Recruit CRM Reviews

4.85/5 (33 reviews)
Pros
  • It's great because I to am a new business owner, and it's great to use a product with like-minded people.Stefani B.Read the full review
  • I am able to do all the tasks with ease. The features are also great and not as expensive as other recruitment agency software.Louis H.Read the full review
  • I like the fact they are updating it quite regularly and it keeps getting better and better.Stefani B.Read the full review
Cons
  • There are a few random bugs that get annoying but if you contact support they fix them extremely fast. Its a new program so you have to expect there to be some problems.dakota p.Read the full review
  • There are still some problems but they fix everything.Sharon T.Read the full review
  • Software is good to use and there are no negative comments I would make.Jacob H.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Dan Bell

The best ATS/Recruiting CRM for power sourcers and headhunters

Reviewed 2019-08-01

The best ats/recruiting crm on the market for small agencies/freelance recruiters. I really like that it's a father/son team running the company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is extremely helpful and very intelligent. The kid is going places.

Pros
Ease of use and that it is organized for maximize efficiency when dealing with a lot candidates. Great sourcers and recruiters understand that the ability to record and access data quickly is arguably the most important aspect of sourcing, and they know sourcing the most important aspect of recruiting.

Cons
Only that it's not finished. They're working on updates rigorously though and will have the vast majority of the features our team will need by November 2019.

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Thanks for the kind words, Dan!
We're going to continue to work with you & all our customers across the globe to build the perfect system :)

Javed Bobat

From product, to features through to support - Very Impressed

Reviewed 2019-10-14

I spent a long time researching CRMs, demo's plenty. If you are looking for a quick, intuitive system which you can completely tailor to your specific needs, this is a very impressive emerging player in the world of CRM/ATS's. The proactivity and volume of updates in their roadmap is what will make them into a serious player in the not too distant future

Pros
The thing for me is their responsiveness to feedback and the pace of updates that are coming through. If they carry on with this as they are they will be one of the major players in what is a crowded marketplace Also: - Highly customisable - Easy to use - Support through videos and directly speaking with them - Not cumbersome. Minimal clicks.

Cons
Nothing so far. I would've said about having an open API which I now understand is in the Q4 pipeline

Ross Czolak

Great product and customer service

Reviewed 2020-01-29

Overall its been brilliant within 10 hours of using the platform you get a good grip of the platform and its usability and functions. It has sped up my ability to reach out to my network and market no end and would highly recommend for recruiters starting up on their own.

Pros
Its a very intuitive platform with strong UX/UI features compared to other solutions i looked at and demo'ed.

Cons
The only con I have is the more of a specific need for how i operate in my market and not a generic platform issue. The ability to create "jobs" for candidates and not just clients.

Fernanda Oliveira

Customer Service is awesome!

Reviewed 2020-01-31

I think it's great and makes my job easier. Recruit CRM team, you're doing a great job! Keep it up!

Pros
The team is always helpful and they are always very open and responsive to any suggestion we may have.

Cons
The only thing I can complain about is not actually a problem in the software, its more like a problem with me. sometimes while I'm using the extension and using the notes feature, I click somewhere else in the page, and i end up losing what i have written before. Besides that, theres nothing else i can thing about.

Winnie yuen

Great

Reviewed 2020-02-17

Pros
Easy to use creating our databases, videos are helpful, customer support is good and quick.

Cons
It only works on Chrome. Will need to explore more as we have only use it for a few months

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Stefani Blazevic

Excellent Customer Service + Functions + Price

Reviewed 2019-09-25

I first came across it in a Facebook Recruitment Group, the individual I spoke with asked if I wanted to get on a call to discuss the product. I said yes and was pleasantly surprised. The people who work for the company make it all that much better for me to use the product and overall I have been able to fill a role with using it. My clients also likes to use it to review candidates as well. Overall, I would 100% recommend. Also seeing what's to come in the coming months really makes me happy because it keeps getting better and better!!!!

Pros
I like the fact they are updating it quite regularly and it keeps getting better and better. I also love the fact the owner and other people in the office have personally spoken to me about the product and the new functions coming out. It's great because I to am a new business owner, and it's great to use a product with like-minded people!

Cons
Least like would be that there are possibly 2 ways to do one task, which makes it hard for me to recall how to do something. At the end of the day, I have realized its because there are normally more than one routes to take to an end destination! It is not a deterrent in my day-to-day use of it.

Albert Bloem

Great CRM/ATS system with the best and friendliest helpdesk

Reviewed 2019-06-10

RecruitCRM really has been a valuable contribution to our business growth (turnover multiplied factor 7 in 2018, factor 3 in 2019). It allows all of our staff to work on one platform for business contacts and aplicatant tracking.

Pros
Having one system for CRM and ATS is the main attribute. The helpdesk is always available and very helpful. There is a great link to LinkedIn, it supports and tracks our communication within our company.

Cons
Some of the dashboard functions could be improved, we are in contact with the programmers to improve the functionality.

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Thanks for appreciating our support team, Albert! We're planning some really interesting updates to our dashboard in the coming months that you will just love ;)

It's an absolute privilege to be a part of your incredible progress and we wish you continued success in the coming years.

Cheers!

Ariane DAUSSY

A software that meets all my needs as a headhunter

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Pros
I have been looking for a software that was both the customer CRM part and a recruitment tool for a long time. RCRM answers these two issues. It is also very free, we can easily customize it to have the information we need for our own business. the design of the site is very good, easy to understand and read. Finally, I have never had such a relevant customer service! they are very responsive, and always find a solution to our questions! it's particularly pleasant!!!

Cons
nothing, I'm happy to use their software! there are regularly new features that meet my needs!

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Thanks for the kind words, Ariane.

We really appreciate your vote of confidence! We take great pride in giving our users the best customer service possible and building our system with their feedback.

Denis Lafont-Trevisan

Higky effective

Reviewed 2019-10-11

amazing onboarding, in a few minutes I was able (alone!) to work on our recruitment funnel. Clearly all the features are designed to serve a staffing agency.

Pros
You are productive at the very first minute of use.

Cons
Search engine needs to be more powerfull

Peter Murtough

Finally a system that works!

Reviewed 2019-11-14

So easy to use and instinctively work out. I have used numerous systems previously and this beats them all hands down, even the big players out there!

Pros
Easy to use, User Interface is engaging, you don't need any experience to understand how it works.

Cons
Still updating various parts but this doesn't impinge how it works

Louis Halabee

Great product with easy to use interface

Reviewed 2019-06-12

Overall very happy with the software. I am able to do all the tasks with ease. The features are also great and not as expensive as other recruitment agency software.

Pros
The software is extremely easy to use with many good features that help recruiters do the job quickly and productively. It is also a lot cheaper than other softwares.

Cons
The software is fairly news and new features are being developed to improve the software.

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Louis, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review! We really appreciate your kind words. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. We're psyched already!

Christopher Rivas

Fantastic CRM/ATS

Reviewed 2019-09-05

Pros
One of the most intuitive and best thought out CRM/ATS systems I have used (and I have used many.) RecruitCRM does everything you want it to do and does it well. Its customizable applicant tracking system and built-in reporting tools are easy to use and make managing candidate pipelines a breeze. For Managers, the built-in KPI reporting tools are excellent for managing a teams performance. The user interface is excellent and super easy to adapt too. I have been using RecruitCRM for about 3 months now and really like.

Cons
Overall RecruitCRM is great, but it's new and can be buggy from time-to-time. The good news is that the support is top-notch and issues are addressed and solved quickly.

Randy Barrett

Best ATS has to offer

Reviewed 2019-06-13

It has been a seemless transition from my previous ATS to Recruit CRM. I have never had better Customer service!

Pros
Very easy to use and everything ties in nicely from parsing the candidate to billing your client:)

Cons
They are a smaller company, so they are slowly working out the glitches which are very few. However, any issue that you have gets resolved really quickly.

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Hey Randy, thank you for being awesome! We strive really hard to fix things if they ever go wrong (which happens very rarely ).

We think about what our customers want all day long & That's what results in great customer service! See you around ;)

Rob Samuda

Fantastic Cost-effective Recruitment CRM

Reviewed 2019-08-12

Great, and fantastic customer support.

Pros
The software is very user-friendly. Not too many avenues/layers to get lost or get your head around.

Cons
In the beginning, certain features were not functional.

Daniel Klein

Best CRM-experience

Reviewed 2019-10-16

Before the RecruitCRM we work with a very heaveloaded excel sheet. After a few weeks of onboarding our experience compared to the excel is like day and night. We have saved so much time and energy since we started working with RecruitCRM.

Pros
The quickness, easy to use and the great customer support. If we have any questions they are quickly answered through the CRM-chat functionality. Also very cost efficient and scalable.

Cons
Nothing acctually, as soon as we identify a possibility for improvement we have a pragmatic dialouge with the CRM-team in how we can either fix the functionallity or change our way of working with the CRM.

William Grierson

Honest Opinion on Recruit CRM

Reviewed 2019-10-17

First call was extremely friendly getting to know our business on a personal and professional level, clearly showing and explaining full functionality of the system!

Pros
Extremely easy to use, very pleasing to the eye, highly recommend to any recruitment agency looking to manage candidates, clients, interviews and new business development campaigns!

Cons
So far I cannot find anything that is a negative on the system!

Sofia Järnström

Easy to use recruiting software

Reviewed 2019-10-03

Very very nice, response times are super quick and they really value my opinion and ideas and are super helpful with everything

Pros
Communication is excellent, RecruitCRM listens to your needs and new features are coming up on a constant basis. Easy to use, nice UI and like it when you can customize it to your needs

Cons
It's a work in progress so need to wait for some features to come but not an issue for me

Gavin McGrath

Very Happy

Reviewed 2019-09-25

Fast and efficient client and candidate management

Pros
The software functionality is excellent, the usability and support is also excellent and the direct support from the team is very good

Cons
Very little comes to mind I'm happy with the product and service

Daren Thornley

Old dog, new tricks

Reviewed 2019-10-14

Awesome

Pros
The simplicity of use, not bloated and super efficient

Cons
There is nothing that I like least about this product.

Jacob Harris

Great system

Reviewed 2019-11-16

Really good

Pros
LinkedIn integration Set a reminder feature Ease of use Simple yet effective

Cons
N/A Not applicable Software is good to use and there are no negative comments I would make

Phoebe Chadwick

The best system I have ever used!

Reviewed 2019-11-20

Fantastic - I honestly couldn't do my job without this system.

Pros
If you need anything, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are available to help in no time at all. If there is something the system doesn't do - they will make it happen! This is the most versatile system out there and I have trialled a lot! It's intuitive and very user-friendly. They are constantly updating and developing this system.

Cons
There isn't anything! Any recommendations or tweaks I need are made by the team as soon as possible.

Dirk Spindeldreher

Great new

Reviewed 2019-06-13

We were looking for a solution that is easy to use and has an agile team behind it - many solutions out there are way too complex. There are still ways to go for some functions to be implemented and we are looking forward for the app to be released soon.

Pros
They listen and adapt to their clients. We needed them to have our data hosted in Europe, it was our requirement to get into a business relationship with them. They contracted immediately with a server provider in Frankfurt, Germany. Their customer service is just amazing.

Cons
It needs still some features that we would have liked from the beginning, but all items are on a development schedule...and they deliver on time.

dakota pendragon

Extremely customizable and one of the cheapest platforms I have seen

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Its been amazing the support team they have was probably one of the best I have ever worked with and the fact I was able to start using the program the same day as I bought it made me love this CRM/ATS, even more, its an amazing platform.

Pros
They parsing tools for LinkedIn makes my life 1000% easier.

Cons

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Hello Dakota,

Thank you so much for reviewing us.

We are extremely happy to have you on Recruit CRM. Your feedback has helped us tremendously. We plan to continue working hard to deliver the best customer service & product experience to you.

Thank you.
Team Recruit CRM

Daniel Ostrowska

Amazing Experience

Reviewed 2019-10-22

CRM helps us improve productivity, the candidate's journey and the routine of our employees.

Pros
UX, UI, cusomer experience, agility, speed, staff. Our rep and his team are always available for us.

Cons
There is no such a thing. They are always improving their product.

Janine Hipkiss

Happy customer

Reviewed 2019-06-10

The support team at Recruit CRM have been fantastic with training and any questions i have. There are regular updates to improve the service. This is a cost effective and efficient system

Pros
Simple to use and has all the functions i need to run my business efficiently

Cons
Nothing to complain about . Early days but the system is working for me

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Thank you so much for reviewing us, Janine.

The team here at Recruit CRM is thrilled to read your awesome review! We're extremely excited to be part of your journey of building a successful recruiting business in the months & years to come :)