ClickCease Reviews

Pros

Very easy and friendly interface, perfect and quick customers support, good value for money, I would recommend to anyone.

MK

Michael K.

Fantastic, the customer service is every bit as good as the software. Clickcease gives me Peace of Mind.

CL

Cassie L.

ClickCease has been great. As a small business owner, our advertising dollars are carefully spent.

FM

Frank M.

Cons

They could potentially make it even easier to get the money back when complaining to Google about fraud clicks.

Foad M.

I stil keep click cease because I do believe the data and I believe Google is pure fraud. Some day, I plan to get a legal team and sue Google for millions.

DA

David A.

I tried all the rest, and I went with the best.

It's rare when you test out all of the competitors in a market segment, and one of the stands SO FAR above the rest, in all the areas that are most important (effectiveness, price, management, implementation, and support team). This has been our consistent experience with ClickCease.

Pros

To think that fraud doesn't exist within many industries, is turning a blind eye to the facts. Our OWN clients used to engage in click-fraud on a slow day, before we worked with them to improve their leads, and Google Ads close rates (and put them into the top place, and now they are so busy, they don't have time to think about such things). After doing long demo tests of PPC Protect and ClickGuard,...

Cons

I buy and return a LOT of software, because it doesn't live up to the hype. I have -100% cons for ClickCease.

Ian, thanks so much for writing these amazing words. We are honored to serve Drive+ Company. This type of review makes our day and it will be shared with the entire ClickCease team. We will reach out to you on another platform to thank you as well. All the best, The ClickCease team.

PPC Business Must- have

Overall the day we turned it on we noticed an immediate difference. It's like breathing for the first time.

Pros

Google doesn't block 100% of fraud and it's good to have REAL numbers when comparing Adwords invalid click rates and comparing it to your own Device ID data. Clickcease keeps PPC honest and really gives us insight into when we're wasting dollars on Adwords and WHICH competitors are clicking on our ads and their own. Pretty interesting stuff if you use it the right way.

Cons

Display ad placement blocking features and excluding low quality sites is a recently added feature that still doesn't perform optimally. And we wish it worked on Youtube.

Hi Matt! We are super happy to read such a lovely review! Glad you are enjoying your experience :) We continuously work on improving our services for our customers and will keep this in mind.

I like the window into fraud, but it really doesn't work

It's OK. Google is the problem not ClickCease. Google is the mafia of online advertising. They leech onto your business and force wasted ad budget. 70% of all advertising traffic is a flush down the toilet. ClickCease has good intentions. Google isn't having it. Blocked IP's mean nothing to Google. I can block until I am blue in the face and the clicks keep getting registered through ClickCease.

Pros

I like the reporting and the ease of use. Conceptually, I wish it worked. But it just simply does not.

Cons

It does not stop Google. Nothing can. Google allows the clicks in the banned IP list to keep on coming. On top of that, Google caps you at 500 blocked IP's. With thousands of users per month. Probably 40,000+ users per month, 500 blocked is nothing. Regardless, Google doesn't even care. I have battled them and presented ClickCeaese data to them and they tell me it is inaccurate. Over and over....

Hi there, We appreciate your honest feedback. We understand your frustration as click fraud is a real issue and we are doing everything we can to mitigate the damage. The 500 IP limitation is something we get handle by having campaign level IP exclusion ( meaning we can block 500 IPs per campaign) as well as prioritizing and keeping the most relevant IPs in your exclusion list at a time so that you're always fully protected. Please feel free to contact info@clickcease.com to book an account overview call to make sure your account is optimized for your business needs.

Don't Run A PPC Campaign Without ClickCease

The customer service has been excellent. ClickCease has been proactive in helping configure my accounts and understand more about the settings. Plus, the automated reports your company sends in very helpful in understanding results and the impact your program is having on results.

Pros

ClickCease gives me and my client's an extra layer of protection against click fraud. It gives me more options in preventing click fraud and more control in filtering this out. It help me and more client's save money and make my paid advertising more relevant.

Cons

The cost of the program (monthly subscription) and I wish the program would allow us to better filter out geographic areas by state / region, etc.

Thank you very much for writing these amazing words! We appreciate your feedback, Steve. We are constantly trying to improve our software and will keep your review in mind!

Easy to setup and use. Pays for itself!

A few of our clients have very competitive industries and previously had quite a bit of click fraud from competitors. This helped solve that problem and increase campaign efficiencies.

Pros

ClickCease is really easy to get setup and running. Reporting is super simple and straight forward so you can show clients or your team or boss the value it brings and the money it saves.

Cons

Blocking isn't automated on Bing so you have to manually add IP's which is time consuming and annoying. But I really only use the service for our Google Ads so its not a huge issue.

We're so happy to hear that we helped you out with your click fraud issue! Thank you very much for this awesome review :)

Life-saving product for the small business owner.

Clickcease has helped us way beyond the cost. We work in a hyper-competitive market and noticed our sales were dropping precipitously for no clear reason. After some research we discovered what Clickfraud is and now use Clickcease exclusively. We trialled all the main click fraud solutions out there, seated on Clickcease as the most effective and easy to use.

Pros

Its works, the team are helpful and professional. It saves 30% on our PPC budget day after day.

Cons

Takes a bit of time to get used to it for the non-coders amongst us.

Thank you for this amazing review, Peter! We're so happy to be of help :)

ClickCease Is A Must For Advertisers

My company have been using Clickcease for 2 years now. Without hesitate, this is the best software I have used. I use it to track neccessary keywords for my business and also it helps me to block clickfrauds (we know there are haters everywhere trying to exhaust your ad spend). Clicksease helps me in such a way that it blocks them to save my ad spend. Voila Clicksease

Pros

ClickCease is the best software I have used. I use it to track neccessary keywords for my business and also it helps me to block clickfrauds (we know there are haters everywhere trying to exhaust your ad spend). Clicksease helps me in such a way that it blocks them to save my ad spend. Voila Clicksease

Cons

If we can track more keywords that will be better.

Thanks a lot for the great feedback! We are always striving to improve our services and we will make sure to keep your request in mind!

long term happy user

Pros

aggressive ip watching and blocking helps to somewhat minimize bad clicks

Cons

fraud reports to Google have provided 0 results.

Hi Bill, thank you so much for the amazing feedback! We're happy to be of help and we always strive to improve our services! We will keep your review in mind :)

Great Product

Pros

Super easy to deploy. You'll see benefits quickly and be able to track ROI

Cons

No issues with this product. A simple addition to help maximize our ad spend.

Super happy to read your kind words, Chris! Thank you for the feedback :)

Awesome product

Overall it's an outstanding tool that prevents the website from click fraud and save valuable ad budget

Pros

Easy setup, Reporting is awesome, The screen recording is a plus too. Must buy for anyone who advertise PPC.

Cons

I can’t think of anything specific. This pay-per-click software service works great

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback, Nazarii!

True value, unbeatable customer service, instant results!

We work in a highly competitive industry and found that we were victimized multiple times by "sleazy" competitors using various techniques to knock our ads off daily by causing our ad budgets to be used up. This cost us large amounts of money ongoing without our knowledge (we just thought that Adwords don't work so well for us), and our ads kept on running out of their daily budgets. For a smaller...

Pros

Setting up our account and monitoring system with ClickCease was a breeze. We immediately began seeing the results reported to us regularly, and saved on our Google AdWords click costs. I own 2 businesses and have used ClickCease for one of them for over 2 years. Our savings on AdWords for even our smaller traffic website (2000 visits / month avg) far outweigh the cost of subscription (we're saving...

Cons

If I had to make one suggestion, it would be to create a mobile app (ios, android) for a more optimized on-mobile-device access point to information. In meetings on-the-go, it would be useful to bring up points during discussion and planning.... and would probably be a selling feature as my network is always asking me "how do you do it?" - pulling out an app on my phone would definitely be "the next level". In addition, and maybe I'm a noob and you already have this feature and I just don't know about it, but having a plug-in for paid social advertising (FB, Insta, LinkedIn, etc) would also be highly useful.

Daniel, thanks so much for writing these amazing words. We are super happy to hear such amazing feedback! It is our pleasure to be of help :) We are always striving to improve our services and we will make sure to keep your suggestions in mind!

You need this if you run PPC campaigns

Awesome, they answer live chat messages instantly. Customer support are particularly knowledgeable and they’re always happy to help with anything.

Pros

Simply put, you need Clickcease if you run any kind of PPC campaign. We’ve used Clickcease for about 18 months to block the ever growing volume of invalid clicks from the search engines. Being able to block both individual IP addresses and also IP ranges has allowed us to keep PPC costs under control. We can see that around 30% of clicks from Adwords are invalid, and as Clickcease integrates directly...

Cons

There’s nothing not to like. It’s low cost, it’s reliable and it does what it says on the tin.

Thanks Alex, so happy you are seeing value!

Must have for Adwords - Bing

Excellent service to monitor your click companies on google, bing. They give you detailed reports, block click fraud and they report you can use to protect your ads and money. I would highly suggest this service if you are advertising on Google, Bing

Pros

Cons

No issues at all using the service. I really don't have any cons. The only thing I don't like is that only let you keep and customize up to 3 months.

Hey Mike, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! We appreciate your kind words :) We're happy to be of help.

ClickCease saves me money every month. Highly recommended.

I was receiving multiple clicks, either from competitors or just idiot customers repeatedly clicking on my Google ads and wasting advertising expense for my resume business [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] immediately after implementing ClickCease, I started saving at least $100 every week. So, ClickCease has become an essential part of my business model. I wouldn't think about not using it.

Pros

Excellent customer support via chat. Automatic interface with Google Adwords to update new suspicious IP addresses instantly (results in Google stopping charges for multiple clicks?. Easy to use control panel. Provides additional tracking of specific keywords clicked in my ad campaigns, in real time. Definitely saves me hundreds of dollars every month in multiple clicks.

Cons

I have no complaints about ClickCease at all. In my experience, it is 100% user-friendly.

Hi Jim! Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've seen a change in your bills since using ClickCease! :) It's our pleasure to be of help

The crystal ball in a world where you can’t see anyone

ClickCease has lowered my advertising costs annually while our sales revenue is rising. As this product insures that your marketing funds are being spent correctly. I cannot recommend this product enough to all businesses both large and small

Pros

ClickCease Insures that my marketing dollars being spent correctly and as we Have been able to lower our marketing spend while enjoying a lift in sales

Cons

Nothing it’s great! I am struggling to fine something bad about it

Thank you so much for these lovely words! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying ClickCease :)

The best way to stop Click Fraud!

Everything is already told in the pros part. It's a very user friendly, no BS tool. They do what the say they do.

Pros

In my career of PPC I've seen a lot of account and talked to a lot of business owners. And one thing that's always haunting me is business owners who are scared to pay for clicks coming from competitors. The moment you start talking about click prices, this is one of the top topics. After doing some research I stumbled on ClickCease, and I'm glad I did. This piece of software does exactly what it...

Cons

Installation can be a hassle, if you're not the owner of the website. But this is with everything that comes with code. Overall the tool is very user friendly!

Thank you so much for your lovely words, Robin :) Glad that you are seeing value from our software!

If you advertise with google, use ClickCease

Saved my small business around $20 a day. For a cost of $20 a month. Saved me so much each month, but these days I'm not using adwords, so don't use them. If I go back to advertising with Google again, It will be the first subscription I'll be adding...

Pros

It's AMAZING how many clicks are from bots with Google adwords - costs so much extra per month in wasted clicks, it's borderline criminal. ClickCease Saved me around 20% of my adspend every month, with no loss of actual business. I was convinced my competition was clicking my ads, and well, they WERE... With Clickcease, I found out, and blocked them...

Cons

It's easy to use. Easy to implement. Nothing really to dislike?

This is amazing! Bots do indeed loads of damage to advertisers all over the world. Glad you're seeing value from our software! Thanks for the feedback, David :)

We beat click fraud!

We suspected our competitor was clicking on our ads repeatedly and we didn't know how we could block him. Once we started using ClickCease we were able to see this was in fact the case, and the automated blocking feature ClickCease offers we were able to literally save our campaign from click fraud. Highly advised for anyone advertising on Adwords!

Pros

We were able to easily monitor and block all the fraudulent IP's that were clicking on our Adwords campaign. Support is awesome!

Cons

Would like to have this developed for Facebook fraud as well.

Thanks so much Rob, we are happy you are enjoying ClickCease!

Been Great To Us!

The best thing I can say about ClickCease is their support is bar none, ALWAYS responds very quickly and JUMPS to help resolve any issues. While they've built a very good platform for monitoring fraudulent clicks for PPC, this technology is ever changing and problems are expected to surface from time to time so support is of the utmost concern with a service like this and ClickCease crushes it in this department!

Pros

Automatic, requires very little if any maintenance or attention after initial configured.

Cons

Honestly can't think of any at the moment.

Hey Jim! Thank you so much for this lovely feedback :) It is our pleasure to be of help!

Do you want to save money? This is FUNDAMENTAL for any ads campaing

Amazing. I love the support because they are fast, you use the online chat and they answer very quickly! They send you a copy of the conversation at the email. So to me! I love the software.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and very very funcional. You only insert your domain, your own rules to filter the users, and "Walla!" its done and working. At the same time, this software let you block long ip ranges for Google Adwords. Important if you discover that they are using bots.

Cons

To say something "bad", maybe the report each two months with the invalid click in Google Ads it is too late if you have a budget with 2000 euros, but this "law" it is defined by Google not by ClickCease. Anyway, they send ythe report automatic, so it is perfect.

This is amazing! Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Narciso. It is our pleasure to help

Being a clicker is actually a profession in Russia.....

Pros

My name is Alona Meiler Yamin and I am the CEO of an agency specializing in advertising in Russian(Russian Advertising Agency). As part of our leading projects, we are building campaigns targeting Russian audiences in Russia and the former Soviet Union. As you know this geographic area is notoriously known for click frauds. Being a clicker is actually a profession there and there are sites where you can register and receive such clicks from service owners. I always recommend our clients to install software that prevents invalid clicks. This software saves at least 10-20 percent of your advertising budget.

Cons

Actualy Agency plan is too expensive for us

Hi Alona! Thank you so much for writing this amazing review! It really means a lot :) We're always happy to be of help.

No Brainer for PPC Traffic

We've been using the program for 3+ years now and have zero complaints as it has increased our ROAS and made our program easier to grow.

Pros

For a very affordable price, it helps save us thousands of dollars by limiting fraudulent traffic and bots.

Cons

Some of the dashboard is a tad confusing but we did our own independent analysis and it all checked out to be a huge savings for our company.

This feedback means a lot, thank you so much! We're happy to hear that we could help you save your Google Ads budget :)

We don't run Google Ads campaigns without clickcease protection anymore

Pros

After We got hit several times with fraudulent clicks and lost lots of money (which only a small part of it was returned by Google) I do not agree to run any Google Ads campaign without monitoring the clicks. You'll be surprised how diligent your competitor can be when it comes to YOUR account and taking it down.

Cons

I wish it had worked with FB Ads fraud clicks and likes too

We are so happy to hear this. We're glad we could help you save your Google Ads budget :)

Click Cease Support RULES!

significant reduction in click fraud

Pros

It is awesome and it works. We block numerous fraudster

Cons

nothing to report. Maybe wish they kept the data longer

Hi Scott! We are glad to hear this! Thanks for writing this amazing review! We're always happy to be of help :)

Solid Additional Safeguard against Click Fraud

I really enjoy using ClickCease as a backup to Google's internal fraud protection. Google obviously wants to have a fraud free platform, but click fraud is far from their top priority. I've been using ClickCease for almost two years and enjoy the additional level of protection it provides me and my clients - who are small business owners.

Pros

The customer support is fantastic - the support people are technical and responsive.

Cons

Initially I wasn't a big fan of the interface, but it has definitely improved over the last year and a half.

Hi Frank, we are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our service! We're so glad to get such lovely feedback :)