Gmelius

Gmelius transforms Gmail into a team workspace

Gmelius Reviews

Pros

Gmelius is fantastic and I use it everyday to simplify my gmail inbox. It give me a wide range of useful tools the make my gmail account more powerful.

I like the tracking feature most. It's great to be able to see who opened my emails and it's available in the free version.

Daniel S.

Very useful and easy to deploy. Very worth your while to streamline inbox management.

Cons

Some of the features are confusing and frustrating. Sometimes when I am working on a campaign, it won't let me send it because of some unknown error and I have to redo the whole thing.

Kimberly K.

Jesse W.

Matthew N.

4.7

Effective. Do what it say it will do. Simple as that

I'm using it for 2 main proposes. I outreach people in a totally automated way, so I can plan when and what I have to do. Also I can structure my email as a project manager. Non relevant, archive or send to a different board to store there. Simplify my life as I have to work with different poeple all day long and keep tracking of that.

Pros

Flexible. I have a pretty extensive automated flow that I had in mind and it works perfectly. But at the same time, for some emails, I just set a simple follow-up or to move to a different board for archiving or priority.

Cons

It's not their fault but sometimes some new addons that you want to have in your chrome, crash or make conflits. But it's the same for everyone.

We really appreciate the review Felipe, It's great to hear Gmelius is optimizing your workflows. And we look forward to supporting more of the SendGrid team.

Solid e-mail tracking product... and more!

We find e-mail tracking a very useful feature (tracking proposals / invoices) and communication with clients and the integration with G Suite was a plus. Implementation was easy. Support is excellent.

Pros

We primarily use Gmelius for e-mail tracking although it has some other functionalities (automation/collaboration) and the developer is adding more.

Cons

There were some bugs with Chrome extension that we had to resolve with the support team. The user interface could be a bit more intuitive.

Good functions but lousy speed

Pros

A lot of functions that are usable in our business practices

Cons

It really slows down our whole email reply processes

Hello Aery, Thank you for taking the time to review. Gmelius is actually known for its performance. There may be a conflict with one of your other plug-ins. Please feel free to reach out to our support team to get you back up to speed.

One of my favorite Gmail Apps!

My beloved email program shut down at the time Newton and I was in need of a new way to manage my inbox. After testing other email applications I decided to stick with the native Gmail system. I knew Chrome had a lot of extensions and after a few searches, I came across Gmelius. Its been pivotal in helping me run my business and now I use it every day to manage my inbox.

Pros

The tracking feature is my favorite you can get notifications when someone reads your emails. Which is handy as a business owner, you want to ensure that the recipient is receiving information. Another great feature is the snooze, email templates and a slew of other nice features.

Cons

I wish Gmelius could be used in other browsers besides Chrome and I also wished there was a mobile app. I think they are working on it, but I would love to see that soon.

Thank you Karen for your kind words. We highly appreciate your feedback and the time you've spent to write it. Besides Chrome, Gmelius is also available in Safari, Opera, and Brave browsers. As well as on mobile, both for iOS and Android. Best wishes, - The Gmelius Team

Make Gmail work your way

Pros

I do love the ability to customize many aspects of gmail that overwise I couldn't. And I especially like the ability to add reminders and add notes in email. I'm not using the tracking functionalities as I'm used to Yesware for that.

Cons

I got it in the early stage and it was a one time fee. Not sure if I could justify paying a recurring fee for this.

Hi Andrea, thank you for your feedback. It's very important for us. For the past few months, Gmelius has evolved a lot. Along with reminders and notes, you can now create personalized email sequences and templates that can be shared within your team, as well as email campaigns with detailed activity streams. Besides, Gmelius offers a full collaboration suite that includes shared inbox, shared Gmail labels, kanban boards and much more. Feel free to visit our website and chat with the team. Kind regards, - The Gmelius Team

Makes Gmail complete!

Very positive. It has made me enjoy Gmail much more as a business tool especially for scheduling emails and getting reminders for follow-ups (if no reply has been received). I don't have the most advanced version that allows you to send automated emails, but I will continue to be a client, and pay more if they develop a contact management feature.

Pros

Great features for creating follow-ups, delayed sending and advanced snoozing that Gmail just needs. I used Email Open tracking, for all emails in the beginning, but this was overkill. I mostly use follow-ups. If I upgrade my account I can also schedule auto follow-ups. It makes Gmail so much easier.

Cons

No mobile integration with Gmail on iOS, but they are creating their own iOS app. Android already has an app. I would like to see contact management as a feature, like FullContact, but built into Gmelius. My major frustration is the aggregation of email read notifications. If, while you have been away from your computer, and return you get each notification one after the other. If you send a lot of emails this can take a long time. There is no way to snooze all etc. Some features are coming though.

GMelius - More Control over Gmail

GMelius is one of our "must have" Gmail plugins that makes us much more productive with email.

Pros

The ability to remove emails from inbox to have them return at the time when they need action; templated emails; sequences.

Cons

Sometimes the plugin doesn't load automatically.

Thank you Jurgen for your kind words! We highly appreciate your feedback. Kindly ensure that your browser is not configured to clear your browsing data whenever it closes. Feel free to drop us a line in the website chat, we'll be happy to help. Best wishes, - The Gmelius Team

Great Gmail integration, love the 'sequence' feature.

It is a great everyday tool to follow up tasks.

Pros

It has many features that are really great. One of the most powerful ones is the 'sequence' feature, that permits to create marketing automation chains of emails. Also the way Gmelius lets you configure your inbox in Gmail is something else.

Cons

Now and then you have to re-authorize the chrome add-on and that can be a little annoying, but is a small thing.

Hi Juan, thanks a lot for reviewing us. We highly appreciate it! Normally, you don't have to re-authorise the extension. Feel free to contact us on our website, the tech team will be happy to help you out. Best wishes, - The Gmelius Team

Gmelius review

Great, intuitive. Eye-opening. Surprising to see how feature packed it is.

Pros

Great features and great value for money. Other similar tools only have half the features but cost the same. We will be moving to a paid plan after trial period.

Cons

The Kanban boards are ever so slightly slow to load (this could be my connection or iMac). I'm still exploring the product but not much to complain about.

Gmail is so much better with Gmelius.

My favorite benefit is how much cleaner the Gmail UI looks. Are the extra features nice? Sure. Many features you don't even realize until they are GONE. There are many benefits -- but easy of use and "not being noticed" are it's best features.

Pros

I love how it makes Gmail cleaner and nicer to use. It adds some really cool features and keeps me from using an email client.

Cons

Cost. But if I am honest, it's worth the money they are asking. With new features being released all the time, it's cool.

Thanks Eric for your nice words and of course, for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us bring more value to our offering. All the best, - The Gmelius Team

Never Drop the Ball Again!

Overall, my experience with Gmelius has been excellent and I recommend it to other small business owners monthly. Gmelius integrates very easily with Gmail and keeps me from dropping balls in my business, not just with my current clients but also with prospective clients.

Pros

The strengths of Gmelius include the ability to integrate with Gmail, have access to templates at the click of a button, and having emails that I send pop back into my inbox at a specific time. I use Gmelius every single work day. As a professional coach I use Gmelius to send Coaching Session Notes to my clients immediately after a coaching session and I set the email to pop back into my email a few...

Cons

If there was one thing I would ask to have added to Gmelius it would be the ability to send emails to lists, such as my sales training students. I'm using MailChimp to send scheduled emails to my students. If Gmelius has this ability I have yet to figure out how to easily integrate it into my processes.

Hello Theo, Thanks a bunch for your review - we really appreciate it. The good news is that you can get rid of Mailchimp. :) Gmelius will allow you to send email campaigns to your entire list without leaving Gmail. You can even create smart sequences for custom follow ups based on each recipients reactions. Here's a video that might help: https://gmelius.com/sequences

Great way to create your emails into tickets, with a few missing things...

It's helped me an my team streamline emails and issues. Assigning emails has been a huge way to help when people are out of the office or when something becomes high priority. I don't really use the canban boards, since there's extra steps involved, but the ticketing is great!

Pros

I love that I can assign tickets to other team members, follow emails, and keep updated on what's going on without having to be CC'd on an email chain.

Cons

I wish there was a way to integrate it with Zapier. I have multiple teams and it would be useful to create a ticket for them to work without having an email account set up within the company. There are some extra steps that you need to take when things aren't showing up, that's a bit annoying, but nothing I can't work around.

Thanks a bunch for your review Stephanie, We appreciate your feedback and wanted to let you know our team is hard at work on your request. Stay tuned for more integrations as we allow teams to choose their preferred workspace. All the best to you and your team...

Best GMail email manager

Pros

This is the best GMail add-on I have found. My favourite features including blocking email trackers, notifying me when someone has viewed an email, snoozing emails and sending an email later.

Cons

I like their unsubscribe feature, but I do wish their unsubscribe button would show up sooner. If I go to delete an email I find I often click their unsubscribe button since it appears a few seconds after the email loads and it moves the delete button out of the way.

Gmelius is mostly great

We are still using it even though it doesn't fit within our budget. I guess that shows that it has become indispensable for our organization.

Pros

Gmail alone isn't quite good enough for business use. We use Gmelius's robust templates functionality multiple times a day. We also use the shared inbox feature for our general customer service email.

Cons

The price. It used to be a lot less expensive. We have trouble affording even the non-profit rates for 2 seats.

Excellent, reliable extension for Gmail users with great functionality

Pros

I can no longer use Gmail without Gmelius the snooze function especially makes a huge difference to my workflow, and the email tracking features have been surprisingly good to have! As a company, Gmelius seem willing to listen to the needs of their users as well, which has has a postive influence on my experience with the software

Cons

Occasionally I was having issues with Gmail being slow to load into Gmail, however, it seems to have improved significantly over the past few months. The UX of the previous 'To Do' feature wasn't great, but they have recently removed/changed this.

Thanks Andrew for the review. We're glad you're able to help you streamline your email communications and business workflow! There is always room for improvement, and your feedback is highly appreciated. Cheers, the Gmelius Team

Gmelius is a must if you are a gmail user..

Gmelius is very powerful. I mostly use it for tracking email opens and organizing my inbox.

Pros

Cons

It has so many features that is can be overwhelming. I have not had the time to use it to it full potential but the few things that i use it for are outstanding.

Makes Gmail more useful for business emailing

I am only using basic features of Gmelius so far, and already it has given me more flexibility in my business emailing. And there is plenty of room to expand and increase what I can accomplish with it.

Pros

It makes Gmail more useful for a business. You can track emails, create templates, schedule emails, and more. Even if you only use a few of the features, it gives you more control and flexibility in Gmail. It is just adding on to something I am already established in, so I can build on what I already use instead of learning something completely new.

Cons

I wish I could turn off the setting that blocks other email trackers. Sometimes I wish correspondents could see that I have received or read their emails.

Hi Chloe, thank you for your feedback and time. We highly appreciate it! It won't be possible to turn off that setting, as the blocking of trackers happens in the background of your browser and we have no way to identify a specific user and thus load a specific list of IPs/domains to white-list at this level. Feel free to drop us a line in the website chat. Our tech team will be happy to provide you with more details. Best wishes, - The Gmelius Team

Has some awesome features

this is a great tool for scheduling emails and sharing emails.. cant ask more than that

Pros

it has some exact features that we were looking for - send letter - read receipt by the recipient - share emails easily - notes against the email

Cons

it is trying to have CRM like feature email sequence etc there are other stacks of applications that does those a lot better. It feels an overkill hence price seems high

Best GMail / G Suite accompanying software out there

Pros

Works great scheduling messages. I used to use Boomerang but this works way better. So many other features too I haven't even fully explored

Cons

When I log in to my personal Gmail (not G suite) it asks me if i want to activate gmelius on there sometimes so i have to always say no.

Thank you sincerely for your review Conner, Gmelius was built for teams such as yours so we truly hope you'll get a chance to use some of the features available to you. Feel free to reach out to us if you'd like to schedule an appointment with our onboarding specialist.

Great Features for Gmail or Inbox by Gmail

Pros

Gmelius adds great cosmetic and productivity options to by Gmail and Inbox such as tracker blocking, cosmetic customization

Cons

Nothing much bad to say about it. There are lots more features if you are willing to pay for them, but having the free version does enough for me.

Gmelius is a must have for GSuite Power Users

Gmelius has enabled our small team to manage multiple tasks and requests and to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks.

Pros

Reminders Send Later Templates Email Tracking Shared Labels Shared Emails

Cons

Having to use conversation mode in GMail in order to get the most out of the email sharing and collaboration features.

Gmelius? Easy Learning Curve

It has helped us communicate and be on top of the daily unexpected todos

Pros

Easy to assign task to the team You know the status of the email and response from the assigned person of that task Cost. Very Reasonable Less back in forth emails

Cons

It is more me than Gmelius Using the Board view. I would use it more if all my emails were visible and then sort them to the right board. I work in Gmail all day.

Great for Work in teams

I was looking for something that would help me do templates and then copy and paste in emails at gmail. This saves you the work of copy and paste. Its already integrated :)/ Love it

Pros

What I like the most is the templates that integrate with Gmail when composing an email. Awesome

Cons

Wish it had a notepad to write notes and small link notepad to send to customers

Hello Jouhad, Thank you for the review. You can definitely use Gmelius for much more than templates. You can add private email notes alongside each email. These notes are only visible to you and the team members you reach out to by "@mentioning their name" You can also use your Gmelius Kanban "boards" which you can access from your Gmail lefthand pane. Our boards are the best to do list in Gmail. :) https://gmelius.com/todo-list-gmail

Transforms Gmail into a Powerful CRM System

Pros

• Email open notifications allow me to send follow ups at optimal times • Team analytics allows administrators to view team productivity • Email sharing & notes helps our team collaborate without a convoluted forward/reply chain

Cons

• Email opening notifications occasionally sends false positives • Mobile app isn't the best

awesome product, great for what you need

overall, I highly recommend.

Pros

I needed a software that allowed me to use gmail and have someone see my emails and answer on my behalf. It's hard to find out there without paying out the you know what. They do a great job making the features powerful and keeping the price low

Cons

Gmail is touch slow on the servers so it can make this lag just a bit. not much though.