Commusoft Reviews

4.65/5 (69 reviews)

Angela Williams

An incredible learning experience the whole process has been conducted efficiently and smoothly.

Reviewed 2017-08-22

The most important benefit is being able to relieve the Director of all the admin tasks that he has been doing up until this point. To streamline the whole procedure from taking the initial call to the job being completed and invoiced. Having all the revelvent information for every customer in one easy to access package will prove to be invaluable in the future. Information being available to all engineers quickly and easily. Completing everything in a professional and efficient manner. To be able to develop and grow the business with a more productive system in place.The versatility of the software is incredible, it covers every aspect of what we need as a business to enable us to evolve and develop. The Xero integration is very impressive and has made the process of invoicing and payments very straightforward, even linking the customers was actually really easy. The system is overall very easy to use with help every step of the way with the help manager I usually find what I need to assist me. Having everything in one place will be very beneficial and as I progress with the system it will enable the business to achieve its full potential. The reason I wanted this software was to take as much of the admin work from the Director so that he can focus more on the job and development of the company, which this system I believe will help us achieve. I am not experienced in software packages as such, however, this software has really impressed with how easy it has been for me to grasp the basics. I am sure in time we will wonder how we ever coped without it. Everything is easily accessible and the layout and format very easy to use and pleasing to the eye. We have had a lot more estimates accepted since using the software as it gives the customers confidence in us due to the way everything is now presented to them via Commusoft. The reporting is a very useful and easy to use function, which is one of my favourite aspects of the software. Overall I am very impressed with the software and very happy I decided to go with Commusoft.

EJ Barton

Excellent diary software

Reviewed 2019-01-02

Overall we are really impressed with both the diary software and customer support which is fantastic, we have had to call a few times where we did not understand somtheing and the issue was explained right away and the problem solved. We really like the option for our engineers to note the locations of the boiler, gas meter, and stopcock, this information is vital to us as we have a lot of repeat business for estate agents and often the tenants are not home and knowing the location of the boiler and gas meter really saves time for the next engineer who may not have attended the property the previous year.

Daniel Brough

Could not live without it now.

Reviewed 2016-10-07

After using other programs and services for a long while and finding that there were mistakes and errors causing many man hours wasted this was a breath of fresh air. Once you have set this up and used it for the first year it begins to make you money. Services that you would have once missed or jobs that you mislaid are a thing of the past. The system takes a little to get used to but the support is very good and fast to respond. There are a few features that could improve it further but it is tailor made for the industry so has great features already. Overall a fantastic piece of software which is currently undergoing an overhaul to improve it further. Would highly recommend for a single man to a large company. Ease of use Features Service reminders Job information is easy to find Saves a lot of man hours.

Raj Kara

Commusoft helped us save time spent doing admin work, helped us manage our customers better.

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Working with Commusoft has been a great experience from the start. The training has been fantastic and made sure we knew what we were doing. When they upgraded us to their new system although it was very different they made sure we were trained again on all the changes. The new version is a massive upgrade, so we are very happy with that. We use most of the features everyday - setting up customers, sending service reminders, invoicing and filling in certs. We just started using the MailChimp integration which means we can send marketing emails to all our customers, which is really improving our customer service

Dalveer Bains

The latest version of Commusoft has given my business and working day a breath of fresh air

Reviewed 2017-11-14

I can run my business and be a gas engineer and electrician all from one place and enjoy doing it.The ease of use, the functionality and endless updates with great support. I picked Commusoft in 2014, using the older version was good, but I was looking forward to an update and when I was up and running, my work become exciting again, I am able to manage the admin side of my business so much better and I feel more in control. I would not look anywhere else as I have everything I need to be an electrician and gas engineer and run a business at the same time thanks to Commusoft.

Lawrence Barnes

Great product, forever evolving and moving forward with our expectations

Reviewed 2018-11-15

We have solved our struggle with annual service reminders and recording the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. We are very happy with the product and cant see us using anything else for the foreseeable future.The seamless continuity between the diary and job booking/logging/location recording is a great asset to our business. As a mere glance we can see what engineers are encountering issues, areen route to appointments or have completed tasks.

John McGregor

Very powerfull app

Reviewed 2018-11-20

We have been on board nearly 2 years now and have never looked back.Very happy with the software and service received.We love the way Commusoft integrates with Freeagent, our accounting software. The work stream optimisation is a great feature as it makes us so much more efficient in booking jobs close together by area. The tracking feature is great enabling us to see where our engineers are at all times enabling us to be more agile for reactive work.

Elizabeth Tugwell

About Commusoft

Reviewed 2018-11-02

I like the ease of access around the whole software; very user friendly. Very rarely do I have to contact Commusoft's helpline. Its is extremely compatible with Sage Accounts. When we were initially told our Company would be using Commusoft, my colleague and I were a little apprehensive having to learn a new system in a very busy office, however, our apprehension was soon dismissed and became almost experts in no time.

vince mckean

Great software improving all the time

Reviewed 2018-05-21

reduce time in office, keeps business jobs and finances in order i like the professionalism of the software and how you can tailor it to your needs on most aspects, the fact it takes saves me in the office lots of time doing emails and reminders keeping my business running smoothly

Brian Hardy

Professional from the start, Commusoft have got a great product backed up by a very thorough team.

Reviewed 2018-05-15

The ability to manage your business in one package whether a large company or small. The software has been designed for trade professionals, it is very extensive and constantly being updated, Commusoft team are willing to listen to their customers for input and potential idea's. Being such a complete package means there is a lot to learn, and although the training may seem costly on the surface of it, once you have had the training you can understand why you need it, there is so much you can do to tailor the software around your company. One of the rep was amazing at going through all the features, and although there are some complicated sections, she was patient and thorough which meant we got the most from the training. The backup is excellent, they respond via email or phone promptly and always make sure that the question/query is dealt with.

Phil Clarke

Reliable, advanced, bespoke software that I genuinely couldn't run my business without.

Reviewed 2017-11-20

Apart for the ability to seamlessly control every aspect of my business, from the initial customer inquiry all the through to invoicing, it's the customer support and wide range of industry-specific knowledge which the Commusoft team delivers that sets them apart from the competition. I really don't know how I managed before using Commusoft. Commusoft is constantly evolving and updating. Whenever I think of a function I would like to see available it's usually already been thought of and in the process of happening.

Carly Patterson

Commusoft Review

Reviewed 2018-10-30

-Easy to find new features -Always new updates and features being added -No jobs can get missed - has a way of catching everything

Jodie Hayes

Happy user

Reviewed 2018-11-15

Although we had a few teething problems after changeover from v3 to v4 support were very quick and helpful with advice and instructions. I would recommend commusoft, especially to small businesses which are just starting out as it is not too overwhelming. Once you get to grips with it, it is very simple to use The software has always been reliable The changeover from V3 to V4 run very smoothly Customer support are very quick and efficient

Moira Jackson

Version 4 useability

Reviewed 2019-01-30

The team are very quick at getting back to you if you have a question, and if you need anything tweaking on the software to suit your needs they are happy to look in to and adapt it if it's possible. Really excellent customer service.Lots of good features to manage the business as a whole in one place - including linking the accounting software for workflow.

Perri Butcher

Getting to grips with Commusoft

Reviewed 2016-10-06

Entering new customers onto the system works well and booking in estimates onto the calendar. I like the ease of booking jobs on the system and the fact that our workmen have access to information about the job and the customer, including the make and the model of appliance they are going to repair/service/replace. The sending out of service reminders is extremely helpful, but it would be helpful if there was the option to send a reminder to just one customer, not the whole group for that month. Creating invoices works very well, being able to email them out to the customer upon completion of the work. This system is being improved and we are happy to be part of trialing the new software, which hopefully with fix some of the things that we have asked for.I like booking in jobs.

Natalie O'Neill

Huge help in making us more efficient. Customer support is fantastic

Reviewed 2018-04-05

The software has amazing functionality, once you have gone through the training and understand how to use everything.Team ran our training programme and clearly knew the software inside out. She helped us create workflows that were specific to our business, and was patient throughout. We particularly like the ease of use on the diary page, the scope of info you can record against a customer and job, and how easy it is for our engineers to use. It's also encouraging to see how often they are making improvements and adding new features to the software. The customer support we have received has been the best of any company we work with. Response times are fast, and they are very knowledgeable about the software

James Gaylor

Efficenct software with fantastic training

Reviewed 2018-10-12

Just helping me to be more organised with jobs, customers and engineers. There will be no more forgotten jobs not invoiced or time wasted making unnecesary trips to jobs without the correct information of what we're going to. Can't reiterate enough how much I enjoyed the training with the customer representative. She's a credit to your company. This software is very user friendly after training and I believe this will really make a massive difference to our efficiency in getting through jobs correctly, efficienctly and with enough detail to help with future jobs down the line. The training I received from one of the customer's support was genuinely quite inspiring working alongside someone so efficient, helpful and knowledgeable in her own field and It's helped inspire me to be more on the ball in my own business. Having everything to do with the business at the touch of a button is going to be the biggest help this business has recieved in the decade we've been going. It's also a massive help it being so easy to link with sage.

Luke Sales

5 star service and 5 star software

Reviewed 2018-04-07

We have been using the software for over 3 months now and I can't believe how using Commusoft has transformed my business, I honestly couldn't go back to the spreadsheet. As a company, we save many hours a day by the automation process alone. The training we received was 5 stars and went above and beyond to ensure we were using all the functions the software has to offer as there are so many, not being very computer illiterate I managed to pick up the software within a few days even my customers like it with the job reports, custom certificates and constantly being able to report on a job progress without keep phoning the engineers, will even send a report to the customer to advise my engineer is on the way. They are always working on the system as well coming out with new updates and features.

Shelly Lindley

How Commusoft has worked for us

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Reporting is a great tool to easily see what jobs our outstanding in order to keep on top of invoicing etc. It is very engineer friendly. Being able to track jobs, being able to add diary events for the same job rather than creating new

Sue Johnson

Using Commusoft for Gas and Electrical Minor Works

Reviewed 2016-10-25

We have been using Commusoft software for a year now. the initial training over the telephone was in-depth and lots of support was given. The system is very user friendly and any problems are quickly sorted by the using the Help guides or via e-mail from Commusoft Support. The customer support team respond quickly and generally have an answer straight away. The synchronisation between the main PC and the iPad is excellent (as long as there is a GPS signal!) and the engineers generally find it easy to use. I would recommend this software, and I am looking forward to being transferred to the new updated version.Ease of use

PJ Luard

Epic

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Everything! Its ease of use. Its many functions. All the certificates that can be used and easily sent to our clients. the reporting is improving all the time too.

Dean Stewart

Good System

Reviewed 2018-10-16

The instant access for back office staff to all the details, certificates and pictures for the job is a massive plus allowing us to sign off and invoice same day, saving lots of chasing around and rounding up of paper forms.Ease of use and diary management functionality, good reporting features

Darren Bullough

Moved from V3 to V4. Migration went smooth lots more features so glad we did it

Reviewed 2018-10-27

the best tool we have in the company is commusoft. excellent support and systemeverything from customer information to appointments to invoicing to service reminders you can make each process as simple or as detailed as you require

Anonymous

Commusoft review

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Commusoft has become the one-stop shop for our company's workflow management, CRM and reporting. The more we learn about it, and the more it develops, the more we see that it has to offer and help improve how we workeasy of use - very straight forward so minimal training required to get staff using the system

Drew Turner

Good Software for Plumbers and Electricians

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Combines several elements into one easy to use software. Somethings aren't covered by it, but there are normally workarounds.The integration with accounting software is easy to set up. The overall UI is simple and self explanatory.