Raygun Reviews

Pros

Overall i find it very helpful in tracking and debugging the errors, have played an important role in improving the quality of product.

Shoeb H.

Shoab K.

Christopher N.

Cons

Sometimes the event grouping does not work exactly as expected but that could be user error.

Charles R.

Not able to send notifications to people when a particular error reoccurs.

Shoeb H.

4.6

Easy to use.

Collection of Performance-Data and Crashlogs.

Pros

With only two Lines of Code I get all the Crash-Information for my Xamarin Apps. It Detects Common Errors and if Performance Tracking is on, Detects Bottlenecks that affect your User's Experience. I would compare it to Jira, on how the Errors appear and get Tracked.

Cons

That it shows me, that my code is still not perfect...

A Okish Tool to monitor your application

It is appropriate for a small size company having less applications.

Pros

The tool is easy to install and have support for a lot of language. The app is smooth, fast and responsive. The mail notification about something going wrong or occurrences of errors is very cool.

Cons

There are a lot of better tools in the market when compared to Raygun which provide better features and support - Stackify, SEQ, Crashalytics.

Know your problems before your users

Pros

Raygun helps us watch and track errors and find issues before our users do. When users do report issues often we can gather all the details we need directly from Raygun without having to go into details with the user.

Raygun

Pros

Very easy to integrate with any system. Hardly miss any error as long as we pass the request to raygun. And no rate limiting is great. Although I wouldn't wanna keep hitting raygun all the time :D

Cons

It could become difficult go through each each and every instance of an issue, would be great to have a more concise reporting around a single issue a better snapshot/image/overview of an issue.

Very helpful software

Pros

I like how the errors are classified per app. And the level of detail provided for the error, like the users affected, history of the error etc.

Cons

Not able to send notifications to people when a particular error reoccurs.

Full insight in your application

Pros

The easy way to get it started in most programming languages and frameworks

Cons

Sometimes slow GUI at high activity hours

Mehrad's review

It's a helpful software in my opinion

Pros

It's really helpful to detect the bugs real-time

Cons

I think the integration is a bit tricky.

Good product

Pros

Raygun is really easy to track all the errors.

Cons

have to set up multi app for diffrent envs

Great tool for application health checks

Pros

Its super helpful having a tool that allows me to offload the conscious effort of checking graphs, log aggregators, and similar health check mechanisms. Having a tool that alerts me when software is reporting abnormal behaviour allows me to better focus on my daily tasks. Aggregating reported errors, and providing historical data also helps with new team members being able to better understand the context around errors that may be new to them, and is great for identifying regression bugs.

Cons

There is very little that I can fault with Raygun, and in the times where I have needed additional assistance, the support staff have been prompt, friendly, and effective.

Worth buying

Pros

All exceptions in one place, can the affected services\machine names which is really good

Cons

* Searching by multiple words doesn't work * Exceptions grouping stops working when any part of a stacktrace changes.

Extremely helpful platform in catching bugs otherwise gone unnoticed

We were looking for an error log management software and this has given us exactly what we need.

Pros

The ability to track almost any level of issues in our codebase that would otherwise need manual log reviews after deployment is super helpful. We can easily find edgecase scenarios in our production environment that we missed in our QA process allowing us to fix problems that would otherwise go unnoticed.

Cons

None that I can think of at the current moment...

A helpful tool for debugging.

Pros

Raygun provide detail about the issue happen with end user include their environment, product version, exception detail and other value information that we can use while investigate issues report by customers.

Cons

The filer need to improve. It is quite simple and hard to use for complex query.

Does what it's supposed to do

Pros

Easy to see stuff I might have missed, woo hoo.

Cons

Sometimes it spams more than I want it to.

Great product that offers relevant insight into application crashes and errors.

Pros

Easy to use, full of features, very well documented, support multiple platforms and languages, it's extremely helpful when trying to understand the issues that clients face and be proactive in fixing them before they get reported.

Cons

Software can be a bit costly for small business. Pricing model changed, became more expensive over time. Could potentially slow down the application requests but nothing noticeable.

Raygun is good

I like raygun, it does exactly what I would like it to do.

Pros

One of the use cases of Raygun for our team is to find the errors of our software that cannot be reported by our end users. And it helps us a lot in terms of finding issues and solving them.

Cons

Raygun could have more use cases, maybe some more features in the future to observe users behaviour?

reygun

Raygun is the fantastic tool . we use it to test system fatal errors. We can log defects directly through jira integration.

Pros

user friendly and quick to report fatal errors - Issue logs - history and details - integration

Cons

- my error tab is not working for me , every time i have to check in Active error tab

My experience of Raygun

Pros

We use Raygun in our company to provide client side error logging. We have integrated it with Slack, so that it automatically posts an error channel when an error occurs. I have used it for the last few months.I find the UI intuitive, it provides detailed error information, and I can easily see where the error has occurred.

Cons

Something that can be harder to figure out in some cases, is what exactly the user did for the bug to occur.

This reviewer only left a rating