All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Jobvite Reviews

Pros

It is a great way to create a electronic trail of contacts and information that go out to applicants. It has been very a great tool to help us increase our applicant satisfaction.

Linda D.

Read the full review
Easy to navigate and manageable, easy to find good and best applicants through this software.

Joanne N.

Read the full review
Our hiring managers and Recruiting Team love using Jobvite because it saves time and money. We have been very pleased with all the features and the company's customer service is outstanding.

Kristina K.

Read the full review

Cons

As a non-admin I can't print all resumes at once, which is frustrating. I also am a bit concerned about accidentally sending an automated rejection note.

Mike H.

Read the full review
Customer services is horrendous - I dont even understanmd how it coudl be so bad.

Read the full review
I dont like it when i look up past candidates, view their application the application date changes to the current date... its confusing.

Natalia C.

Basic to Intermediate ATS

Jobvite does the things a Talent Attraction Pro needs...without a lot of fuss

I have used all major Applicant Tracking and Applicant RM systems. Jobvite is the cleanest of what might be termed the "minimalist" systems. It gets the job done without a lot of fuss. Very user-centric and intuitive, ramp-time is fairly short. Some of the bells (Campaigns, email "slams" etc.) have a steep learning curve; this is problematic for me since I am working specialist positions rather than commodity positions.

Pros

There are three elements with Jobvite that are just the best: 1. Each landing page is clean and consistent. Any TA Pro knows that every implementation of a system like Jobvite is modified to meet the needs of the client. I've used Jobvite at two companies and while there were the expected differences, the overall look, feel and function was essential the same, module to module. 2. Jobvite has done...

Cons

There is one issue that drives me up a wall with Jobvite and it is pervasive throughout the application. Data and information that should be passed to 1. other common applications or 2. stay with the applicant as the applicant is moved within Jobvite to other requisitions (and this is a hyper-common occurrence) JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN. Two examples: 1. Jobvite makes it very easy to send a quick note...

I am loyal to Jobvite!

I love Jobvite! I was introduced to it at my company prior to Behavior Frontiers, and upon my inception at Behavior Frontiers I suggested Jobvite. The owners of the company loved it so we launched it. It has made the hiring process more streamlined, and easier for our team. I love it so much that we are now looking into the on-boarding piece, which I feel, will make it easier for our HR Team and it will be a better candidate experience.

Pros

Everything is housed in one place. Everyone on the team can get access to the information they need. Hiring managers do not need to depend on the recruiter. Pulling reports is super simple. Customer service is always great. Easy application process for candidate. Easy hiring process for hiring team.

Cons

I wish there were more reports available with graphs and pivot tables that are less confusing when you download them on excel.

Paola, Thank you so much for being a Jobvite customer!!! We really appreciate you.

Current Jobvite User

Jobvite was a step up for my company. We out grew our former ATS about 2 years ago. With that said I do not feel that Jobvite it the right fit for our organization. Once our 2 year contact is up I don't foresee us renewing. My company needs to be able to field hundreds of applicant's through our ATS daily. It became very clear shortly after using Jobvite that this software is not meant for a company...

Pros

1. Great Level 1 Customer Service representatives, all you do is call in and someone can help you with a simple question or problem almost immediately. I use this feature often. 2. The site is user friendly, it was easy to teach members of my team how to use it. 3. Publisher tool is awesome! Very easy to post jobs to all social media outlets.

Cons

1. Sub par Level 2 Customer Service Reps, when a level 1 person can not answer your question they pass it off to a level 2 Rep. These level 2 Reps that are assigned to your case are hard to get a hold of. They are reluctant to get on the phone with you. I have had 2 separate instances where I had been passed to a level 2 Reps, I was not impressed with their customer service skills. 2. When we went through the integration process we had many meetings with the integration Rep assigned to use but towards the he fizzled out. We were not fully integrated and he passed us off to the customer service line for further questions.

easy to use, has everything you need

this was a nice upgrade from simpler, cheaper platforms. it's not the most advanced but surely a nice platform that has all you need to keep organized and store many thousands of candidates. you could use this for many years and be just fine.

Pros

this was easy to use and had an well-organized work flow.

Cons

could have used a few more features like knock-out questions or pre-screening features in conjunction with posting reqs

Excellent Product and Service

Overall, Jobvite is a great ATS that integrates with all of our HR and Accounting tools. The customer service and response rate is on par.

Pros

Jobvite offers several options for customizing the dashboard and workflows, and the customer service is great.

Cons

nothing stands out as of yet. It would be nice to have a list of available free API's

User Friendly

Overall my experience is great, I like that Jobvite is easy to use and you can pretty much jump in and start using it and figuring things out without worrying about "messing" anything up. Recruiters and sourcers alike will find that it does not slow down the process and if the company switched to Jobvite they would not be unhappy.

Pros

The pros for Jobvite is that is customizable and really easy to use. You don't need very much training and it links to your social platforms so sending automated announcements is easy!

Cons

Cons about the software are that it can be slow at times and there is not a texting feature YET.

Good ATS for most companies

There are so many ATS options in the market right now, so for an ATS to truly stand out it needs to be superb. Jobvite gets the job done, but doesn't have as many features as some of the more well known systems like Greenhouse.

Pros

Allows Recruiters and Hiring Managers to review, respond, and collaborate on applicants and candidates.

Cons

A little clunky at times, sometimes it would have lag time.

Useful Applicant Tracking System

We moved from Jobvite to Lever while I was on the recruiting team.

Pros

Jobvite was useful for keeping track of the status of requisitions. The status of reqs was easy to identify

Cons

It was difficult to have a candidate-focused perspective when moving candidates through the recruitment process.

Basic to Intermediate ATS

Jobvite ATS has done the job for us and has given us the ability to keep our recruitment management going with applicants. I just wish it was easier to update when needed.

Pros

I like the fact we get a career site that we can customize to our look and feel and I like the Application integration with Indeed and other programmatic job boards. Also the Analytics is really good, but confusing to set up and use.

Cons

I don't like the Admin interface and the ease of use. It took us well over 6 months to build this Jobvite software ATS and its taking even longer to update it to our needs now. We've used it for well over 3 years and I can say I've seen other ATS systems with easier setup and backend use.

"OK" ATS for short term or growth

I had a decent experience with them. The software is good for small companies (or individuals), but i'm not sure how they would do with a company over $100mm in revenue. They do have a built in CRM/relationship management, but it was a basic mirror to others you can find out there.

Pros

Since the people I worked with were remote, having the software cloud-based was definitely a plus. Also, it helps with your onboarding and compliance (though simplistic) which frees up a ton of time.

Cons

There was a lack of exporting and reporting that you can do. Filling out profiles for potential candidates is great, but importing contacts and having it extrapolate all the information was lacking which, taking time to go through profiles and update them manually.

Kevin, thank you so much for being a customer! Feel free to reach out to our CS team and they will be able to help you with customizing your reports!

A Recruiting team's best friend

Overall, a positive experience. We would recommend highly.

Pros

Since we implemented Jobvite, it has been a valuable asset to the Lewis organization, not just the Recruiting team, but to hiring managers and employees. From it's easy-apply features for candidates to its reporting functions to show ROI and /source hiring data, my team and I have been very pleased. The feedback we received from managers and staff have been positive. New employees (with simple training) pick up its features quickly and start using Jobvite right away for interviews, candidate evaluations, social sharing and/or referrals.

Cons

Jobvite has a robust reporting function and we use it for about 2-3 weekly, monthly & annual reports. Some of the other reports are difficult to create on your own, requiring help from your Jobvite rep and/or Jobvite customer service. The Engage portion of Jobvite (an extra feature) hasn't been that successful for us, but that may just be that we need more training. Either way, we don't use it much. Also, integration is a factor. If an organization has a separate HRIS, identify integration possibilities.

David, thank you so much! We appreciate you!

Recruiting through social media was not this much easy before I was recommended with Jobvite from a old colleague

Pros

Jobvite is based upon Continuous Candidate Engagement (CCE), which aims to modernize the recruitment space. It is a candidate focused recruiting model which has so many pros to have a look upon. It helps companies recruit candidates with meaningful experiences at the correct time, in the right way, from the very first look. Jobvite is built on a platform which uses automation and intelligence to increase...

Cons

Although Jobvite seems to be a boon in Modern Recruitment Process, it has some disadvantages as well. Firstly, it is an application which is not refined as it contains so many errors and bugs. System lags frequently, and sometimes over filter candidates. Despite being run by automation and intelligence, it is much more a manually operated system. Long clunky log in process is also highlighted as a disadvantage. There are some issues with its upgrades and performances. Its customer support feature isn't functioning as smooth as desired. Another problem with Jobvite is that it is more of a Requisition focused rather than candidate focused. Thus, finding the real candidates is somewhat a tough job with Jobvite!

Good overall, but could use a few tweaks

Pros

Jobvite is one of the more competitively priced recruiting systems out there. There are premium products out there that I loved, however they would have cost almost twice as much as Jobvite, which I couldn't justify for probably 10% better functionality. It's super easy to use from both a recruiter standpoint as well as an admin standpoint. The key feature of sending Jobvites makes it super easy for employees to send out (and for us to track) referrals. As an admin, I LOVE the ability to chat with a tech support person from the tool vs. calling and being on hold for hours, only to be read to from a script vs. speaking with someone who can problem solve.

Cons

Jobvite emails come from the Jobvite email address and do not allow you to embed a signature. Because of this, we do not use Jobvite for candidate communications (other than the standard "thanks for applying" email that all applicants receive. There's also no way to BCC Jobvite to track these external emails in the system. We are a smaller company (350) and our recruiters are more senior, however this...

If you are thinking about it- just do it!

Just a point to note and not really a negative to the platform, but it is something that Jobvite folks can help to make the system even more friendly to those state and local Government folks looking for an ATS platform. Jobvite is a social media recruitment platform so the whole process from hire to on-boarding is meant to be quick and efficient- the platform is more tailored to the modern day business...

Pros

Support is great! Ease of use once set up correctly! Flexible and adaptable to business needs but within reason! Reliable and consistent!

Cons

Thank you for your review Duc, we appreciate you!

State of the art social media recruiting platform with a lackluster recruiting workflow.

Pros

The Social Media platform integration is still best in class. It works well and allows easy visibility for your company's jobs across all social media platforms.

Cons

There are several things, but the actual ATS part of the system seems to have been designed as an afterthought. The workflow is not intuitive and there are too many features that just are not there for a modern search firm, and I imagine it would be very frustrating for an internal corporate recruiter as well. The worst feature though is their enforced branding through email. If you use Jobvite, every...

Complete ATS

As I currently work with another software, I miss a lot of the great functionalities Jobvite has and the freedom within it for the hiring manager to define each requisition flow/process.

Pros

Jobvite is a complete and multifunctional ATS. The candidate process can be tailored to each requisition need due to the multiple statuses, screening types and contact options. It feels like an actual flow and it makes it easier to follow the candidate journey and keep track of the email sent and received. Bulk emailing and bulk change of status are also 2 great tools - which I use to give for granted but I don't have in the other ATS I use for m current product (SF).

Cons

1. No access to knock out form templates + no option to customize basic templates 2. Not all entities/products are selectable when posting a JD 3. when searching a candidate name in the top bar, it should be made default that the search shows candidates in your own req. (With then the option to see all). Most hiring managers would be looking for their specific candidates.

Martina, thank you so much! We really appreciate you!

Jobvite Review

The ability to have all candidates in one place and run reporting on the several data points has been very valuable. The reporting is still a work in progress for our needs. Since using Jobvite we have been able to provide reliable reporting to our hiring managers and executive team.

Pros

It serves as a receptacle for all candidates, the ability to communicate with multiple candidates at one time. It's a time saver. The reporting is helpful, the product is easy to navigate. It serves as a one stop product for all things recruiting related from, communicating with hiring managers to candidates and everything in between.

Cons

The reporting could be stronger, an more fluid approach with LinkedIn Recruiter, and better email options. The ability to add a signature in the email templates that doesn't look generic.

Vince, thank you so much! We appreciate you!

JobVite is clearly the current #1 ATS for a reason!!!

Pros

The product is very robust and allows for virtually every aspect of our current recruiting process to be made much more streamlined and efficient. Also, our implementation manager is wonderfully attentive, responsive, and highly insightful, making her an absolute dream come true business partner to guide us through the transition process.

Cons

As to be expected, we experienced an almost complete drop-off in communication from our initial point of contact (sales rep) once we signed the contract. While we fully expected that, he could have been more hands-on and clear with next steps, making all required connections, and providing a more seamless transition to those next-level business partners assisting us in the transition. It would have...

My Jobvite experience in the first 6 months

Overall, I think, JV is an underused application with what it could do an as a recruitment tool, reporting tool, and an administrative user tool. However, there have been situations when asked to run a particular report. One would think, JV would be able to run it because those fields are in options fields within the program. Unfortunately, some of our report requests are not available. There's always room for improvement.

Pros

I like there are many things I like about JV. Figuring they system out wasn't as difficult as I anticipated. I learned fairly quickly how to maneuver around the system. I really like learning what I can get out of the reports and still learning there is so much more there is to be learned throughout the system.

Cons

There are some things that I don't like about this ATS, in general, as there is a lot of toggling around to different screens which takes time. However, I haven't had much experience working with other ATS's to make a fair comparison. There has been frustration getting instant online help in a timely manner. JV may or may not have this as an option, but online learning courses. I use this ATS, not as a recruiter, but more as an administrator monitoring all new WW jobs posted to ensure all new postings have continuity, consistent messaging, spelling errors, along with a gender-neutral tone.

Great ATS that's Constantly Improving

Overall I have had a good experience with Jobvite and I really like how we are able to post positions simultaneously to all the best job boards.

Pros

It's great for applicant tracking as well as automating certain things like candidate scheduling, mass messaging, and resume review. Publisher is also great for automating LinkedIn posts that advertise positions. We recently started using engage which allows us to setup web/email marketing campaigns which is a great feature for targeting niche candidates like people in tech.

Cons

When I email candidates via Jobvite, all of their messages are attached to the same email which can sometimes be confusing and has caused me to miss emails from them when they all come in at the same time. I also wish that Jobvite had a function where the HR team could approve the offer letter once it has been generated before it gets sent to the candidate.

Solid Product

Once fully operational, Jobvite has performed very well overall.

Pros

Excellent candidate engagement functionality and the on-boarding tools are top notch. The interactive support/help tools are very helpful and intuitive.

Cons

The admin module is not always intuitive and it can take a few tries to find the right screen for making changes. Additionally, the implementation model is a challenge, as there is no single person accountable to keeping the project on track.

Steven, thank you! We appreciate you!

Jobvite rocks

We get rave reviews from candidates during the onboarding experience.

Pros

I love that the product is so customizable and integrates nicely with our HRIS systems. I also love that it really helps with branding and creating a wonderful candidate experience.

Cons

I had issues with turn over of my account manager on the sales side. I also have had to call or use the chat feature a lot and find that a dedicated customer support team per accounts would be the best route to take. instead, I always get differnt peopel with a differnt level of product or account knowledge and I find myself repeating to them. I'd love to see more premade reports in the system. We live in the world of Data and It needs to be easier to data mine the system

Maggie, we are so happy to hear that you are loving Jobvite and so are your candidates! I let our Sales Leader and head of Support know your concerns and suggestions.

Helps our Recruiting Needs as a Small Business

It gets the job done and it's useful for us as a small business to have a place where people can apply online without building our own application process on our website. It's simple for applicants to fill out, but it is time-consuming on our end to get the applications ready.

Pros

I like that you are able to put pretty much anything and everything on the screening forms. So many other software/websites make their application so simplistic that we barely get any information from our candidates other than a resume. We have a full application that we like our candidates to fill out so it is nice to be able to put all the questions we want on the screening form. It's also a convenient way to keep all of our recruiting needs in one spot.

Cons

It's not as user-friendly as I would like it. Creating the screening forms is very time-consuming. It's difficult to be able to delete requisitions or candidates which I understand, but at the same time, it would be useful to have. I inherited the software from our previous HR rep and there were so many things that were incorrect and what not and it's really difficult to clean up requsitions. I'd also prefer if we could turn off the general application as we get so many resumes for positions that sometimes don't even exist.

Easy to use but still can get better

It's very easy to maintain data in the tool and hence our Talent Acquisition Team's work is more transparent to the stakeholders. We also get to know where are the delays in the interview process or offer approval process

Pros

- It's very consumer friendly. If the consumer hasn't used any ATS tool ever, Jobvite has a very easy UI and anyone can pick it up quite quickly without any formal training. - I really appreciate the quick help I get from the Customer Support team, they are just simply awesome.

Cons

I would rather write "What could be better" rather than writing any cons It will be really great if the users can create more and more reports rather than going back and forth with your team, there are many times that there is some amount of data that we require but we can't create the report from scratch and have to keep scrolling through already available reports

Loving Jobvite!

We used to use another, more simple ATS that didn't allow for candidates to be taken through a workflow, or even allow managers to submit feedback. We paired that with Google Sheets, and everything just got messy. We've been using Jobvite now for about a year, and it's really simplified my life, and kept things organized.

Pros

I like the intuitive way that I can track, and take candidates through the workflow. It allows me to see at a glance where my candidates are which helps me plan what needs to be done, and adjust sourcing. Jobvite also allows me to communicate clearly and instantly with hiring managers, as they have access to see where candidates are as well, and we can keep feedback all together.

Cons

My only con of Jobvite is that when I search a candidate's name, maybe a letter or two off, Jobvite will say there isn't anyone in the system with that name. So it's important to spell your candidate's name correctly. I wish it would bring up similarly spelled candidates, but other than that, I've enjoyed using Jobvite.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.