ClickCease Reviews

4.84/5 (79 reviews)

Alex Stone

You need this if you run PPC campaigns

Reviewed 2018-10-13

Awesome, they answer live chat messages instantly. Customer support are particularly knowledgeable and they’re always happy to help with anything. Simply put, you need Clickcease if you run any kind of PPC campaign. We’ve used Clickcease for about 18 months to block the ever growing volume of invalid clicks from the search engines. Being able to block both individual IP addresses and also IP ranges has allowed us to keep PPC costs under control. We can see that around 30% of clicks from Adwords are invalid, and as Clickcease integrates directly with Adwords to block IP’s there’s very little work to be done at our end after the settings have been made on the Clickcease account. The most import part of Clickcease is that it gives factual and indisputable evidence when you need to have a war with the search engines to get a credit for invalid clicks. What I mean by this is that when you have IP addresses in your Adwords or Bing account that you’ve blocked, and you still get clicks from them and more importantly charged for the clicks (this does happen a lot) then you can take your Clickcease evidence and use that as the base for a credit. We’ve received credits of around $23,000 in the last 12 months from Adwords alone and we wouldn’t have gotten these were it not for the Clickcease evidence.

Robin Jansma

The best way to stop Click Fraud!

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Everything is already told in the pros part. It's a very user friendly, no BS tool. They do what the say they do.In my career of PPC I've seen a lot of account and talked to a lot of business owners. And one thing that's always haunting me is business owners who are scared to pay for clicks coming from competitors. The moment you start talking about click prices, this is one of the top topics. After doing some research I stumbled on ClickCease, and I'm glad I did. This piece of software does exactly what it says. Of course Google's and Microsoft's filters are good. But by preventing people from clicking the visibility of the PPC accounts went up on the full border. ClickCease completed the used tools in our agency. noteworthy: Besides the tool itself, the customer service is out of it's league. Other (bigger) companies could take an example to ClickCease's tech-savvy, fast and friendly customer service team.

Rob Altman

We beat click fraud!

Reviewed 2016-10-26

We suspected our competitor was clicking on our ads repeatedly and we didn't know how we could block him. Once we started using ClickCease we were able to see this was in fact the case, and the automated blocking feature ClickCease offers we were able to literally save our campaign from click fraud. Highly advised for anyone advertising on Adwords!We were able to easily monitor and block all the fraudulent IP's that were clicking on our Adwords campaign. Support is awesome!

Jack Clark

Great advertising sotfware

Reviewed 2018-07-11

If you enter the PPC world, it is a jungle with tons of fraud and finances lost due to bad campaigns of competitors battling over first positions. I have used clickcease for a client who was battling tons of unwanted traffic from bots and spammers. It was the best news that my client received in months. It has tons of features from banning fraudulent ip addresses to finding out proxies and vpn's. It is a price very affordable with great futures, great software

Isaac Parsons

A good tool to have for large ppc campaigns

Reviewed 2018-07-19

A good tool to have when you manage big ppc campaigns, it is an online service for detecting adwords fraud, you may think this is a small issue but some advertisers are complaining about up to 50% adwords fraud. In a few countries they do even fill all the paperwork for you in order to receive your money back. It uses a machine learning system to detect repeated adwords clicks on your ads. It reduces our budget by more than 25% and blocked all the relevant threats

Narciso Jiménez Martín

Do you want to save money? This is FUNDAMENTAL for any ads campaing

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Amazing. I love the support because they are fast, you use the online chat and they answer very quickly! They send you a copy of the conversation at the email. So to me! I love the software.It is very easy to use, and very very funcional. You only insert your domain, your own rules to filter the users, and "Walla!" its done and working. At the same time, this software let you block long ip ranges for Google Adwords. Important if you discover that they are using bots.

Or Keren

We don't run Google Ads campaigns without clickcease protection anymore

Reviewed 2018-09-27

After We got hit several times with fraudulent clicks and lost lots of money (which only a small part of it was returned by Google) I do not agree to run any Google Ads campaign without monitoring the clicks. You'll be surprised how diligent your competitor can be when it comes to YOUR account and taking it down.

Brandon Wingerter

Assistance with tech support

Reviewed 2018-11-23

My overall experience was that working with clickcease has helped and will continue to help us fight back against our competitors who have nothing better to do with their time then changing their IP's and clicking on our ads. Nice to know that we won't even show up to them anymore once they do it once, and they'll think we aren't running ads anymore! Love it!The representative that helped me multiple times on different issues on the same day to ensure our ads would be protected against fraudulent clicks asap got us taken care of! The issues we had seemed both long winded and difficult to explain and feel likely that the issues would be able to be resolved without actual phone support or video chat...but she got it handled and answered all of my questions efficiently. I was very shocked at how all my stress melted away once I was done working with these guys on my concerns.

Alona Meiller Yamin

Being a clicker is actually a profession in Russia.....

Reviewed 2018-11-21

My name is Alona Meiler Yamin and I am the CEO of an agency specializing in advertising in Russian(Russian Advertising Agency). As part of our leading projects, we are building campaigns targeting Russian audiences in Russia and the former Soviet Union. As you know this geographic area is notoriously known for click frauds. Being a clicker is actually a profession there and there are sites where you can register and receive such clicks from service owners. I always recommend our clients to install software that prevents invalid clicks. This software saves at least 10-20 percent of your advertising budget.

Frank Salvatore

Solid Additional Safeguard against Click Fraud

Reviewed 2019-01-28

I really enjoy using ClickCease as a backup to Google's internal fraud protection. Google obviously wants to have a fraud free platform, but click fraud is far from their top priority. I've been using ClickCease for almost two years and enjoy the additional level of protection it provides me and my clients - who are small business owners.The customer support is fantastic - the support people are technical and responsive.

Oscar González

Thanks Rafa!

Reviewed 2016-10-26

I Know, this software is called ClickCease, not Rafa, but in his workteam they have a guy called Rafa. Rafa is a really nice guy, he convince me to buy the Standard edition of ClickCease and I have to say tha this really save my ass. I work in Colombia in plastic surgery and the levels of click fraud are amazing, the software do all that they said, I know that you can find cheapper softwares, but the customer support is awesome with clickcease and the software really works, so do it. Thanks Rafa :) (Soory for the bad english)-Excelent analytics -Excelent customer suport -Good Price -Easy installation and configuration -God Dashbord

Anonymous

ClickCease is easy to use & has lots of very powerful features, optimizing our web experience.

Reviewed 2018-07-03

ClickCease does an amazing job at clearly laying out all its tools & features. It's also powerful enough to actively block bots from our AdWords. It's led to a much more robust & safe web experience within our company.

Ofir Aricha

Phenomenal click detection and block solution

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Been working with Click cease for the last 2 years and they saved whole lot of fraudulent clicks for my clients Easy setup great customer service affordable pricing detailed report

Uri Aroch

I Run PPC campaigns in very competitive markets, unfortunately not all the competitors playing fair

Reviewed 2018-10-24

Great software, if your budget is running out with no conversions and high CTR just try it and save tons of $Allow me to ignore the competitor clicks and run high bids, and saves me time looking at the IP recordings manually. In some industries it's a matter of losing or winning

Kasia Subieta

Awesome tool to help automate IP banning and save money

Reviewed 2016-11-03

I love the tool. It's just not realistic to look up all the IP's that click on your ads and this helped eliminate my manual process of counting IP's and banning multi-clickers with no conversions. Real time and money saver. It's also great because I only have to maintain one banned IP list instead of going into each campaign. I requested a feature add, and they took care of it within a week, which blew my mind. I've never seen software improved upon that quick, so their team rocks- very responsive.-ability to manage only 1 IP ban list for all campaigns -auto-detection rules -own IP ban list

Joshua Palmatier

ClickCease Saves Me Money!

Reviewed 2019-01-30

ClickCease has been great. It is easy to use and saves me a lot of money. The employees there are super helpful and check in from time to time to make sure everything is going well. I would highly recommend using ClickCease for all of your CPC accounts.ClickCease is very easy to use, and I love the fact that the automatically submit refund requests to Google.

Yona Remer

A Digital Marketing Lifesaver

Reviewed 2018-08-03

The Clickcease software enabled our company to ensure that our ads were properly servicing potential clients and that fraudulent clicks were systematically removed. It was incredibly easy and intuitive working on the Clickcease platform and working directly with their engineers.

Helpful Service

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Takes care of blocking unwanted clicks, can customize the blocking settings, can white list our own IP's

Best Fraud Click Monitor

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Ease of use, the automated protection, details to clicks, and device ID tracking

Peter Benes

Protection from wasted ad spend

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-01-28

We've experienced some aggressive competitor actions against our brand. ClickCease turns off ads from IP addresses that have clicked numerous times, and also removes ads showing on IPs that are known to be questionable. I feel confident that my ads are showing to actual prospects, and I'm not just burning through ad spend on existing clients, competitors and bots.ClickCease stops regular clients from clicking ads, and also keeps competitors from intentionally burning through my ad budget by keeping my ads off their searches.

Jeevan Katwaru

Great software

Reviewed 2019-01-29

The service is easy to implement and catches fraud. I don't have to log in much.

Anonymous

Easy to set up click fraud prevention

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Overall the experience was pretty easy, despite few minor snags. The support helped me worked them out pretty fast.Easy to set up and use. Fastlearning curve. New features added often.

They Are Great Knowledgeable Experts

Reviewed 2018-05-23

Im Ehsan Digital Marketing Manager of SOS Appliance repair Inc. based in Toronto, We had Lots of invalid clicks before we had loose a lot of money every day for invalid clicks on Adwords. We had called Google Adwords Customer Service 100 times and spoke with 100 Adwords Experts but we cant solve our issue. At Last we found ClickCease and Contact with them a specialist, Help Us with their Advice and finally they fix it, with their solution. Thank you ClickCease,

Serge Tsy

Great soft to know whats happening with your marketing dollars

Reviewed 2019-01-08

I love it and highly recommend it to any account with more than $500 spend a monthEase of use, ease of installation, great support and of course, the soft itself -- detecting fraud clicks & auto-blocking them

Derek Williams

Within the first few minutes, we could see that our competitors were, in fact, killing our spend.

Reviewed 2017-06-11

The stuff works. I know there are a lot of phony reviews, etc. So, I opted for Basic membership, and when I realized how well it is working (and my competitors realized that they must be more crafty now), I upgraded to Standard Plan. Whereas before, my competitors were just clicking onto the ads, now they are using a VPN - Clickcease can mitigate this (so can Google, but they refuse to).