Worksome Logo

Worksome

Workforce hiring and management software

Worksome Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.44/10

See full reviews by rating

I've really enjoyed everyone that I've worked with from sales to customer success. Seamless and very clearly committed to customer success.
Overall my experience has been good. My first contracting job was through the platfrom and it worked flawlessly.
The worst thing about the software is that I didn't invent this myself.
Sometimes there's no relevant tasks for me - performance marketing.
Sometimes too many not relevant job proposals. But it is a minor dislike.

Worksome users...

listing-logo
Enterprise Suite-logo

Enterprise Suite

How would you rate Worksome?

Easy platform to use

Easy platform. Great jobs, serious clients.

Pros

Easy tool. Serious clients, intuitively great

Cons

Nothing to point out really. I don’t have anything bad to say.

Great service, I warmly reccomend

I am a happy user, and would describe my experience with the platform as very good. It's not worth comparing this to typical freelance software services, as Worksome rather functions as a prolonged arm within our staff - and knowing that the resources are skilled and that local compliance standards are sorted makes this the best option for this type of recruitment of personnel out there.

Pros

Recruiting skilled staff is essential to the product that we deliver, and Worksome is so far the only product that can deliver this - to the standard that we need.

Cons

The worst thing about the software is that I didn't invent this myself.

Very good system

Pros

It allows me to track all my invoices and it's so simple to get paid through this system. I feel more secure.

Cons

Too many steps to upload a file. UX could be simplified.

Worksome - the best platform for fair work for consultants and freelancers

Great! I've landed 3 long term jobs on the platform and I've always been met with great support from the worksome team if I had any difficulties during the invoicing or if I had any doubts.

Pros

I love that there's a rating system, so good freelancers get the chance to show how they stand out in the crowd. It's great that it's possible to invoice directly from the platform in any currency and any type of contract, be it for a set amount of hours or for monthly payments. And the support is top-notch - the support team is always super helpful and gets back to you quickly, which is crucial when...

Cons

I receive my email notifications about new jobs in my inbox, but when I click on the link to see the job, the platform does not recognize my profile and I have to leave the job post to login and then search for the job post afterwards. That's a bit of a glitch, but the rest of the platform is really good!

Worksome review

Exceptional customer experience! Always able to answer my queries really quickly and efficiently.

Pros

Easy platform to navigate and holds contractors details/IR35 SDS's/contracts in one place. Simple to add new contacts and IR35 compliant. Fairly quick payment to the Freelancer with various options.

Cons

Nothing specific. We use it for payroll purposes, rather than recruiting for people in the world of advertising.

Happy Freelancer

Positive, easy to handle contacts, and contract and fees are paid as agreed

Pros

It's easy to get an overview over job offered in any given geography

Cons

That you can't "click" a job out of you own list That contractors often are rather slow to answer back on an assignment

Easy way to manage contractors!

Excellent, start to finish. I've really enjoyed everyone that I've worked with from sales to customer success. Seamless and very clearly committed to customer success!

Pros

I've been about to use this software to manage 100+ auditors in my CEU approval company for physical therapist post-professional education. I assign projects to auditors based on specialty. I used the tag feature to categorize them so that I only invite specific specialists to jobs that require that specialty. It's been awesome! Great, easy, EXCELLENT customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been my wing woman for anything that I need and has even helped implement some software changes that I requested (like searching by tag and *soon-to-be* batch invoicing). I couldn't be more pleased!

Cons

I would like to be able to schedule posts to go out at a certain time. I use this as a first come, first serve job posting system. I typically notify my auditors in advance when a job is going to come out to give them all a fair chance to grab it. Sometimes I miss my mark on posting the exact minute that I say I'm going to. I'd love to be able to upload documents from my google drive... someday :)

Great platform

Great experience with worksome overall

Pros

That you can bid easily on every task that you are interested in.

Cons

Sometimes I do not find all the jobs relevant to me sorted correctly. I do know where to find them tho. Maybe it is the users creating the job posts doing it incorrectly.

Worksome review

Pros

Easy to find relevant projects and clients. Direct communication can happen on the platform.

Cons

Recommended jobs are not always relevant for me. The amount of projects available can be low in certain periods.

Best freelance portal

Pros

It's simple and there's real jobs - and not only translation and similar tasks.

Cons

Sometimes there's no relevant tasks for me - performance marketing.

Worksome is awesome

Amazing. Can't fault the people behind the scenes helping us understand IR35 and being customer support

Pros

All information in one place Creates a black book of contractors Legal support for IR35 No payment chasing

Cons

Multiple emails about notifications on the same thing; email 1 - your have been sent a message email 2 - this is the message Etc

Nice and easy as a freelancer

Pros

Easy to use and possible to keep all information regarding the contract and transfer of money. The possibility to rate end be rated is very nice. Works like recommendation.

Cons

Sometimes too many not relevant job proposals. But it is a minor dislike.

Worksome offers professional assistance

Very good overall experience with Worksome

Pros

Worksome offers Professional assistance in the recruiting proces and is an inexpensive platform

Cons

Not so personal. Apart from that I have no more to say

Best way to get freelance work

Very good - I’ve found a lot of freelance work through the platform

Pros

It’s very easy to get in contact with possible new employers

Cons

The job suggestion algorithm isn’t so precise

Easily available freelance contracts

Handles everything from billing to communication.

Pros

It’s easy to find available contracts for freelancers.

Cons

UI can be polished, and list of billings can be improved.

Easy to implement

Pros

THe software is really easy to implement at get startet with. No downtime figuring how it works first!

Cons

The features could be slightly simplyfied.