LiveWebinar Logo

LiveWebinar

The most advanced and customizable webinar platform

LiveWebinar Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.79/10

Reviews by rating

The software is easy to use and is quite flexible, though I see some improvements, which I have shared with you. Customer support is outstanding.
I also love that it's not hackable like Zoom is. The interface is clean, professional, not too active or fancy or trendy - it works very well for business settings.
There are many features this product has that some of the other webinar products do not and the price is fantastic for the features that are included in this product. The support is great as well.
Some people in the customer service have some very strange ideas about doing business. I was presented with some bureaucratic problems, too ridiculous to mention.
The recording feature is not efficient: it can only start and stop with a lag.
We should not need to pay more for HD recording and quality bitrates. That is a disappointment.

Koen V.

health coach

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

The best webinar took I've used

Transcript

Koen V.: Hi, my name is Koen. I'm a vegan health coach. I give LiveWebinar at three out of five. For...

HC

Heather C.

Founder

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Webinars Are Gaining Me Paid Users!

Transcript

Heather: Hi, I'm Heather, I'm a founder and CEO in the dating industry, and I give LiveWebinar five stars....

Armando C.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

The All-in one solution for smartworking

my experience is positive and I recommend it to anyone who sells consulting products or services. In my case it allowed me to increase the number of customers and select the target people

Pros

I use LiveWebinar as a sales channel to engage leads, acquire their needs and present solutions to sell. It is a fundamental tool to acquire contacts and transform into new customers because it allows me to present my solutions through pre-recorded videos or live webinars. I recommend it to consultants and entrepreneurs who want to maximize results by reducing the effort of time to move.

Cons

I had difficulty integrating with some marketing automation solutions but the support quickly provided me with the solution. there is no possibility of creating landing pages but it is overcome with the integration of other applications that offer this solution. there are aspects to be improved but overall it is a stable and fluid solution for back end and front end use

Thank you for leaving LiveWebinar a stellar review, Armando! We appreciate your support. Spread the word and happy webinaring!

JG

Jay G.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Very Good Software

Overall it's good. Again, I think it could be easier and more user friendly, and a little better as far as one-on-one or group/team meetings go.

Pros

I use LiveWebinar for nearly everything, it works better than some of the more named software out there. I really like it for my meetings, webinar, etc. I like that I can use this for almost everything.

Cons

I know this started as a software for Webinars, and they've sort of fit in meetings within. I think meetings and webinars both work well, but I do wish they would focus a little bit more on the ease of meetings and repeat meetings, as well as making it more user friendly overall. It's always a little confusing, especially for people who I meet with who are new to it. I guess that's part of the issue with anything that does so much :).

Hi! Thanks for your review. Our team is constantly working on the meetings feature, and we will happily implement any ideas you might have!

JD

Jessie D.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Evergreen events don't offer flexibility I was hoping

Pros

LiveWebinar offers many different features, you can record events, schedule different types of events, use it as a meeting platform, webinar platform, etc. It's a very versatile tool with many possible use cases.

Cons

The main feature I was hoping to use in LiveWebinar are the Evergreen webinars for marketing purposes. It would be nice to have the option to schedule a webinar every 15 minutes at any moment of the day. This way you can entice visitors of your website to impulsively join the webinar: It's just starting now and I'm here now, let's hop in. However, it's almost impossible to make this use case happen because you have to manually schedule four meetings every hour for 8 hours. Really cumbersome...

JL

Julio L.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Amazing webinar tool

Our overall experience is great, we are able to meet with a lot of prospects virtually and have a great communication tool with them, this allows us to keep our business going in these extrange times.

Pros

The option of having a tool that allows us to connect with prospects and have a virtual meeting is what we like the most, due to the current health situation we are not able to meet in person so having this option is amazing, I think, as time pass, the option on having virtual meetings will increase as the first contact and we will continue to use live-webinar as our first option.

Cons

I don't like some buttons that are too small because it causes confusion, especially when you are in a live meeting, those buttons are for sound and the option to let visitors talk. I also think you can make the screens a little bigger or let the option on customizing how we want it.

Hello, A 10 out of 10 amazing! We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service. All the best for You. Kind regards, Marcin RTCLab Team

RC

Robin C.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

LiveWebinar is a hidden gem for Real Estate sales team admin & marketing!

Pros

The product is comprehensive and supports a good feature-set

Cons

The software unfortunately can't be made compliant for certain real estate industry compliance requirements in Canada's largest real estate market board area for a permanent wide-scale implementation

MV

Marina V.

E-Learning, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

All In One Software

overall, it's pleasant. would be nice to have a chat box right on the software if yu have an emergency

Pros

I like that there are so many easy tools to use. Some that I never even considered and now absolutely love!

Cons

They don't have a good follow up email after people registered, that is customized. and you can't make a beautiful custom registration form with them. This is a huge thing.

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Marina. We appreciate your backing & support. Currently, to customize your registration form you can change the background image but more features will be added in the near future so stay tuned. Happy Webinaring, Marina!

DB

Dapo B.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

LiveWebinar is

I use it to host and record my podcast, webinar, and meeting with clients. And it's just awesome.

Pros

The audio quality and stability are awesome! I also love the ability to embed the app on my website thus helping to promote my brand.

Cons

Well, having the ability to select the speaker is one feature I wish they had. That way, I can use krisp, a noise cancelation software to block out noise from my audience. Right now, I can't and that's a pain!

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Dapo! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned for new and exciting features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring!

AJ

Alan J.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Surprisingly Affordable Webinar Platform

LiveWebinar is simple to use and with various plans available you can find a fit for your budget. Still, you need to practice with a few test recordings so you better understand how the different layouts and tools function. Once you do, you'll love the platform as much as I do.

Pros

LiveWebinar makes scheduling your webinar easy. Add your logo, set your welcome & thank you pages, and you are ready to go live. You can include polls & surveys as well as calls to action to keep attendees active and involved. Participant tracking and HD cloud-based recordings make LiveWebinar is a surprisingly affordable and powerful tool that will help you wow current and future customers.

Cons

While the support team at LiveWebinar is super helpful, additional training or how to materials would be appreciated. As the product matures I would expect to see additional improvements in the ability to customize and brand webinars.

Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service. So happy that you are with us. Kind regards, Marcin RTCLab Team

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Almost perfect Webinar Platform

Pros

I loved the simplicity and very short learning curve of this platform. I'm able to launch a webinar in minutes without any hassle. Being able to run a presentation and videos from inside the platform rather than sharing the screen is a great feature too, that ensures always the best quality.

Cons

The look and feel of the platform it's not the best. I wish I could share PPT or keynote files and still keep the animations. I'd also like a more modern look to the platform, it kinda looks visually outdated.

Thank you taking the time for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review! We are very happy that you use our platform and enjoying the features. Our goal is to always improve our product and service. Kind regards, Danijel, RTCLab Team

Jim L.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

A Rock Solid Option For Webinars & Online Meetings

Pros

I bought this as a LTD from Appsumo and I am loving it since the beginning. Its easy to setup and use and very reliable. I use it to do webinars, run online meetings, teach courses and do coaching.

Cons

As with most other meeting software, first-time users will need to grant Livewebinar access to the camera and mic when they attend a webinar/meeting/coaching for the first time. This will sometimes result in technical problems.

HC

Heather C.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Webinars Are Gaining Me Paid Users!

I'm using LiveWebinar to build community and get noticed. People love to connect, and hosting live webinars on topics that the kinky dating public cares about is allowing them to grow as kinksters and to feel connected to others. We've hosted Newbie Night, Submission, and POCs in kink, which will be monthly events and several talks/educational events. We're looking forward to a live full-day event...

Pros

LiveWebinar is just easy for people to use. They don't have to download yet another piece of software, and the function is intuitive.

Cons

I'd like a bit more granular control over the design and branding, and there are a few spots that could be touched up in the customization section.

Thank you for a leaving LiveWebinar a great review, Heather! We appreciate your backing & support. We're also happy you like our product. Stay tuned for new and exciting features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

FG

Fernando G.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

If you want an alternative to all webinar tools out there. This bad boy will get you where you need.

In general, I love it. I don't see myself looks back on my decision to get LiveWebinar.

Pros

It is easy to use. like they say, user friendly. you can be live in seconds and invite your peers, clients, or guests by copying and pasting the link. if you make a living making presentations to prospects or buyers. This tool can help your business grow.

Cons

I would like to have more preset screens to share at the same time to make a switch faster.

SV

Sara V.

Education Management, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

User friendly and reach in features

I used many different softwares before this one but this software is amazing

Pros

I like the fact it is easy to use for users, without any installations, the continuous improvements and the flexibility

Cons

I don’t understand how to integrate with Moodle LMS

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Sara. We appreciate the backing and support! If you're still having issues integrating with Moodle, contact our Support at: support@livewebinar.com and we'll be happy to help you with that. Happy Webinaring, Sara!

SS

Sandra S.

Law Enforcement, 1-10 employees

Excellent web platform.

It has been a wonderful experience fo far.

Pros

The multifucational ability to host a live webcast on mutiple platforms.

Cons

Would like to have a option to have a pay per view option that could be included into the Live Casting options. Where people could pay to see a Live webcast.

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Sandra! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned to new and amazing new features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

FD

Fernando D.

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

The best online webinar software that feels like a video call

I've been using live webinar for marketing purposes mainly and I've loved the ease of use for our attendees

Pros

The thing I like the most about live webinar is the feature where participants can open their mics and cameras to interact in a more fluid way with presenters or you can disallow this just as easy

Cons

Backend looks a little overwhelming at first but it's quite easy to use really.

JR

Julie R.

E-Learning, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great way to automize, meet and create

I really enjoy Livewebinar. It suits my needs and I can afford it even though I am a n a tight budget.

Pros

Livewebinar is quite easy to use, they have a lot of features that you would have to pay for if you were using other platforms. The main attract for me is to have the ability to run automatic webinar to educate and connect with my community. I appreciate also the fact that we can set up presenters that way I can have multiple rooms running at the same time

Cons

The only thing I was a bit disappointed that iPhone users had trouble using their camera on while talking, but it was months ago and I don't know if the situation got resolved as I didn't use the meeting feature yet since then.

NW

Nikolaus W.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Great Webinar Software / Platform

It is a pleasure to use LiveWebinar, we like it, our customers like and also our students love it. We can really highly recommend it.

Pros

We searched for a Webinarsoftware for our MBA E-Learning Studies, which we sell also on Webinars. The Webinarplatform fits all needs and is a great enrichment for our marketing.

Cons

Had some glitches - for example Prezi integration, but all is fixed now so nothing to complain anymore

Thank you for writing a great LiveWebinar review, Nikolaus! We appreciate your backing & support. Happy Webinaring! Don't hesitate to share suggestions how we can make this platform even better!

ML

Mark L.

Medical Practice, self-employed

LiveWebinar is an excellent tool that has helped me to better reach new clients for our business.

In order to reach new clients and to connect with our existing clients when we update services or offer new services is the best use of LiveWebinar for us. So far, we have had excellent results.

Pros

I mainly appreciate the ease of use of the product. LiveWebinar has a straightforward and simple interface that is intuitive and easy to use with minimal training. I appreciate the thoughtfulness that went into the design of this product.

Cons

I am happy with LiveWebinar as it is in its current state. Adding new features, trying to please all customers is not always the best approach and can make a software product more difficult to use and may introduce new bugs. I appreciate LiveWebinar and I look forward to long-term continued use.

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Mark! We appreciate your backing & support. Feel free to drop us a line anytime with your suggestions on how we can make this an even better platform. Happy Webinaring!

KS

Katherine S.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Good choice, great product.

Pros

Stability is one of the most crucial qualities I look for in a webinar platform, and I have found Live webinar to be a really solid and helpful service. In addition, I appreciate that my leads are not required to download any software or applications, which could cause problems when I want to send my message. Furthermore, the ability to create "evergreen" webinars and embed them directly into my website excites me because it keeps my brand visible to my clients.

Cons

There are no serious issues; instead, I would add a second camera to display photos on the presentation screen and continuously monitor the microphone sound.

RS

Rebecca S.

Higher Education, 1-10 employees

The best platform of many tried

Very impressed and excellent value.

Pros

I’ve tried many virtual classrooms over my years in training - Skype, Zion, GoToMeeting. Live a webinar is easily the most seamless in terms of slide presentation, and accessibility for users. The reminder and call to action functions have great utility. The ability to set up permanent and scheduled meetings for multiple presenters is awesome.

Cons

The presenter photos don’t always display properly. The recording function could also be more highlighted or a reminder to check you don’t want record, otherwise can be easily missed.

Thank you for writing a review for LiveWebinar, Rebecca. We appreciate the backing and support! Happy Webinaring, Rebecca!

RR

RJ R.

Design, self-employed

Used other for 6-12 months

So Far My Go-To

Pros

1. The simplicity and ease of use compared to other screen sharing platforms. I am not a frequent or power user -- with some other platforms I feel i have to re-learn their interface each time. 2. Competitive prices and free option for users who are only using it on occasion, for which a high monthly fee is not an option. 3. No download. 4. No time limit

Cons

Something in the initial webinar/meeting set-up confuses me -- I seem to be both user and attendee and can't figure that out. Still works.

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, RJ! We appreciate your backing & support! Stay tuned to new and amazing features coming in the near future.

Music, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

A great solution for recurring meetings.

LiveWebinar really stands out to other meeting software with its variety of tools while in call. This really makes it a great place to plan and structure your projects without the lack of expressive instruments

Pros

It is compatible with both windows and mac and on top features versions for mobile devices, thus making it very easy to communicate with everyone. The scheduling and invitation tools make it really relevant for your daily work and differentiate LiveWebinar from other Meeting Software.

Cons

The monthly price per user let it appear to be a tool that is rather for big companys. For small businesses or freelancers it really needs to have a solid place in the work-routine to justify the spendings.

Ugo L.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Very good program, bought with a small one time fee

Pros

Ease of use, performances, video quality, audio quality

Cons

Price if bought out of promotions, initial configuration complexity

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Ugo. We appreciate the backing and support! Happy Webinaring, Ugo!

Aryana R.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Easy to use and very professional

Pros

Easy to use and very professional. I really like how I can upload the PDF and share the slides which looks way more professional than screen sharing. I also like that there are breakout rooms and in the video recording options you can have the chat in the video which is kind of nice and unusual.

Cons

One thing that could be improved is the amount of storage that I have for video recordings. I only have 15 hours so I have to constantly be deleting recordings.

MM

Marialuisa M.

Industrial Automation, 51-200 employees

perfect for big companies

Livewebinar is a fantastic application that helps me stay in touch with my team and my customers helping me create a relationship with them, and obtaining more results.

Pros

This application is a game-changer for my company, as anyone can enter my meetings and webinars without downloading or installing any software. I need to connect to a lot of new people (vendors, employees, customers, etc) and asking them every time to install software is a big problem for me. Managing webinars' role is easy and I can invite moderators and presenters with just one specific link. I love the ability to record webinars and making them available in the reserved area of my website or an evergreen room of livewebinar.

Cons

Often I have a problem with the audio and some people do not hear me correctly. In these cases, I have to logout and login once again to solve the problem. The registration form is much too raw, and I would like livewebinar to make it more attractive.

It's a pleasure to read such words :). thank you for taking your time and sharing your opinion. Your feedback helps us get better! Cheers!