CANDDi Reviews

Adriana S.

David C.

CANDDi has been great at making our salesteam more focused and proactive.

David C.

Lauren M.

SEAN D.

I am also unimpressed with the CANDDi for Outlook plugin.

Lauren M.

4.7

We LOVE CANDDi at Conscious Solutions

We've had a great user experience with CANDDi. My team love using it and getting more insights on the individuals using our website.

Pros

We used to use another 'contract tracking' application but did not like their 'hard sell' approach, annual contracts and lack of integration. Since moving to CANDDi we love their soft sell/supportive approach, month to month contracts (even though we've been a client now for three years) and that we can integrate with our SuiteCRM installation.

Cons

That from time to time we forget to use it to its fullest extent. And that's not CANDDi's fault, that's our fault!

Revolutionary addition to marketing mix

An excellent product that has allowed us to plug the black hole of anonymous visitors to our website that don't translate to enquiry and we had no visibility of. An eye-opening revelation as to just how many people are engaging with your company and brand that just bounce off and have no further contact.

Pros

It beats any other "similar" software in the level of information it feeds back and the accuracy of the IP match. Great layout, easy to use and fantastic support team. Highlights and present s 100's of missed opportunities/red hot leads. Great value for money...it pays for itself in 3 months

Cons

Nothing not to like about it.....Tim and the team keep developing it so never a chance to not like it as always moving and improving.

Excellent Customer Support

CANDDi is a useful tool and is certainly an upgrade from Lead Forensics, a tracking software we previously used. It has its minor flaws, but these are made up for with its qualities and fantastic customer support team - I can't stress enough how much rep and his colleagues have helped me learn about and use CANDDi, they are a true credit to the whole package.

Pros

The idea behind CANDDi is really great and most of it works up to standard. It tracks clicks successfully and it is really easy to segment customers and the channels they are coming from. I've really enjoyed all my experiences with the customer support - probably the most significant 'pro,' in my opinion. I am always put through to a friendly and knowledgeable member of staff that is willing to help and optimise my experience. No matter what strange and wonderful questions I come up with, he had a solution for everything and made CANDDi much easier to use, he really is a superstar and a pleasure to work with (and definitely deserves a pay-rise). :)

Cons

It is quite often I receive CANDDi profiles with 'No name' and 'No company,' this can be annoying as it fills up the stream with useless data. CANDDi doesn't seem to be very compatible with Google Ads - I have had a number of problems in trying to track clicks from Ads and the issue still isn't fully resolved. I am also unimpressed with the CANDDi for Outlook plugin. It is great when it works but I often get false read receipts, for example when the recipient is internal, in my office, it sometimes comes back with an 'opened' notification when I know for certain the email hasn't been opened. I have trialed this many times and there are definitely issues.

Top of the line for lead generation

We replaced our Lead Forensics website tool with CANDDI and we will never go back. Some of the things that Lead Forensics either refused to do, or made you pay a premium for, or simply couldn't do are very easy to master and utilize within CANDDI. We primarily love that we now have the ability to figure out exactly who was on our site if they click through to an article via an email campaign as previously we were only able to see a blurry version of this traffic and had to make our own assumptions. CANDDI removes the guesswork and now we know who followed that link and what they did afterwards!

Pros

Very intuitive user interface Was able to pick up and go without any training Once the team got my team trained we felt like pros within two weeks Super quick turnover time (got my business set up within the period of 3 days) Much more functional than something like lead forensics The ability to generate user information and track those specific users activity has already generated valuable leads for us by showing us which individuals from a company watched a demo of our product, etc. Super friendly group to work with

Cons

As of yet, I have not found anything I dislike about this software. Perhaps I am biased because it is such an upgrade from the lead generation tracking tool we previously had been using for our site. This has made generating quality leads from our web traffic a fluid and easy process.

CANDDI software gives visability

My overall experience is 9/10 ...... and 10/10 for the service

Pros

The support at CANDDI is superb - which is great for a non tech guy like me. It gives great visability and compliments other marketing activities allowing me to see who has been in our site, where they came from and what they looked at ..... also captures the lead and pushes straight into our CRM

Cons

No real downsides to the software. Along with visibility it obviously gives another layer of ‘stays’ that needs to be filtered. The software has good filters but , again as a non tech guy, I had to get used to this

Absolutely critical for my sales team

It gives us a truer picture as a business about what our prospects are doing. In our weekly strategy sales and marketing meetings my marketing manager shares top line Google Analytics data which is good but when we want to dig deeper, the CANDDI individual visitor profiles tells us exactly what people are interested in so what we should speak with John Smith from ABC limited about. Makes everything more efficient and easier. Helps us sell!

Pros

The fact it makes sales more predictable. My sales staff know who are opening their Outlook emails so they know which prospects to target. I love how it makes them more efficient and how they know how to follow up even before picking up the phone. It almost automates the sales process and it keeps the sales team happy!

Cons

Not a con but a Feature Request I think - it would be have a Google Analytics section where it gives topline GA data. This would be very interesting. All in one place.

CANDDi tells you more

CANDDi helps me understand who is doing what on my website. It is also helping me time my sales conversations more effectively.

Pros

It simply gives you a huge amount of data that you can use as much or as little as you want. A major differentiator from its competitors.

Cons

Some of the functionality is described using tech jargon, whereas it could be translated into English to make using it easier

Real ROI

The results have been amazing, the support second to none and when required the team went that extra mile to get the job done

Pros

CANDDI exposes all visitors to your site and provides you with their key areas of interest, no more cold calls. I can now qualify my sales calls with the same focus the site visitor made.

Cons

No Cons, it delivers and supports your marketing efforts

Very effective website visitor tracker, which greatly increases conversion!

In the first month of using CANDDi using the free trial, we booked more than 20 extra demos with prospects that we simply wouldn’t have known were interested otherwise. The most impressive thing has to be the LinkedIn integration - anyone who clicks through to our site from our LinkedIn outreach becomes identified in CANDDi, and we can see everything they’ve looked at as well as any time they return!

Pros

The fact CANDDi can show us visits from people who are browsing from home or outside of their office. This was a problem we had with other tracking tools used in our other businesses because lots of the people visiting our website are either small businesses (so it’s hard to identify them based on their IP address) or working from home because of the pandemic.

Cons

Not really found any cons yet… great product and team!

100% Recommended!

CANDDi has been great at making our salesteam more focused and proactive. Because we can see in real time who is visiting the website, picking up the phone is super simple because they know the prospect is actually interested.

Pros

It fixes the problem of sales & marketing not communicating effectively. Leads are automatically captured and then passed to the sales team, whereas before CANDDi it was easy for warm leads to slip through the cracks.

Cons

It feels like there is a lot to understand when you first see the dashboard - but this is easily fixed with a quick onboarding call with the support team who have been great.

Canddi tells us exactly who is doing what on our website, and when

Finding out that someone had visited the site was easy enough, but finding out who had visited the site was impossible unless the visitor completed the form. We looked at Lead Forensics and other reverse IP lookup solutions, but found that a) reverse IP lookup didn’t work well in our sector and b) knowing which company had visited wasn’t all that useful. Then we found Canddi. Now we know exactly who has visited the site, when and precisely what they did when they were there. We’re now able to feed this information straight to our sales team and account managers to follow up on. Of all the marketing technology we use, Canddi is the most valuable and provides the most actionable data

Pros

It tells us who is on the website. Not that somebody is on it, not that a company has been on it - but which named individual has been on.

Cons

Canddi itself is pretty easy to use but, and this isn't really Canddi's fault, figuring out how to integrate with other technologies isn't easy.

Outbound Sales/Marketers should get Canddi!

Excellent, it has helped me close business with prospects, and our clients have also had proven results from Canddi.

Pros

Live Feed - it shows me when a prospect has clicked on a link in my 1-1 email from Outlook - very powerful for anyone in a Sales environment.

Cons

Out of the box, there are too many email notifications, these can be limited by unticking the various notifications, but as an agency we always have to remind clients to do this because otherwise their in-box fills up with Canddi alerts. It's not a big issue though.

Great team and amazing attention to detail

Canddi gives us great insights as to where our customers are coming from at their first interaction. This is a invaluable tool to help us determine the best places that are worthy of a cut of our annual marketing budget.

Pros

Canddi is very easy to use and a member of their team is never to far aware from proving assistance if and when it is needed.

Cons

It can often by tricky to work out what does what, but there is a help toggle you can switch on which is very useful and contains detailed information about each aspect.