Recruit CRM Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.76/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Awesome support, fast and patient with me. They are the best software firm I have utilized in 40 years of recruiting.
RecruitCRM has many useful features that make the work of an agency recruiter much easier. The best benefit is the CRM part that is integrated with ATS which helps both the recruitment and sales team.
I give this company, the product and the people my very best recommendation, I couldn’t be happier with my decision. They have the best customer service I have ever experienced.
A bit confuse with all the information you can ad.
Some features were missing but I heard they would be added in 3 weeks so nothing else at the moment.
No integration of a chatbot (yet) and no native app (yet).

Recruit CRM users...

+ 1

Recruitee

Vincere-logocaret

Vincere

How would you rate Recruit CRM?

GK

Glenn K.

Product Manager

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Accelerated our Talent placement offering

Transcript

Glenn K.: My name is Glenn. I'm a product manager and my rating for Recruit CRM is five stars. And if...

Recommended to Us & We Love It

Transcript

Jenny: I'm Jenny. I'm a founding partner at a recruiting agency. And I would rank Recruit CRM a five...

The best ATS/Recruiting CRM for power sourcers and headhunters

The best ats/recruiting crm on the market for small agencies/freelance recruiters. I really like that it's a father/son team running the company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is extremely helpful and very intelligent. The kid is going places.

Pros

Ease of use and that it is organized for maximize efficiency when dealing with a lot candidates. Great sourcers and recruiters understand that the ability to record and access data quickly is arguably the most important aspect of sourcing, and they know sourcing the most important aspect of recruiting.

Cons

Only that it's not finished. They're working on updates rigorously though and will have the vast majority of the features our team will need by November 2019.

Thanks for the kind words, Dan! We're going to continue to work with you & all our customers across the globe to build the perfect system :)

Great usability and value for money.

Pros

Easy of integration. Source candidates, clients from LinkedIn. Chrome Extension

Cons

Anonymization for executive job posting could be improved.

Don't believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it's all a scam

The system looked great to begin with, the sales process was easy and there was lots of communication. They got way too greedy and have ruined a potentially awesome ATS/CRM by chasing quick bucks and not delivering what is promised.

Pros

It looked like it could do everything, but it can't, and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will gaslight you when you hold him to his word

Cons

I started speaking with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as part of my process to find a new ATS and CRM 3 months ago. He promised that RecruitCRM would be able to integrate with my usual job board API's to multi-post jobs and accept candidates, eliminating the need for BroadBean or another multi-poster. This functionality wasn't a feature when we started speaking, but I was promised numerous times...

We're extremely sorry that your interaction with us while exploring new ATS systems left you with such a negative view. As a team, we work hard to make our customers happy & successful. All our 5-star reviews here attest to this endeavor. Recruit CRM is primarily an ATS+CRM and thus does not specialize in Commercial Job Distribution apart from the handful of free job boards we let our users auto-post...

Recommended to Us & We Love It

Recruit CRM was not our initial choice. The three of us were doing a lot of research and demos over months. We had our preferred list narrowed down to three other ATS/CRMs, and then someone recommended Recruit CRM. So, we all sat in on one more demo, and we were pretty much sold. Of course, I still wanted to analyze every detail and offering, but Recruit CRM was the clear winner after all of that.

Pros

We love how easy it is to source candidates and contacts outside of the CRM. We can seamlessly add them into our work flow (jobs, hot lists, pipeline, etc). We all came from ATS/CRMs where importing candidates and contacts was really cumbersome and glitchy. We launched the business three months ago, and we were able to move SO much faster because we had an ATS/CRM that kept us out of the weeds of data entry. We also really like the mobile app. (If needed, I could probably just sit in my car and work a whole productive day with just the mobile app.) Another cool feature, which was new to us, was the "deal sheet." We weren't using that day one, but as we got going we realized that it is a very cool, customizable tool that we now rely on.

Cons

You can search all notes but at this point, if you log something as a "call log" the text you input is not searchable. We would love to see that feature added! Recruit CRM allows users to vote on updates, so it could be in the works. We are also looking forward to the upcoming email sequencing feature.

It's ok for recruitment agency

Pros

The overview is good and easy, and for agencies it is easy to build talent pools. They are always open to give training and help with problems. Like the automatic integration with linkedin to add people with their details.

Cons

The training around the system is needed. It's quiet hard to use compared to other recruitment tools. Sharing with clients it is hard to see the feedback and clients weren't really happy with it. Hard to make assesment lists, because people are forever in the system/connected to the job and hard to remove (only some can do that)

Great for recruiting firms!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team are great to work with. They're responsive, helpful, friendly, and it's all for a great product. Win win.

Pros

With an easy implementation, so many self-directed features, and the monthly subscription, we couldn't be happier with the cost/value balance.

Cons

With the ongoing product improvement initiated by customers, it's a perfect solution to any topics or ideas that arise.

Easy to Use - Good for tracking data

Great, great customer service and have always been quick to reply to me with queries

Pros

Ease of Use of the software, dashboard is great to navigate to software and provides good information - I also really enjoy the community build based approach of being able to vote for new features

Cons

Speed up the voting process on new implementations of technologies to the crm

Great experience

Great choose for us!

Pros

It is very easy to use and the most important thing is that the support is so kind and helpfull.

Cons

there are a couple of features missing but the important things are working great

Best CRM for recruiting

Pros

Extensive features, user friendly. Love the client portal access.

Cons

It would be really useful to be able to read the email conversations for candidates and contacts for all recruiters on the team

Recruit CRM

Pros

Support are awesome! Lovely UI, easy to use.

Cons

There are little things to be improved but they are always working towards achieving these.

Accelerated our Talent placement offering

One thing that I didn't get to mention is the level of customer service we have received. I never had an issue that was not responded to at least within 12 hours, often, I get a response within minutes or hours, depending on business hours. Not only would there be a response, but a resolution would be quickly reached in a thoughtful and concise manner. Overall, it's been great to work with/ partner with the RCRM team. They have truly expanded our ability to place candidates and has had major consequences to our revenue.

Pros

Candidate Status Tracking by Job and the Job Posting features were the most critical features when we started off. We needed a quick, efficient, and cost effective mechanism to intake candidates and move them through a basic recruitment pipeline. We have evolved since our initial use and heavily use the API to assist in the customization of experiences for our Clients and candidates. RCRM is still the foundation of how we track Jobs, candidates, candidate communications, etc. We have a small team that is able to handle a relatively large workload, which is all made possible by this software.

Cons

Now that there is an API that is regularly improving, there is not much we dislike about this software. It provides all our basic needs and the API helps us reach beyond that.

First-In-Class ATS/CRM Software

We view the team at Recruit CRM as a partner. Their product has provided an infrastructure for us to stand out in our field and to successfully grow our business. We have been spoiled by their excellence in customer service and strive to be as accountable to our clients as they are. We could not be happier with the business decision we made when we added Recruit CRM to our team.

Pros

This system allows our entire team, all of whom work remotely and in different time zones, to conduct the business of recruiting and to collaborate with their colleagues for successful candidate acquisition and placement. We simply would not be as successful in recruiting as we are without our partnership with Recruit CRM.

Cons

It's hard to come up with a complaint about Recruit CRM. From the outstanding support we receive to the ease of customization the software affords, we always find a way to solve a problem we may think we have. And when we do find a functionality that isn't available, we usually see that it's been submitted through their feedback channel and either under review or in process by the Recruit CRM team. However, one thing I wish for is a better way to navigate back to previously-viewed records or lists.

Best CRM for SME Staffing / Recruitment or Exec Search Firm

fantastic experience. I have worked with a number of off the shelf CRMs as well as helped design a Salesforce implementation in my old company and must say this CRM is one of the best and most well thought out.

Pros

The software is very well designed and customized for the needs of a recruiting firm. I run an executive search firm and find it's very easy to give a great client and candidate experience using this tool. The technology found include RecruitCRM matches that of much larger and more expensive platforms. Before choosing recruit CRM I evaluated by other recruitment-focused CRM systems, this had the strongest technology stack and the most intuitive interface. I'm very happy with my decision, and the support staff is great.

Cons

There are a few minor issues that the support team is currently working on- I find them to be responsive and am confident they will be resolved soon. The notes on a record are limited to 10,000 characters, which is not enough for my needs when taking very detailed notes. It also does not have a built-in email sequencing function, which Is a very nice feature and is found in other recruitment-focused CRM Platforms.

Best Recruiting Software I have used

I have run large scale external recruiting agencies since 2007 and launched my new agency last year. I have used Bullhorn, Crelate, and other software and have always been frustrated by the experience, lack features, and the time it takes to make edits or additions. When I researched Recruiting Software for my new agencies I knew what I wanted and what I didn't like. After demoing Recruit CRM I knew it was the right platform for my teams' needs. Recruit CRM is THE FIRST Recruiting Software that all my users like and update regularly without complaining. Time is money for recruiters and having a Recruiting Software that meets our needs is priceless. I highly recommend Recruit CRM.

Pros

Great UX/UI. Easily Customizable. Easy to update and navigate through. Easy to digest Data and Reports. Easy to use and integrate Jobs Page into our company website. ATS is efficient and time-effective. Drag-and-Drop functionality for candidate pipelines makes moving people through the pipeline quick and easy. Email integration. Fully functional Chrome Extension lets me update profiles and add candidates to the system without leaving the browser page I am on. Great, responsive Customer Service.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software.

From product, to features through to support - Very Impressed

I spent a long time researching CRMs, demo's plenty. If you are looking for a quick, intuitive system which you can completely tailor to your specific needs, this is a very impressive emerging player in the world of CRM/ATS's. The proactivity and volume of updates in their roadmap is what will make them into a serious player in the not too distant future

Pros

The thing for me is their responsiveness to feedback and the pace of updates that are coming through. If they carry on with this as they are they will be one of the major players in what is a crowded marketplace Also: - Highly customisable - Easy to use - Support through videos and directly speaking with them - Not cumbersome. Minimal clicks.

Cons

Nothing so far. I would've said about having an open API which I now understand is in the Q4 pipeline

Excellent Customer Service + Functions + Price

I first came across it in a Facebook Recruitment Group, the individual I spoke with asked if I wanted to get on a call to discuss the product. I said yes and was pleasantly surprised. The people who work for the company make it all that much better for me to use the product and overall I have been able to fill a role with using it. My clients also likes to use it to review candidates as well. Overall, I would 100% recommend. Also seeing what's to come in the coming months really makes me happy because it keeps getting better and better!!!!

Pros

I like the fact they are updating it quite regularly and it keeps getting better and better. I also love the fact the owner and other people in the office have personally spoken to me about the product and the new functions coming out. It's great because I to am a new business owner, and it's great to use a product with like-minded people!

Cons

Least like would be that there are possibly 2 ways to do one task, which makes it hard for me to recall how to do something. At the end of the day, I have realized its because there are normally more than one routes to take to an end destination! It is not a deterrent in my day-to-day use of it.

Best ATS/CRM I've ever used

Pros

RecruitCRM is the dream ATS. Fully functional as both a CRM and an ATS, very easy to use and customize, extremely reasonably priced, and excellent, lightening-fast, competent customer service. I've used 6 ATSes and this one is by far the best.

Cons

If a feature was missing and I mentioned it to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he found a way for his team to integrate the functionality. A year into using the software, I'm unable to list a con.

Great product even better team

I love working with RecruitCRM. Very easy to use software with multiple features, a really amazing google extension addon, and a mobile app. Has all of the features, I need.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at RecruitCRM are amazing. The features are very straightforward and easy to use. However, if you run into an issue, the team has been more than willing to go out of their way to get you an answer. Great support and now that they have a mobile app, it's a very smart play

Cons

My only beef with RecruitCRM is with API integration. They offer it and it's very easy to implement. BUt you have to be on their enterprise package which increases the cost of each user across the board. A minimal concern but still a concern for our small business.

Best customer service team, nothing is a problem! Great value, Great Tech.

I have been in recruitment for 17 years, having used a lot of the 'leading' options on the market such as Bullhorn, Vincere, CATS, and Invenias. I would recommend RecruitCRM over them all. Not only is the tech on par, if not more flexible/advanced, but the real difference is also the customer service, and how available the team is on hand to you, every single day. I have never experienced a service like it when it comes to the other leading ATS/CRM providers. I hope as the company grows, that they never lose their customer service and accessibility! This is what makes you special.

Pros

How adaptable it is, also it is very user-friendly.

Cons

I genuinely cannot think of anything that I could say negative.

Easy customizing and top support

Import of data was very easy and can be done by literally everyone. It's a database I can customize easily so it fits perfect for my business. There are constant improvements of the software so it becomes better and better.

Pros

Best customer support I've ever had. All questions are answered by the really amazing support team instantly. They even record short videos to explain the solutions for my problems. Additionally the software is very easy to handle and you can customize nearly everything.

Cons

I would prefer a German version, but with all the customizing options it's no problem to create own German buttons and fields.

Early Customer Perspective

Great development and customer service.

Pros

For the purpose of adding, candidates, clients, interview stages this software executes it all perfectly. It does exactly what we need it to do.

Cons

There are features that our agency doesn't need, but others likely do. I wish we could remove those features but it's more of a visual preference. Other users might have other concerns but our needs are very simple, and those needs are well executed.

RCRM review - from a daily user

Great! They have even made custom videos directed to myself to explain the answer to my questions without having to read it and have to figure it out on your own. -- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] -RCRM --- keep up the good work, you've been great!

Pros

This software has been great, I had been looking for months for a CRM system that could work as a recruiting database in addition to integrating as a follow up tool for clients and candidates, our team has been happy with this system - the RCRM team also implements new features almost weekly to make it more user friendly, for the price and functionality this is the best tool for any staffing firm...

Cons

Nothing really at this point, I have been satisfied with the service, all or most of the modifications that we want are usually immediately implemented or are in the process of being released.

THE Recruiting Software Needed For Agencies

Pros

This is an absolutely awesome ATS/CRM. Intuitive, easy to use, and doesn't sacrifice quality for the sake of simplicity. The onboarding is great, but I was able to train myself how to use it quickly and probably could have gone without the onboarding. The Chrome extension, resume parsing, and job board integrations are flawless. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are incredibly responsive and helpful. There's something to be said for being able to ping the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for updates and having a direct line of communication vs an account manager like the bigger firms. Plus, the price is unbeatable.

Cons

This is geared more towards direct placements and is a must have for agencies that only do direct placement. There are minimal back office functions for temps (timekeeping, tracking active temps, invoice integrations, etc) but I knew that going in and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very transparent about when we could expect further updates on that end.

Excellent customer service & always improving

So far my team enjoys using the system and we are able to do many things that we could not do before, such as source in our own system and have the use of a Chrome extension for sourcing online.

Pros

We are new users of the software. We have really appreciated the customer support and ease of use. With our last software, we had inconsistent service and the system just felt outdated. This system has many customizable features and an excellent advanced search function. We are very happy with it so far.

Cons

There is not a lot to NOT like at this point. If I had to pick something, I would say the limit on customizable fields with the Team Plan.

Customer support and intuitive UI + customizable.

Thanks!

Pros

Nice overview, intuitive UI and it's very customizable. But what I like MOST is the awesome customer support, they have a hands-on approach are always available to give personal advice through calls or video messages. I hope this never changes in Recruit CRM; the personal approach is what I think really sets them apart and make the subscription worth the buck.

Cons

Smaller things such as an overview of all notifications. But I've addressed these ideas to customer support and they will implement these changes. It would be even better if they could update these functionalities daily; but that's probably not realistic because there are so many users and they have to prioritize. Honestly, can't complain.