shopVOX Reviews

4.63/5 (164 reviews)

Pros
  • Good work flow, helps keep us organized
  • Ease of use. Support. Configurability. Time Saving
  • Ease of keeping up with the current jobs and invoices
  • Process customization. Ability to do a lot in one place, from sale leads to production, to customer.
Cons
  • Few glitches but they were fixed quickly
  • Too many windows!!! Too time consuming!!!
  • The terms used are difficult to understand
  • Some glitching but gets fixed in a timely manner.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Mike Rawlings

Shopvox review

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Very positive. Any problems have been dealt with by the online chat support which works very well.

Pros
Ease of use. Support. Configurability. Time Saving

Cons
Having to set up most things. However, this is a necessary evil and serves us well in the long term.

Angela Gaudet

shopVOX order management software

Reviewed 2019-02-04

Problems being solved include being able to create a database with all the components I need to build our products and keep production organized.

Pros
What I like most about shopVox is how good it is for managing the various components and processes involved with custom products such as signage, awards, and other personalized products.

Cons
What I like least are the layouts for the PDF documents, especially the Mail Invoice layout.They will create custom PDFs templates for you but there is a charge for each and proceeding with that is out of my budget. I am having to use Acrobat to modify the documents so the address aligns with the window in my envolpe and so they look less cluttered.

Response from TechVOX

Thanks for your feedback Angela. Awesome that you are benefiting from shopVOX's management features.

Anthony Blais

We have been on SignVox for several years. The software was adequate, but very limited in reporting

Reviewed 2018-02-12

Pros
Intuitive, easy to learn, although workarounds were necessary to discover. Allows price changes on the fly, access to historical info good, but reporting not.

Cons
Limited reporting made the product difficult to provide robust analysis of the business. Worst of all, TechVox staff refused to give us our data. We were forced to a new platform for business reasons, and they claimed they had never provided historical data files. These cannot be run from the reports menu. We have a business partner elsewhere who DID get the info, so I provided that proof (email string) and TechVox personnel then refused to answer my request. But they canceled my subscription within 10 mins. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

Arman Danielyan

Software with good features, but with a lot of issues

Reviewed 2019-09-20

The entire soft is good to go, if it works. Good tech support, The rep teach how to start working, how to create flows and etc. Then comes the bad side of experience. After discovering bugs and issues, I show some of them to Aaron, he also see it in meeting. Then I tell them to schedule another meeting, to show other bugs and issues, and ask to cancel my account and do refund, and tell them that I will use their software if they fix these bugs and issues. And their co-Founder refuse to refund. At first he said that my described bugs are not issue. Then how to pay to employees. How can be it issue for you if we have 1000s customers. "About 4 ppl have spent time on your account so far including me/billing/Coach/Support". So just to know, I use trial period, then I paid for one month and one user, then I ask them to give discount for new users, because it will be just for testing. They give as 50% for the first month. I use only 3 days, after 3 days we find a lot of problems with performance and not working features. And he tell me about time they spent. Support answers with chat to my few questions, billing just cancel my account, and "me".. This company instead of say thanks to finding issues, think only about their money.

Pros

Cons
Software speed, issues with user roles and notifications. Incomplete API, without any documentation.

Response from TechVOX

Thanks for the review Arman. We appreciate that you recognize many of the useful features of shopVOX. As with any new program it can take time to learn how to use it effectively and efficiently. Thanks for taking a few days to try it.

cathleen mccallion

Step Back in Time

Reviewed 2017-03-01

Recently switched from signVOX to shopVOX. Feel like I took a step back in time. There are too many windows and too many clicks to accomplish a task. Chat was horrible...Gangadar from Indonesia was rude...through a chat! When creating a new customer, why should I have to save the information, and then pull customer contact up to add a cell phone or any other additional contact info? Customers are having a difficult time approving proofs. No longer capable of opening a proof and forwarding through regular email. Creating a job is now several windows of nonsense. There is a new window for everything. This new program is extremely time consuming. *I do not pay the bill so I do not know the overall value of the software. Any amount is too much for this dinosaur. Truly a step back instead of forward...very disappointed.

Pros
The only good quality of this software is being able to show a quote as an Invoice without having to actually converting it.

Cons
Too many windows!!! Too time consuming!!!

Response from TechVOX

Thanks for your review. We are glad that you are able to benefit from the quotes and invoice features. Sorry you are finding certain features difficult to use. Switching from signVOX to shopVOX does take some learning and adjusting since they are different platforms. It's best to join our webinars and watch our videos on Vimeo for tutorials.

John Schleich

We are a new user and ShopVOX is way beyond our expectations. It is a huge time saver.

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Huge time saver and more accurate invoicing.

Pros
Easy to use with excellent support when we run into trouble. Cloud based so can be accessed anywhere even in the field at a job site. Initial setup was shorter than expected. Huge time saver.

Cons
Initial setup time. However, ShopVOX assigns new users their own "Implementation Coach" to help out - and at no charge too.

Sabrina Volpe

Perks

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Very up to date software that is great to use in any office setting.

Pros
Easy to learn! customer service is very quick to response if you have any questions. Well organized !

Cons
Few glitches but they were fixed quickly

Bryan Quebodeaux

Excellent and productive.

Reviewed 2017-09-06

Productivity!

Pros
The job boards! The job boards have helped us organize our operation better than ever! Having our entire shop in the system is economical and very productive. We love having the ability to add users quickly.

Response from TechVOX

Hi Bryan - love the name! Thanks for your review - and it was a pleasure working with you on the setup of your shopVOX account.

If we can do anything to help - let us know.

Leandro Santos

Shopvox Software Services

Reviewed 2018-06-06

Pros
We thought we would have a solution that would cover us with every aspect of our business, but we couldn't have a support to get our website connected after 3 years using the software.

Cons
Too complicate to link with our website. My card was expired once and they disconnected us, when we change for the new card, they have kept us offline for 2 x days because no one could connect us straight away. Also, when we left, we told them before they charged our card we were leaving, but anyway we got charged for the following month subscription and the payment has gone and they didn't want to refund us, we still looking to talk with the card company in USA about it.

Joel Campton

Great Product

Reviewed 2019-10-03

Its been a huge contributor to the success of our business through our fast quoting and job tracking

Pros
Highly customised quoting tool that is easy to convert to sales orders and send purchase orders to our suppliers

Cons
The terms used are difficult to understand

Response from TechVOX

Thanks for the review Joel. Awesome that you are benefiting from the fast quoting and job tracking features.

Wendy Allen

ShopVox is a very robust shop managment system.

Reviewed 2018-05-14

Pros
It allows me to track our orders and see our profit margins. Many reports! We are able to track the information we send to our customers to approve and see their responses.

Cons
We don't know all the functionality and are probably under utilizing the system! We would like a printable calendar system, which I understand is in the works.

Brent Batrouney

We are using ShopVox to help our workflow processes organised and on-track from day to day.

Reviewed 2018-07-05

Pros
ShopVOX is helping keep our daily jobs recorded in an easy to access web based user interface. We can quickly search for and access finished projects as well as current jobs. It is also assisting us in keeping track of active jobs by means of current & live reporting of work being trafficked through our business.

Cons
The inability to duplicate like-for-like job orders from previous campaigns into new campaigns. For the moment we are able to work around this by simply copying text from a previous job and into a current job. Though this can be a little tedious going back-and-forth between previous and current jobs if there is a lot of different details to copy over.

Jon Kaweblum

Started off with the basic version of ShopVox and quickly and happily upgraded to the full version.

Reviewed 2017-09-01

Pros
The customer services is amazing. Any time of day i have a question there is someone to help. The connectivity of working a job from lead - fulfillment is an amazing time saving tool. The customer approval portal also makes our company seem very professional.

Cons
I wish there was an app for my phone that I could use to quickly view to manage my on the road. I would like to see the quote approval system work just like the proof approval portal.

Response from TechVOX

Hi Jon - just wanted to say thanks for your kind words about shopVOX. Thanks for being a customer. And I'm glad to hear that it's saving you a lot of time.

On the Quote Approval, we will be releasing it very very soon. Shoot me an email and I can give you more details.
-Bryant from shopVOX

CHRIS BRANCO

We are pleased with the this software

Reviewed 2018-04-27

Pros
Providing of Customer Proofs, the customer's response is registered in the software. Hold plenty of customer data. We cut down on printing customer info about 75%.

Cons
Steep Learning Curve, but it is probably to be expected. On occasion processing from screen to screen lags in speed, but not a big deal.

Melissa K

shopVOX rocks!

Reviewed 2019-05-21

Pros
Coming from FileMaker Pro, this software is a dream come true for me! It is very easy to use and has a great chat function if you ever need assistance. There are a lot of great organizational features such as notes, tasks and assets that help to keep all parties involved in projects aware of the progress.

Cons
I wish the progress billing feature was a bit more broken out. We have larger projects that require multiple progress billing and it would be great if we could bill off a master SO and have the amounts invoiced automatically subtracted from it.

Response from TechVOX

Thanks for the great review Melissa. We are happy that shopVOX is a dream come true! That is awesome to read!

matt reynoso

Its not easy to build an easy to use solution!

Reviewed 2018-12-04

The solution is helping us to meet our primary objectives without the initial investment required by other providers.

Pros
The solution is helping to provide a clear path to meeting our objectives of creating accountability for each team member.

Cons
Times out more often than expected. QB & Classes. ShopVOX paints a really good picture however, its the data in QB that shows the true picture of profitability. Programming to be able to use QB Budget vs Actual by class should be a must have for any solution built for the small business. cPortal, Webstore and the Shopping Cart tells a really good marketing story. However, at 1st glance it appears I have much work ahead of me.

Tonya Carpenter

ShopVOX Review

Reviewed 2020-02-13

I really enjoy using ShopVOX everyday. It is a great project management tool.

Pros
-Easy to navigate -User friendly -Helps me to stay organized -Mobile to work from anywhere -Immediate response from customer service when needed.

Cons
Some glitching but gets fixed in a timely manner.

Kim McEgan

I have found the implementation of Shop Vox very easy the support staff are excelent

Reviewed 2017-08-21

Pros
Simplicity of getting started with the ability to add additional functions moving forward We are currently not using all the functions but will introduce additional functions as we go

Cons
I find quotations a bit cumbersome as I would like to be able to add an Item to quote and have multiple prices on different quantities instead of having a new line Item for each quantity

Response from TechVOX

Hi Kim - thanks for your kind review. And I'm glad you like our support staff. (I like them too)

On the quoting multiple quantity issue - would you send me a quick mockup or explanation of how you want that to function?

I'm sure our Product Manager would love to take a look.

-Bryant from shopVOX

Chandra Wessel

The Best

Reviewed 2018-11-15

Pros
It gives us the ability to customize the software to our business's needs and requirements , not customize our business to the software. The customer service is right there and you have the ability to talk to them 24 hours/7 days a week . They are extremely helpful with whatever you need without that costing additional fees. I would recommend any company to utilize this software, because the user interface is literally that versatile and intuitive - any company could benefit from using this software.

Cons
There is nothing I don't like about this software.

Brian Schneider

ShopVOX

Reviewed 2019-04-26

Helps us stay organized and creates a good work flow. Keeps us from forgetting things.

Pros
Good work flow, helps keep us organized

Cons
Cost for additional users. Somewhat complicated to get set up.

Response from TechVOX

Thanks for reviewing shopVOX Brian. We are glad that it is keeping you organized. :)

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

A little hard to get used to when you are building your company but when done, it makes life easier.

Reviewed 2017-10-15

Speed of quoting Making it easier for other staff to quote jobs.

Pros
The flexibility of how we can build our company to what we want and how we want it. The help centre is one of the best features. The ability to edit things on the fly very easily.

Cons
Would love the Help Centre to be open Sat and Sunday sometimes when building the company info as we can't get time in office hours so we had to work on it over the weekend. Cannot change or edit the workflow processes on the fly for custom jobs.

Response from TechVOX

Hi there - thanks so much for your review.

Glad our Support team is helpful for you. And if I can do anything to help - please shoot me an email

Heather Phillips

I have enjoyed working with Shopvox- once I went through a few tutorials everything was fairly easy

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Streamlines the job process. I like that you can upload product pictures.

Pros
The proof and payment portals are really nice- I can see immediately if proofs are approved. so nice!

Cons
At first some of the tabs were confusing, but once I went through the tutorials everything was great.

Response from TechVOX

Heather, we appreciate the nice review. Glad the tutorial helped out. As with any new product, we need to learn it. That's why we created so many tutorials and will continue to create more! It's nice to know that people are using them and benefiting from them!! Being immediately informed about approved proofs is such a time savor! Hopefully you are using both and quote and art proofing features. :) Thanks again!

Jelle van der Mijl

Great software for multiple branches

Reviewed 2018-10-22

It's a great company / software. We are a screen printing company in the NL and did business before with DecoNetwork. No good and fast support and an incredible low speed software. ShopVOX is working fast / accurate and all people in our company are happy with it and we are only working 2 weeks now ! Overall a good supportive company!

Pros
Online support and all options to fully customize your business. Also the time and effort everyone takes for a customer, never seen it before!

Cons
Somewhat complex to setup your business but then again it is a bit unavoidable when one wants to setup his shop in detail. So apart from that no cons at all

Anonymous

Great serivce

Reviewed 2018-08-17

Pros
If there is ever any issue the shopvox team is always there to help. They are always finding way to make our customer experience better.

Cons
I know there is an android app available but it's basically worthless.

Judd Meyer

Great Workflow system

Reviewed 2018-11-16

I wish I had known about shopvox last time I switched workflow systems

Pros
Ease of keeping up with the current jobs and invoices

Cons
It is complex on the back end so it does take time to set up. Once you are set up. It works great