Bonusly Logo

High-performing cultures thrive with Bonusly.

Bonusly Reviews

Suggested alternatives

awardco-employee-performance
motivosity
worktangopulse

It makes employee very happy to be praised infront of their team mates and everyone tries toperform good inorder to get recognized. We have made it part of our Performance Management System.
This is such an amazing tool to have your employees feel incentivized and acknowledged. M, in my personal life, a huge gamer, so this kind of is like a real life Achievement counter.
For now I could not be able to find anything to dislike about this platform. Maybe if you have integrated with Slack, notifications can be very annoying if you have notifications on for that channel.
Its too easy to abuse and give out bonuses for stupid reasons.
Don't think you should loose the points you don't use at the end of the month.

1,588 reviews

BP

Blair P.

Director of Recruiting

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Spread positivity!

Transcript

Speaker 1: Hello, my name is Blair, and I am a divisional director at a staffing and recruiting firm....

ER

Eric R.

Director of Revenue Operations

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Bonusly makes me feel valued

Transcript

Eric: Hi, my name is Eric. I'm a revenue operations manager. My rating for Bonusly is five out of five....

Sean O.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Bonusly does help with peer recognition

When we've had questions for support, they have been quick to respond. Great to work with them. I believe they truly appreciate feedback and continue to develop the product around that feedback.

Pros

Easy enough to setup. The basics are definitely there. Bells and whistles are added over time. The reporting is great. It's interesting and helpful for management to see those who are being recognized by their peers and for what reasons.

Cons

As leadership within the company, we still need to drive proper usage of the platform. We see month end emails from bonusly issued and then all of sudden everyone is getting recognition for the simplest of things. That's not really the intent of the product, and we wish we could turn off that month end reminder. It's more harm than good. Obviously, it's in the best interest of bonusly to continue to show high engagement. But we want only authentic recognition. Overall, good program.

Hi Sean! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Often, we find that disabling the end of the month reminder emails actually hurts participation rate. We certainly want to make sure that you and your team have the best use of Bonusly but we're always happy to help in any way we can. If you'd like, please feel free to reach out to support@bonus.ly so we can explore possible workarounds. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Avash K.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Awesome Software to Motivate Team

As a parttime freelancer who works with other freelancers to make things happen - Bonusly has been a great tool to enhance peer-recognition and to motivate my team. I can look at analytics to get a sense of how my team is working. It is easy to use and integrates well with Slack which we are already using. Using Bonusly is has been fun and useful. I highly recommend Bonusly to other businesses out there.

Pros

The thing I like most about Bonusly is how easy it is to use it. It has intuitive User Interface due to which even first time users can use it fairly easily. Sending messages among team, giving points has been really fun and great social building mechanism. It awesome how Bonusly helps to create awesome office environment with proper peer-recognition in a fun way. I also like that it integrates well with Slack. Personally, I hate when software break and don't perform as supposed to but that hasn't been the case with Bonusly - Bonusly functions seamlessly.

Cons

I have been using Bonusly for a little more than 6 months and I don't know any cons of it. Bonusly has been helping to increase productivity by motivating team members and functions seamlessly. I just can't think of anything that doesn't work well in Bonusly. One problem I face is that I forget to give bonuses sometimes - but that's not an issue with Bonusly.

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has been a fun and easy way for your team to recognize one another! We are also happy to learn that our Slack integration has provided a seamless way to give recognition in your day to day! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

Internet,

Armando gives amazing customer service and very attentive.

Pros

That it integrated really well with HipChat and it helped employee morale ten-fold. When gifs were incorporated this increased employee usage.

Cons

It wasn't as intuitive as I'd have liked. I haven't got anything really to complain about as both the admin and user side I've got used to and are great.

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that you love our HipChat integration and GIFs. We're a huge fan of GIFs here at Bonusly, too! I'm sorry to read that your experience hasn't been as intuitive as we would have liked. We'd love to hear your thoughts on how we can improve the experience -- just send us an email at success@bonus.ly, or use the in-app chat to send us a message. Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

Gabriella D.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Bonusly makes every team and workplace better

Overall, my experience has been great with Bonusly. I had one small technical issue which was resolved by a super friendly rep within a day, other than that the platform is extremely user friendly, fun to use, and is genuinely appreciated by all employees. It's a great addition to have it at the company!

Pros

Bonusly is a great software to show members of your organization how much you value the help or feedback they have provided you, while also being able to showcase cross functional goals to others in the organization. I am able to give recognition to coworkers that don't work in my office, which is really nice when you don't have the ability to thank them face to face. Seeing the Bonusly exchanges also gives me an idea of what is going on in other departments for example: if an Account Executive closes a new deal and gets bonusly, i know (being in Marketing) that we may have another new logo for our website. Bonusly is the perfect balance of not bribing people to do stuff but incentivizing them, plus it's fun to give!

Cons

There are limited options for redeeming points in Canada, we are restricted to about 15 companies, which is far fewer than the U.S.

Hi Gabriella! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. We're always looking to expand upon our rewards catalog so please feel free to reach out to us (success@bonus.ly) with any suggestions that come to mind! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Ryan C.

11-50 employees

We've had a great experience using Bonusly to reward one another and reinforce our core values.

Pros

The Bonusly system is extremely easy to use. It requires basically zero training. Our employees love the opportunity to recognize and reward each other. We started using the system as part of the launch of our core values, intending to only use it 2-3 months. It's been a positive enough experience, though, we can't stop now! The system forces users to tie the micro bonus to one or more predefined hashtags. We have hashtags for each of our core values. This gives us a daily reinforcement of how we apply our core values to real life situations and recognizes/rewards employees for doing so.

Cons

There are only 3 downsides. 1.) You are introducing a new cost into the business, so you need to make sure it's worth it. For us, it has been. 2.) Some of our users report the mobile app doesn't work well, so they will only use the actual website. 3.) The analytics package is amazing, however you can't really share the analytics (like the word map) easily outside of the admin module. Honestly, these seem kind of nit-picky. The positives significantly outweigh the negatives. We were worried that employees might game the system and just give bogus bonuses to one another. We haven't had any problems with that. They give meaningful and motivating bonuses.

Luisa S.

11-50 employees

This is a great tool to reward employees and promote motivation in big teams.

Pros

- You can choose how to spend your points throughout the month, who to give them to and the amount. - The US catalog of rewards is great, there are plenty of things for you to spend your points on, Gift cards from a multitude of places, cash out on Paypal or even donate to your charity of choice. - It has very nice integrations with software that we use at the company and the UI is very intuitive. - It's really great for company games and competitions. I recommend using Bonusly 100% as a way to reward employees for hard work and rocking it!

Cons

- The international catalogs don't offer many choices. There aren't any other cons that I have experienced, I like this product in general very much.

Thank you for your feedback, Luisa! We're so happy to hear that Bonusly is helping promote motivation and fun rewards for your team! We are constantly working on adding more international options to our catalog, and hope to have more options available near you soon! If there's ever anything we can do to improve your Bonusly experience, please let us know at success@bonus.ly! Thank you for being a Bonusly customer!

Kostas B.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Very useful tool for a business

I love it

Pros

In a business context, it is difficult to use actions to thank a colleague who has gone out of their way to help you. Gifts are inappropriate at work. However, bonusly points are sanctioned by your employer and visible by all, so one can thank another publicly and in an acceptable manner.

Cons

Sometimes, we get superstars who receive a lot of bonusly points, they deserve them but it makes other, less visible people look bad. For example, the office secretary may be the most valuable person but the IT technician gets all the bonusly points because they get our computers working and that feels more personal. Points may also be used too much as non-pecuniary benefits to make up for low salaries. So be warned, acknowledge everyone, not too much and thanks are good but decent salaries are better.

Hi Kostas! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like using Bonusly to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! I definitely agree that it's important to make sure everyone who deserves recognition should get it so I might suggest looking into giving those deserving a manual award. Please feel free to reach out to us (support@bonus.ly) if you'd like to learn more about manual awards! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

mE

mahmoud E.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Bonusly is Awesome tool, it must have in any company.

Using Bonusly has increased employee morale because they feel appreciated, which has led to their desire to increase growth within the company.

Pros

Bonusly should be in all companies because it gives rewards to employees for completing their tasks and also because it helps in cooperation among employees. I think it's a very smart investment for any company's culture because Everyone likes to feel appreciated when they devote themselves to work, and thus their productivity at work will increase, and this will be to the benefit of any company.

Cons

There are no negatives to this program, it is very good and they are always making progress

Karen G.

11-50 employees

Easy tool to build a culture of gratitude in your company

Pros

There are a wide range of rewards that can be earned, including "cash" (transfer balance to Paypal or Amazon account), gift certificates, charitable contributions, and custom company swag. That's fantastic. BUT, what I think this program has done best for us is that it's helped build a culture around saying "thank you" and acknowledging coworkers (360 degrees!) for the ways they make our lives better....

Cons

There's really not much I don't like about it, honestly. It's easy to use and straightforward in its interface.

Thank you for your review, Karen! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about Bonusly! We're so glad to hear that Bonusly is helping your team build a culture of appreciation and gratitude! I love what you said about the monthly point allowance; that's an excellent description of it's intent. :) If there's ever anything we can do to improve your experience, please let us know at success@bonus.ly.

Stephanie A.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great reward system, easy to use, love it all around

Overall, Bonusly is a great platform for providing and receiving feedback. I love how well it integrates with our existing systems and how easy it is to use and exchange points for gift cards. Wouldn't have it any other way or use any other reward-based system!

Pros

I like that I can easily reward my team members for their hard work and collaboration, and I can do it using text, gifs, emojis, and give them tangible feedback that they can exchange for something they like! I also love how it integrates with Slack so I can add on to someone else's feedback.

Cons

There's really nothing to dislike about Bonusly, although sometimes I wish there were more reward options (although, there are already a ton), but wouldn't it be great to exchange points for Southwest gift cards ;) Really no complaints and I'm sure they'll come out with more reward options in the future.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Fantastic Platform to Recognize and Reward Co-Workers

This is such a cool little platform. We implemented it in our office and it provided an easy and fun way to get and give recognition to people for their hard work and accomplishments, or just fun things that happen around the office. It's a really great social building tool for your office.

Pros

The ease and simplicity of Bonusly is really key, since for us it's been used as a fun social building tool. Everyone was able to get set up easily, and the process of publicly giving points and sending messages among our team has been really easy and fun. I also really like the customization of it - we've been able to create our own custom rewards and even change the name of the "points" given to whatever we feel like on a given day. And we've never had any issues in terms of functionality - everything has always worked smoothly and everyone has always gotten the rewards they requested.

Cons

While I don't personally pay for the service, I can see how the "$3 per user per month" cost model is a little cumbersome. I understand why the price has to go up with more users, since that means more rewards have to be available, but I feel a simpler plan would be a specific price per every 10 or 20 users, rather than having every new member increase the price.

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has been smooth and easy to use and that it enhanced the culture amongst your team! We value your feedback regarding our pricing model and do our best to stay competitive in today's market. If you have any additional feedback you would like to share, we would love to hear from you! You can connect with us at support@bonus.ly Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

KB

Kat B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Best employee engagement tool!

What we thought would be a wonderful employee recognition and engagement tool (and it IS!) has turned out to be a really wonderful communication tool. I have recommended Bonusly to many of my professional colleagues.

Pros

I love the inter-departmental engagement Bonusly has fostered. In a recent communication survey, Bonusly was one of the "tools for success" listed by many of our team members. Checking the Bonusly feed is one of the first things I do each day. The staff love the gif options, and the leadership loves the ability to change the hashtags, and use the analytics. We have enjoyed the opportunity to offer custom rewards (i.e. paid time off, logo wear, etc) as redemption options.

Cons

Personally, I don't love the "big wig of ..." and other trophies. Sometimes there are just huge bonuses, and then that person is the biggest bonus earner in a category. No one cares. It doesn't fuel engagement, or spark any different behavior. I wish there was a way to opt out of that part.

Hi Kat! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. We find that users really resonate with being able to quantify their Bonusly activity in the form of achievements and/or leaderboards. We see that this helps foster friendly competition and improved adoption, overall! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

TS

Tori S.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Best Benefit My Company Offers

Bonusly helps teams collaborate and also helps with employee appreciation. I can tell you that everyone loves bonusly and you can also bribe your friends with it if you need something done. It's just an incredible idea and business and I feel so lucky to have it!

Pros

Bonusly is, hands down, my favorite benefit at my company. It's so nice to be able to recognize your co-workers when they do something so amazing and out of their wheelhouse. We have a pretty generous monthly budget and it just is so nice to be able to say thank you! with more than just words. I hope i get to use bonusly forever because it is my favorite thing in the world!

Cons

The UI is a little funky - tagging and mentioning people are confusing when you first use the app and the activity feed has random bugs, but other than that, this app is incredible.

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has been an excellent way to recognize your co-workers for the great work achieved! We are always working to improve our platform to make using Bonusly easy! If you ever need help with your Bonusly account you can always contact your Bonusly administrators for help or connect with our support team at support@bonus.ly. Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

LF

Lance F.

Banking, 201-500 employees

Bonusly has been a great addition for peer recognition

As the system admin and user of Bonusly, I have been very impressed with the solution. It was easy to stand up and integrate with our SSO provider and has met our objective from day 1 for interactive associate recognition. There are strong analytics available which provide great insight into who and how our users are utilizing Bonusly. I am hopeful that we will continue to see the strong user interaction

Pros

Bonusly has filled a gap that existed in our company around peer recognition. We needed a way for associates to recognize one another, and a way to share that recognition with other associates. Bonusly has enabled us to reach our goal with relative ease, and continues to be a fun (gamified) solution for internal associate recognition, with a tangible reward structure. The solution integrates seamlessly with Slack which was critical for us. It also allows us to utilize our digital signage at our offices around the globe (hopefully can use this feature more when all associates return to the office post COVID).

Cons

The internal response out of the gate (Day 1 implementation) was fantastic. Associate interaction remained strong throughout the month. My concern is the continued use of the solution as time goes on. Our company took a smart approach of granting each associate bonus points to give out on the first of the month. This acts as a subtle reminder to engage with the applications and provide recognition. I am not seeing any true cons at the moment.

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has enabled your team to recognize one another in an impactful and fun way! We are also happy to learn that our Slack integration has made recognition even easier for your team to take part in! If you ever have any concerns over user engagement, feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager at any time for assistance with engagement ideas! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

My Team Loves it!

awesome!

Pros

We have a bit of an internal competition going on. We publish all bonus.ly points on slack. And each time a team member get the captain of Thank You or captain of Teamwork award there is some friendly competition and roasting.

Cons

The features are limited to the regular plan. I'd love to use the pro plan. * cons an email cannot be used more than once. If you re-activate an old user email, all the history is there. It would be great if we could wipe the history, or be able to create a duplicate with the same email. E.G. we have a strong internship program with some rotation, but similar names are being used for emails. But it causes an issue for bonus.ly.

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like using Bonusly to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts - I'm happy to pass this feedback to our product team. It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

KM

Kyle M.

The Easiest Way to Give Recognition — Especially in a Remote Work Culture

Overall, Bonusly has helped the entire company to feel more connected in a distributed remote work culture. It gives everyone in the company a reason to give others recognition that might otherwise never be communicated.

Pros

I love how organic this product works. It is easy to learn, and even easier to use. Our entire company adopted it very quickly and uses it on a daily basis to give quick "thank yous" and shout outs to colleagues across all departments. It is fun and encouraging to see so many people spreading bonusly love to all of their peers and teammates. Plus, the Slack integration is a game changer -- making it...

Cons

It's hard to think of anything that I don't like. I do wish that it was more obvious when someone on my team was not receiving any recognition, or a low amount of recognition compared to others. An email alert to me would be ideal. With this information, I could look into why this is occurring, and look into ways to boost morale or encourage that individual if needed.

MT

Matt T.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Celebrate and be celebrated

It’s a great way to celebrate and recognise those in the company who do so much but fly under the radar of upper management. It’s also a fun way to thank people, the use of gifs on Bonusly has turned into an art form in our company. If you really want to thank someone you’ll put the effort in to find the perfect gif!

Pros

Bonusly is a great way to recognise and celebrate hard work and passion. It’s simplicity is it’s strength allowing me to log on and recognise someone quickly.

Cons

It’s very easy to use incorrectly, people can and do use it to give each other points on a quid per quo basis or as a form of payment or incentive. I’ve also heard colleagues offer to do things in return for bonusly points, totally not the point!

Hi Matt! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you find using Bonusly easy to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Junko O.

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

An efficient way to reward employees

A reward system capable of analyzing and delivering incentives to the most outstanding employees in their working days, increasing their satisfaction and their desire to continue growing in the organization

Pros

I like this tool because in addition to being efficient and necessary if you want to grow as a company, I understand that professionals also need to stay motivated, I also like it because it is customizable, which means that it can be adjusted to business plans and it is also quite profitable, ideal for recognition of employees that is not expensive for the organization

Cons

I have not found any functions that I do not like, it is quite configurable to the brand itself, it allows identification and helps each recognition to have been exact and evaluated without problems

AD

Alann D.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Such a great and easy program enabling micro-bonus for acknowledging peers

enables others to give shout-outs to others in the low admin way. Our teams have really taken to this program and it has helped improve moral and has become a part of our culture

Pros

Very easy to use, integrations with Slack make it even easier, automation and reporting great to ease administration. Rewards available are great and even being able to create your own.

Cons

don't like the pricing model of the automated birthday/anniversary, for what it offers seems a bit steep

Thank you for your feedback, Alann! We're so happy to hear that Bonusly is enabling your users to acknowledge and encourage each other for their hard work! We also love the Slack integration, and use it ourselves! Birthdays and Anniversaries aren't the only fun things offered in Bonusly Pro! One of my favorite parts of the program is Funds, which is included in Pro. We also offer additional integrations with the Pro plan. If you'd like to review the Pro options and how they could benefit your team, or if there's ever anything we can do to improve your Bonusly experience, please let us know at success@bonus.ly! Thank you for being a Bonusly customer!

MM

Margaret M.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Bonus Options for Employees

It is a great product.

Pros

I like that all employees get a say in who can get a bonus. It is a great way to help show your appreciation. Someone ran a report for you? Send them points. Someone covered while you were on PTO? Send some points. Its great.

Cons

I love it. I think the things I don't love only really revolve around my specific business. Like I would like a larger allowance to be able to give out more points throughout the month but that is specific to my company.

Hi Margaret! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like using Bonusly to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! Ah, whenever I run out of points to give (happens), I like to purchase the allowance boost reward so I can keep on giving! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

AT

Anja T.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Our non-profit staff of 13 loves using Bonusly! It's been a wonderful way to boost morale!

Using Bonusly has boosted morale for our staff members who feel highlighted and recognized in a prompt and positive way every time the leadership or colleagues list a specific shout-out and tie it to a financial reward. It's been a very fun and positive activity for our staff to participate in - some staff use Bonusly throughout the month, but most make sure they give out rewards before their balance runs out at the end of the month. It's both fun to send the shout-outs and, of course, to receive them. Sometimes our work environment gets exhausting and this is a great way to infuse new energy.

Pros

Our team loves the opportunity to promptly reward positive behavior and helpful acts of service with something tangible like a Bonusly reward. We had been doing shout-outs already, but to actually pair a shout-out with a financial reward that you can save up has been received very well. Most of our staff make sure they use up their allotment by the end of the month. I like that it's easy to reward individuals and teams and let everyone know what I see them or their peers doing really well.

Cons

We didn't like the leaderboard very much as our team works so closely together that it felt counter-productive to introduce this competitive aspect. It made the people at the bottom feel bad and the people at the top felt kind of embarrassed/like they didn't deserve the extra recognition more than many others. We asked the team to remove it and they asked us if we were sure - and then made the changes for us, which everyone appreciated. Not importantly at all, the emoticons are difficult to add using a laptop.

Thank you for your feedback, Anja! It's wonderful to hear that Bonusly has boosted morale at Spring Initiative, and helped encourage recognition of everyone's hard work. I'm sorry to hear that the leaderboards were making your team uncomfortable, but I'm glad to hear that we were able to make the changes necessary to fix that! Thank you for taking the time to work with our team in order to resolve that issue! If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to us at support@bonus.ly. We are happy to hear from you!

PR

Peter R.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

I am one the administrators for the company Bonusly account

Useful to see how colleagues (often in other unrelated departments) are working together. It brings people together.

Pros

Very easy to use, navigate and get to grips with. Brand new users instantly understand it and see the benefits of being an active user on the system. As an administrator, I see minimal user queries. Great customer service! Really quick and informative 'chat' feedback.

Cons

On the admin side, the report building is not the most intuitive and sometimes take several attempts to get the correct data exported.

Thanks for your review, Peter! It's great to read that your team finds Bonusly easy to use, and that our Customer Success team is able to answer your questions quickly. We're sorry that our admin tools aren't as intuitive as the user side of things. We're always glad to hear your thoughts on what can be improved! Send us an email at success@bonus.ly, or use the in-app chat to send us your thoughts. Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

BC

Brian C.

International Trade and Development, 51-200 employees

Not much to complain about here!

Overall I am a big fan!!! Glad our office decided to bring it to our team!!

Pros

I love the idea of peer to peer recognition and rewards!! I love all of the different options on how you use your bonusly. I also love the giphy feature!!

Cons

The only complaint I have is the limited options for amounts of gift cards. For example, the first time I used my bonusly I had over $300. I decided to take my brothers out for some target practice. When I went to redeem my bonusly and turn it into Walmart gift cards, they highest denominations available is $10. So I literally had to use 30 different printed out gift cards to purchase the ammo. I just think you should be able to load as much money on each gift card as you wish. I'm sure there is more to that, but for ease of use for the end user, that would be a greatly appreciated change!!

Hi Brian! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like using Bonusly to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! Sorry to hear that you are having limited rewards options! Would you be willing to write into support@bonus.ly and we can figure out how to get some higher denominations back into your catalog! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

GH

Garrett H.

Great way to Show appreciation

I have been using Bonusly since a start, is is huge in boosting moral l, a knowledging achievements, and it itergreates awesomely.

Pros

The most impactful peace to highlight when people go above and beyond. It great to make people swear if things that are being worked on in other departments s and overallbgreat moral booster.

Cons

There really is a lot wrong with the software, there might be some room for improvement with allocating bonusly

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has been a great way to say thanks when a colleague goes above and beyond and that you are enjoying the integration options! When it comes to your monthly allowance, you can reach out to your manager or Bonusly admin from your team to share any concerns as they have total control over the settings in the teams account! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

FR

Freya R.

Our entire team loves Bonusly.

Pros

- Love how fun Bonusly has made it with allowing gifs, emojis and hashtags - Easy to use and integrates with Slack beautifully

Cons

The admin page could use a bit of work, like being able to search for users instead of having to scroll through the entire company to find the person you're looking for.

Thank you for your feedback, Freya! We're so glad to hear that Bonusly is a tool your users are having fun with, and that the Slack integration is working well! We use Slack at Bonusly as well, and I love the notifications! Great news -- There is a way to filter through users on the admin page! You can find more about how to filter here: http://help.bonus.ly/for-admins/managing-users/finding-a-specific-user-or-group-of-users. If there's ever anything we can do to improve your Bonusly experience, or if you have any questions, please let us know at success@bonus.ly! Thank you for being a Bonusly customer!