All categories

Maidily

Cleaning business/maid service scheduling software

Maidily Reviews

Great value management software for cleaning oriented businesses

Pros

The software is very easy to use, its design is clean, intuitive with a focus on simple UX to streamline workflow processes. It covers all the basic needs for a cleaning-service oriented businesses. Also, the dev team updates frequently, hard at work at bringing in new features, often those requested by its users.

Cons

The user base is not as populated as other competing software suites, but the advantage of this is that more care and attention is given to current users by the dev team.

Great Customer Support & Features - Affordable!

Overall its been amazing, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful and the support behind the product has been 2nd to none (from the others I tried). I'm very excited about the things that the Maidily team is working on for the future!

Pros

Its been very user friendly, beautiful interface. I'm a sole prop business (only me working) so in an attempt to grow I've been trying to get myself organized, Maidily has been super helpful. Once I get my website up I'll be looking forward to using their checkout forms. Love the analytics!

Cons

There could be more features - some similar software's have a bit more features (higher price) but it seems like they are working on releasing new things every month (or it seems like it).

easy to use software

it was very easy to use

Pros

cost less than other competitors. It has lots of room for customization

Cons

still new platform not lots of users, but it has lots of room to grow

Let me do the heavy lifting for you! Maidily is KING! Let me tell you why!

We have a startup cleaning business my partner and I have MAJOR plans for. I needed a platform that will be with us through our early stages to the big leagues we are confident our business will be one day soon. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]offered the most incredible CS before we invested a dime with this company. You simply do not see this level of support without someone who is incredibly passionate about his OWN company and the direction he and his team are headed. Features are of course important, but the only thing more so is the people behind those features. This is a great group to be a part of and I am so excited to see their growth along with ours in the coming years.

Pros

The cleaning industry is going through a revolution and companies like Maidily are pioneering the new cleaning frontier! Gone are the days of multi-step processes to schedule a home cleaning, Maidily has simplified the process by allowing for online booking easily from your site. I speak so passionately because of my experience FOR MONTHS reviewing other platforms and ultimately see Maidily come out...

Cons

Maidily is a young stud in the cleaning industry and always still improving. If you need something in your business Maidily has yet to develop, just reach out to their team! Mony and the gang at Maidily LISTEN to their clients. Some people have doubts about not going with the big names out there (ME INCLUDED), but I can assure you will not be disappointed. There are some features, like a mobile application (Although Maidily is mobile optimized!) and a customer portal that is still not available, but I have not to doubt Mony and the team are cooking up new goodies for our cleaning business owners in the near future.

Review of Product & Service

OVERALL, i am very pleased with Maidily and I think the price is amazing since we are getting a lot for just starting out in the industry.

Pros

I love that the system allows my clients to choose their own bookings, this has increased my time and clients love being able to clearly see the price up-front before booking a cleaning.

Cons

1. I would like to have a QuickBooks Integration into the payment system, as I'm now having to use a third party and then using QuickBooks...too many processes for getting paid. 2. I would also like to be able to add multiple maids to the cleanings since I send my maids out in teams. 3. I would also like to have more control over my calendar settings in the scheduling setting view, to block off...

Great Service

Pros

This software helps run vital elements of my business.It helps with scheduling, sending invoices, making payroll, and taxes. I highly recommend for any business (big or small)looking for advanced software to help run critical parts of their business.

Cons

Options to gather leads, maybe a landing page.

A great new solution to an old problem

Great experience working with the team. From our initial concept meetings, to low fidelity wireframes, and to prototyping, it was great working with such a passionate bunch of folks who were purely interested in bettering the experience of their users.

Pros

I love how intuitive and easy Maidily is to use. From the moment a user logs in, each piece of functionality is accessible within a few clicks.

Cons

I love how niched down the product is, exclusively servicing the house cleaning industry. However, I hope at some point in later versions they decide to open it to other industries.

Affordable Software with Ease of Use

It's been a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are there to help or take inout and make it happen.

Pros

Pricing and ease of use and the clean look.

Cons

So far it's been very easy to use and I have nothing I don't like

Great for Maid Service Businesses!

I love the Maidily products, and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive. I'm confident that my business will do well with the help of Maidly.

Pros

The software makes it easy to book clients, organize your business, and your employee work schedules!

Cons

The messaging integration challenged me a bit, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very helpful, so I have no worries.

Maidily Review - Fab Maid Clean

Mony went above and beyond to customize this software to fit the needs of our cleaning business. Maidily gets a 10/10 from Fab Maid Clean!

Pros

We love the ease-of-use aspect of this software.

Cons

There was no aspect of this software that we disliked.

BEST SOFTWARE TO SCHEDULE CUSTOMERS

SUPPORT IS EXCELLENT AND THE SOFTWARE IS AS WELL

Pros

EASE OF USE AND FEATURES THAT KEEP COMING OUT.

Cons

Waiting for tip feature to rollout and some features were not there when we started but maidily has been giving excellent support to get the features added

Satisfied customer

Great experience with this company.

Pros

Product is easy to use. Great customer service. Great integration of the software.

Cons

Pros out way the cons. Not much negative to say. Great service.