Loomly Reviews

Pros

Pricing is decent and it does a solid job of scheduling posts. I particularly like the ability to submit posts for approval.

Sam B.

I love Loomly because it's so easy to use. I love being able to preview my posts before they are scheduled.

Kelly H.

Overall this is pretty user friendly. I love how Loomly gives recommendations throughout from different social media platforms to what kind of topics to post.

Dawn C.

Katie M.

The calendars seem to lose their connection to the social media account or need to be re-connected a bit too frequently. It's not difficult, just a bit annoying sometimes.

Helen C.

My client had some issues with the notifications and it was a little unclear which settings affected which notifications being sent out.

Sam B.

Great Scheduler

Transcript

Kelly H.: My name is Kelly and I am the founder of my company, and I give Loomly five out of five. And...

Great tool for your business

Transcript

Erin K.: My name is Erin. I'm a chief operating officer in the youth sports industry, and I give Loomly...

Great option for SMM's

My overall experience with Loomly has been amazing. I switched from Buffer and haven't looked back!

Pros

I have used almost every social media management platform under the sun and Loomly is by far my favorite. When I started my own business I had a robust checklist of items I needed in a platform and Loomly fit 95% of those. Some of the features I love include: A schedule of upcoming holidays and important dates Advanced scheduling features like being able to move a post from one date to the next using...

Cons

Loomly doesn't offer direct posting to Instagram although I know it's in the works.

Dear Whitney, Thank you so much for your incredible review, this means the world to us. I am really glad to read that Loomly fits your (and your clients') needs: this is really why we wake up every morning. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Gets the Job Done but Could Be Better

I think it's alright, and probably would have preferred to implement something more similar to planable. The reason we chose loomly is because it was cheaper, and while the tool isn't terrible by any means, we're getting what we paid for.

Pros

I like that I can tag people in comments on posts so we can communicate about edits. I also like that posts are color-coded depending on their status (pending approval vs. scheduled). One thing that's really helpful is being able to edit content for each platform once the initial post is built out. It's awesome that you can drag and drop posts in the calendar view to change their dates.

Cons

I don't like that I can't see a preview of the post image in the calendar view. That would make things a lot easier. I also would love if when I went to edit a post from the calendar, it would just show up in a pop up window but it doesn't do that. In order to add anything to a post past "quick post" you have to go through and fill out ALL the steps which can get annoying.

You pay what you get for

Their customer service is great. The view of the posts is great. But not having Instagram is a huge missed opportunity. I know they are working on it- but taking away a functionality that was once there is really frustrating.

Pros

It is super nice to see the calendar view and the ease of use is pretty great. I also love the recommendations they provide based on if your post is posting at the right time, right length, or even just some ideas on what to post as far as holidays that day etc.

Cons

You can no longer post directly to instagram! As an agency we made this platform as a recommendation to clients and now it really stinks that it no longer does what we said it could do because they took away the instagram publishing. This is huge.

Dear Katie, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that you have been enjoying Loomly and that our support team was able to assist you when needed. As far as Instagram publishing is concerned, as our support team probably mentioned, this feature relied on an integration with Buffer, which was unilaterally discontinued by Buffer, with a very short notice...

Best and most cost-efficient social media tool I've encountered so far.

Loomly makes it really easy to schedule content, then customize it for each channel. The analytics reporting is stellar, too. When onboarding new users, it's easy since it's so user-friendly. Overall, a really good tool.

Pros

I love the depth and ease of reporting analytics. The ability to simply pull up a screen, apply a filter and see so much detailed data that's easy to digest isn't something I've seen with the other platforms I've used, which includes the usual popular tools.

Cons

I'm wishing that the connection between Instagram Stories and Pinterest was as robust as it is for the other channels.

The best social media calendar for organization out there!

My overall experience with Loomly has been positive. It's helped us save a TON of time when it comes to organizing social media posts. We wouldn't be able to keep up with the constant social media posting if it wasn't for Loomly!

Pros

Loomly helps us create and organize all of our social media posts in one easy-to-use calendar. We can schedule Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more social posts in the Loomly platform. I love the calendar view, where we can easily see all of our social posts in one section. I also love that you can drag-and-drop to quickly reschedule certain posts, making it very easy to organize and plan out our calendar. The auto-posting function is great, where it automatically publishes your posts to your social media accounts, saving us time and energy. There is also a great approval system where you can submit your posts for review if another coworker in your company would like to review them first before publishing.

Cons

I don't love that Loomly doesn't integrate with Instagram. Loomly can automatically publish your social posts to Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin, but it doesn't connect to Instagram. You have to go through another 3rd party website called Zapier which costs money and is a little complicated to set up (it's also very glitchy in our experience). So we still have to manually publish our Instagram posts each day.

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. I am glad to read that Loomly keeps on being useful for your team. I sincerely hear you regarding Instagram and we keep on doing everything we can to bring automated publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Great Social Media Management Platform missing a few core features

Overally, I have enjoyed using Loomly, and plan on continuing to use this platform! It offers robust & useful features at a lower pricepoint than most competitors (such as multiple users), and they demonstrate their commitment to constantly improving the platform as needed. Highly recommend this platform to all!

Pros

Loomly does a great job of helping simplify and manage multiple social media platforms, providing a great experience for planning and executing your brands social media plans. I love the ease of use that Loomly provides in having multiple team members manage social media calendars, and how incredibly simple it is to create posts & plan out your posting strategy. Top that all off with very competitive and simple pricing options, this platform offers a good user experience & interface for all your social media needs.

Cons

Loomly is missing a few key features that you would expect on a Social Media Management Platform, but none are more important than the ability to automatically post to your brands Instagram account. This is a feature that they are working on, but it is the main feature that I wish they would add soon. Furthermore, if they were to add an Instagram story option to their software & eventually automatic...

Dear Darien, Thank you so much for your detailed review, this is immensely helpful. I am really glad to read that you are enjoying using Loomly: this means the world to us. As far as Instagram direct publishing is concerned, I confirm that we are doing everything we can to bring this to you as soon as feasible. Regarding the 4 UI improvements you suggest, I have taken note of each one of them and will be sharing with our product team. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud Clement, CEO of Loomly.

Can’t work without it

Pros

This is truly my favorite business tool, ever. It’s super easy to use so I don’t have to worry about level of tech skill - each team member can use it regardless of their comfort with “tech.” The wizard is useful for newer folks but not cumbersome for experienced people. I love That you can duplicate posts within the same calendar or copy them to another calendar at the click of a button. It’s sooooo easy to manage multiple brands and products. I can see them all at once or individually. Oh and one of the best parts? The price! It’s so nicely priced it takes no begging to get management on board. LOVE LOOMLY!!

Cons

My only Suggestion for improvement would be letting users hide bits like the target audience tab if you don’t use it. But that’s it. And I know how to jump over it if I don’t want to use it.

Dear Sara, Thank you so much for your review and your very kind words: this is immensely appreciated. It truly means the world to our team to read that you are loving Loomly: we are so grateful to wake up every morning and build the platform for you. I hear you regarding skipping the targeting panel in Post Builder and have shared your feedback with our engineering team already. As always, please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Excellent for multi-account w/ client's approval

Easy, reliable and complete for major account management.

Pros

Loomly really streamlines the creation and publishing process for social media. It allows for customer review and approval and keeps track of who is doing - or needs to do, what. It has all major indispensable features and social networks and you can bulk edit and fine-tune each content.

Cons

Calendar view by month is a little cumbersome because it doesn't give bird's eye view when you are at the end of the month. 4-week view like Google calendar would be better.

Makes life so much easier!!

Pros

I get inspired by new things DAILY and my top priority in choosing a social media scheduler was to have a platform that allowed me to easily rearrange posts so that I wouldn't have to put new inspiration at the end of the queue of scheduled posts. I LOVE Loomly because I can drag and drop my posts on my calendar and move an item from one day to another happens in a matter of a second. This capability wasn't possible on other platforms that I explored and it means the most to me! I also love that I can color code and label every single post to stay completely organized and easily see what I've got coming up for scheduled posts!

Cons

There isn't anything significant that I dislike about Loomly - I've had a great experience and highly recommend it!

Best Social Software I've used

Great! I would definitely recommend this tool to anyone that has more than one person writing content for their social media.

Pros

The best thing about Loomly is being about to utilize it easily with multiple people on our social team. I love being able to approve content from anywhere and plan out in the future with our team of 4 people.

Cons

I wish you could add images and videos to the library from your mobile device. Right now I have to send photos from my phone to my laptop and then upload them to Loomly from there. That process needs to be a little easier. I think general functionality on the mobile app could be improved.

Dear Libby, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to read that Loomly makes it easy to collaborate with your social team. I hear you regarding bringing Library to the Loomly mobile apps, and this is currently in queue, as part of a round of improvements we are making to Library (I do not have an ETA just yet, though). Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Tried every SMM tool and landed on this one

I literally tried every single social media management tool on the market (Hootsuite, buffer, later, Zoho Social, YOU NAME IT). It took months but I couldn't find one that managed BOTH Instagram and Google My Business (in addition to Facebook, and Twitter) and provided a robust analytics platform. Finally I tried Loomly and WOW it has everything I was looking for! All of the social media platforms, the ability to create different calendars for my clients, calendar views which I use for planning, post suggestions, hashtag management, direct publishing to Instagram without having to use a third party like Zapier. It's the dream and I'm happy to pay the price tag for peace of mind.

Pros

You can setup multiple calendars with multiple accounts for each (I use this for client management) and you get to switch between a calendar view and a list view for planning content. They have an ideas section that just lists different ideas for posts which is super useful if you're planning your month and what to see what special days are coming up, etc. They also have a hashtag suggestion feature which is outstanding. Not only can you store groups of hashtags you use frequently, but they actually show the reach of each hashtag you use so you can judge its effectiveness before using it. The best newest feature? YOU CAN PUBLISH DIRECTLY TO INSTAGRAM! (No Zapier integration! YAY!) Total gamechanger.

Cons

I wish there was a way to organize media files. Right now you can assign them to categories you create or arrange them by published and not published. But folders would be nice to move evergreen stuff into its own place or filter out content that's time dependent and won't be used again for a year.

Hi Jordanna, Thank you so much for your review. It means the world to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. I hear you regarding organizing assets into folders in Library and I confirm this is something we are looking into. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Unique Organization for Optimal Analytics

This software has allowed us to speed our workflow with minimal effort without adjusting how we strategize and build social campaigns. It is the one management software that I have found that actually works the way we work rather than forcing us into a different workflow. Finally, superior analytical tracking has helped us raise the bar on how we write, design, and strategize our social campaigns and buckets.

Pros

The ability to tag posts has enabled us to dig deeper into our analytics, tracking content items by subject and design elements, to promote knowledgeable decision making when we revise quarterly social strategy.

Cons

As a relatively new software, there are certain features that they are working to debug, correct, or expand. Some elements in the post building process could likely be streamlined. But customer service is very transparent with issues and opportunities and very willing to help.

Makes you feel like a social media pro

Despite the limitation of viewing analytics on our current plan, we're pleased with the features that are available to us. The recommendations that are placed throughout the dashboard are helpful to beef up your social media postings and are things we wouldn't consider had it not been for them. Loomly makes us feel as if we're social media gurus simply by giving us tips on how to use their platform.

Pros

Major benefit of Loomly is the ability to preview your post before it publishes. You'll see the draft text, image preview and link so that you know exactly what will be posted. In addition, before you post, it has indicators or suggestions below the preview to let you know if you need to cut back on text, add an image, when the best time and day to post is and how to increase engagement. Loomly allows you to create individual calendars of accounts you'll be posting content to. With several social media profiles we manage, it's a convenient feature to view all published posts with all accounts or a single one.

Cons

You need to upgrade your plan to the next level (Standard) in order to view any analytics. While we are on the Base plan, it isn't a part of our subscription which you'd think would be a standard for any paid account.

Hello, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am glad to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. I would like to help you regarding the cost of Advanced Analytics, but I do not have access to your contact details through this review: if you don't mind sending me an email at thibaud@loomly.com about this, I will ask our support team to see what we can do. Please also let me know if I can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Loomly was surprisingly easy to use!

Very pleasantly surprised at the ease of you, the options it provides for creating content as well as the cost.

Pros

Loomly gives marketing agencies the ability to share content with clients without giving them full access to the entire project scope. We like the fact that we can tailor our audiences and that it gives us the ability to see each platform individually.

Cons

The one aspect I feel could be improved is the calendar function. Each time I want to go back instead of scrolling through the weeks to go backwards or forwards I have to manually switch to another month. I also don't like that it defaults me back to list mode each time I log in. I prefer calendar so I wish I could be lock that in as my preference. I would also love to know who the last person was to access the account. I could see if it was our team or the client.

Dear Leanna, Thank you very much for your review: this is immensely appreciated. It means the world to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I hear you regarding the way navigation works in Calendar View and have shared your feedback with our team. The good news is that you can define Calendar View as your default view in the Settings page of each calendar: our support team is going to reach out to you separately to help you set this up. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Easy-to-Use Platform

The team were amazing in providing answers to my questions in a prompt manner and communication from them is very timely.

Pros

I loved how you have the ability to view your posts on a calendar as opposed to list and weekly. This gives me an big picture overview of our messaging strategy.

Cons

I feel like basic analytics should be packaged as part of the basic plan and a paid version would give in-detailed analytics.

Dear Dominic, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. I am glad to read that you are enjoying the Calendar View and that our team was able to assist you when you needed it. I confirm that Basic Analytics is part of the Base Plan and Advanced Analytics is available in the Standard Plan and up: our support team is going to reach out to you to make sure you are able to access the feature included in your plan. Please let us know if you need anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Best social media planning tool out there

Very very awesome. I recommend Loomly to everyone I meet who asks about social media planning tools, because it's just the best one I've found and used ever.

Pros

I have tried various other social media planning tools, and Loomly just ticks all the boxes. This program covers the widest range of social media outlets that I've found, while allowing me to schedule out posts for every single one, and customize to every single outlet all on the same page. The suggested captions/topics are immensely helpful when I'm feeling less than creative, and the UI makes putting together posts really simple and fast.

Cons

I still wish I could post to Instagram automatically without having to use a notification to my phone and posting manually.

Dear Nadia, Thank you so much for your review and your kind words: this means the world to us. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to your and I have just asked our support team to reach out to you about our Zapier integration. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Loomly is Great!

Loomly has been incredibly helpful and met our scheduling needs. The customer service is so fast and the platform is easy to learn and navigate. Definitely worth the cost!

Pros

I love the calendar and scheduling features. When we were searching for a new social media scheduler the most important thing we were looking for was a robust approval process so I can create posts and my manager can review, edit, and approve them before they are scheduled for posting. Loomly has been able to provide this to the full extent that we need. My manager receives a push notification in her...

Cons

I wish that they could post directly to Instagram, but that is more Instagram's fault than Loomly! I also wish that the analytics were available for all plans. Right now we have just the basic plan, which is appropriate for the number of users/accounts we manage, but I am unable to access the analytics from this plan.

Dear Rheagan, Thank you so much for your review, this is infinitely helpful. It means the world for our team to read that you are enjoying Loomly and that our service makes it easier to collaborate with your manager. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can take advantage of our integration with Zapier to publish through third-party services. I have asked our support team to reach out to you and see if we can find a way to make Advanced Analytics accessible for you. Please let us know if you need anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Great value, eas of use and costumer service

The experience has been very smooth so far aside from the fact that we have to always post manually to instagram. the tools that helps us collaborate internally are fantastic and the customer service too.

Pros

i love: - the master calendar, - the fact that we can invite contributors and assign them roles - the fact that the platform helps you with ideas to create content that is relevant for that specific day or month, - the phone app works very well - link tracking

Cons

- i can not post directly to instagram - the stats are ok, but they could be a bit more detailed and they could include more comparison tools and the labels that one can use when preparing a piece of content. - i would love if in the future we could manage tripadvisor and other review platforms - i would love if in the future we could manage facebook events as this is something that generate the most revenue for our clients. - I think that it is not possible to add extra accounts for a small price, instead you have to upgrade to a plan that might be way off my budget. - i cannot upload images larger than 10mb and videos that are too large

Dear Diego, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am truly glad to read that you have been enjoying Loomly so far. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. We are also working on a major improvement of our architecture, which will allow you to upload larger images and videos. I have asked our support team to reach out to you to see how we can accommodate you in terms of extra accounts and better analytics. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Outstanding platform built for Social Media experts by social media experts

Loomly is by far the best tool for solving client approvals. Clients love the simplicity and sometimes even take to the platform in the form of creating suggested content for you. That's unreal! No other platform can deliver value like that: clients refuse to learn new systems. Loomly constantly ads new features ... totally free. Make the most of them and become your office super start. These features are: publishing to Google My Business, storing hashtag lists, content writing tips and more any more.

Pros

Extremely reliable platform that will help you make more money as it will handle some of your most time consuming worries like client content suggestions, client approvals, and flexible scheduling. The level of feedback us unreal and every piece of advice is delivered exactly when you need it.

Cons

There are many extra tools included for free like reporting, link tracking and community management. Those features won't replace your dedicated tools, but they aren't intended too either.

Dear James, Thank you so much for your review, this means the world to us. I am really glad to read that your clients are enjoying Loomly. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

A Must-Have for Social Media Organization and Approval Processes!

I seriously could not get through my job every day without Loomly! It has been so popular in our company that our external ad agency has even begun suggesting it to other clients! We are able to seamlessly comment, approve, and edit each and every post before going live with it, which my boss loves. It makes our social media planning much more organized than our previous ways of Google Sheets and Google Docs. My boss was extremely impressed with our implementation of this software, which earned me some major bonus points!

Pros

This software has seriously changed my job for the better! My supervisor wanted to implement an "approval process" for our social media calendar, which we were previously doing through Google Docs & Sheets (which you can image gets very confusing). The approval, editing, and commenting aspects were exactly what we were looking for. I personally love the calendar view since it helps me plan out each and every social media post on all platforms, and I love that you can drag-and-drop the posts to reschedule them. I also love the suggestions, tips, and preview for each post. It's super customizable and I don't know how I could do my job without this! PLUS, the mobile app makes it easy for me to work when I'm on the go!

Cons

The only con I can think of is the automatic scheduler, which we don't use. We will use the calendar to plan our social media posts, but then will manually copy and paste them over to each social platform. When a 3rd party software like this one automatically posts to Instagram and Facebook, your posts are "downgraded" and may not be seen by your entire audience. However I don't think this is Loomly's fault, I think this is more of the social media platform's doing. I do like the idea of the scheduler for times we are on vacation and don't have time or access to post manually every day.

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful. It means the world to read that Loomly is making your job easier. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Just the social media platform I was looking for!

As Loomly is new and growing they have been super attentive. Great support, clear communication and nice staff, not to mention a platform that is well designed and works effectively. Two thumbs up!

Pros

I had been using Buffer but found that it was hard to visually see all of my accounts and all of my planned posts. Loomly solved that problem! Not only could I visually see the images, dates and times of my posts, but Loomly allows me to modify each post for all of the six different platforms they support. That means I can customize my post for each audience- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. BNot only that, but having the ability to set each post's status (editing, approval, scheduled) makes sure that in-progress posts aren't accidentally published and that I can work with my team on crafting each post before it's ready to go. Super intuitive, super effective and just what I was looking for!

Cons

The only challenge we're still having is that Instagram hasn't yet allowed Loomly to use their API and sometimes it disconnects from Instagram. Loomly is working hard on this and it should be solved soon!

Dear Liz, Thank you so much for your amazing review, this is truly appreciated. It means the world to read that you find Loomly intuitive and effective. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Better Than the Others

I had been using Hootsuite before trying Loomly but it was buggy and expensive, Loomly has more features and is cheaper – a much better value. My team has loved using Loomly over other platforms and we'll never go back.

Pros

I love that you can preview how your posts are going to look in your instagram feed before you post.

Cons

The only con is there isn't direct publishing to Instagram, but that's Instagram's fault.

Dear Cierra, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am truly glad to read that your team has been enjoying using Loomly, it means the world to us. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

I recommend Loomly all the time!

Loomly holds calendars for all my clients and my own social media scheduling. It's easy for my clients to drop in to approve posts. I found Loomly on accident and I have been happy since my purchase.

Pros

I like the ease of use with Loomly and the pricing model. Many of the features (daily inspiration being one) that I liked about other scheduling software, I have found to be more user-friendly in Loomly. I also love that the option to customize my posts based on the platform I'm posting to is all in one place and I don't have to create individual posts to start.

Cons

I'm looking forward to Loomly getting auto-post features for Instagram - Once Loomly is an approved partner I don't know if I'll have any complaints.

Dear Raya, Thank you very much for your review, this is sincerely appreciated. It truly means the world to read that you are enjoying and recommending Loomly. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Loomly is a must for small organizations.

Overall, Loomly has made being an unpaid social media manager something that is manageable. I have implemented a plan so our posts aren't all on top of each other, and have managed to have real social media campaigns. Since we started using Loomly, we were able to grow our Instagram and Facebook accounts. Loomly has really made things less time consuming and more collaborative. It's great.

Pros

I "work" for an all volunteer dance company. No one gets paid to do any of the jobs required to market the company or the shows. Loomly lets me streamline my time making and implementing social media marketing campaigns. It also makes it easy for other people to help. I can choose one or 2 nights a week to sit down and get things all done. I love that I can see all the posts on a monthly calendar,...

Cons

There is not much I dislike about Loomly. I wish that the posting videos and multiple pictures to Instagram automatically was already implemented (it's in the works). Right now you have to have a Buffer account connected, and then Loomly sends you an alert and you have to post the video / multiple image Instagram post from your phone. But even that is easy to do. The photo is there and the caption is automatically copied to your clipboard so it's pretty simple to do.

Dear Brigitte, Thank you so much for your incredible review, this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly helps your organization streamline processes. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing (for photos, slideshows and videos) to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Great tool for your business

Pros

I really enjoy the ease of use for Loomly for our business. I'm able to schedule out our social media across many channels for multiple accounts. I appreciate how I can 'set it and forget it' for the certain social accounts.

Cons

The few things I struggle with the most are not having Loomly auto publish to Instagram. I understand that this is in the works and will hopefully happen soon. The other pieces are not being able to edit photos within the system such as cropping or minor adjustments to photo editing, and having an emoji feature to add to the content.

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for your review, this is really useful. I am glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. We also have a photo editing feature in the works that should fit exactly the need you describe. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.