ContentStudio Reviews

4.67/5 (235 reviews)

Ankit Rana

One of the best Content Automation Tool for Digital Marketers of the future

Reviewed 2019-03-09

The team behind ContentStudio is amazing. I am one of their early adopters and I have loved this tool. As I mentioned above, I use this tool heavily to find relevant contents.

Paul Sullivan

From the minute I hit the Discovery page I knew ContentStudio was a serious source of real content.

Reviewed 2018-06-07

Verified person making review. Easy.

Lindsay Shaver

Feature-filled lovechild of Buffer, Pocket, and your blog

Reviewed 2018-09-20

Oh man, huge time saver, helps the entire content creation/curation management process easy because it's all in one place and organized so intuitively. I thank my lucky stars that I was able to purchase a lifetime membership very early on when ContentStudio was new. Seriously it's the MVP of my content strategy.

Piotr Cieluchowski

Very nice tool for social media automation

Reviewed 2019-03-21

Thanks to ContentStuidio, I save a lot of time with the team. I can automate activities in SocialMedia. Run many different profiles, in different media from one place. A very useful tool.

Robert Eggleston

All in One Social Media Tool

Reviewed 2019-04-13

Content Studio pulls together all the tools you need for social media content marketing. You can research topics, write content and publish content for multiple sectors within the application. The software is constantly being developed and support response has been quick and helpful.

Muhammad Yulian Noor

All in One Social Media With Powerful Automation

Reviewed 2019-06-06

I am satisfied using this product. Its better than any other product that i have tried before and it continiously update. Its very useful for me especially when it comes to Social Media Management things.

Joshua Resnick

LOVE ContentStudio.io, my #1 software for social media research and engagement

Reviewed 2019-03-21

My experience has been amazing, ContentStudio.io is my (by far) most frequently used software for social media posting and research. Rep. and his whole team are excellent, truthful and transparent people and if you decide to choose their competition over them, I guarantee you WILL REGRET IT.

Leah Patterson

ContentStudio is absolutely worth it!

Reviewed 2019-01-24

My engagement has gone up. It's easy to fine relevant, interesting content to share. The evergreen posting and ability to repeat posts is extremely helpful. The way ContentStudio organizes everything on the dashboard makes it very easy to keep tabs on what's been shared and what's left to share. I really love the software!

Jason Daly

Excellent content curation software at a fraction of the price of Buzzsumo!

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Content Studio is an excellent content curation software which costs a fraction of the price of rivals such as Buzzsumo! Find trending topics in your niche, use RSS feeds for your favourite sites, link all types of social media accounts to curate engaging content for your tribe and establish yourself as an authority in your niche. There is even the option to do much of this with full automation if you like which could be incredibly powerful once you have managed to narrow down on highly focused keywords for your content. There are numerous automation "recipes" to help you to determine the most appropriate style of automation to use to ensure it is as effective as it can be. Support has been very responsive thus far and are open to suggestions which is good! In all honesty, I can probably ditch Buzzsumo and Buffer and just switch all my content curation to Content Studio in the future as it does it all under one roof. All in all, a great platform to use for all your content curation and scheduling needs.

Anonymous

A hidden gem with huge potential

Reviewed 2019-03-26

This has 100% helped us easily manage our own social media as well as clients, a robust daily tool with great support always willing to help. This is a very strong contender in this market place and one we have easily decided to back. We look forward to seeing how this grows and develops.

Kevin Foulds

Brilliant Piece of Software

Reviewed 2019-02-21

I have 6000 posts on my website and 30,000 images. This software makes it easy to publish a post just before that season starts and then repost it regular throughout the season so that you catch more viewers . It also makes it very easy to send out a post as often as you like meaning you do not have to worry about it getting the views it deserves. A really good piece of kit that I have combined well with other software to help my websites get far more traffic through normal views and from social media.

Tim Parker

ContentStudio is best in class. I do not believe there is another product that can come close.

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Absolutely saved me hours and hours with my content. The easiest tool I've ever had for finding highly relevant content. Made my life easier!!

Mark Yarbrough  LION

ContentStudio makes social media management easy

Reviewed 2019-03-26

I have gained a lot more traction on my social media accounts since I started using ContentStudio. I like that I can set-up auto posting projects and they run for months without me touching anything.

Anonymous

Social media marketing how I want it to be done

Reviewed 2018-12-11

Highly recommended if you want to have a well planned social media strategy that includes both your own content and other content that is relevant for your target audience.

Mark Huf

Build the content you have dreamed of!

Reviewed 2018-06-29

Clear benefits are time-saving and a big variety of content to utilize.

Gaurab Das

End to End analytics of topics trending in Social Media and content curation

Reviewed 2019-04-08

I m very satisfied with this tool and it beats the other similar tools by its comprehensive functionalities. I have patronized contentstudio and not looking for any other tool for managing social media content as of now.

You need some contentstudio.io

Reviewed 2019-04-10

I work full-time, hustle part-time and feel like I have no time to pour into my hustle but with contentstudio.io I can create on the go and when I get a second of downtime and feel like I'm making headway.

Ken Ivey

Save a ton of time on content marketing and social syndication

Reviewed 2019-03-22

It used to be a huge time-suck to find the best content for social media sharing. ContentStudio makes this endeavor much less cumbersome.

Tom Marino

Excellent, Affordable Content Curation Solution

Reviewed 2019-03-09

Content Studio has the capacity to curate more sources than you would probably need, which you can index to a number of different topics. For those who want to automate posting to your social networks, its quite capable with a high degree of customization. If you take a little more hands on care with what you post, its content scheduling features are more than adequate. To have such a powerful curation tool within the same app is the value to me. Recently released version 2.0 is a big step forward for this tool.

Manji Dona

i love Contentstudio use daily

Reviewed 2019-04-12

I love it and will share with anyone who wants software that helps to get them more exposure.

Atley Joseph

Keeps on getting better

Reviewed 2018-10-15

Customer Service is quick and for the small hiccups I've had, they have always resolved them with professionalism and surprisingly would ask me if I encountered certain hiccups I think others may have had just to ensure it wasn't a wide spread problem or to alert to one to look out for. Can't say I've found one, but good to know they are hiding problems. Updates, can't say this enough, but they actually release updates and not just some simple "dark" mode or something silly like that. That's really refreshing to know that they are constantly releasing solid updates to their system.

Tim Mack

Secret weapon in your arsenal of content

Reviewed 2019-05-12

This is allowed me to generate content on a regular basis for a few of my blogs and also keeps me personally in the loop with new news and updates.

Albert Tan

You don't need another content management platform when you have ContentStudio.io

Reviewed 2019-05-24

We use it in all of our businesses and really happy about it.

Paulo Andrade

A powerful content curation and social media tool

Reviewed 2019-03-17

Content Curation, content sharing, social media marketing.

Suman Chatterjee

Highly recommended as a cheaper alternative to BuzzSumo

Reviewed 2019-03-24

Think about BuzzSumo + Buffer rolled into one. Not only can you discover trending and most shared content on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube (including Pinterest and Reddit), you can automatically share them as blog post (including Medium) or as social post. It is much more affordable and has been continually adding new features since last year. And frankly, it is less than half the cost of other content discovery and curation services out there. Not to mention the support which is responsive. (Even the CEO chimes in personally at times.)

The Best Social Media Management Application

Reviewed 2019-02-14

I strongly recommend this application to everyone who needs to work with multiple Clients and Social Networking sites at a time.

Thomas Ruggiero

Hands Down the Best Way to Generate Original Social Media Content... Efficiently.

Reviewed 2019-06-03

Overall, ContentStudio is one of my most favorite tools for running my businesses. It's such a time saver without compromising quality. In fact, I think the quality is actually better because I'm finding content I otherwise would not have had the time to search for.

Steve Levy

A Tool Ahead Of It's Time

Reviewed 2019-04-03

Very pleased as I was an early user of the tool and have seen the updates flow well managed and the improvements scale to the needs of the client....

Constantin Buda

Great all-in-one tool for social media management and content curation

Reviewed 2019-03-03

We typically use the software to curate content for our own agency as well as for our clients. It helps us schedule the posts well in advance which saves a lot of time.

Jeremy Smith

Powerful content discovery with fantastic scheduling and tracking. (And more.)

Reviewed 2019-03-27

It started with posting to my own page after creating a calendar. Then I realized how powerful the content search was, let alone the ability to integrate url shorteners and pixel an audience with that. Now I use it for clients. It is a great part of a lead machine for both me and my clients.

Anonymous

Easily the best SMM tool I've ever used.

Reviewed 2019-05-07

I've been using this since november or december of 2017. It's great, and the devs keep rolling out new features & listening to user input. It's only gotten better as I've used it to manage & grow both my brands and those of my clients.

Richard Merry

The must tool for your social media exposure

Reviewed 2019-02-22

the ability to grow a social audience to create another traffic source by sharing a combination of our posts and other interesting posts across the internet relevant to our clients/customer interests.

Barry McCoy

Curated Content

Reviewed 2019-03-10

ContentStudio has allowed me to run a successful news site with current news and videos that my audience loves to read. In addition, I have received a lot more likes on Social Media - especially Facebook, in that my audience is receiving the most current and trending news and articles out there.

Max Owono

Definitely my best Buzzumo alternative

Reviewed 2019-05-12

A real Swiss knife for every marketer! I've been using this tool in my web agency for more than a year now and I really like it. The possibility to do so much with just one tool make my life easier. I highly recommend this tool.

Pedro Sanchez

Getting better in a fast speed

Reviewed 2019-05-26

I just love the Wordpress integration, the UTM, it's very easy to find interesting content and even easier to share it on social media, or on blog. Another thing that I just love it's the composer, easy to use and can help a lot with SEO, tyvm guys, love you

IOANNIS KOUKOULAKIS

Amazing updates! It has evolved a lot since last year!

Reviewed 2019-06-05

ContentStudio has evolved a lot the past year! They had a roadmap laid out in trello and they have kept every word they have given. And now they have added Instagram and analytics. A big plus missing from their competition is the discovery feature. Especially now on the 2.0 version. It all works great. What else can I say?

Mykyta Sokolov

Automate your newsfeed

Reviewed 2019-02-15

I can read the most relevant news for my area of professional interest and can structure them and share with my colleagues.

Florian Stangl

Strong tool for managing different social media accounts

Reviewed 2019-02-24

Immense timesaver when it comes to sharing to social media channels and grabbing content from there.

Content Studio Awesome

Reviewed 2019-04-22

It saves me so much time as I can do nearly everything on Content Studio & also save money especially when the analytics come in, that will just make it amazing.

Vincent Po B2B Consultant

Great content marketing tool

Reviewed 2019-04-14

Overall ContentStudio is a very useful tool for any content marketer.

Bernadette Guadiz

Version 2.0 Even Better

Reviewed 2019-02-26

This software has a lot more potential and it's still young so I'm pretty sure they will go a long way.

Crysti Couture

This One App Does It All

Reviewed 2019-03-04

So far, this app has been great; I've been using Content Studio for about 3 years, since the company first started. They recently underwent a complete overhaul, which caused some issues on the back end, however, this was quickly rectificed by ContentStudio's great customer service. They actually booked a screenshare conference with me, and guided me towards resolving the posting issues. At this time, ContentStudio does not yet support Instagram, but I understand that it is planned for the future.

Tomasz Tomaszewski

Best Content Manager Ever!

Reviewed 2019-04-26

Tremendous time saver. Allow me to manage multiple clients from one dashboard

michael kaswatuka

love it.

Reviewed 2019-05-02

i use it everyday to automate all my social media content marketing.

Travis Martin

Content Studio

Reviewed 2019-05-30

Always Adding Features Constantly Evolving More than keeping pace with others

Anonymous

Excellent Social Media Curation Software...

Reviewed 2019-06-03

I like it thus far, I am sure it is improving over time...

Anonymous

My ultimate secret weapon for social media; I almost don't want to share it.

Reviewed 2019-04-04

While there are more popular apps like Buffer and Hootsuite, ContentStudio remains my favorite for creating and curating content for my social media platforms.

Cale Loken

Content Studio is a Solid Choice for Social Media Management

Reviewed 2019-04-09

We use Content Studio day in and day out for all of our social media needs. We love the software and don't know where we would be without it.

Nathan C.E. Okoye

Best content platform ever!!!

Reviewed 2019-02-16

The Content is consistent and I can set it up to all my social medias

Utsav Patel

One of the best Tool

Reviewed 2019-05-13

Much Satisfied

Akbar Khan

Good SM Planner

Overall we are happy.

Ryan Forster

My experience with Content Studio up to now has been excellent, seems like a very powerful platform.

Reviewed 2018-06-08

I and my team has gained a lot of various benefits from using this platform, the main one being that it has freed up a lot of our time to do other things than having to think about what we are going to post on our client's social media pages by setting up rules that allow us to filter the options to post appropriate content for them. The whole process is very automated meaning that we don't have to worry about forgetting to post etc and I like the feature that allows you to plan how long the campaign will go on for but also allows you to have it recurring.

Keshav Maheshwari

Why should you have contentstudio?

Reviewed 2019-02-20

My overall experience with this too is decent. Although to be honest, I am not using it as my only social media tool. I am still using bufferapp. Still, I have full faith in its team and I hope that soon, I'll have to cancel my subscription to bufferapp.

Andrea Smith

Content Studio is so easy to use

Reviewed 2019-04-16

ContentStudio has helped me to manage my social media effectively. I co-manage two clients social media accounts, as well as my own business and an annual conference. I am not a marketing expert and without CotentStudio I would not have enough time in my day to manage the diverse content needed for these four accounts.

Samir Lahlabat

Content Studio is simply awesome

Reviewed 2019-04-10

Very satisfied especially after the 2.0 is released.

Simon Weiner FCCA FCMA CGMA

Love Content Studio

Reviewed 2018-12-21

We use Content Studio to keep in contact with our customers in a non-intrusive way and this keeps them coming back for more.

John Clark

Content Studio - A Tool to put on your shortlist!

Reviewed 2019-02-13

All in all a good product. If you're looking for something to curate and automate your social media activities, this is definitely a product worth consideration. I'm looking forward to much more from this developer.

Luke Allen (B.Eng.)

Social Media Handling Just Got Easier

Reviewed 2019-06-09

Can't really fault it apart form a few start up issues.

David Lee

One Stop Shop For Your Social Media Needs

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-05-01

Nice founder. I hope they thrive in their business.

Meres J. Weche

Amazing contente management tool

Reviewed 2019-02-14

I love ContentStudio. It's a go-to place to draft, schedule and publish our content to social media. One of my favourite functions is the hashtags saving functionality. Saves tons of time!

Achal Mehrotra

Content Studio Best App

Reviewed 2019-03-24

I love to use this tool to boost my social profiles.

Stewart Townsend

No Cost awesomeness

Reviewed 2019-03-04

Content Studio is the defacto tool to source, curate and find relevant content but then publish it to your social networks and it allows you to do this at no cost. I've tried a lot of SaaS products that are paid that don't have these features.

Kainer Weissmann

Contentstuido is a nice software

Reviewed 2019-04-19

It is a very useful tool and I think it is much better than buffer and or hootsuit as I have the content/articles here in this app from the start.

Blair Urquhart

Great software

Reviewed 2019-04-26

Easy to use Allowing you to share your content easy on social media sites plus your own Wordpress sites or Medium as well.

Best content curating software

Reviewed 2019-03-20

Finding content to share on social media channels is a herculean task. Ans Content studio has made it easy and fun to discover and share RELEVANT content to my social media channels.

David Brisson

Impressive

Reviewed 2018-10-29

Superb content sharing platform and a fantastic addition to our social marketing strategy. Highly recommend!

Tobias Holzleitner

I'm really impressed how easy it is to use contentstudio. Clear UI and with a lot of functions.

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Social Media Management Tool. I have one tool to manage all my social media activities of my different websites. That is great and would highly recommend this tool to everyone.

Óscar Antón Galante

Really Useful

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I use it almost everyday, it's a great tool to keep updated with subjects of interest.

Nick Truch

I wish I had discovered this tool sooner. Easy to setup and discovering great content immediately

Reviewed 2018-06-07

Targeted and relevant content that helps build our brand and helps keep us top of mind. This tool saves a lot of time.

Anonymous

Using regurarly for professional reasons

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Easy to use, automating features for some social media and content marketing job, i like content discovery

Andre Etienne

Amazing software

Reviewed 2019-02-21

I've been a user of contentstudio since the beginning, they keep hoping the ante and are always forthcoming with their roadmap and new features

Deborah Carney

Great service and product

Reviewed 2018-11-17

Being able to manage my social media from one platform saves me time and money.

Lica Mishelle

Multi-channel marketing mush-have

Reviewed 2019-03-03

What I appreciate most about this tool is the ease of use. It's very straight forward and anyone can grasp the basic tools/functions. Being able to pull topics via hashtag on conversations important to my brand are important for how we keep content flowing

Chris Closs

A great alternative to Buzzsumo + packed with time saving features

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Faster and better content creation, and content marketing.

Mark Morphew

Swiss Army Knife of content apps!

Reviewed 2019-04-13

perfect for social media managers. schedule, create and curate content across all of your social media channels.

Pierquinto Manco

ContentStudio is the ultimate app for social management and content curation

Reviewed 2019-02-26

Basically, I'm boosting my content curation with autopilot...

Alex Darke

Streamlining My Entire Social Process

Reviewed 2019-03-27

I love the all-in-one nature of this software. I was getting too bogged down with so many social accounts and apps. Plus, trying to post across multiple platforms or schedule posts was a pain. I love that this can not only help me discover viral and valuable content to post to my followers, but also help make my life easier when it comes to posting my own content.

Esther Kelaita

Wow.. in a few words??? How about FANTASTIC!

Reviewed 2018-06-04

The ease and the range of features are amazing. When doing marketing for a client, between CS and Replug, it's a complete service!! No need for anything more. And Representatives in support is a rock star. They took their time to demo the product even though they are working 18 your days!! :-) They very easily showed me how stacking 4 of the Pro's for lifetime Agency was worth every penny!

Besmir Muka

All in one social media and content management tool

Reviewed 2019-02-10

Great product.

Alex asiatico

Content Studio all in one posting platform

Reviewed 2019-05-28

Updated viral post via youtube videos, facebook videos and articles

Michael Petersen

One of my top 3 used tools

Reviewed 2019-02-27

One of my most valued pcs of software.

Elliot Manson

Easy To Use

Reviewed 2019-02-18

I've loved the discovery tool, always making it easy to find content. They do a great job at really pushing the limits of their platforms, always trying to make it better. It's been great to see it grow over the last year. It's a tool that has really changed the way I handle content.

Jon Berry

I'm still fairly new, but love it so far.

Reviewed 2019-03-01

So far so good! I will figure out my issues and get it all to work.

Eric Sullivan

The Best Content Generation Application For Trending Stories

Reviewed 2019-05-11

This software application is exceptional and very easy to use. One of the best purchases I have ever made onlineline and I have spent many 10's of thousands on SAAS software.

Mike Lambert

Much improved interface

Reviewed 2019-02-15

It makes it much easier to manage accounts, and finds some really good content.

Anonymous

A system that only continues to get better over time

Reviewed 2019-05-23

ContentStudio has really only continued to be a reliable and trusted source in my business. You won't find much else out there that can compete on content sources and makes curation absolutely painless.

Jonathan Kogan

Awesome

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-05-26

Great tool for not only curating content, scheduling posts, gathering insights, but also staying current with industry news and keeping your readers engaged! It's an all-in-one tool that is fantastic and very easy to use!

Unathi Mehlomakulu

Best alternative to Hootsuite and Buffer

Reviewed 2018-11-09

I am currently using ContentStudio for posting blogs and social media posts. On top of that this application allows me to gather content with the greatest of ease. Posting to many accounts used to be such a schlep, but now I am so efficient at this. May I also give credit to one of their consultants who helped me connect a blog with ease.

Charles Musselwhite

Reviewed 2019-04-20

ContentStudio is a digital marketing tool that allows us to discover, compose and share the content. We use this tool on a weekly basis to assist with our content marketing strategies and tactics.

Luis PW

All-in-one social organiser

Reviewed 2018-08-22

I truly enjoy using ContentStudio. I have since replaced my other social schedulers with this app and it works pretty well, except for Instagram.

Aidan Spence

It has lots of features I always wanted that is missing in some of the bigger platforms

Reviewed 2018-06-26

It saved me alot of time scheduling posts for the week for multiple clients. I can do everything from the one bit of software without having to switch back to other platforms

Kenneth Oh

Essential for Content Marketer

Reviewed 2019-06-03

Constantly improving features, great tools for any content marketer

Jo Johnson

One of my favorites!

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-06-02

I love the ease of usability of the software. The discover feature is super important with curating content because there are endless topics to choose from. I also love the workplace section! The fact that you can manage multiple brands and categorize them is genius!!!

Jason Brown

Great source of content and even better content planner

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-03-19

Sometimes I find it hard to generate enough of my own content and/or stay on top of the latest global news in my areas of interest. ContentStudio allows me to easily stay on top of the latest trending articles and then makes scheduling this content to my social networks a breeze. Even if I don't use the content suggestions, the planning tool is a great way for me to schedule content from my own website to my social networks (including reusing content).

Mahmoudou Sidibe

The best quality price value social media marketing platform in the market

Reviewed 2019-03-11

The content discovery and auto posting features.

Mary Ann Markowitz

My go to social media tool now and love the ability to add video to our social pages

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Awesome tool for creating quotes for Linked In, FB, Twitter and Pinterest. If you are into sharing articles from the news, they offer tons of articles here.

Content curation master tool

Reviewed 2019-02-10

Have been using this tool over about a year now. Recently a very large update brought it from a tool I use sometimes to a tool that will likely integrate into my overall flow. From curating content to posting afterwards this tool does it all. I also have it's sister software replug (link shortner) and they go well together.

Dan Engelsmeier

Excellent customer service

Reviewed 2019-04-11

Besides having a useful and well-designed product, ContentStudio also has impeccable customer service. The support staff recently handled a support request for me and was quick and thorough. I highly recommend ContentStudio for managing your social media accounts.

Alex Kers

Best Social Media Automation Tool

Reviewed 2019-01-22

Great experience with superb support! My number one studio to share my content with my (potential) clients.

Anonymous

New user of this software

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-04-06

So far so good. Thank you for the free trial as I am trying to grasp the value of the tool.