Bonusly Reviews

4.8/5 (1,106 reviews)

Jared Miller

Zero Admin Overhead Employee Recogntion Platform

Reviewed 2019-09-19

Feed the tool money and watch your employees gift eachother points and build report and teamwork. This one is a no-brainer for companies looking to bring in a no-nonsense way of generating a bonus program.

Pros
Ease of Use: Bonusly is the pinnacle of set it and forget it. Their environment is so self sustaining for the users inside it there is basically never any need for administrative input beyond adding new people in! Specifically redemption for employees - its completely handled between Bonusly and the end user claiming their points. With a wide selection of redemption options, everyone is happy!

Cons
Bonusly could probably do to work on some additional features for those that want to do more advanced rewarding programs. Tie-in to other platforms and reporting/monitoring could use work.

Response from Bonusly

Hi Jared! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our product team for their consideration.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

robin cooper

Bonusly, Good and Bad

Reviewed 2019-12-04

Overall giving your coworkers a bonus is pretty easy and straightforward. Receiving the bonusly can be more tricky if you get a gift card code that doesn't work. Which happened to me twice.

Pros
I love how you can reward your coworkers for doing something great. And i love all the options we have with gift cards. I find it easy to use for the most part. You log in, award your chosen amount to your coworker, and then just submit and they see it right away.

Cons
There are a few things. I wish i could manually input the amount of the bonus. It gives set amounts. My biggest gripe though is twice I tried to use my gift card i chose for my bonusly and they DIDNT work. Once was for sephora. I had to actually go to the store, and it took them a long time to try to figure it out and only one person in the store knew what the issue was. I also tried to use it for amazon and had to contact amazon to have them manually add it to my order. I don't feel there is an easy way to contact someone if this happens. It was quite an inconvenience. Esp for sephora having to go to the store. Needless to say I won't choose that gift card choice again.

Response from Bonusly

Hi Robin! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

Hmm, you should be able to give any amount of points when bonusing - can you give that a shot with your next bonus and keep us posted?

So sorry about the rewards troubles. Our users typically don't run into any issues with this but we're always happy to help! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@bonus.ly), should you run into any rewards troubles.

Jen Kozerski

Excellent product for immediately rewarding excellent work

Reviewed 2019-10-01

Bonusly has created a real environment of collaboration and gratitude within our company. It also contributes to some good natured competition to see who can be the most #solutiondriven for the week or who will collect the most bonusly points for the month. It's a lot of fun. When you have enough points to cash out, there are plenty of options to choose from for your rewards points as well.

Pros
My company uses bonusly to encourage inter-departmental collaboration and to remind all employees that reward those who have gone above and beyond to be engaged with addressing a client's need, find an innovative solution, or even just to lend their help and expertise to an overwhelmed colleague. This allows everyone in the company, no matter what level to achieve some recognition for the little things. In return, it helps foster an environment where we want to collaborate and we are grateful for the resources that we have to use for projects and new deals (our coworkers).

Cons
Overall, there aren't any major cons for this project. As a user, I would like to have better emoji and GIF shortcuts to key in - adding them currently is a little tricky - but that is purely a fun, cosmetic con.

Response from Bonusly

Hi Jen! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

Sam Matin

This is a great product, but could definitely be better.

Reviewed 2018-05-08

It is the best tool for team morale and team building we have ever implemented.

Pros
Best team building, team morale building platform . Customer Service is great once you get in touch with them. The platform is easy to use, and fun.

Cons
The platform has many Buggy, errors. Customer service is slow to response, the platform is a tad bit glitchy.

Response from Bonusly

Thank you for your feedback, Sam! We appreciate hearing not only what you like about Bonusly, but also what you feel needs improvement!

It's wonderful to hear that you consider Bonusly the best team building/morale building platform, and that it's fun to use as well! Hooray!

I'm sorry to hear that customer service has been slow to respond to your messages. I took a look at our recent conversation history and we've responded to your messages within 20 minutes. To help us improve, I'd love to hear more about what your response time expectations are so that we can move towards that goal.

I'm wondering the same about the bugs/errors you mentioned as well; we of course want to eliminate as many of those errors as possible! You can reach us at support@bonus.ly with any additional feedback. Once again, thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Gabriella Di Fazio

Bonusly makes every team and workplace better

Reviewed 2019-09-23

Overall, my experience has been great with Bonusly. I had one small technical issue which was resolved by a super friendly rep within a day, other than that the platform is extremely user friendly, fun to use, and is genuinely appreciated by all employees. It's a great addition to have it at the company!

Pros
Bonusly is a great software to show members of your organization how much you value the help or feedback they have provided you, while also being able to showcase cross functional goals to others in the organization. I am able to give recognition to coworkers that don't work in my office, which is really nice when you don't have the ability to thank them face to face. Seeing the Bonusly exchanges also gives me an idea of what is going on in other departments for example: if an Account Executive closes a new deal and gets bonusly, i know (being in Marketing) that we may have another new logo for our website. Bonusly is the perfect balance of not bribing people to do stuff but incentivizing them, plus it's fun to give!

Cons
There are limited options for redeeming points in Canada, we are restricted to about 15 companies, which is far fewer than the U.S.

Response from Bonusly

Hi Gabriella! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

We're always looking to expand upon our rewards catalog so please feel free to reach out to us (success@bonus.ly) with any suggestions that come to mind!

Micaela Martinez

Bonusly is fun

Reviewed 2019-09-24

It's great to have a rewards system in place that's quick and easy, with a lot of options for the rewards you can redeem :)

Pros
It's a fun way to say thank you/congratulate my fellow team members on favors/accomplishments. Rather than having to find a small gift from somewhere, I can easily just send someone points to express my gratitude or appreciation. And they retailers they work with for gift cards are great. Amazon is probably our most popular one. It's so easy to add the gift card to my account and I use it for things I already needed and had on my wish list.

Cons
I would just make it easier to submit a help ticket directly from the dashboard. Currently, you have to go to the help center, which has a list of forums that require you to look through for answers. It's only at the footer of that page that you can click "Contact Us" and submit a ticket. It should be easier to access this since I have had technical issues come up with loading my gift card and could not solve the issue myself through a forum search.

Response from Bonusly

Hi Micaela! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

Ah, I see. You can reach out to our support team via the in-app messenger which is available through any Bonusly page (Help Center included) via the chat bubble on the bottom right of the page. You can also shoot us an email to support@bonus.ly if that may be more convenient.

Chad Adams

Fun and interactive engagement

Reviewed 2019-10-21

Pros
I like the fact that Bonusly encourages engagement by making it fun for people to come out, add bonus' to recognition that others receive. Being able to add some fun animated GIF's to the posts makes it amusing to come out and read the feedback given on a regular basis.

Cons
I wish it were easier to leave some negative feedback privately. This would help close the feedback loop when things didn't go as expected, and constructive feedback is needed.

Response from Bonusly

Hi Chad! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

Felicia Retrum

Amazing Incentives!

Reviewed 2019-12-03

Overall, I love using Bonusly to reward others for their hard work!

Pros
I love bonusly for the fact that you can reward your colleagues for going above and beyond in the work place without having to use my own money. I can make sure that they are noticed for their actions, and they get a reward out of it themselves!

Cons
The only thing I don't like is that fact that I have a limit each month that I can send to others. I find myself running out of point to give to people at the end of the month

Response from Bonusly

Hi Felicia! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

Ah, you can always redeem the allowance boost reward, should you run out of points to give! You'll essentially trade in your earnings points for allowance points with this reward.

Kevin Gonyo

Everyone loves Bonusly

Reviewed 2019-10-01

I love it. My team loves it. It's another way to show people they're appreciated.

Pros
Everyone at my work loves Bonusly. It's a fun way to show each other appreciation for small and large things. Helped someone out? They'll give you bonusly. Someone helped you out? Give them bonusly!

Cons
iTunes used to be a gift card option, but no longer is. Other than that, nothing at all. It's a great tool for morale.

Response from Bonusly

Hi Kevin! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

Mihaela Motica

Fun and rewarding

Reviewed 2019-10-16

Bonoudly is keeping the team bonded and excited to receive rewards and fun GIFs.

Pros
This is a great way to bond with the team and show appreciation in a fun way. A lot of laughter around the office comes from the GIFs shared when sending rewards. The options where to redeem the rewards are pretty good as well.

Cons
Overall the software is simple to use. For what it is used, I see no downside, besides that of course we would love to have more points to give.

Response from Bonusly

Hi Mihaela! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

John Gilham

Peer Recognition...on Autopilot

Reviewed 2018-10-28

Great!

Pros
Can't say enough good things about Bonus.ly. Their awesome integrations are top notch (Single Sign-On with Office 365/Azure AD, Syncs with our HR system Zenefits, Bots for MS Teams/Slack). Also, when we've had hiccups, the Support team has always been extremely responsive. We spend hundreds of dollars on SaaS apps per user. Adding $25 to allow employees to reward each others hard work and dedication with a coffee or beer (or Amazon gift card)...is no brainer. Supporting and securing modern cloud mesh applications is stressful work for our hard working engineers and support team members. Bonus.ly provides some additional ways to reward inter and intra team comradery. Lastly, the integration with our culture and values by requiring each bonus be hashtagged with one or more company values gives us great analytics to our top performers and alignment. It's tangible data that highlights the team members accomplishments through the year. helping at performance reviews. PS - Did I mention it pretty much runs itself (users auto created/deleted based on HR status + Single Sign-On for Office 365 or Google means no extra passwords to remember)?

Cons
That we didn't implement it sooner at our organization.

Response from Bonusly

Hi John! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you find using Bonusly easy to recognize your peers and to bring visibility to the company's core values. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success help motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! As a member of the support team, we definitely take some pride in helping with any issues that may arise and we're grateful for you acknowledging out work! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Yasser Farra

A must have in any company

Reviewed 2019-05-29

Bonusly accomplishes what I need which is real-time peer to peer recognition. Often times, only big heroic accomplishments are recognized and rewarded, when in fact it's all the little things everyone does every day to help their peers is what makes a company great. Bonusly was flexible enough to accommodate our small startup when we were only 12 people, whereas YouEarnedIt arrogantly stated that they don't take on companies smaller than a 100 employees. Well, we're going to be 100 strong soon, and we're going to be using Bonusly.

Pros
- Easy to set up and use - Slack integration - Statistics and reports - GIFs - Does the job I need - Priced well - Lots of rewards - Custom rewards

Cons
- Weak rewards dashboard - Manual fulfillment of custom rewards

Response from Bonusly

Hi Yasser! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you find using Bonusly easy to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! We're always looking to expand upon our existing catalog so please feel free to reach out to us (success@bonus.ly) with any suggestions that come to mind. It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Aleah Lincey

Bonus.ly - Employee Morale Resolved.

Reviewed 2019-07-13

Positive experience, motivating and team-building product. Feels like getting a pay raise when the points come in.

Pros
This is such a motivating tool for employees to connect and keep morale in the work environment high. I personally feel that Bonus.ly helped me not only want to be more productive during my workday, but also helped me to feel more connected with my coworkers. Bonus.ly was one product in our workspace that helped us to feel more connected as a team. Love that the balance resets every month, and that custom rewards can be added to their system (For example, we had a work fundraiser that could be paid into with bonus.ly points.)

Cons
Minor software issues, such as: Tags did not always work. Sometimes I needed a refresh of my page before I was able to find the tag name of a coworker. On the rare occasion, while redeeming a reward, the page would freeze, yet my points would still be deducted, and the prize was no where to be found. Thankfully customer support was quick to help, so this was not a huge issue, but enough that it should be noted.

Response from Bonusly

Hi Aleah! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like using Bonusly to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree!

Sorry to hear about your issues with tagging coworkers and redeeming for rewards. If you have a moment would you be willing to reach out to support@bonus.ly, so that we can fix any recurring issues!

Brian Hendel

The staff love it!

Reviewed 2018-05-08

Team micro-bonusing allows our staff to recognize each other regularly, which is very important.

Pros
I like the platform's automatic fulfillment and we use custom awards which are really cool. The ability to select cash increments is nice. The custom naming of points (we call them "Sploints" in our office) is awesome. Appreciate the slack integration.

Cons
It would be cool if my staff were able to trade their points. Sometimes we do Poker nights, and would be fun for our staff to trade away the points that they've earned. I find the interface used to be very confusing to find where I can configure things. I wish that we could use more hashtags than the current limit. I find in our slack log, gets a bit crazy when everyone "adds" to someone elses's bonus. Would be nice to either have a toggle to shut that particular slack message off (others bonusing on an existing bonus) or somehow consolidate.

Response from Bonusly

Thank you for your feedback, Brian! We really appreciate it! I agree, the custom rewards feature rocks! It's wonderful to hear that the Slack integration is appreciated; we also use it at Bonusly and it makes giving a bonus and keeping up with your teammates so easy!

Poker nights sound like a fun team-building activity! (We're game night enthusiasts around here, too!) It would be fun to tie Bonusly in with your poker nights though! Perhaps some custom rewards such as starting chips, or a cool hat to wear while playing? Just a thought!

We would love to go over the interface and configuration with you, as well as the slack notifications to see what we can do to help! Would you mind contacting us at support@bonus.ly? We can touch base about those, and any other questions you have! I'm looking forward to hearing from you, and thanks again for the feedback!

Anonymous

The best platform to give recognition to your coworkers

Reviewed 2019-09-03

My overall experience with Bonusly is just awesome. I use it to give credit to others when a good act happen or someone (or a team) accomplishes something that gives value to the company. Or even if a peer just helped me with a task and I want to thank that. The best about it is that I am happier when I give points more than when I receive them.

Pros
I think that the idea is just incredible. You get a monthly amount of points that you can give to coworkers as a gift in recognition for good acts or a great work. Then, if you get points from your peers, you can redeem them and get a reward (gift cards, paypal credit, or just donate it to a non profit organization, and more). It is no that much, but it is really splendid when your teammates recognize your contributions to the business. It is better when you integrate it with Slack and with every point you give you can send a funny gif.

Cons
For now I could not be able to find anything to dislike about this platform. Maybe if you have integrated with Slack, notifications can be very annoying if you have notifications on for that channel.

Response from Bonusly

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates across our different platforms!

Ah, I'll be happy to pass this feedback along to our product team. It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

David VandeWaa

Outstanding Peer-to-Peer Bonus System!

Reviewed 2018-05-08

This software is an incredible tool for praise and peer-to-peer bonuses. We see it consistently improve people's satisfaction with work. You can redeem your bonuses from a wide variety of vendors, from Amazon gift cards to giving donations to the Red Cross. I cannot recommend this software enough!

Pros
It's easy to use. Minimal set up and basically no maintenance at all. It also integrates well with the other tools we use, like Office 365 and Slack, so people can see a live feed of bonuses that are given around the company. There are some basic analytics and fun analytics (like a word map created out of the terms used in bonuses during the past 30 days). And they are introducing new features regularly. Recently, they developed an alert system to help prevent fraudulent bonus distribution (which may be a concern for large organizations).

Cons
I can't really put anything in this column. The only thing that could be improved on would probably be adding more granularity to their analytics and perhaps longer timelines for their analytics. But even those things have improved in the last few years that we have been using the software. They are always improving.

Response from Bonusly

Thank you for your feedback, David! We're so happy to hear that Bonusly so well loved -- Thank you for the high praise! We are constantly working on improving our analytics; did you know that you are now able to create custom ranges for some of the analytics available?

If there's ever anything we can do to improve your Bonusly experience, or if you'd like to share a bit more about what granularity you'd like to see in analytics, please let us know at success@bonus.ly! Thank you for being a Bonusly customer!

robin cooper

I love bonusly!

Reviewed 2019-05-15

Overall i find bonusly to be a great reward system and love the items to select from.

Pros
I like the selection of gift cards/options to spend your bonusly on. I like how easy it is to award bonsly to someone.

Cons
I used my bonusly once to purchase a sephora gift certificate which came via email. The code would not work on the site. I then went to the actual store and the cashier still could not get it to work. Finally the manager was able to somehow help her. It shouldn't be that hard. And im not sure who to even contact if something goes wrong with what you've chosen. It was kind of stressful. That being said, I've been using bonusly for awhile and this is the first time it happened.

Response from Bonusly

Hi Robin! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you find using Bonusly easy to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! I'm sorry to hear about the rewards troubles. Our support team is always happy to help so please feel free to reach out to us (support@bonus.ly) if you ever run into any issues! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Anonymous

My Team Loves it!

Reviewed 2019-05-28

awesome!

Pros
We have a bit of an internal competition going on. We publish all bonus.ly points on slack. And each time a team member get the captain of Thank You or captain of Teamwork award there is some friendly competition and roasting.

Cons
The features are limited to the regular plan. I'd love to use the pro plan. * cons an email cannot be used more than once. If you re-activate an old user email, all the history is there. It would be great if we could wipe the history, or be able to create a duplicate with the same email. E.G. we have a strong internship program with some rotation, but similar names are being used for emails. But it causes an issue for bonus.ly.

Response from Bonusly

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like using Bonusly to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts - I'm happy to pass this feedback to our product team. It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

kartik bhatnagar

Best Rewarding Application

Reviewed 2019-09-18

I would recommend using bonusly as it is a great application for giving rewards to the individuals and boosting their confidence.

Pros
Bonusly should be a must used platform in every organization due to following reason: 1.)Rewards are provided to the employee if the employee completes its task, it's a great thing to give reward as it keeps the employee motivated. 2.)The organization can also put incentives based on quarterly, half or yearly performance of the individual. 3.)Peers can send rewards to each other on working together with a particular task, this helps in a team bonding and strengthing relationships among peers.

Cons
There is no as such con in the Bonsuly as they are constantly updating their app and website. But it is just a suggestion if they can remove leaderboard from their application as it gives a sense of competitiveness which is sometimes not healthy for an organization.

Response from Bonusly

Hi Kartik! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates!

Ah, the leaderboards are a fun and healthy way of promoting top earners and highlighting achievements. We hear from our users that they love them because it helps add a bit of a game element to the mix, and helps foster some friendly competition, which in turn helps to boost participation with Bonusly!

Sean Owen

Bonusly does help with peer recognition

Reviewed 2019-09-12

When we've had questions for support, they have been quick to respond. Great to work with them. I believe they truly appreciate feedback and continue to develop the product around that feedback.

Pros
Easy enough to setup. The basics are definitely there. Bells and whistles are added over time. The reporting is great. It's interesting and helpful for management to see those who are being recognized by their peers and for what reasons.

Cons
As leadership within the company, we still need to drive proper usage of the platform. We see month end emails from bonusly issued and then all of sudden everyone is getting recognition for the simplest of things. That's not really the intent of the product, and we wish we could turn off that month end reminder. It's more harm than good. Obviously, it's in the best interest of bonusly to continue to show high engagement. But we want only authentic recognition. Overall, good program.

Response from Bonusly

Hi Sean! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

Often, we find that disabling the end of the month reminder emails actually hurts participation rate. We certainly want to make sure that you and your team have the best use of Bonusly but we're always happy to help in any way we can. If you'd like, please feel free to reach out to support@bonus.ly so we can explore possible workarounds.

Matt Trudel

Celebrate and be celebrated

Reviewed 2019-06-01

It’s a great way to celebrate and recognise those in the company who do so much but fly under the radar of upper management. It’s also a fun way to thank people, the use of gifs on Bonusly has turned into an art form in our company. If you really want to thank someone you’ll put the effort in to find the perfect gif!

Pros
Bonusly is a great way to recognise and celebrate hard work and passion. It’s simplicity is it’s strength allowing me to log on and recognise someone quickly.

Cons
It’s very easy to use incorrectly, people can and do use it to give each other points on a quid per quo basis or as a form of payment or incentive. I’ve also heard colleagues offer to do things in return for bonusly points, totally not the point!

Response from Bonusly

Hi Matt! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you find using Bonusly easy to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Ryan Christopherson

We've had a great experience using Bonusly to reward one another and reinforce our core values.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

Pros
The Bonusly system is extremely easy to use. It requires basically zero training. Our employees love the opportunity to recognize and reward each other. We started using the system as part of the launch of our core values, intending to only use it 2-3 months. It's been a positive enough experience, though, we can't stop now! The system forces users to tie the micro bonus to one or more predefined hashtags. We have hashtags for each of our core values. This gives us a daily reinforcement of how we apply our core values to real life situations and recognizes/rewards employees for doing so.

Cons
There are only 3 downsides. 1.) You are introducing a new cost into the business, so you need to make sure it's worth it. For us, it has been. 2.) Some of our users report the mobile app doesn't work well, so they will only use the actual website. 3.) The analytics package is amazing, however you can't really share the analytics (like the word map) easily outside of the admin module. Honestly, these seem kind of nit-picky. The positives significantly outweigh the negatives. We were worried that employees might game the system and just give bogus bonuses to one another. We haven't had any problems with that. They give meaningful and motivating bonuses.

Alann Demeester

Such a great and easy program enabling micro-bonus for acknowledging peers

Reviewed 2018-05-08

enables others to give shout-outs to others in the low admin way. Our teams have really taken to this program and it has helped improve moral and has become a part of our culture

Pros
Very easy to use, integrations with Slack make it even easier, automation and reporting great to ease administration. Rewards available are great and even being able to create your own.

Cons
don't like the pricing model of the automated birthday/anniversary, for what it offers seems a bit steep

Response from Bonusly

Thank you for your feedback, Alann! We're so happy to hear that Bonusly is enabling your users to acknowledge and encourage each other for their hard work! We also love the Slack integration, and use it ourselves!

Birthdays and Anniversaries aren't the only fun things offered in Bonusly Pro! One of my favorite parts of the program is Funds, which is included in Pro. We also offer additional integrations with the Pro plan.

If you'd like to review the Pro options and how they could benefit your team, or if there's ever anything we can do to improve your Bonusly experience, please let us know at success@bonus.ly! Thank you for being a Bonusly customer!

Sílvia Mur

A great way to foster company culture

Reviewed 2019-06-21

I love it, really!

Pros
The concept of it is amazing. The ease of use and the many different reward options there are.

Cons
The emoji menu works pretty bad, I wish it worked as good as the one in Slack. Also, when someone gives a bonus to a group of people, many times you want to add to that bonus but also including the original giver and that's not possible, so you have to create a new bonus for that specifically and we end up with several different bonuses related to the same event.

Response from Bonusly

Hi Silvia! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like using Bonusly to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding the emoji feature as well as the group bonuses - I'll be sure to share this with our product team. it's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Margaret Mainey

Bonus Options for Employees

Reviewed 2019-05-14

It is a great product.

Pros
I like that all employees get a say in who can get a bonus. It is a great way to help show your appreciation. Someone ran a report for you? Send them points. Someone covered while you were on PTO? Send some points. Its great.

Cons
I love it. I think the things I don't love only really revolve around my specific business. Like I would like a larger allowance to be able to give out more points throughout the month but that is specific to my company.

Response from Bonusly

Hi Margaret! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like using Bonusly to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! Ah, whenever I run out of points to give (happens), I like to purchase the allowance boost reward so I can keep on giving! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)