Levitate Logo

Levitate

Grow your business through the lost art of keeping in touch.

Levitate Reviews

User ratings

5.0

• Likelihood to recommend9.75/10

See full reviews by rating

RM

Rachel M.

Excellent - the product has helped us keep in contact with our client base, the email content is informative and fun, which our clients like.

GN

Gina N.

Great company with an amazing product and wonderful people that makes our job easier.

BB

Bruce B.

My only complaint really is not having more customer-specific information on Levitate.

TH

Tina H.

RR

Rob R.

That it's not able to guess and fix our mistakes.

KL

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Constant Contact-logocaret

Constant Contact

Compare both
How would you rate Levitate?

Great Product!

Pros

We use Levitate to keep in touch with our current clients but also to reach out to prospects. All of these emails look very personalized and have had great responses! The team at Levitate is always great to deal with and very responsive.

Cons

The thing I like least isn't really even a software issue, just something we had to put a lot of thought into when we got it set up. The tags are SO important and you need to have your system planned out when you get it started or else you are going to have to backtrack through a ton of contacts to get the information where you want it.

Mariah, thank you for such a wonderful review! We're so glad your emails are actually making it to your clients now instead of getting stuck in their spam folders. We appreciate your recommendation on having the tagging plan in place in advance and will be sure to relay that to our implementation team for future clients. Thanks, again!

Thrilled with Levitate

My overall experience has been excellent and I am really thrilled with Levitate. The implementation process was very easy and I was impressed with the level of personal support that I received. Levitate is perfect for my needs as a contact management system and even more so. I also like how easy it is to use, sort data, make lists, etc. Levitate has my full recommendation.

Pros

This product gives me everything that I need. I use it as a contact management system and more and it works great. I like how easy it is to use and I appreciate Levitate's support.

Cons

Nothing really. I honestly don't dislike anything about the product.

Thank you for the kind words, Laurie! We're thrilled to hear how well Levitate is working for you. We also appreciate you being such a great customer!

Great Product

Great working with their support team to successfully implement levitate.

Pros

Very happy with this products ability to generate business. We are very pleased.

Cons

It might actually generate too much business if that’s possible.

Michael, thanks for the great review! We love to hear that we may actually be helping to create too much business for you - a great problem to have! ;) We appreciate you being a wonderful customer.

Wonderful tool for any Marketing Business

Wonderful experience . I am excited about the evolution of this software.

Pros

The software is a great alternative to mass blast emailing. It allows us to touch new clients and stay in touch with our current clients. It is excellent. My sales team love it!

Cons

More customization of the emails. Would like to embed PDF and video. Maybe not so many clicks to get to different menu items. Improve interface.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a great review, Angela! We'll also be sure to share your feedback on the interface and embedding different items with our product team. Thanks, again!

Levitate Functionality

It would be 100% approval rating if and when I can get Levitate to work with my cellular device.

Pros

The reminders and ability to store notes.

Cons

I can’t get Levitate to work with my cellular device.

Hi Duke, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad you are having an overall positive experience with Levitate. We have also brought your issue to the attention of your success specialist, who will be reaching out ASAP. We appreciate you being a loyal customer!

Cultivating customers into long term clients

Pros

The platform is super simple and easy to use because they support you like a champ along the way. The platform is excellent but the service and support is twice as good.

Cons

Limited features and options for employee benefits.

Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, Ted! We've shared your feedback around having more employee benefits features with the team.

Automation is key.

We have had an incredibly positive experience in our first year with Levitate.

Pros

Automation is so helpful when it comes to keeping in contact with our clients, checking boxes, and helping minimize risk. We value keeping our clients in the loop in regard to office closures, changes in the industry or a specific policy type, and just generally avoiding E&O issues by providing information to our insureds without having to come up with the content ourselves or waiting to be asked by the insured (which is usually too late).

Cons

I do not have any complaints at this time.

Thanks for the great review, Brittany! We're so happy you're loving Lev.

The Few Right Words at the Right Time

My students love the timely contacts with specific information tailored to their status. I have received answers to 25% more of my campaigns since using the Levitate software.

Pros

Most important to AcademyGPPS communications is to address the students by category when general reminders and data are being distributed, but individually for payment receipts and Certificates. The Levitate system allows the right amount of information to be saved per student for specific emails, and unlimited tags to allow efficient group distributions. Additionally, the support provided by the Levitate team to design and customize templates and campaigns is the real value of this product over time! The students need clear concise emails that are timely, but not intrusive, and Levitate allows me to control who is getting what, and when. And, I can even know who opens which emails, and request updated emails in a timely fashion. Fantastic tools!

Cons

There is not a single thing that has not worked exactly as presented and expected. I like it all.

Anne, it is incredible to hear that Levitate has been such a helpful tool for AcademyGPPS. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to continuing to support your communication efforts with your students!

Best Email / Client connection I've used

Staying in touch with our customers has been amazing - sharing genuine concern and providing information at my pace and specific to my customer base.

Pros

it is amazing how the simpliest forward-facing email can make an impact. I love that my emails don't look generic or canned or gimicky. The pre-set campaigns are a great jumping-off spot for me, the fact that I can edit existing campaigns is super easy, and let's me add my personal touch. I know it may sound silly, but I love (and my customers even more) the birthday emails - I have tried other programs and don't remember ever getting a response in return until Levitate. With Covid-19 it was really evident how a 2 line email letting folks know we were thinking of them on their birthday meant so much -

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that I would change - They are always improving the platform and adding features

Anne, we can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this review! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the content Levitate offers and the results you have been seeing. We are grateful to have you as a customer!

Very Happy with Levitate

Overall, Levitate is a fairly priced easy to use product that I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a way to greatly improve their open rates on email campaigns. It also makes it very easy to keep up with customer communications with regular alerts. Reports are also very user friendly with good details.

Pros

Easy to use email campaigns that hit customer's inbox and get read. Our open rate more than tripled the open rate of our previous marketing software. Great friendly customer support. Easy reports and task assignment.

Cons

If you have customers or prospects that have multiple employees or hire new people, it is a real pain entering employees for the customer. Each employee has to be added individually with all the right tags, and details like address, phone, email, website etc. etc. This is a painful process which leads to missed tags, extra tags, misspelled information and a mess to clean up. Also, it would be nice to be able to customize some templates for notes to gather consistent format and information captured when talking/meeting with clients and prospects. Tried to integrate Google Docs to solve this issue with no success.

Hi Rob, we are excited to hear how Levitate has more than tripled your email open rates! And thank you for your feedback, we will pass it along to our product team. Thanks for the review and for being a loyal customer!

Boettcher Insurance Agency

Pros

Great program and easy to work with! Excellent resource with great communication and Levitate has amazing people.

Cons

None very happy! I really do not see any flaws in the communication process and glad we are have worked together and enjoy our relationship.

Thank you for the incredibly kind review, Bruce! Nothing makes us happier than hearing that our customers are pleased with our product and our fantastic team. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to continuing our relationship!

Awesome User-Friendly System for Small Company Solutions

Great overall experience. Responsive and supportive customer support team. Open to customer feedback in designing new modules.

Pros

We have had such a great experience working with Levitate as our CRM. For a small company, Levitate is a intuitive and collaborative system that allows us to organize our contacts and diversify our outreach strategy.

Cons

As a small real estate company, our client interactions are very individualized (no cold calling, different transaction timelines, etc.) - so we weren't able to add many integrations or automations to our internal workflows.

Thanks for leaving such a great review, Nicole! We're glad Levitate is working well for you and, as you mentioned, are always open to feedback on how to improve so we'll be sharing your thoughts with the team.

The Levitate Product Has Exceeded Expectations

Customers are able to communicate back on matters that they may have delayed speaking about or not yet thought of. Customers write back to us with service requests and Prospects are coming back to us for quotes and we are easily regaining business which we were not aware was available with minimal effort.

Pros

Puts me in touch with my client base and makes the customers feel that they are remembered with a lot of additional effort.

Cons

The features are easy to use and so far, have not seen any negative aspects.

This is fantastic to hear, Marc! Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Super system for email campaigns!

Love Love Love them! They are so helpful. They do not make me feel like an idiot because I needed help getting started in their system. I have had so many customers tell me how much they appreciate me reaching out to them regularly thru emails with great and educational content.

Pros

I love that my emails look like I sent each one personally and that it's not a "blast" email. My customers have told me how special they feel that I thought enough to send them the emails. The content to choose from is amazing. I have been able to find many campaigns to fit my insurance office. They are super easy to edit if needed to "make them my own."

Cons

My least favorite is that as I get new customers into my office, I have to remember to add them into Levitate ... Or I can call Levitate and they will pull the reports from my computer for me and fix it. So ... I can't actually say I have a negative comment about Levitate because they help me even when I forgot to add them.

We're so glad to hear Lev is helping you authentically connect with your customers, Lanette! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Levitate is the best marketing tool!

We started using Levitate a little over a year ago. It's simply the best marketing tool we've used.

Pros

We are able to send email campaigns to all 700+ of our clients, at the push of a few buttons and our clients believe we have sent them an individual email. It's amazing! We've also sent email campaigns to prospects and were able to turn several into clients. Levitate is well worth to cost to implement. They make marketing simple!

Cons

There is nothing we don't like. Levitate continues to upgrade and make changes to better the service.

Renee, we can't thank you enough for writing such an amazing review! We are thrilled you see such excellent results with Levitate. Thanks for being an awesome customer!

Couldn't run my business without my Levitate!

Levitate helps me in a big way to keep my tasks and client base organized. It makes it so easy to send out all types of communications to clients, which used to take a lot of time to put together, but now I just push a button. Levitate helps me look intelligent, informed and current to contacts with the content created and provided as part of the package.

Pros

Ease of use, excellent content, keeps my client data base so organized, has helped me grow my business though client contact

Cons

Waiting for specialized social media posts that we can use, but it's coming very soon!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a stellar review, Diana! We love to hear that Lev is helping you easily stay in touch with your clients.

Levitate

The experience with Levitate has been a welcome addition to my Agency. I cant say enough about the support I receive from my Rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She walks me through everything, gives advice and feedback on issues and really guides me to tailor things for my Agency. Shes awesome!

Pros

The best feature is its ease of use and how it integrates with my CMS

Cons

There is really nothing i like "least". Its just a matter of getting use to where things are.

Thank you for the kind review, Charlie! We are so glad that you are satisfied with the support you receive from your success specialist. We look forward to continuing to work with you and your agency!

Great at getting the message out!

I love Levitate and I have suggested it to many business owners!

Pros

I think this is a great way to touch base with your customers and keep in touch with them. Its designed to appear that the email is directly from you to them "only". This prompts much more responses in my opinion.

Cons

I wish I had more time to really get to know the product use better

We appreciate the review and you recommending Lev to other business owners, Gale! Thanks for being a great customer.

Great Service and Applications

Customer service is out of this world. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is outstanding with his knowledge and help to make sure this is working for our business. He cares and easy to get ahold and work over Zoom, call or email.

Pros

Easy to use, many options that are around our field, every client gets all my emails without going to spam, open rates are 50% or higher

Cons

Love everything!! There is nothing that I have not liked at all!

We appreciate you leaving us such a great review, Rachel! Thanks for being an awesome Lev customer.

Greatness in Marketing

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use And I like how it always reminds me that there are other templates available

Cons

I wish there were a few more templates that revolve more around holidays. And more tips for home and auto owners

Thank you for your kind words, Chris! We have taken note of your template requests and will speak with our content team. We appreciate you being an amazing customer and are happy you find Levitate so easy to use!

keeping in touch with Clients

Schedules Birthdays, Holidays or special occasions on the days we have selected. knowing the client is taken care.

Pros

Easy to use. Can schedule emails in a few seconds and know that you can send them out on certain dates. Very convenient.

Cons

Getting notifications everyday, but have since changed in our settings.

Thanks for the kind review, Tami! We're so glad to hear how easily Lev helps you keep in touch with your clients.

Perfect for My Law Office

Pros

Levitate makes it so easy for me to send email campaigns and know what my results are. I can always get questions answered quickly.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about Levitate.

Thanks for such a stellar review, Elizabeth! We're glad that Levitate is helping you easily keep in touch with clients and track results. We look forward to working together for many more years to come!

Levitate is great!

It's a great product that continues to improve and their team is willing to work with you to customize your experience, take feedback, etc.

Pros

There are three things I like most about Levitate: 1) Not a traditional email blast. The emails actually get sent from your own account so open and response rates are much better. 2) Automations available. Expand your horizons and save time with a number of possible automations. 3) Content creation. They produce a lot of good content so I don't have to. It's easy to modify their templates to customize for your needs as well.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of a con at the moment.

We appreciate your thoughtful review, Jeffrey! So glad to hear that Levitate is helping you keep in touch with your clients easily.

Great Product

I do not use as often as I want. Goal is to use multiple times a week.

Pros

Everything. Client service is phenomenal. Always there with answers to my questions.

Cons

Nothing not to like. This software is so user friendly.

Thank you for the great review, Joyce! We'll be sure to let our success team know how happy you are with their service.

Levitate is Helpful

Pros

Levitate is pretty easy to use. It does what is expected.

Cons

There tend be a lot of glitches so I feel like I talk to customer service a lot.

Hi Anna, thanks for taking the time to review us! And thank you for your feedback. Our product team is working diligently to minimize glitches for our customers!