Additional information for LearnUpon LMS
Key features of LearnUpon LMS
View All Features
- Course content
- Exams & certifications
- Users & groups
- ILT / webinars
- Mobile eLearning
- Discussion forum
- Salesforce Integration
- Single Sign-on
- Automated notifications
- Supports PowerPoint, PDF, Word, Video & Audio
- Batch User Upload and Batch Course Enrollment options
- License out courses to client portals
- Modern Web 2.0 / HTML5 User Interface with iPad support
- Available in 11 languages
- Classroom Based Training (Instructor Led Training)
- Export reporting data to excel and PDF
- Rich Text and image editor
- Assignments, Surveys & Certificates
- two-way RESTful API
- Badges, points and leaderboards
- Comprehensive knowledge base
Deliver consistent, effective training to everyone across the organization including employees, partners, and customers with LearnUpon.
With LearnUpon LMS, all course content, data, and training materials are stored in one handy place.
Upload existing course content using formats such as Word, PowerPoint, PDF, video and audio files.
Create examinations, quizzes, and surveys within the system to assess learner performance and gather feedback.
A full suite of reporting tools provide users with data on uptake, progression, and performance.