Guusto Reviews

Pros

It is an easy to use tool and set up. Knowing I have access to a terrific way to send a thank you / recognition is very helpful.

LB

Lisa B.

We have sales contests in our company and we get a reward through guusto. It has been a very good experience , motivates us to keep winning and also the customer service is very responsive.

GS

Gaurav S.

Overall great - very positive and has had a great positive impact on our team being able to reward people for their hard work.

JP

Jordyn P.

Cons

No more lost cards in the mail. No more postage paid to mail out a gift card.

JT

Jennifer T.

I really cannot think of any aspect of this software that was negative.

Scott R.

I was slightly confused by the combine gifts function - I wasn't sure what was combined and what was not (first time I used that function).

JB

Jeff B.

Shawn B.

support counsellor

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Easy and effective gifting

Transcript

Shawn B: Hey, my name's Shawn. I am a support counselor. I give Guusto five stars. If you want to see...

Great Ease of Gifting Colleagues!

Transcript

Shashank K.: My name is Shashank. I am a senior manufacturing engineer. I give Guusto a five. And for...

User-Friendly and Great Support Team

The program allows our Associates a freedom of choice and ensures everyone receives a gift they genuinely wanted.

Pros

Guusto is very user-friendly and their support team is beyond expectations. I love how easy it has made administering our service recognition program.

Cons

No cons discovered yet. In terms of improvement, it would be nice for the e-mail communication template to be customizable and look more sophisticated.

Hi Natasha, thank you for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that Guusto has made administring your recognition program easier. We do have a new feature that allows you to customize both the platform, as well as gifts sent to match your brand's colours and logo. You can find this under Teams > Settings > Branding. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any questions! Muucho Guusto :)

Staff Recognition

Pros

I am responsible for employees across a large area. Before COVID it was hard to make the time to meet with employees at every location and this task became even more difficult when the pandemic broke out. The great thing about Gussto is that you can immediately reward an employee for their positive actions. I love any opportunity to show staff how amazing they are and Guusto is an excellent program to help easily facilitate a staff appreciation program.

Cons

I do not have any concerns with Guusto.

Easy way to incorporate gift cards to promotions

It has been great, easy interface to use and I really like that you can expire the cards and gain the money back after a certain point if people don't take the cards.

Pros

We struggled with offers to new clients with gift cards and manually mailing cards. This totally made this a simple process for a very low handling fee (less than the postage costs would have been)

Cons

No real major complaints, we would like Netflix to be on their card list but that is more likely a Netflix issue than a Guusto issue.

GUUSTO works

Overall experience has been great. I’m very happy.

Pros

Really like this application for easy gifting and rewards. It works well and is laid out in a straightforward way that makes it simple for recipients to redeem.

Cons

As more and more gift options come online it gets better and better.

Hi Andrew, thanks so much for leaving a review! We are so glad to hear that Guusto is providing a simple and easy tools for gifting and gift redemption at your company! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support if you need anything. Thanks for being an awesome Guusto member! Muucho Guusto :)

Great tool for building client appreciation

Excellent - indispensable to a relationship-based business.

Pros

-Quick and easy to send gift cards from anywhere -Inexpensive -100% ROI - unused cards get returned rather than lost forever -No expensive, unreliable mail delivery -No writing cards by hand -Recipients can redeem for merchant of their choice.

Cons

The user interface is a B+, could be made slightly better with saved contacts, or a "speed dial" component. The ability to sync with Zapier or save templates would make it even better.

Amazing

This is a great way to gift to employee's as you can set a time frame and send via text. I love that feature, also you do not have to worry about what gift card to buy.

Pros

The support is amazing, if you have any questions they are there ready to help out.

Cons

I would try to add some grocery stores. That being said I now see Walmart.

Hi Ryan, Thanks so much for your awesome review! We are so glad to hear that Guusto has helped make employee recognition at your company a simple and positive experience, and that you are loving the support we provide! We are definitely adding more merchants to our list regularly, and provide Mastercards as a gift option too for maximum flexibility! Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you need anything in the future. Thanks for being an awesome Guusto member :)

Easy to use and wonderful client appreciation tool

Pros

Guusto is super easy to use and intuitive. An excellent, fast and easy way to show client appreciation to anyone in Canada or the USA. It takes just a couple mintues to sign up and you can be sending gifts right away. There are also a lot of features that track your business and show graphic representation of your empoyees and client engagement. For many, this could be the single way to send client appreciation gifts for others this has the ability to at least take out the hassel of sending gift cards individually and keeping track of all the receipts.

Cons

When it comes to Guusto, I can't think of anything major I haven't enjoyed. As mentioned, it was easy to use and will even help with end of year accounting. If i had to nit-pick I would say the 3% service charge for credit card transaction is the biggest downside. Email money transfers are easy but require a $500 transfer to be free and the money cannot be withdrawn. Other than that, I encourage you to give it a try to see if Guusto can simplify and streamline your client and employee appreciation.

A seamless way of gift giving!

It's awesome! Customer Support is always available to answer our questions and are very happy with Guusto!

Pros

We love the ease of purchasing one gift or many gifts at one time, and that we can still send it via email. It's great that recipients can choose their vendor and we have never had any negative feedback from our clients. In the days of online shopping - this style of gift giving is perfect. Love that we can see our account funds, reports, and can set our claim period. The fact that unclaimed gifts go back into our account is genius.

Cons

We don't have anything negative to say about Guusto!

Hi Geoff, Thanks so much for your awesome review! We are so glad that Guusto has helped you order and send gifts digitally to your clients, and have provided a positive user experience. Thanks for being an awesome Guusto member! Muucho Guusto :)

No Brainer Ease of Use App

Easy ,professional, quick and simple.

Pros

Easy to use, App set up, Functionally is awesome!

Cons

The ability to not be able to forward received gifts to others.

Hi Daniel, Thanks so much for your review! We are so glad that Guusto has provided a simple platform for you to to sent gifts. Gifts can be passed on to others by forwarding the gift email/text to the alternative recipient, or the gift sender can turn on the "pay-forward" setting for the gift to be passed on to someone else! Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you need anything in the future. Thanks for being an awesome Guusto member :)

Great way to recognize team members

Pros

I love Guusto for employee recognition. The digital format has saved valuable time and drastically improved my ability to recognize team members for their great work. And it only took a few minutes to get up and running!

Cons

N/A. Only positive experiences with Guusto to date

Hi Andrew, so great to hear you're loving Guusto! Hopefully, all your timely recognition has helped to inspire even better performance from your people. Reach out anytime if we can be any help expanding your program to empower other managers with budgets to rewards their team members. Muucho Guusto :)

Quick and easy to get started rewarding your employees!

We can allow our employees to choose their reward rather than us having to choose or purchase from multiple vendors. It's quick and straightforward to buy various gift cards at once and send them at our leisure. As a new user of Guusto, I can see how this would make easy work of giving our Employees a reward whenever we want with just a few clicks. Sometimes an employee goes above and beyond, so it's a great way to let them know we appreciate all their hard work. Already we've seen an increase in employee morale just from sending them all a little something.

Pros

My favorite feature is the wide variety of merchants that Guusto has. Previously we would pick specific gift cards to give our employees. Now they can pick and choose which gift card they want with ease.

Cons

The funding is quick and easy; however the $500.00 funding for free transactions is slightly on the high side, but I understand that there are costs associated with financial transactions. I'd like to see an option for a $250.00 funding so we wouldn't have to put so much in at once. This isn't a dislike, but I also suggest that there is an option to move some of your funding from CAD to USD and vice versa so we can also reward our employees in the USA without having to do two separate fundings.

Finally a gift card that doesn't hyper-extend your wallet

The app is easy to use, and the customer service is real people!

Pros

Sending somebody a gift card is such a nice gesture, but it's always a bother to have to keep track of another card in your wallet. It's really great to have the option to send that card electronically and not worry about misplacing it or trying to find it among 100 other cards.

Cons

More vendors would be nice, I'm definitely missing some great Vancouver restaurants.

Hi Katarzyna, Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad to hear that you love using Guusto! Our team is working hard to add more partner merchants. Reach out anytime if you have any questions, and thanks for being an awesome Guusto member :) Muucho Guusto, Emma

Gusto great software for all small business owners to use, shows employees you appreciate them

I have only used 3 times now again with no problems , Customer service always responds quickly and will ensure they have solved any issues we may have . That in itself is exceptional.

Pros

Ease of use and recognition options. It takes you step by step . The best part of it is it allows employees to recognize fellow team mates for outstanding work that they do daily without hearing it from Mgrs or Supervisors. It helps make part of our job feel like one big family, working together and appreciating each other .

Cons

I had hard time getting on in the beginning but after some help from customer service I have no problems at all. software is easy

Best way to say Thank You

As a mortgage broker, I want to be able to thank my referral resources. Sometimes I don't have their address and I am worried that they won't get the gift card if mailed to them. With Guusto I can thank my referral source right away and ensure they received it.

Pros

No more worrying about if my client has received their gift card via the mail. I can see the gift card has been send and can remind the client to use the card. It is a great way to say thank you to a referral source as it is quick and easy to use!

Cons

nothing, I just have to get more used to using it.

Hi Danielle, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear Guusto has made gifting your clients easier for you, and made tracking gift expenses a breeze- that's the goal! Feel free to reach out to our support team anytime, and we'd be more than happy to help. Muucho Guusto! P.S. We also love our reminder feature ;)

5 star review

Employee recognition is well received with options of $ value based on the type of recognition.

Pros

Easy to use software with lots of options to choose from.

Cons

It would be nice to see a Visa card option along with the other vendors.

Hi Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review! We're so glad to hear that you love receiving Guusto gifts! Your program administrator can turn on the Mastercard option for you! Reach out anytime if we can be of any help or would like to see anything added to our product roadmap. Muucho Guusto, Emma

Best use of my employee reward $$'s. Saves me time and gets my team what they actually want

simple employee engagement that they actually like.

Pros

Took me 20 seconds to send a reward to an individual or even multiple people at the same time. The best part is the recipient gets to choose what they want to buy and you can customize it so it is within food and beverage or anything on Amazon. Honestly it saved me time because I didn't have to think about gifts and at the end of the day my team got what they wanted. Great way to boost morale for a very limited spend.

Cons

Loved it to be honest. Took me no time to sign-up and send out rewards.

Hi Tim, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review! We look forward to continuing to power your recognition programs. Reach out anytime if we can be any help or would like to see anything added to our product roadmap. Muucho Guusto, Emma

New user review for Guusto - Many options to choose from.

My experience so far with Guusto has been pleasant, I have not yet purchased any products as i am waiting to earn more money before making a larger priced purchase, however so far the site is easy to navigate and can figure it out pretty quickly.

Pros

easy to use when you know what you want, and what funds you would like to use. There are many locations you are able to use the funds from electronics in websites like best-buy to purchasing flight centre vouchers. If you are a foodie , they also have options for gift-cards for restaurants. you are also able to see the options based on your location.

Cons

I found that sometimes it is hard to navigate between the different screens where the funds are , and how to combine them together to purchase a larger priced item. there are different screens for fund amounts, and gift amounts, if they were combined in one area, it would be easier to move the funds between the accounts easier.

Hi David, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear that you love using Guusto. Our next product update will give the platform a fresh new look and feel, and make the user experience even better! Reach out anytime if we can be of help :) Muucho Guusto, Emma

Great for employee recognition - So easy to use

Pros

This is my first time using Guusto, but the overall process was pretty simple and easy to use in order to redeem your money. There is a wide variety of merchants to pick from. Also, I have found that they have great customer support and quick responses, which is great. Guusto also allows you to use their website or their mobile app for your mobile device. I've found that the interface on the website is a little lacky and simple, but the app offers a better interface.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like from the service/platform yet. Platform is very user friendly. Website lacks a little design and more oomph, but it is easy to use and offers everything you need.

Great Experience!

I'm solving the need to connect and show appreciation to my clients without the need to meet in person. The ability to provide such a great user experience on a platform such as Guusto goes a long way. Clients are able to easily receive gifts and select their redemption option within a matter on minutes!

Pros

I loved the ability to be able to send funds to a client or a colleague very easily. The integration and ease of use is definitely a plus. The vendors that are available on Guusto as major companies and the ability for the client from a handful of vendors make it more personal and tailored. Furthermore, you can easily transfer funds from your bank or via emt to load funds into the account and there are no fees!! The platform is very user friendly and our clients appreciate the ease of use and Guusto really adds that personal touch. It's important to appreciate our clients and given Covid it's been difficult to do so but with Guusto it's made it possible!

Cons

I haven't found anything I dislike about the platform thus far, maybe some more tinkering and usage will provide some generic feedback for improvement.

First experience on redeeming gift cards using Guusto

It was amazing as it lists out well the value for each merchandise that can be redeemed, which makes it easy to plan ahead and save time while shopping.

Pros

I had received a gift card from school. The integration with merchandise is excellent. It was amazing to redeem my coupons on the go. There were no glitches, everything went so smooth and I was thrilled. Plus there is so much variety to choose from while redeeming gift cards. The guide available online as well the online support makes it easy to navigate and use the software.

Cons

I am not sure if it has anything to do with the software, I was looking for some questions to be asked using online support on Saturday. It seems that service is not available on the weekends, which is no big deal. But as I was in the store and it was my first experience, I got a bit confused but soon figured out and had great shopping.

Hi Nikita, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review! We're so glad to hear that you loved your Guusto gift. Our support team is available during business hours. Reach out if we can be of any help or would like to see anything added to our product roadmap. Muucho Guusto, Emma

Great & Easy to Use Software

Overall I love the software because it's an easy and convenient way for me to reward my best customers.

Pros

This software is easy to use and has some great auto features. I also like that I could send a gift in a matter of minutes to my clients and reward them for their referrals.

Cons

I don't like the fact that there's a fee to transfer money from my credit card. There are free options available, but the minimum amount you can transfer is $500, that's not realistic.

Hi Michael, thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear Guusto has made gifting quick and simple for you. As Guusto is a free-to-use platform our commission on redeemed gift cards is often less than credit card processing fees. To ensure we can continue to provide a free platform, we charge a 3% credit card transaction fee - you can avoid that by loading funds to your account in advance via cheque or bank transfer. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you need any help doing so, and we'll be more than happy to help. Muucho Guusto :)

Great for customer appreciation

Pros

I am able to send a customer appreciation gifts in minutes after a follow up to correspondence with them.

Cons

Just wish more people were aware of it. Took a few minutes for my customer to understand what it was all about.

Hi Colin, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're so glad to hear that you love using Guusto for digital rewards! Feel free to reach out anytime if you have any questions. Thanks for being an awesome Guusto member :) Muucho Guusto, Emma

A Life Saver!

Guusto has definitely helped with increasing overall employee morale. I get the sense that my team members are enjoying a lot more our rewards system, as opposed to what we had in place before.

Pros

We were using a different kind of rewards system at the company I work for, and it was a "one vendor only" kind of situation. My team members eventually got bored with it, and I felt that I had to find an alternative. Luckily I found Guusto! Registering for it was a breeze and I quickly got the "boredom" problem solved. What I like the best about Guusto is how varied the merchant base is. So many to choose from. Endless possibilities! Also, It's not like a traditional card where I have to carry another gift card around; it's on my phone via the app. As an administrator, it gives me a good track record of who I am giving my gift cards to, for varied purposes. Very organized.

Cons

There are no downsides that I can think of at the moment. The system is user-friendly at its best, easy and convenient to use.

Guusto is simple and effective for WOWing your clients

Great, no complaints at all.

Pros

It is so easy to send out a quick thank you to anyone that you want to leave an impression with. GUUSTO helps you to create Raving Fans in your business and it takes less than a minute which I love

Cons

I guess the only complaint is some people may see the gift/text as potential spam. So you may have to remind people that it is from you. Which is another positive touch point.

Hi Craig, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear Guusto has made gifting easy and memorable for you. As for the risk of potential spam, a great way to avoid that is to create custom branding for your gift emails, or to send them through your own email address. Feel free to contact our support team and they would be more than happy to help you set that up. Muucho Guusto! :)

Guusto Cards Make Employee Recognition Easy!

Great experience, customer service is quick and effective and Guusto has helped us make our employee recognition much more efficient.

Pros

User friendly, quick delivery & schedule option as we don't always want the giftcards to be delivered straight away. Makes sending multiple gift cards at once very easy!

Cons

The only con I can think of is not software related but that the gift card can only be used in one place once you have assigned it to that store. It would be good to eventually possibly have the option to use the giftcard in multiple venues.

Hi Alison, thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear that Guusto has made recognition more efficient for Snap Financial. Your gift recipients can actually split their gifts across multiple merchants (e.g. a $100 Guusto gift can be redeemed for 5 different $20 merchant gift cards). That said, once you've redeemed part of your Guusto gift for a merchant gift card, you would have to use that amount at the selected merchant. I hope this helps. Muucho Guusto :)