LiveWebinar Reviews

4.8/5 (5 reviews)

Tamica Sears, PHR, ACC

Really solid product

Reviewed 2019-10-11

I have wanted to do paid webinars for a while but other software has been very cost-prohibitive and difficult to master. LiveWebinar is very easy to learn and well worth the cost. I am very pleased with it so far and really recommend it. I'm finally making money with webinars!

Pros
I like the ease of use, the ability to do polls and surveys, the whiteboard, and the different modes that allow people to be on mute or not on mute depending on what you have going on.

Cons
I don't like that you can't necessarily do a "paid" event using just this software but I also use Book Like A Boss and it pairs with it well. I hope for integration soon.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for such positive feedback :) We are happy for letting us know that your webinars are selling and give profit. We are working on Book Like a Boss integration right now, so stay tuned :)

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Anonymous

Haven't used it much - but eager to try out in large teams

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-12-09

I haven't had a chance to use it much, but so far it's worked great for me! No camera/voice lag, it has many more options than Zoom!

Pros
Love how simple it is to setup, the interface is easy to understand, and it's almost plug and play, works right out of the box (on the browser) The features are amazing, even on the basic plan! You can do a regular layout like Skype-style, or you can do presentation mode, where you can stream videos, your own assets, share your browser, or see everyone's camera. It's very flexible and great for all use cases.

Cons
The quality of camera streaming/recording isn't the best - I don't recall the framerate, but it is a bit low unless you upgrade to a much higher tier. It's good for the basic user, but don't expect to be recording full webinars for commercial use - better to record offline, or use Zoom for team recordings.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Craige Hardel -Lowering Costs Maximizing ROI

Very webinar tool alternative to others

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-11-07

Had a good test run and working and holding well. It makes it easy for a small team who want to maintain it well.

Pros
Simple interface and really good on webinar options. The ability to engage during webinars is important and this tool helps with this. Also you can integrate with your email service provider

Cons
Would wish for more attendees. Especially for their pricing, it would be better despite the functionality to have a larger room.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Emanuele Baldassarri

New Generation webinar

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-11-05

Now I can create interactive webinars up to 25 users or bigger events with hundreds of people connected

Pros
This webinar platform is cloud-based and very easy to use. It adds a lot of new features to create engaging presentations with polls, call to actions, stats... The roadmap is quite challenging... hope they can maintain all the promises

Cons
I've used it too few to identify any cons yet. This platform perfectly fits my needs and objectives

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Grzegorz Jeka

Big improvement for our agency

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-05-14

We provide webinar rooms for our clients (as a marketing agency) and need software that we know will work every time, reliably, no hiccups and is also easy enough to use even for someone who hosts their webinar for the first time. LiveWebinar meets all our requirements.

Pros
Ease of use and overall quality of webinar is incredible. We have tried some solutions before and this one provides the most stable connection. Interface is user friendly and if we ever get stuck, support is quick to respond and very helpful.

Cons
Honestly, I have no complaints. This software haven't failed us once.

Response from RTCLab

Dzikujemy za recenzj :). It's good to know that our platform hasn't failed you even once! It's a great feedback for us. Thank you again!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10