Recruit CRM Reviews

Pros

Awesome support, fast and patient with me. They are the best software firm I have utilized in 40 years of recruiting.

Bob M.

Sajra B.

I give this company, the product and the people my very best recommendation, I couldn’t be happier with my decision. They have the best customer service I have ever experienced.

Jensina B.

Cons

A bit confuse with all the information you can ad.

Thaiz S.

Some features were missing but I heard they would be added in 3 weeks so nothing else at the moment.

Elia I.

No integration of a chatbot (yet) and no native app (yet).

Dominique D.

Excellent Customer Service + Functions + Price

Transcript

Stefani B.: Hi everyone. My name is Stefani and I am a founder of a company. I give Recruit CRM a three...

Exactly what we were looking for

We appreciate the staff of RecruitCRM every day. From the moment we engaged with their personal demonstration we knew that their dedication to continuously improve their product was equal to their attention to detail. This company knows what it takes to develop a superior product that is making us successful

Pros

Narrowing down a feature or benefit our company appreciates most about RecruitCRM is not an easy task. Not only is it one of the most intuitive software programs for both business development and candidate placement, using RCRM has fast-tracked our ability to land business and place candidates from day one. But if there is one measure to compare to other systems, the simplicity to customize the every area of the program to reflect our internal process is among our most used and most appreciated benefit.

Cons

We knew that no program would be able to deliver everything on our wish list but RecruitCRM is close. In the rare instance we request something that is currently unavailable, we learn that the programmers are usually already working on a solution and that they can provide a work-around until the next upgrade. That said, we are anxiously awaiting the roll-out of custom report features so we can drill down better for comparative analysis.

Great product even better team

I love working with RecruitCRM. Very easy to use software with multiple features, a really amazing google extension addon, and a mobile app. Has all of the features, I need.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at RecruitCRM are amazing. The features are very straightforward and easy to use. However, if you run into an issue, the team has been more than willing to go out of their way to get you an answer. Great support and now that they have a mobile app, it's a very smart play

Cons

My only beef with RecruitCRM is with API integration. They offer it and it's very easy to implement. BUt you have to be on their enterprise package which increases the cost of each user across the board. A minimal concern but still a concern for our small business.

Good product with some room for improvement

Good system. Easy to navigate. Would recommend.

Pros

Has most features you need. Clean look. REALLY GOOD SUPPORT.

Cons

It is a young system and some features are still missing. But the support team adds them quite quickly.

Don't believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it's all a scam

The system looked great to begin with, the sales process was easy and there was lots of communication. They got way too greedy and have ruined a potentially awesome ATS/CRM by chasing quick bucks and not delivering what is promised.

Pros

It looked like it could do everything, but it can't, and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will gaslight you when you hold him to his word

Cons

I started speaking with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as part of my process to find a new ATS and CRM 3 months ago. He promised that RecruitCRM would be able to integrate with my usual job board API's to multi-post jobs and accept candidates, eliminating the need for BroadBean or another multi-poster. This functionality wasn't a feature when we started speaking, but I was promised numerous times...

We're extremely sorry that your interaction with us while exploring new ATS systems left you with such a negative view. As a team, we work hard to make our customers happy & successful. All our 5-star reviews here attest to this endeavor. Recruit CRM is primarily an ATS+CRM and thus does not specialize in Commercial Job Distribution apart from the handful of free job boards we let our users auto-post...

We love Recruit CRM!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always great with helping us out, even though all the self-help videos are awesome. It has all the functionality we could want including extras that we havn't had with other CRMs like parsing from LinkedIn which we love.

Pros

The interface is easy to use and understand, it looks modern while still having all the functionality needed.

Cons

So far there aren't any complaints about Recruit CRM

Customer support and intuitive UI + customizable.

Thanks!

Pros

Nice overview, intuitive UI and it's very customizable. But what I like MOST is the awesome customer support, they have a hands-on approach are always available to give personal advice through calls or video messages. I hope this never changes in Recruit CRM; the personal approach is what I think really sets them apart and make the subscription worth the buck.

Cons

Smaller things such as an overview of all notifications. But I've addressed these ideas to customer support and they will implement these changes. It would be even better if they could update these functionalities daily; but that's probably not realistic because there are so many users and they have to prioritize. Honestly, can't complain.

Excellent Product

From soup to nuts my experience has been great. I am starting to use the product daily. This CRM pays for itself. I am learning that the product is very easy but there are so many features that I should be cashing in on. Customer service is by far A+. There are never any issues with this CRM. If I have a question on how to use a certain feature they respond. They take there time and make sure you are satisfied.

Pros

Recruit CRM is very easy to use. I was able to tailor it in a way that works for me. It is very easy to setup.

Cons

I have ZERO cons with this product or their customer support!!!

Great product, exited for the future

Especially as a self-employed solo recruiter it is super easy and fast to use, although I need to admit that I cannot give an opinion about how good it works for teams (I would suggest still very fine).

Pros

The setup is super easy and the best thing is that you can customize nearly everything to suit your needs. I was used to filter my candidates by skill codes - that field did not exist before. So you just go to settings and create the field you need - you can even decide if you want it to be a dropdown, open text or loads of different options. Also the Chrome Extension is super helpful and saves tons of time.

Cons

Havent found a Con so far; everytime I thought about "oh this is missing" I contacted the support and in most cases those were fields that I could edit myself.

Modern tool for a modern executive search company

Very smooth, easy to learn and work with. A lot of features that speed up your work. Great tool! 10/10.

Pros

Very responsive, professional and friendly support. Fast onboarding and intuititive software with a lot of tailoring options. Being an entrepreneurial company, the speed of progress with the software is amazing, i.e. mobile app is a great help.

Cons

Ability to choose the data centers / locations where the data is stored is included only in the most expensive program, but we don't find this a dealbreaker.

Overall great

Great :)

Pros

Customer Support Usability UX/UI Features Continuous improvement

Cons

No real cons. Only the e-mail is a bit hard to connect if you have strict company policy. RCRM has a lot of options to connect though

Best Recruiting Software I have used

I have run large scale external recruiting agencies since 2007 and launched my new agency last year. I have used Bullhorn, Crelate, and other software and have always been frustrated by the experience, lack features, and the time it takes to make edits or additions. When I researched Recruiting Software for my new agencies I knew what I wanted and what I didn't like. After demoing Recruit CRM I knew it was the right platform for my teams' needs. Recruit CRM is THE FIRST Recruiting Software that all my users like and update regularly without complaining. Time is money for recruiters and having a Recruiting Software that meets our needs is priceless. I highly recommend Recruit CRM.

Pros

Great UX/UI. Easily Customizable. Easy to update and navigate through. Easy to digest Data and Reports. Easy to use and integrate Jobs Page into our company website. ATS is efficient and time-effective. Drag-and-Drop functionality for candidate pipelines makes moving people through the pipeline quick and easy. Email integration. Fully functional Chrome Extension lets me update profiles and add candidates to the system without leaving the browser page I am on. Great, responsive Customer Service.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software.

From product, to features through to support - Very Impressed

I spent a long time researching CRMs, demo's plenty. If you are looking for a quick, intuitive system which you can completely tailor to your specific needs, this is a very impressive emerging player in the world of CRM/ATS's. The proactivity and volume of updates in their roadmap is what will make them into a serious player in the not too distant future

Pros

The thing for me is their responsiveness to feedback and the pace of updates that are coming through. If they carry on with this as they are they will be one of the major players in what is a crowded marketplace Also: - Highly customisable - Easy to use - Support through videos and directly speaking with them - Not cumbersome. Minimal clicks.

Cons

Nothing so far. I would've said about having an open API which I now understand is in the Q4 pipeline

Excellent Customer Service + Functions + Price

I first came across it in a Facebook Recruitment Group, the individual I spoke with asked if I wanted to get on a call to discuss the product. I said yes and was pleasantly surprised. The people who work for the company make it all that much better for me to use the product and overall I have been able to fill a role with using it. My clients also likes to use it to review candidates as well. Overall, I would 100% recommend. Also seeing what's to come in the coming months really makes me happy because it keeps getting better and better!!!!

Pros

I like the fact they are updating it quite regularly and it keeps getting better and better. I also love the fact the owner and other people in the office have personally spoken to me about the product and the new functions coming out. It's great because I to am a new business owner, and it's great to use a product with like-minded people!

Cons

Least like would be that there are possibly 2 ways to do one task, which makes it hard for me to recall how to do something. At the end of the day, I have realized its because there are normally more than one routes to take to an end destination! It is not a deterrent in my day-to-day use of it.

Best ATS/CRM I've ever used

Pros

RecruitCRM is the dream ATS. Fully functional as both a CRM and an ATS, very easy to use and customize, extremely reasonably priced, and excellent, lightening-fast, competent customer service. I've used 6 ATSes and this one is by far the best.

Cons

If a feature was missing and I mentioned it to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he found a way for his team to integrate the functionality. A year into using the software, I'm unable to list a con.

Easy customizing and top support

Import of data was very easy and can be done by literally everyone. It's a database I can customize easily so it fits perfect for my business. There are constant improvements of the software so it becomes better and better.

Pros

Best customer support I've ever had. All questions are answered by the really amazing support team instantly. They even record short videos to explain the solutions for my problems. Additionally the software is very easy to handle and you can customize nearly everything.

Cons

I would prefer a German version, but with all the customizing options it's no problem to create own German buttons and fields.

THE Recruiting Software Needed For Agencies

Pros

This is an absolutely awesome ATS/CRM. Intuitive, easy to use, and doesn't sacrifice quality for the sake of simplicity. The onboarding is great, but I was able to train myself how to use it quickly and probably could have gone without the onboarding. The Chrome extension, resume parsing, and job board integrations are flawless. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are incredibly responsive and helpful. There's something to be said for being able to ping the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for updates and having a direct line of communication vs an account manager like the bigger firms. Plus, the price is unbeatable.

Cons

This is geared more towards direct placements and is a must have for agencies that only do direct placement. There are minimal back office functions for temps (timekeeping, tracking active temps, invoice integrations, etc) but I knew that going in and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very transparent about when we could expect further updates on that end.

RCRM review - from a daily user

Great! They have even made custom videos directed to myself to explain the answer to my questions without having to read it and have to figure it out on your own. -- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] -RCRM --- keep up the good work, you've been great!

Pros

This software has been great, I had been looking for months for a CRM system that could work as a recruiting database in addition to integrating as a follow up tool for clients and candidates, our team has been happy with this system - the RCRM team also implements new features almost weekly to make it more user friendly, for the price and functionality this is the best tool for any staffing firm...

Cons

Nothing really at this point, I have been satisfied with the service, all or most of the modifications that we want are usually immediately implemented or are in the process of being released.

The best ATS/Recruiting CRM for power sourcers and headhunters

The best ats/recruiting crm on the market for small agencies/freelance recruiters. I really like that it's a father/son team running the company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is extremely helpful and very intelligent. The kid is going places.

Pros

Ease of use and that it is organized for maximize efficiency when dealing with a lot candidates. Great sourcers and recruiters understand that the ability to record and access data quickly is arguably the most important aspect of sourcing, and they know sourcing the most important aspect of recruiting.

Cons

Only that it's not finished. They're working on updates rigorously though and will have the vast majority of the features our team will need by November 2019.

Thanks for the kind words, Dan! We're going to continue to work with you & all our customers across the globe to build the perfect system :)

Great CRM/ATS system with the best and friendliest helpdesk

RecruitCRM really has been a valuable contribution to our business growth (turnover multiplied factor 7 in 2018, factor 3 in 2019). It allows all of our staff to work on one platform for business contacts and aplicatant tracking.

Pros

Having one system for CRM and ATS is the main attribute. The helpdesk is always available and very helpful. There is a great link to LinkedIn, it supports and tracks our communication within our company.

Cons

Some of the dashboard functions could be improved, we are in contact with the programmers to improve the functionality.

Thanks for appreciating our support team, Albert! We're planning some really interesting updates to our dashboard in the coming months that you will just love ;) It's an absolute privilege to be a part of your incredible progress and we wish you continued success in the coming years. Cheers!

Recruit CRM review

Pros

RecruitCRM has many useful features that make the work of an agency recruiter much easier. The best benefit is the CRM part that is integrated with ATS which helps both the recruitment and sales team. Also, there is so much freedom to customize the software based on company & clients' needs which is a huge plus for a recruitment agency. If you set it up correctly, the reporting section is very useful...

Cons

The only feature that I would like to see as a improvement is a visual design of the software and reporting section.

Great tool for boutique staffing firms

Pros

When we search for a new vendor the main thing we look for is a high degree of customer service. A lot of the larger companies can care less about your experience and just want your money. The leaders at RecruitCRM spend the time to understand your business needs and they go the extra mile to make sure the tool fits your process. As a huge plus, they offer free training and individual training for your recruiters should they need it.

Cons

Lots of integrations and plugins that many non technical recruiters struggle with. You have to be somewhat tech savvy to have immediate success with the tool.

Why we chose Recruit CRM and output

With RCRM and Enorth being in small recruitment team our daily usage with RCRM gauges everyone's performance and manages all of the general day to day duties as a one stop shop. Myself having 20 years + recruitment experience i have to say this software has been the most enjoyable and easiest Recruitment CRM i have used in a long time!

Pros

To add a CV this is one of the most important factors - With RCRM i have to say its been the easiest by far to just drag and drop and collate all the details this is extremely useful. to add job with our Clients is also another important factor and with RCRM this has been real easier to manage and ensure we are supplying candidates for all our jobs This is my favourite add - we can share our jobs so simple by either a click of a button or copy and past the Link. With this candidates are able to real time apply and speeds the application process up.

Cons

i generally dont have any dislikes yet and have been satisfied with the system. Any issues I do have RCRM are at a click of button to discuss and eliminate any problems.

Great product with easy to use interface

Overall very happy with the software. I am able to do all the tasks with ease. The features are also great and not as expensive as other recruitment agency software.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use with many good features that help recruiters do the job quickly and productively. It is also a lot cheaper than other softwares.

Cons

The software is fairly news and new features are being developed to improve the software.

Louis, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review! We really appreciate your kind words. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. We're psyched already!

Feedback

A really good experience so far.

Pros

I really like the ease of use and to see how the team have adapted to using the software. I have used many recruitment systems over my recruitment career and this was an easier decision to make. We did have what I considered to be best in clase recruitment software but now that seems outdated. Also the support you get from the RecruitCRM team is outstanding. They never leave you with a problem and are very patient in relation to explaining things and correcting/training.

Cons

There are some aspects of this software that are still being developed. When these are ready this software will be unbeatable.

The best CRM for a growing company

Pros

Unlike other platforms, RecruitCRM is equally robust and versatile, allowing our team to streamline our workflow without limiting the creativity and style of individual team members. The layout is intuitive and easy to navigate, as are the administrative features on the back end to customize the ecosystem and published pages.

Cons

The only pain point from my team thus far has been some of the language or labelling or core features, but that is mostly a learning curve inherent in moving to a new platform that I don't anticipate enduring.