ClickCease Reviews

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.16/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

Fantastic, the customer service is every bit as good as the software. Clickcease gives me Peace of Mind.
Very easy and friendly interface, perfect and quick customers support, good value for money, I would recommend to anyone.
ClickCease has been great. As a small business owner, our advertising dollars are carefully spent.
They could potentially make it even easier to get the money back when complaining to Google about fraud clicks.
I stil keep click cease because I do believe the data and I believe Google is pure fraud. Some day, I plan to get a legal team and sue Google for millions.

Narciso J.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Do you want to save money? This is FUNDAMENTAL for any ads campaing

Amazing. I love the support because they are fast, you use the online chat and they answer very quickly! They send you a copy of the conversation at the email. So to me! I love the software.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and very very funcional. You only insert your domain, your own rules to filter the users, and "Walla!" its done and working. At the same time, this software let you block long ip ranges for Google Adwords. Important if you discover that they are using bots.

Cons

To say something "bad", maybe the report each two months with the invalid click in Google Ads it is too late if you have a budget with 2000 euros, but this "law" it is defined by Google not by ClickCease. Anyway, they send ythe report automatic, so it is perfect.

This is amazing! Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Narciso. It is our pleasure to help

Robin J.

Internet, 11-50 employees

The best way to stop Click Fraud!

Everything is already told in the pros part. It's a very user friendly, no BS tool. They do what the say they do.

Pros

In my career of PPC I've seen a lot of account and talked to a lot of business owners. And one thing that's always haunting me is business owners who are scared to pay for clicks coming from competitors. The moment you start talking about click prices, this is one of the top topics. After doing some research I stumbled on ClickCease, and I'm glad I did. This piece of software does exactly what it...

Cons

Installation can be a hassle, if you're not the owner of the website. But this is with everything that comes with code. Overall the tool is very user friendly!

Thank you so much for your lovely words, Robin :) Glad that you are seeing value from our software!

RT

Ronnie T.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

It's a good product with a boiler room sales culture

Great software with a really poor experience of people behind it

Pros

Good product, and delivers what its promised

Cons

the only reason I am writing this review is because of the agressive and boiler room like sales culture this organization has had - I have been a client for 2 years and the way their team tried to constantly upgrade you and really hammer home the upsells is pretty insane - it's really disappointing how they treat current clients and keep milking them for more

Hi Ronnie, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear this was your experience! Your dedicated customer success manager will reach out asap to understand and resolve any standing issues you have and make sure your ClickCease experience is amazing.

AC

Anthony C.

Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees

Usefull to stop click fraud

When we launched Perf max on Google Ads, it detected a lot of bots!

Pros

Clickcease is easy to sync to your Google Ads account. You can set up your own detection rules (eg. max 3 clicks in less than 1 min) which is a must-have as it depends a lot to industries. Finally, it's easy to calculate the ROI of the solution. You can compare the monthly price (eg. 60$) with your savings (eg. 50 clicks x 5€ CPC = 250€).Bonus: we can now sync it with our Facebook Ads account

Cons

Sometimes, we feel this kind of tool is a black box.. We don't always know how things are measured.

Alona M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Being a clicker is actually a profession in Russia.....

Pros

My name is Alona Meiler Yamin and I am the CEO of an agency specializing in advertising in Russian(Russian Advertising Agency). As part of our leading projects, we are building campaigns targeting Russian audiences in Russia and the former Soviet Union. As you know this geographic area is notoriously known for click frauds. Being a clicker is actually a profession there and there are sites where you can register and receive such clicks from service owners. I always recommend our clients to install software that prevents invalid clicks. This software saves at least 10-20 percent of your advertising budget.

Cons

Actualy Agency plan is too expensive for us

Hi Alona! Thank you so much for writing this amazing review! It really means a lot :) We're always happy to be of help.

lc

leo c.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Save money & improve K/W perforamnce evaluation

Pros

Easy to use, live data feed. If you are in a market place where clicks can be £10+, it is v useful to identify fraud as soon as it happens. Also, you can block IP ranges- tend to find fraudsters use the same network

Cons

none, v good all round. easuy to install, good data presentation

ED

Eduard D.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

Very good software

I have been using the software for over 1 year, I have set up campaigns for over 10 clients. The benefits are that customers spend less on paid advertising.

Pros

I like automation, you don't have to deal with it all the time, you adjust and then just follow the statistics from time to time

Cons

Pricing of PRO plan can be better - limits are easily reached and exceeded

SO

Sean O.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Improved Click Quality for Better Budget use

Easy to install and follow the progress. Benefits were quickly apparent.

Pros

Upon starting with ClickCease we saw a much higher quality of traffic for our PPC campaigns, which led to a more optimized budget and higher quality leads.

Cons

Could use fewer update emails. A daily report is sufficient.

QM

Quinn M.

Incredible value!

Their support team is very helpful. We've never even considered moving to another service.

Pros

ClickCease is easy to implement and has all of the features we're looking for to help prevent click fraud.

Cons

No problems at all! We're very happy with the features and support.

CV

Crystal V.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Saves us money every month

We were getting a lot of fraudulent and bot clicks - of course costing us money but it also (on the surface) made our ad results look more positive than they really were. We have experienced a higher cost per lead now that we are not getting bots and that data really helps us make better decisions with our advertising dollars.

Pros

Super easy to set up and implement into our campaigns, the dashboard is a great visual of the effect and it's easy to show clients why it is worth the investment.

Cons

None yet but we would like to explore other features that ClickCease offers.

MM

Mike M.

Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees

Must have for Adwords - Bing

Excellent service to monitor your click companies on google, bing. They give you detailed reports, block click fraud and they report you can use to protect your ads and money. I would highly suggest this service if you are advertising on Google, Bing

Pros

Cons

No issues at all using the service. I really don't have any cons. The only thing I don't like is that only let you keep and customize up to 3 months.

Hey Mike, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! We appreciate your kind words :) We're happy to be of help.

DA

David A.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

If you advertise with google, use ClickCease

Saved my small business around $20 a day. For a cost of $20 a month. Saved me so much each month, but these days I'm not using adwords, so don't use them. If I go back to advertising with Google again, It will be the first subscription I'll be adding...

Pros

It's AMAZING how many clicks are from bots with Google adwords - costs so much extra per month in wasted clicks, it's borderline criminal. ClickCease Saved me around 20% of my adspend every month, with no loss of actual business. I was convinced my competition was clicking my ads, and well, they WERE... With Clickcease, I found out, and blocked them...

Cons

It's easy to use. Easy to implement. Nothing really to dislike?

This is amazing! Bots do indeed loads of damage to advertisers all over the world. Glad you're seeing value from our software! Thanks for the feedback, David :)

CS

Chad S.

Retail, 51-200 employees

No Brainer for PPC Traffic

We've been using the program for 3+ years now and have zero complaints as it has increased our ROAS and made our program easier to grow.

Pros

For a very affordable price, it helps save us thousands of dollars by limiting fraudulent traffic and bots.

Cons

Some of the dashboard is a tad confusing but we did our own independent analysis and it all checked out to be a huge savings for our company.

This feedback means a lot, thank you so much! We're happy to hear that we could help you save your Google Ads budget :)

NL

Nophry L.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

This Should Be Your Click Fraud Choice!

a very pleasant ride!

Pros

1. easy to implement 2. amazing customer service 3. always available for questions and clarifications 4. it delivers clear results 5. competitor tracking

Cons

1. they don't have a mobile app, In today's world, this should be a must.

Hey Nophry! We are so happy to hear that you are seeing value from our software :) Thank you so much for the amazing feedback.

PD

Peter D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Life-saving product for the small business owner.

Clickcease has helped us way beyond the cost. We work in a hyper-competitive market and noticed our sales were dropping precipitously for no clear reason. After some research we discovered what Clickfraud is and now use Clickcease exclusively. We trialled all the main click fraud solutions out there, seated on Clickcease as the most effective and easy to use.

Pros

Its works, the team are helpful and professional. It saves 30% on our PPC budget day after day.

Cons

Takes a bit of time to get used to it for the non-coders amongst us.

Thank you for this amazing review, Peter! We're so happy to be of help :)

BW

Brandon W.

Assistance with tech support

My overall experience was that working with clickcease has helped and will continue to help us fight back against our competitors who have nothing better to do with their time then changing their IP's and clicking on our ads. Nice to know that we won't even show up to them anymore once they do it once, and they'll think we aren't running ads anymore! Love it!

Pros

The representative that helped me multiple times on different issues on the same day to ensure our ads would be protected against fraudulent clicks asap got us taken care of! The issues we had seemed both long winded and difficult to explain and feel likely that the issues would be able to be resolved without actual phone support or video chat...but she got it handled and answered all of my questions efficiently. I was very shocked at how all my stress melted away once I was done working with these guys on my concerns.

Cons

The interaction would have been easier to explain over the phone, but the fact that it all got taken care of through message support made it all not such a big deal.

Thanks Brandon. BTW, you can always schedule calls with a rep :)

KS

Kasia S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Awesome tool to help automate IP banning and save money

I love the tool. It's just not realistic to look up all the IP's that click on your ads and this helped eliminate my manual process of counting IP's and banning multi-clickers with no conversions. Real time and money saver. It's also great because I only have to maintain one banned IP list instead of going into each campaign. I requested a feature add, and they took care of it within a week, which blew my mind. I've never seen software improved upon that quick, so their team rocks- very responsive.

Pros

-ability to manage only 1 IP ban list for all campaigns -auto-detection rules -own IP ban list

Cons

-'Click Fraud Threshold' has a max of 100 days. As a low volume campaign I'd like the ability to set this to up to 360 days if possible. -'Block IPs for a certain period' has a max of 90 days. Again, as a low volume campaign I'd like the ability to set this to up to 180 days if possible.

We are so happy to read your lovely review! We appreciate your feedback and we're always looking for ways to improve our software! We will keep this in mind :)

Uri A.

Internet, 51-200 employees

I Run PPC campaigns in very competitive markets, unfortunately not all the competitors playing fair

Great software, if your budget is running out with no conversions and high CTR just try it and save tons of $

Pros

Allow me to ignore the competitor clicks and run high bids, and saves me time looking at the IP recordings manually. In some industries it's a matter of losing or winning

Cons

Interface design is a bit old and hard to find, but the support is super fast and helpful

Hi Uri! Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've seen a change in your bills since using ClickCease! :)

OG

Oscar G.

Design, 1-10 employees

Thanks Rafa!

I Know, this software is called ClickCease, not Rafa, but in his workteam they have a guy called Rafa. Rafa is a really nice guy, he convince me to buy the Standard edition of ClickCease and I have to say tha this really save my ass. I work in Colombia in plastic surgery and the levels of click fraud are amazing, the software do all that they said, I know that you can find cheapper softwares, but the customer support is awesome with clickcease and the software really works, so do it. Thanks Rafa :) (Soory for the bad english)

Pros

-Excelent analytics -Excelent customer suport -Good Price -Easy installation and configuration -God Dashbord

Cons

At the moment works perfectly for me

Thanks Oscar! We will tell Rafa about how happy you are with him and the software :)

ll

lyes l.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

simple using and valuable

The software its very simple in using and very valuable for us.

Pros

All the features are great especially IP Block and Funds claim also a great reporting and analytics data

Cons

The product limitation clicks for Pro plan and domain limitation for standard plan

Hey Iyes! Glad that you are seeing value from our software :) We continuously work on improving our services for our customers and will keep this in mind.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Excellent software & support

Pros

Beautiful and clean software that even has an optional dark mode! The automated Adwords claims are amazing and the ability to finely tune the blocking process and sensitivity is flawless.

Cons

No plans available for super small ad budgets. Suggestions: $5/month plan <$200/month ad spend $10/month plan <$800/month ad spend $25/month plan <$2000/month ad spend $50/month plan >$2001/month ad spend

Thank you very much for the feedback! We are continuously looking at ways to improve and will keep your suggestion in mind :)

PB

Peter B.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Protection from wasted ad spend

We've experienced some aggressive competitor actions against our brand. ClickCease turns off ads from IP addresses that have clicked numerous times, and also removes ads showing on IPs that are known to be questionable. I feel confident that my ads are showing to actual prospects, and I'm not just burning through ad spend on existing clients, competitors and bots.

Pros

ClickCease stops regular clients from clicking ads, and also keeps competitors from intentionally burning through my ad budget by keeping my ads off their searches.

Cons

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to track ROI, but so far so good. It looms like it pays for itself, and then some.

Hi Peter! We are so pleased to hear this. Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad we could help you save your Google Ads budget!

bimal c.

ClickCease review

I am seen my ad cost is decreasing rapidly . Which is good news.

Pros

If you are running your ad in Google like a digital marketing agency, e-commerce, etc. You have to use ClickCease because it will protect your ad from bot, a fraud who are wasting your ads budget. I see many people complain that the cost of their ad is kept rising but didn't get any good result that is happing because some of your competitors are using a bot to stop you that why you have to use ClickCease now into your business. If you want to see a better result.

Cons

I didn't find any cons here. Price is perfect anyone can use it on their online business.

Hey Bimal, thank you so much for the lovely feedback! We are so happy to hear that we could help you with your click fraud issue :)

YR

Yona R.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

A Digital Marketing Lifesaver

Pros

The Clickcease software enabled our company to ensure that our ads were properly servicing potential clients and that fraudulent clicks were systematically removed. It was incredibly easy and intuitive working on the Clickcease platform and working directly with their engineers.

Cons

I can't find any cons for Clickcease, they were exceptionally helpful and accommodating of our particularly complex and tricky case of click fraud. They also made themselves available throughout the day, despite a considerable time difference.

Thanks for the great review Yona. Happy we could help you and your campaigns.

KV

Kashish V.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Helps prevent fraud clicks and reduces ad spend

Pros

Since ever I used click cease I don’t have to now worry about fraud clicks on my paid ads. Click cease would know and block all bots and fraud clicks and prevent them from clicking my paid ads. It has features to enable countries and automation based on your businesses preference. It would automatically block all fraud IPs and exclude that from my Google ads. I ended up saying up to 800 dollars and more worth of ad spend by implementing it for one of my clients. All my clients and I love click cease. I recommend giving it a try if your are managing Google ads for a business/personal use.

Cons

I have had a great experience with this tool so far. The only con would be to manage subscriptions. If I had to pause the billing for an amount for a certain time period, it didn’t allow me to do that. I have to take that to the support team and it’s time consuming. Other than that a great product.

Hi Kashish, we're so thankful for your lovely review! We are always trying to improve our software and will keep this in mind :)