Push Operations Reviews

4.56/5 (27 reviews)

Jo Bullock

Takes away the stresses of payroll

Reviewed 2018-11-19

The easiest payroll system ever! complimented by an amazing support team. It doesn't get any better than Push Operations for payroll

Paul Smith

OUTSTANDING Do-It-Yourself Payroll and Scheduling Product! Goodby ADP and Ceridian!

Reviewed 2018-02-06

We moved from ADP and it was a night and day difference. The ease of running payroll and setting up a weekly schedule is hardly worth comparison. As well, the integration between timekeeping, scheduling, and running payroll makes services like ADP seem like complete dinosaurs. No need for a clunky time-clock - employees clock in and out on an iPad. Holidays are automatically calculated - Yay! I literally spend about 2 minutes to run payroll. Finally, submitting an ROE is as easy as clicking one button. Two major headaches removed from my workflow. This industry has been waiting a long time for a product like this. Don't think twice about moving to Push. Rid yourself of the pains of payroll and scheduling.

Brad Silberg

Using push has saved me at least 10 hours per month with scheduling and payroll services.

Reviewed 2017-12-28

I love the web interface. It's clear and easy to use and makes running payroll a breeze. Scheduling is incredibly easy and allowing different users separate permissions has helped me a lot in terms of delegating certain tasks to different staff. I have referred many people to push, and I will continue to do so.

Janelle Davidson

Easy program for both staff and management to use

Reviewed 2018-05-07

The ability it gives the staff to find their own replacements for shifts. I can post the schedule and if anyone wants to trade or give up a shift, I know that the other person has accepted the change by the shift swap request.

Paula Mason

Fantastic Product!

Reviewed 2019-02-26

Excellent Product, Fantastic Support, Easy to Use, Professional & Concise

Anonymous

Making Payroll Easy

Reviewed 2019-01-24

PUSH has afforded us a level of transparency allowing us to drill down and understand exactly where our labour dollars are being spent; by the department, position, employee, and even the hour. By using PUSH, we have streamlined our payroll processing allowing us to reduce not only the time it takes to run a payroll but also our overall labour costs.

Debra Williams

Push has been fantastic, I have cut the time down on processing my scheduling and payroll

Reviewed 2017-12-28

The ease of having my schedule combined with my staff clock in and clock out, and have it communicate with my payroll has saved time and money doing stat count backs, processing ROEs T4s and really just everything.

Swede Ewing

Moving to Push was the best thing we could have done!

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Payroll for 60 employees takes minutes. Extremely cost effective. We scan all employee documents and upload the files to the individual record eliminating hard copies. Scheduling is a breeze and easy to learn. Customer support is the absolute best. If you have a restaurant you NEED Push.

Clint Thompson

Very good one of the bright positive experiences in our industry

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Flexibility and user friendly!! If is the best thing for our staff and managment for scheduling and requesting time off!! Great for both staff & managers

Rosa Meyer

Good software has really improved our payroll processing

Reviewed 2017-12-20

The payroll processing is really helpful for my team and has really improved our processes. I appreciate that I can see who else is on vacation when approving requests.

Alfons Bauer

Push is saving me lots of time on the daily tasks, payroll is done faster than before I used "Push

Reviewed 2017-12-30

Payroll can be done online from anywhere, I don't have to go in my business and have to write cheques. The time capture is easy, no more spread sheets, and the staff likes the system as well.

Kevin Tang

Payroll is not longer labour intensive for the accounting department

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Free up labour intensive data entry and data transfer between various pages / spreadsheets/ programs. Free up time from payroll administrator to look up info for others, as all users have access to the info that they needed without the need to go through payroll department.

Julie Kwan

Payroll Software for Restaurants

Reviewed 2016-12-21

Push Operations is a payroll / scheduling software for restaurants. If you're a restaurant, its a solution you should definitely look into as the features are tailored specifically to your operations.

Krista Thomas

Use friendly

Reviewed 2019-02-22

Push makes it easy to run payroll and has been a reliable user friendly system.

Penny Livadaras

They have been great to work with.

Reviewed 2018-05-03

time savings and accurate reporting

Steve Gardner

Overall good expeirience

Reviewed 2017-12-28

I find it easy to look at schedules and see daily rosters. I also like that everyone is on direct payment vs the cheques we used to have to issue. Overall having schedules and payroll integrated makes sense for our business

Sherri Reinhart

Everything in one place and at my fingertips!

Reviewed 2017-12-07

The program is user friendly, it simplifies everyday tasks, and reduces the risk of error. All the team member info I need is available in one place through reporting that I can customize to my needs.

Rebecca H

PUSH review

Reviewed 2019-03-08

Overall, it's been a great experience that has expedited our payroll adventures at the company. From manual work to streamlining it online, we have increased our capacity to serve our employees and efficiently handling new problems that arise.

Jennifer Duval

User friendly, a great program

Reviewed 2018-05-08

that in one full complete payroll program. That we can log in from any where and have full control of the payroll.

Gary Kivenko

Very efficient and scales easily to meet my needs for the organization.

Reviewed 2018-01-08

Easy to manage team member information. We have grown our business by 3x over the course of the last 12 months, and this application has made payroll administration manageable.

Anonymous

Pretty decent payroll and time & attendance software. Easy to use, good support, good value.

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Easy to use, visually appealing, pretty reliable. There is a smooth layout and it is pretty intuitive for navigating around the site.

Krystle Samson

The features are very basic; I would like to see more HRIS functions as the HR items are primitive

Reviewed 2018-05-10

The look of the sight is appealing. It is easy for Managers to get comfortable with the software. Easy payroll application; I process payroll for 5 companies and use the application on a daily basis. I'm happy with the support that PUSH offers.

KRISTEL DEBARRAS

The push team has been great to work with.

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Help improve the accuracy and calculations of our payroll. With the customization that we require, they were able to make it happen and support is great.

Brendon Kuhn

Push is very user friendly, and easy to navigate following the initial tutorial.

Reviewed 2017-12-22

The ease of process payroll and adding earnings/deductions is the biggest draw for me, and is what pulled me away from Payworks to Push.

Wesley Macneil

From implementation to daily use, Grace our Client Success manager has been incredible. Good produc

Reviewed 2017-12-21

Much simplified and faster payroll process as well as greater oversight and control over labour costs.