edays Logo

World-class absence, leave and attendance management system

edays Reviews

Suggested alternatives

rippling
bamboohr
connecteam

It has been really good, customer services are amazing and get back to me so quickly which I think is such a positive.
Very positive I love the way it is presented and the support team are always there to help.
Good features (nhs update is great) easy to use, updates and videos are helpful.
Sometimes doesn't automate simple things but this may be more my lack of technological no how.
The system can be confusing to use if staff have a varying weekly work pattern.
I do find the reporting function is not as intuitive. When trying to run a report for the first time it is sometime difficult to select the correct filters.

LB

Lynne B.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Edays - forwarding thinking and flexible Absence Management system

Great product, user friendly whether an employee inputting absence, a line manger approving absence, creating reports or HR applying new rules, the system is totally adaptable to apply changes. For instance, the Queens state funeral with the additional BH on 19th Sept - even before the Edays team had sent a communication out on how to apply the additional day (which in itself is excellent customer...

Pros

The flexibility to adapt to local country nuances (such as Netherlands, Belgium, France, Hungary) these are very complex in their legislative requirements however working with Edays and the development team (shout out to Harry Warren) - we are all set up and are working brilliantly

Cons

Tenure rules and rolling absence tracking

Hi Lynne, Thank you for your detailed and supportive review, we're glad you are loving edays and find it very user-friendly. edays is great at being able to adapt to changing circumstances and manage very complex requirements. Great customer service is very important to us and we will make sure to keep up such a high standard. Thank you for choosing and recommending edays!

JR

Jo R.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Brilliant holiday and sickness management system

Nowadays we are faced with systems that are difficult to work out and take months to implement. What a refreshing difference you get with eDays - it is easy to set up and implement, easy to use, great view of all absences - individually and for all our employees. And the reporting functionality is superb. And really affordable. This is the second company where I am using eDays and I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Pros

Ease of use, useful app, easy request and approval process, quick view of holiday year and any absences, excellent reports!

Cons

Really tried hard to think about something and I could not find anything. Perhaps it would have to be an app, but as we work in an office environment - we are using the web link and no one has any problem with it.

Hi Jo, Thank you so much for a glowing review! We're so glad you're happy with the system and that all your employees are enjoying using it. Just a quick note on your feedback about an app, we have actually recently launched a mobile app which is available now on iOS and Android. Kind regards edays

SR

Sian R.

Construction, 51-200 employees

E days

A great tool, We have now rolled out to further countries. All users have given positive feedback. I am looking forward to learning more about the background system so I can continue to support my colleagues world wide.

Pros

Easy to book, simple and quick. User friendly

Cons

As an Admin using the background panel can be a little tricky to navigate

Thank you for your feedback Sian. Towards the end of this year we are looking to totally revamp our admin panel. We would love to get your input on what changes could be made to improve the user experience. Please get in touch if you are interested in contributing your thoughts.

LC

Lynda C.

Medical Devices, 501-1,000 employees

Excellent Edays

Having the App to use is now a great benefit, and the reports are very easy to use

Pros

We moved to the new platform recently and the transition, implementation and the training was fantastic. It could not have been better. The Customer success Manager [sensitive content hidden] was on hand and so helpful and responsive. Training with Raj was simple and effective.

Cons

Ways around the emailing of self certification, as some users do not have access to Emails or phone during work to enable them to complete the RTW.

Hi Lynda, Thank you for an amazing review! We're so glad to hear that your migration to V5 was smooth and successful, and that you were happy with the service you received. Kind regards edays

CH

Carol H.

Retail, 51-200 employees

I have now used this product in 2 organisation - still the best on the market! :)

We have 7 different shift patterns and it allows with ease to have them all monitored in one place for HR. AND the Bradford Factor we have on is in every employees "face" for them to see what points they have for absences.

Pros

Everything! :) its functions are perfect for our organisation with the many shifts and staffing

Cons

Not being able to put on retrospectively when staff forget or managers forget to authorise

Hi Carol, Thank you for the great review! We're so pleased to hear that you and your employees enjoy using edays, and that it's allowed you to centralise all your absence management. Kind regards edays

ME

Matt E.

Consumer Electronics, 201-500 employees

Ease of use with e-days

Pros

The simple book time off feature that stands out when first accessing the e-days homepage is a key feature for users to quickly book in holiday or their planning for the week/month in advance.

Cons

Occasional long loading times when submitting leave and the loading of the group calendar when trying to view all users calendar for the month.

Thank you for your feedback Matt. We are glad to hear edays has helped simplify booking leave and planning work in advance. Wherever possible we work to improve instances of long loading time.

MW

Mollie W.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Edays

- edays has helped the company to save time, effectively monitor staff absence, keep on top of other absences such as holidays, compassionate leave, working from home requests etc.

Pros

- it is so easy to use- the front layout is nice and the back admin layout is not hard to use- the customer service portal is great, along with the information hub, which I use regularly- that there is a mobile app, so we can check edays on the go- importing entitlement is easy to use- there are webinars to help

Cons

- perhaps the interface could look a little bit more modernised? just a suggestion

Hi Mollie, Thank you for your positive review. We're very glad to read that you're enjoying using the system and that we've helped the business to save time and improve your absence management. Kind regards edays

VS

Vanessa S.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Great asset for companies

Pros

The fact that you can split up your company into teams and filter the absences. You can also filter through many different type of absences, such as annual leave, extra holidays, unpaid or sick days etc. requests go through but only approved by management and you can get a clear picture of the entire company.

Cons

I haven’t found an app to this software yet but it would really be helpful if there was as it makes processes easier.

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your review! We are glad that edays makes it easier for you to see your business by teams and filter through different types of absence. Good news - there is an edays app coming very soon, keep an eye out for an email coming in the next few weeks announcing the launch of the edays mobile app! Thanks again!

CR

Cassie R.

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Easy to use Absence Management System

E-days has significantly helped our unauthorised leave management, and has strengthened our processes on sickness.

Pros

E-days is super easy to use for both employees and approving managers.

Cons

You cannot customise built in forms which means we are unable to utilise some of the features ie Return to Work form.

Thanks for your feedback Cassie. Later this year, we will be looking at releasing a new feature which would help with content such as the return to work form you mentioned. We are in the early stages of planning. If you are interested in giving us more feedback about what you would find beneficial, please get in touch. We would love to hear your thoughts.

KP

Kenny P.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

e-days Feedback from Sirius Academy

I can produce a very accurate account of staff movement and create reports with confidence, making my role more effective. I use e-days continuously throughout my working day and find that I gain more confidence the more I use it with the added support of the e-days team.

Pros

e-days gives accurate accounts of daily/weekly/annually of staff absence, whether planned or unplanned. It allows me as an Administrator the ability to add and/or remove information appropriately associated with our company. If there are any issues or users are unsure of entries or procedures, I can amend or support with ease. The Support team is always at hand by phone or email and has been an excellent service to me personally, adding greater confidence with the software and my daily usage.

Cons

Entering/amend new staff can be quite time consuming.

JL

Jean Louis B.

Staffing and Recruiting, 10,001+ employees

My user experience wiht Edays

As an HR Business Partner, I am having a positive experience with edays so far. I comply with our legal obligations. It gives me and all our employees a better visibility on our absences and more autonomy to plan our holidays. Using edays has improved data quality for HR and Payroll. It is now much easier to move from one holiday period to another.

Pros

Edays is a flexible and a user-friendly application. What I like with Edays is the ability to adjust to a local legal obligation. I appreciate calendar and the holiday balances in real time. This feature gives our employees more visibility and autonomy to manage their absences. The Customer service is available and very reactive.

Cons

I do not see major cons. The challenge would be to create an interface with our HR Management System.

Hi Jean Louis, Thank you for such a glowing and detailed review of our software! We're delighted to hear that the switch to edays improved flexibility and visibility for you and your team, and that it's helped you to better manage absences. Kind regards edays

RB

Richard B.

Building Materials, 51-200 employees

E-Days is a great absence management system

Pros

Ease of use, continuous feature improvement, efficient help desk service and excellent reporting features.

Cons

I can't find anything unfavourable to say about E-Days.

Hi Richard, Thanks for such a positive review! We're glad to hear that you enjoy using the system and that we're able to offer the support and continued improvement you'd like to see. Kind regards edays

LG

Leonidas G.

Maritime, 10,001+ employees

Efficient and user friendly absence management tool

Efficient and user friendly absence management tool

Pros

Lots of features available , user friendly and very good customer support.

Cons

There could be lots of improvements in terms of specific features to improve customer experience , but usually the customers recommendation join a roadmap to be delivered.

Hi Leonidas, Thank you for leaving us a positive review! We're glad to hear that you find the platform efficient and user friendly, and we're always open to suggestions on how you think the platform could be improved further. Kind regards edays

Ld

Lucy d.

Law Practice, 501-1,000 employees

Conyers Dill & Pearman

I admit that I am not the most savvy user when it comes to new technology. The team at Edays from day 1 were patient with the multiple questions, demonstrations, hand-holding to get me started and comfortable with the system. When the handover to the support team was done, again I had the same experience of responsiveness, clear assistance and friendly service.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and intuitive. The ability to easily record and track time and attendance is helpful

AA

Arlene A.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

e-days

Very easy to maintain staff records, download attendance and so much more

Pros

User friendly; good time management. Ability to store sickness records ; download attendance data of employees.

Cons

Nothing to mention as I have had no problems with the software

Hi Arlene, thank you for your review, we are glad you find edays user friendly and find it useful for your time management, sickness records and attendance. Thanks for recommending us! :)

LB

Lisa B.

Broadcast Media, 51-200 employees

Good system for multiple departments

Pros

The detail that can go into edays makes this a very cost effective solution for any business

Cons

There are limitations to some things, however edays are good at listening and do make amendments.

Hi Lisa, Thank you for the lovely review! It's great to hear that edays is a great fit for you and the different departments in your organisation. Kind regards edays

AL

Anne L.

Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 employees

Keeping track of staff

Very positive. The team setting up edays for our use was very helpful, professional and thorough. Post launch, the online support team have been helpful and quick to respond.

Pros

We use this far more than just a holiday and sickness tracker. Our staff travel extensively and we use edays as a group planner that shows the meetings and travel that we all undertake. It give a great overview of our staff's whereabouts at any given time.

Cons

Difficult to answer here as overall we are very happy with the system and what it provides for us.

AP

Alexander P.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Banks Lyon Jewellers

Pros

We needed a solution that managed all 18 team members holiday requests, and absenses etc in an easy to use, and easy to monitor interface. E Days Provided that for us

Cons

The intergration was a little difficult, but in truth, the integration of any software, or indeed anything new in to my business is not without its challenges.

GS

Grant S.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Simple & Easy to Use

Pros

Working with E-Day's it was just very simple to implement the software directly into our organisation quickly. Lots of reports & features to satisfy everyone.

Cons

Nothing major at all, so it then becomes things that are just general observations. One of these is that in Managers dashboard I would like to be able to sort people in teams in alphabetical order if required. The details are viewed in the way the initial upload was done but could save us time being able to sort here.

KR

Katy R.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Great software

Pros

The easy to use features and also the layout.

Cons

No I don think I can think of any feature to be improved.

Hi Katy, Thank you for writing us a great review! We're glad to hear that you and your team are continuing to enjoy the software. Kind regards edays

JD

Jason D.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Very positive feedback from staff and management

Very positive

Pros

Ease of use, The report building, also the ease of use for all staff on the mobile version of the webpage

Cons

Nothing this software ticked all our boxes and was just what we wanted

Hi Jason, Thank you for leaving us such a positive review! We're glad to hear that you find it easy to use and enjoy the report building feature. Kind regards edays

TH

Tanya H.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Great system

Pros

I really like the system, super easy to use and think that everything is tidy.

Cons

I would like the colours of the absence's to be different.

Hi Tanya, thank you for your great review! We're glad you're enjoying edays' system - you can already fully customise absence colours in edays and a member of our CS team will be in touch to show you how :)

AB

Alison B.

Construction, 11-50 employees

E-days Support review

Very professional, excellent set up service and initial demo of the system. all staff are helpful, the service team are prompt to answer the phone and generally can always assist on my first phone call and any issues I have had have been resolved same day.

Pros

Its easy to use, nice to view and simple.

Cons

I have no comments to make, there isn't anything I can think of that I dislike.

IB

Iain B.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Changing a ROTA

I needed to change some employee rotas that I did not understand how to do this. The Support technician was excellent

Pros

clear visual display and easy navigation

Cons

Some Changes to data do not always give you the right result as it is not clear about all the steps to take

MF

MARK F.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and Feature Rich

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate. All the features I need

Cons

Nothing I can think of stands out that I would say is a negative.