shopVOX Reviews

4.58/5 (111 reviews)

Ryan Hellegaard

Long time user

Reviewed 2018-12-07

We migrated from SignVox which was an earlier signs shop only solution from this same company. Back then we came from Activity. Our whole database was migrated to the new system so we didn't lose any customer records. ShopVox is much more flexible and better than SignVox in nearly every way. Considering the competition in this space ShopVox is probably the best option if one can get over the initial learning curve and sit down to truly customize the software to their thinking and shop. I spent about 2 weeks determining the initial pricing formulas, templates, & workflows. From there I have evolved these items over the last 5 years as new features become available or I just have an idea of a different way to do things. There are only a couple of things that I would like to be able to do through ShopVox that do not work well, and some of those items are pending thanks to the customer support.Allows nearly a paperless work environment, yes filing can be a thing of the past. Fairly customizable for an individual shop. Several viable ways to do formula based pricing. Extremely responsive customer support - even takes feature requests/needs seriously. Works very well for telecommuting. Customer tracking and front-end accounting features work quite well, does tie into quickbooks though we do not use that feature.

Chris Fleniken

Crucial tool for our business

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Great. I did try to set up SV by myself and quickly leaned on their team for help and they did! Helped me get all my products entered, materials, prices and workflows. From there used the training videos and tools to train the team and we were running in a week or two. Since the start of using SV in 2015 we continue to enjoy of the evolving and adding of features in SV. Its like Christmas sometimes when we learn of new updates in our shop! We will email out to the team and let them know of something new.We love the solutions and flow that ShopVox brings to our company. With many different departments (apparel, sign shop, print shop, web dept, and vehicle wraps) and different workflows SV keeps us all moving along with ease and eliminates dropped orders or confusion in our team. We know what is going on and can access the details, proofs, notes, file names all in one place. Before ShopVox we used paper orders...NEVER again! If there was a change on the job or an update request we would have to waste time tracking down that piece or paper. If it got lost...forget about it! We would be in trouble. Now with SV its all in the system and can be accessed with ease by anyone on the team. I do not see how our company could have continued to grown 30% each year by not moving to SV.

Colleen Crosthwaite

shopVox is an excellent product which has had a big impact on how we run our business.

Reviewed 2018-02-20

shopVox is a powerful, complete business management system. It really gives small business owners like me all the advantages of the management systems big businesses have access to. The comprehensiveness of the system is remarkable. I think the organisation it imposes on a business would assist any small business improve its efficiency and productivity. The business intelligence dashboards are excellent and give a daily snapshot of where the business is. ShopVox gives us control over our processes and communication; this has been a real benefit in the day to day running of our business and has noticeably reduced stress. In fact we are now able to handle more work with less people and know where everything is and at what stage of production. This is something we struggled to do without ShopVox. We have gone to an almost paperless workplace thanks to the facility of being able to display the job board both in the office and in the factory. No more missing pieces of paper! It has been a surprise to us how much we like being in the cloud! I am able to go home and have dinner with the family and log into the system from home if I need to catch up on any matter. Support via Chat is good. shopVox is improving the program regularly and systematically so it is getting better all the time.

Jeff Sherman

The RIGHT Solution

Reviewed 2017-08-16

An all-in-one software for managing all aspects of our business that's easy to use for all levels of staff.Prior to finding ShopVOX, we were spread across two different platforms for our sales and shop operations. ShopVOX has enabled us to eliminate both and now we can use one software to manage our workflow, track the sales activities that lead to new jobs, and also use solid costing on our quotes to ensure that we're making money with these sales. Best features: Multiple views and options for scheduling jobs. Pricing templates can handle all aspects of simple to complex jobs, even for a CUSTOM sign shop. Syncs to QuickBooks for accounting. This is an emerging product with a great development team. If a feature you've though of isn't there, wait a few weeks! This isn't SAP or ORACLE you're dealing with here. They're nimble and responsive to client requests and needs. Cloud based and mobile device friendly. The PRICE! For the money, you won't find better value.

Mike Parry

We have finally found a product which provides for all our custom build products and services.

Reviewed 2017-11-30

The platform is extremely flexible the way it has been setup. We have been using this type of software for many years and have always had to create "work arounds" to get as close to our desired results as possible. But whats so amazing with sV is the technical support. We have never in ten years experienced the quality and expertise of this group of people. They will sit with you and work through tough issues. Last week I had a problem the first tier tech was unable to fix after many attempts to trouble shoot. He made a quick decision to bump it to the next tier engineer and within 10 minutes my problem was program corrected. It has been such a great experience to be with a company like sV that truly understands our business model and works creatively with its clients to improve the effectiveness of the software and support service.

Daniel Butler

Excellent app for CRM, and Production Workflow

Reviewed 2018-07-20

Too many to list.We are a small business manufacturing and installing signs in Berkshire. ShopVOX is exactly what we need for our business. ShopVOX allows us to log and track all our customer interactions, manage their accounts and manage our internal workflows to ensure signage is manufactured and delivered on time and on spec. Our busy team are able to quickly and easily log sales leads, create and revise quotes, convert approved quotes to sales orders, create production workflows and raise sales invoices. Invoices can be exported from ShopVOX into our accounts at the click of a button. The team at ShopVOX are very helpful and the most impressive and valuable asset this company has is their ability to listen to customers and upgrade their software quickly to suit customers ever-changing needs. There have been numerous occasions when we have suggested a improvement and we've seen it go live within weeks. Keep up the good work ShopVOX!

Dan Valentine

Mobile Friendly, Quickbooks Integration,

Reviewed 2017-04-21

ShopVOX business software solution includes a host of features specific to screen printing companies, embroidery, printing, and awards. We do primarily awards, but it includes apparel items size matrix, design & production variables (such as ink etc), margin-based price calculating (and several other types of pricing tools), and production tracking very similar to trello. You can print shipping labels, have customers pay from their email, quote just about how ever you want, manage customer proofs, and manage emails all from the same software. It has a great design, and can be as simple or complex as you like. I found them at a tradeshow, and I've looked at some of the most popular solutions out there, and nothing comes quite close to what ShopVOX offers. They have 24/7 support, and they are lead by an incredible leader.I love how easy it was to get up and running, the software is very fluid, it is PCI complient. No setup fee. The customer portal gives your clients a backend to order products they have ordered in the past. We rolled out our credit card payment email feature this month, and our accounts payable has cut in half.

Roberta Fertig

ShopVox has made my job quoting so much easier and I feel much more confident with my quotes.

Reviewed 2017-08-18

More confidence quoting jobs.I struggled with estimates using my previous estimating software, but ShopVOX is so much easier to use. With this software I spend less time quoting job, leaving me more time for other tasks. There was a large database to begin with which I could fine tune to my needs. I love that I can access the software anywhere on any device. Customer support is outstanding and the company often updates the software, while listening to customer requests. It's also affordable and yet so powerful.

Anonymous

Easy to Use Software

Reviewed 2018-08-16

The software is very user friendly and offers lots of tools to help you learn and get acquainted with its features and functionality. There is always a drop down in the top corner with guides and when those don't have the answers you need their team has an great help center that is more in depth, but if you still can't solve the problem or such they have an easy chat feature and they are quick to response there or when you e-mail the team.

Jordan Campos

Really great for managing a lot of jobs (200 + jobs w/12 employees, we are not in the sign biz.

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Organizing jobs with a team centered focus, sending proofs to customer. organizing jobs by step, there are so many different veiws to set up as, and its easy to switch between them. Uploading and sending proofs is nice and customers can approve or enter changes right through the system, and it will auto move the job fwd or backward right in the system.-in real time!

Doug Donaghue

The software works well, has few issues and does what we need it to do.

Reviewed 2017-12-21

The software is a great help in running our office, from pricing to workflow management. It is well designed and incredibly helpful.The flexibility of the software is incredible. I can customize it to a large degree and it allows me to take very direct control of our processes. It has more features that I have even had time to explore and I know that the more time I invest in learning it the more it will optimize our workflow, pricing, time management, etc.

Michael Gassira

Easy to use, customizable, great support structure and a must have for any signage or print shop.

Reviewed 2018-01-31

Automating the quotation process and implementation of a much more easier workflow. The ability to manipulate the software to do almost anything you want it to do. Creating products is easy, entering materials via the csv upload works seamlessly as it is also easy to update the materials, costs, margins etc ShopVOX offer a lot of variation options to format and customize your own ShopVOX user experience that suits your own unique business structure. The user interface (UI) is so easy to navigate and find my way around each and every feature and function of ShopVOX. The biggest Pro is the support from ShopVOX and the team. It is available around the clock and is endless. All the staff at ShopVOX are VERY knowledgeable, helpful and offer the best and fastest support available.

shawn marko

This software has dramatically increased our profitability

Reviewed 2018-02-07

Efficiency in production and sales has drastically improved, nothing gets missed when invoicing,-how to videos and webinars are extremely helpfull -customer service is bar none -able to suggest new features (they actually implement suggestions!!) - Import customer lists -import catalogs from vendors -able to easily track costs of material and labor -you can have the shopvox team customize forms that suit your needs -total shop awareness of all outstanding jobs -job board automatically updates -easially track any jobs progress -our company has SEVERAL different processes (embroidery, sublimation,screen printing, digital print, sign making, UV printing, thermal printing, laser engraving) and shopvox is flexible enough to make a streamlined workflow for all of these very different processes. -

Christi Thayer

With all of the programs out there SHOPVOX has been the best for our company's needs for a sign shop

Reviewed 2017-09-27

Production wise our company is able to track all jobsMy favorite feature with SHOPVOX is how user friendly it is, navigating is a simple task when you have a customer standing in front of you. Also on an accounting end SHOPVOX is very user friendly when searching for payments. On the production end SHOPVOX makes it very easy to keep track of ALL jobs whether they are in a QUOTE, SALES ORDER or if the job has been invoiced. Something that our department like as well is the roll up feature, it makes it simple for customers to read.

Ali Given

A for Awesome!

Reviewed 2017-04-11

SignVOX has been one of the best finds since the digital printer! It seamlessly (and paperlessly) takes jobs from design to completion and makes quoting a breeze! Signsmith LOVES it!Job information is saved without backing up our servers and can go from design to completion seamlessly with minimal interaction of employees.

Andreas Rönnqvist

Excellent software for a sign shop, helps control workflow and improve throughput

Reviewed 2018-01-30

Improved workflow and throughput, reducing delays and delivery times, helping staff to plan their work, getting a more professional attitude towards the business, better customer serviceControls the process from quoting to invoicing. After setup for example the quoting process is very easy but also very powerful. We have improved throughput in our sign shop and reduced delays, thus improving customer service by a lot. Customer service is excellent, quick and friendly response time for any question at any time. Great tutorials, instructions etc. Easy overview of daily work tasks, no more thinking of what to do next. The staff appreciates the more organized way of doing daily business and if a person is off you can easily take up the work they have going. Would recommend this software for any sign shop that has 2 or more employees.

Megan McBride

Keep an eye on them - so much potential

Reviewed 2017-02-24

We are a screen print company and are always on the lookout for a phenomenal screen printing management software. We've never been able to find one that meets all of our needs and expectations, but Shopvox came close. And they continue to add features regularly, so we are keeping an eye on them. We are not currently using Shopvox but used them on a trial basis for a couple months to test out whether or not they were the right fit for us and whether we could switch all of our operations over. What we liked: they're online! It's so convenient to be able to track our production and sales from any computer, anywhere in the world. We've paid thousands to setup intricate in-house servers so that our sales staff can access our system when on the road. But have an online system would be so much easier. Customer service is fantastic, and always available to answer questions or go over training. And their training is fantastic - lots of videos, training classes and manuals are available. Their Job Flows and work board are great and make seeing jobs under way very easy. Concerns - We had a couple concerns that prevented us from switching to Shopvox completely. They were not completely setup for apparel printers, having first been a sign company. And their Job Flows weren't setup for larger operations with multiple machines. We weren't able to switch or rearrange assigned machines to fine tune our print schedule. Overall I see a bright future for this company, and as they continue to improve and add features we will be watching and planning for a potential move one day. Something to consider - the flexibility of their system is not just for screen printers. I've recommended their system to family members who own a wine processing shop and need to track intricate steps of making wine. The Shopvox job flow is great for that type of operation too.

Matheus Ostafiuc

We run our entire operations with ShopVox, from CRM and quoting/billing, to material management.

Reviewed 2017-08-17

I can run my business remotely, from anywhere. We use to keep an overview on sales pipelines + production flow. Wouldnt be able to run my business without itUser-friendly - its quite intuitive, new employees learn it rather fast Easy to write quotes and invoices We can have a full overview of our operation: individual tasks/sales pipelines/quotes and invoices Flexible to your operation - we can adjust several aspects of the program to our operation, which is a great help

Edvaldo Bronhara

ShopVox Rocks

Reviewed 2018-11-05

I can have all my customer's info, invoices, receipts, assets and payments all in one place. No need to file papers or documents. Everything related to my customer is easier to find now.I love how complete it is. Its the best combination of CRM/POS software for the sign industry I've come across. It gets better and better and all the updates. I haven't learned everything it has to offer because it's just too many. Also I love the fact customer can pay their invoice/down payment right from a simple online credit card form. I've started using it recently and I can't believe how convenient it is for me and my customers.

Patrick Clifford

Excellent sales, administration and project management 'sign shop' software

Reviewed 2018-01-16

Excellent administration tool for the sign shop. Unlimited opportunities for growth. The best feature is keeps track of every step of the process for making the sign. As the sign industry is so diversified with so many types of signs, ShopVox has the ability to perform. It does it well. No interruptions. When need support, ShopVox is excellent to work with. Their Chat group is available anytime. It provides all our needs with Quoting, Designing, Manufacturing, Servicing, and Customer service.

Louise Powell

Increased efficiency all round

Reviewed 2017-08-16

Makes invoicing process a lot easier as all information is in one place and everyone is using the same system.Invoicing process a lot easier as all the information is there, we still manually raise invoices in Sage. Having to store less paperwork and supporting documentation. Everyone using same software and working the same way.

Tim Smith

Finally a Software that is truly built for Printing, Signage, Award and the Promotional Industry.

Reviewed 2017-09-09

Quick quoting Production management Usable reports Before ShopVOX, we had used three different platforms for our sales and shop operations. None of the three had worked seemelessly. ShopVOX has enabled us to manage our workflow, track the sales activities that lead to new jobs, and also use solid costing on our quotes to ensure that we're pricing correctly and maintaining margin with sales. The quoting process is quick and consistent. Pricing templates can handle all aspects of a simple or complex order.

Elizabeth Howard

We appreciate how team members can login to see the state of all jobs and quick tech support.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

The overview of where each job is at, the quote & artwork proof portals, and exact calculations of profit margins on each material/product. So powerful to make good biz decisions.

Steve Hodel

Shopvox is a great cloud-based estimating and production workflow management software package.

Reviewed 2017-08-17

I am able to quote projects more quickly and accurately. I am also able to follow up on quotes, get customer information quickly. Shopvox is a great tool to keep all information on a project in one place.We are able to quote jobs with very accurate cost measurements. We are able to send quotes and invoices to customers very quickly. Accounts receivables are easy to manage and follow up on. Production workflow can be managed very well with this software, down to as much detail as you want.

Janet Garman

ShopVox is great!!!

Reviewed 2018-02-24

Job tracking ShopVox has been a wonderful addition to our busy office. We use it to track production and accounting for our medium sized business. We love that it will work on the signs side of our business as well as the textile side. With one click you can see where any job is in the production process. It has allowed our team to stay on top of orders and not miss deadlines...and alerts us early on if there is an issue with a product or production. Their support staff is nothing short of incredible. There is a live chat feature and they are usually quite quick to respond and help...even after hours. If the person you get doesn't know the answer they will find someone that does. They are also constantly improving their product. If there is a feature that you feel needs to be added and you mention it to them they genuinely try to make it happen.