who may call us don't overlap. Love the ease of use as well.

Cons

There are occasionally little issues we come across that we wish had different ways to handle but can't think of any at this moment :).

Robin, We really appreciate your review of ResNexus. Thanks for being such a longtime customer!

JM

Jill M.

ResNexus

Pros

I like the reservation system quite a bit. It's easy to use and move/change dates quickly.

Cons

I wish there were some more options for the website to really organize it better and make it more captivating to customers.

Jill, Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your time.

MO

Michaele O.

Very user friendly!

Their customer service is top notch and a specified Red Carpet Specialist is assigned to each client.

Pros

The software has all the functionality and more of programs that large resorts use; however, it is much more user friendly. It enables a small property to look and behave high-tech just like large properties by having integrated Marketing/Mass Emails/Customization modules. You can now even have them build your company a website that is totally integrated with the reservation software side. It's a big time saver not having to update 2 programs with rate changes, etc.

Cons

Report functionality is sometimes lacking a bit, but they always listen to suggestions and are constantly releasing updates.