Klipboard Reviews

4.53/5 (17 reviews)

Alex Mac

Altogether a good experience, a few problems but the team are quick to resolve

Reviewed 2018-02-13

Saves us admin time, we now work paper free, we have improved the quality of service we deliver to our clients. Compared to how we use to do business, klipboard has enabled us to vastly improve the quality of service we deliver to our clients while reducing the admin time we used to waste with all the paperwork.

Isabelle Pierce

The software is excellent, is saving us so much time usually spent retyping hand written site sheets

Reviewed 2017-05-10

Saved on time and moneyThe fact I could make the sheets as easy as possible for the tablet users, to avoid confusion or complication, with the reports as the end still coming out in a very professional PDF that I have designed myself. I also like the fact that you can reassign the tasks to various people if the work flows need to be edited so that if something minor needs to be changed then it doesn't have to be reassigned to the engineer again. But most of all, the amount of time we save using Klipboard is invaluable. We where spending on average 4 hours retyping each report now we are spending 10 minutes checking the sheets, and then just have to download the PDF's and put them together as one PDF which takes 20 minutes. This means we have more people that are able to go to site instead of sitting in the office.

Stephen Biggs

Fantastic software, has made writing reports in the field a lot easier

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Klipboard has allowed us to develop a range of mobile report templates for our water and wastewater treatment programs. These templates are really easy to complete on the mobile app out on site and speeds up our reporting to our customers. I like how our reports are completed on the mobile app using simple text entry and dropdown selections but are then outputted in a PDF style exactly as we need them. The system has also helped with us meeting compliance and ensuring we have history of all the work completed for each of our customers. We have teams that work all over the UK so it has made it more efficient for scheduling the work to them as well as getting the information back, removing all the old manual paper processes we had. The support and help with setup has been fantastic since the beginning.

Wahid Sohrabi

Easy to use app with clear user interface

Reviewed 2018-02-13

I really like how the app is displayed, very clean layout. I also like how easy it is to navigate around the app. Easy to use.

Monika Blaziak

super fast replay back and phone call, issue resolved within 15 minutes

Reviewed 2017-05-10

I am using klipboard daily, is software which is one of the most important in our department, is very important to us to solve the issue asap what we are have done with klipboard team help, is clear and easy also

Steve Nealgrove

Perfect for ventilation cleaning companies

Reviewed 2018-03-20

It has removed the need to have to wait to get back to the office to type reports and produce certificates for my customers. The app is easy to use and the flexibility to create any type of form to collect data is useful as regulations change in my industry regularly. Scheduling of jobs is straightforward and quick. I also like how it stores everything under a client record and is easy to find

Adele Morrison

Great software has changed paper worksheets getting lost & forgotten into an almost instant process

Reviewed 2018-02-13

Ease of use putting tasks onto system, quick turnaround of tasks. Great way to keep track of tasks and assign/receive back quickly.

Alex Beer

Klipboard has made our transition from paper to digital so easy

Reviewed 2018-02-13

Moving the business away from paper worksheets to a digital version, allowing us to streamline the whole process and providing a better service to the client.Klipboard is so easy to use, it has increased our productivity we are now able to spend more time of other parts of the business.

Cameron Fowler

Good software, made writing out worksheets so much easier

Reviewed 2018-02-14

Quick to produce worksheets and easy to use also meaning you can upload straight away. Saves hand writing all worksheets

Anonymous

Has taken time to find away around the various pages, it is a work in progress

Reviewed 2018-03-11

Using Klipboard is in the early stages, it will take at leat a year to get an overall view.Has the ability to develop to our specific needs, working with our facilitator has help in guiding the way the company will use the program going forward. The app has enabled the team to use the scheduler and reporting documents in the field off line which has taken the need to search for Wifi, this has saved time.

Lee Owens

Make all your worksheets digital: perfect for working offsite!

Reviewed 2018-03-11

Klipboard is perfect for multiple people who are working on projects when out of the office. The interface makes it very easy to use, especially the drag and drop which makes it quick to organize people and tasks. I like the attention to detail such as the use of maps view the location of all tasks.

Anonymous

Streamlines my work on the move

Reviewed 2018-03-20

The ability to complete my worksheets and order sheets from the mobile app and get my customers signatures is really good. It removes my admin from being manual on paper to an electronic version. The scheduling is visually clear and nice to use. Speeds up getting the information to the office.

mike smith

good customer support and good system

Reviewed 2018-02-14

easy use, but small teething problems but overall easy for our engineers to submit information back to our offices, our clients can get updates on jobs more quickly as we have the sheets once the works are complete

adewunmi adedire

its being great saving me the stress of paper compilation

Reviewed 2018-02-14

saves my double work, having to do separate report after job completion.it bridges barrier of having to constantly follow up with phone calls with home office on what is required to be done.

Ashley Manning

Great software that's has aided our business

Reviewed 2018-02-14

I am pleased with the software because it runs quick on the internet and makes working much easier within my job!In my opinion, it is very easy to use within my job and it is helpful to our business and is a fast working app

Andrew Symons

Reviewed 2017-04-21

Klipboard is great for my company we have now been using it for a few months , it has saved so much office time. The customer support and help is brilliant from my enquiry, trail period and now I am a full Klipboard user. It is a brilliant all round producteasy to use

Lisa West

Klipboard Review

Reviewed 2017-03-15

Klipboard has been easy to use we've only encountered a couple of bugs which have been resolved quickly. I think this app is a great way to keep track of tests and certificates. Also with being paperless it moves with the times and is good for the environment.