Push Operations

Payroll, HR, Scheduling, Time Tracking for small businesses

visit website

Push Operations Reviews

Pros

Our experience has been excellent very professional ad very helpful.

Clint T.

Easy to use and very convenient. Love the ability to login and adjust hours for our guys.

Martin B.

The platform is easy to use and incredibly intuitive. Restaurants have an incredibly transient workforce so we love systems that are easy to learn quickly.

Suman D.

Cons

This is a tough question as it is very hard to find something that I dislike.

Jo B.

Sometimes processing of the ROE is not instance as it is in other payroll programs that I use. And no reminder email if by change I missed processing one of the payrolls.

Jennifer D.

Multiple ways to do a few things, and that I have on occasion selected the wrong method to complete a task.

Gary K.

4.6

Takes away the stresses of payroll

The easiest payroll system ever! complimented by an amazing support team. It doesn't get any better than Push Operations for payroll

Pros

this is the easiest payroll system I have ever used! It is easy to maneuver your way around the system and it is so quick to complete. I have never been able to complete payroll faster than this system. This frees me up for getting on with other work. The support team are amazing! They are always so very helpful and courteous

Cons

This is a tough question as it is very hard to find something that I dislike. If I really had to think of something I guess it would be that if I complete an offrun and there has been a stat day, I have to remember to make that calculation and add it to the run

Review on Push Operations

It's been overall very positive.

Pros

Very intuitive, very easy to use. Small business, so they listen to what you need, and if there are any issue

Cons

Customer service can be a bit slow sometimes; but often it's because I want something that added to the program that doesn't already exist.

Hey Mike, Thanks for the awesome review! We appreciate the honest feedback and we are always working on ways to improve new feature requests. -Tianna

The features are very basic; I would like to see more HRIS functions as the HR items are primitive

Pros

The look of the sight is appealing. It is easy for Managers to get comfortable with the software. Easy payroll application; I process payroll for 5 companies and use the application on a daily basis. I'm happy with the support that PUSH offers.

Cons

I would like to see more use of the HR functions. I also find that there some functions that can be streamlined.

Best thing to come around for the restaurant industry

Our experience has been excellent very professional ad very helpful!

Pros

Very easy to use and the scheduling made our lives easier!

Cons

There isn't much we don't like! I would like to see if Push could talk to our POS company so our labour reports could work with our system!!

Hi Clint, thank you so much for the kind review. We're so happy to hear that your use of Push has made your life easier! - Trena

Push - scheduling

Overall, the experience has been above average. Guest experience is great.

Pros

My team uses the scheduling feature. This saves several hours, with the team adding in their own availability and admin using the information to schedule 2 -3 weeks out.

Cons

If employees work in more than one class, under the same company, they don't get just 1 T4 but up to 6 of them. It's a hassle.

Hey Teena, Thank you for the review and we appreciate the honesty. I would like to try and fix the T4 issue you are having. Can you send a bit more information about it to support@pushoperations.com? -Tianna

Re: Review on Push Operations Payroll Feature

I am a one man show and Push Operations' Payroll Feature has enabled me to spend my limited time on being an effective leader focusing on the operations for the furtherance of the company rather than doing daily tasks to stay intact.

Pros

Automated stat pay calculations, clock ins/outs, user empowered communication platform such as staff leaving special requests such as vacation pay, incorrect punch in/out notes, etc.

Cons

I can't really pin point anything at this point but if I had to leave a feedback on its challenges are the development of its mobile apps to feature more wholesome and advanced usability for admin users.

Hello Rick, So glad we can help make your life easier! We have lots of new mobile features coming down the pipeline to help admins do more away from their desks. - Tianna

Making Payroll Easy

PUSH has afforded us a level of transparency allowing us to drill down and understand exactly where our labour dollars are being spent; by the department, position, employee, and even the hour. By using PUSH, we have streamlined our payroll processing allowing us to reduce not only the time it takes to run a payroll but also our overall labour costs.

Pros

The software is straight forward and easy to learn. It has allowed us to better match staffing to demand and most importantly, control our labour costs. The support staff are friendly, responsive and very knowledgeable. They intuitively understand hourly labour in the hospitality sector.

Cons

If PUSH could provide product updates faster it would be appreciated as there are a few areas for improvement with the software (i.e. employees cannot view timesheets on the time clock). But we are grateful for the platform they have developed and the support they continue to provide and are confident that their development team will have a solution within a few months.

Hey, Thanks for the great review! The employee clock ins and clock outs can be seen in the employees Push Scheduler once the hours are approved. We are moving away from time sheets because the changes on the sheets could not be tracked and sending it direct to the employees app gave them a greater line of sight. If you have a special case and have not heard from us yet can you contact support@pushoperations.com and we can do our best to make the system work for you. - Tianna

OUTSTANDING Do-It-Yourself Payroll and Scheduling Product! Goodby ADP and Ceridian!

Pros

We moved from ADP and it was a night and day difference. The ease of running payroll and setting up a weekly schedule is hardly worth comparison. As well, the integration between timekeeping, scheduling, and running payroll makes services like ADP seem like complete dinosaurs. No need for a clunky time-clock - employees clock in and out on an iPad. Holidays are automatically calculated - Yay! I literally spend about 2 minutes to run payroll. Finally, submitting an ROE is as easy as clicking one button. Two major headaches removed from my workflow. This industry has been waiting a long time for a product like this. Don't think twice about moving to Push. Rid yourself of the pains of payroll and scheduling.

Cons

Navigating user permissions and categories can be confusing at times. There have been a couple of times where I have had to contact customer support in order to locate a user permission.

Using push has saved me at least 10 hours per month with scheduling and payroll services.

Pros

I love the web interface. It's clear and easy to use and makes running payroll a breeze. Scheduling is incredibly easy and allowing different users separate permissions has helped me a lot in terms of delegating certain tasks to different staff. I have referred many people to push, and I will continue to do so.

Cons

I don't like that the website does not work very well from phone/tablets. I can't approve hours or shift changes unless I'm at a desktop/laptop. This is quite annoying and I hope that you can fix this issue in the coming months.

Fantastic Product!

Excellent Product, Fantastic Support, Easy to Use, Professional & Concise

Pros

The personal support and the emailed chat conversation that is provided after getting assistance. The reps are amazing!

Cons

The "online manual" is not very helpful at all. That is definitely balanced out by the level/style of customer support provided though.

Hey Paula, Thanks for the great review! - Tianna

Push Software

We use a third party to process payroll and use push to generate the information

Pros

Ease of use for the staff plus accountability for time off an shift change requests.

Cons

Some of the challenges handling administrators access.

Hey Craig, Glad the system is working for you. If you notice access to be difficult we would love more information on that feedback. Contact our support email and let us know what is causing you problems. We may be able to fix it. Contact support@pushoperations.com. - Tianna

Great product for small/medium company

Labor management, scheduling and time & attendance issues.

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to setup, excellent customer service.

Cons

Could use some more reporting for auditing. Does not interface with Quickbooks yet.

Thanks for the great review! If you want to send an idea in on reports you think we could be missing you can do to "submit an idea" at the bottom of our home page. We would love to learn more about the reports you want to see. - Tianna

Good Service

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't capture employees login.

Hey Martin, Thanks for the great feedback. The system should be catching those employee logins. If you notice this continuing to happen please contact our support team at support@pushoperations.com and we can work on fixing that for you. - Tianna

Time Saving

Pros

The ease of running payroll with this system saves so much time and stress.

Cons

One very small issue is that when you are creating push messages if it times out your draft is not saved.

Hello Tara, Thank you for your great review of Push Operations. I think your draft idea is a great one. We have an idea submission page that goes straight to our development team. Here is the link so you can submit your idea to us. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-bTEf6w4YGh-66trd3MKfxBX-C-pQJqEPO1ypLFvX_xHlYQ/viewform

Easy program for both staff and management to use

Pros

The ability it gives the staff to find their own replacements for shifts. I can post the schedule and if anyone wants to trade or give up a shift, I know that the other person has accepted the change by the shift swap request.

Cons

I have been using the system since April 2017 and have not found anything to complain about. The least liked feature would be the employee request screen that lists all asked for requests. Would be nice to sort by date and hide last years requests.

Use friendly

Push makes it easy to run payroll and has been a reliable user friendly system.

Pros

Easy to use. Simple step by step online manuals. Excellent live chat option for assistance the reps in customer service are phenomenal.

Cons

that it caters to restaurant scheduling. We are a hotel and would love to see the system grow and be able to code: hotel occupancy, arrivals and departures so that we could use the scheduling system in full.

Hey Krista, Thanks for the feedback I will tell my team about the feedback you have provided. I don't believe there is a plan to expand this year but it may be something we look at in the future. - Tianna

Push makes it easy!

Push takes care of our payroll so we can focus our efforts and energy on our top priority - providing exceptional service to those experiencing fertility struggles!

Pros

Push takes the reign on payroll so we don't have to worry about if things are correct or not, they get it right every time! It makes our company flow so much better and takes away a lot of anxiety and stress.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but when you submit a question to them you receive an auto e message saying they have received it. Getting another email, without the answer is not great, I would prefer to just wait for my answer.

Hello Jaclyn, Thanks for the great review! I understand getting the extra email can always be a little frustrating but we found that extra email helped people confirm we got the request, lowering the amount of people who emailed us a second time and helped us lower our response time. - Tianna

Push has been fantastic, I have cut the time down on processing my scheduling and payroll

Pros

The ease of having my schedule combined with my staff clock in and clock out, and have it communicate with my payroll has saved time and money doing stat count backs, processing ROEs T4s and really just everything.

Cons

The scheduling module still needs work for ease of use, but is a work in progress. Excellent upgrades have been made in the year and a half that we have been using it. I am sure this will continue.

Moving to Push was the best thing we could have done!

Pros

Payroll for 60 employees takes minutes. Extremely cost effective. We scan all employee documents and upload the files to the individual record eliminating hard copies. Scheduling is a breeze and easy to learn. Customer support is the absolute best. If you have a restaurant you NEED Push.

Cons

Admin permissions can be a little confusing. Mobile functionality is somewhat lacking at this time

Great software for keeping track of daily activities.

It helps the store fun effeciently as possible and presents itself very user friendly.

Pros

It is very easy to use and navigate so that I can teach our newest recruits with no problem.

Cons

The side icons can be a bit confusing as some of the wording is the same.

Good software has really improved our payroll processing

Pros

The payroll processing is really helpful for my team and has really improved our processes. I appreciate that I can see who else is on vacation when approving requests.

Cons

The entire program could be more intuitive. It is also quite slow to load. I wish there was more option for customization.

Hi Rosa, Thanks so much for the review! Your comments are very important to us. Are there are specific modules or areas of the system that you find slow? I'm curious because our Dev team is currently working on speed optimizations within a few areas and would like to find out if it helps when released.

Push is saving me lots of time on the daily tasks, payroll is done faster than before I used "Push

Pros

Payroll can be done online from anywhere, I don't have to go in my business and have to write cheques. The time capture is easy, no more spread sheets, and the staff likes the system as well.

Cons

Upgrades for the tablet should be done automatically, or announced per email. Otherwise I do not have any problems with the software or tablet.

Good payroll software for our Restaurant.

Pros

I work at a small Thai restaurant and needed a good payroll software that was easy and fast and this one didn't disappoint. I tried a few others but this one worked well for our needs. I liked the interface and it was pretty intuitive as well. My manager and I have been using for a little while and would recommend.

Cons

It could have a little more q&a page to answer questions when learning but the customer support was good as well. I would like to use more to fully understand.

Hey Jippy, Thank you for the excellent review. I am glad that Push has worked for your restaurant. Thanks for suggesting more Q & A's I think that is a great idea.If you have any specific issues you want us to work on please email me at contact@pushoperations.com and I would be happy to help you out and make sure those are built out for the next new user! - Tianna

PUSH review

Overall, it's been a great experience that has expedited our payroll adventures at the company. From manual work to streamlining it online, we have increased our capacity to serve our employees and efficiently handling new problems that arise.

Pros

PUSH is easy to navigate once brief overview of the online platform is reviewed. The photo clock in and clock out serves as an efficient and convenient way for employees and employers to match hours to a given schedule as well.

Cons

There are many features and sometimes one function on the top tab must be entered before being able to access a page of interest such as earnings and deductions which could create increased time spent on accessing some functions.

Hey Rebecca, Thanks for the great review! The feedback you offered is great. If you could send more information to support@pushoperations.com. - Tianna

Payroll is not longer labour intensive for the accounting department

Free up labour intensive data entry and data transfer between various pages / spreadsheets/ programs. Free up time from payroll administrator to look up info for others, as all users have access to the info that they needed without the need to go through payroll department.

Pros

Transparency (managers and staff can check info themselves), Ease of approval between managers and accounting, and Smooth workflow from scheduling

Cons

Mobile feature could improve to get close to full experience from the web, especially on the accounting side.