Loomly Reviews

2,508

Jason Manuge

The Best Social Media Scheduling Tool

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Loomly does exactly what it claims to do, reliably, and easily enough for clients to use the platform as well. My absolute favorite part of Loomly is being able to visualize all of my posts using the monthly calendar view. This can be done on a calendar-by-calendar (client-by-client) basis or you can see a master calendar with everything in one spot. Any images you upload are also saved to a media gallery for quick retrieval later. There are a few really helpful views, such as the monthly and list views, but you can also see what individual posts will look like on a platform-by-platform basis. When you enter a post, you can customize that 'generic' content on each platform, making it extremely simple to tailor the message to different audiences. The advanced analytics section is helpful in being able to identify engagement rates, top performing posts, and to simply compare different time periods. Analytics for the linked social accounts can all be viewed here, so it's nice to be able to work from one tool instead of having to log into each platform separately. From a collaboration standpoint, the comment system works well. You can @mention specific users and assign posts to other for review, edits, or approval. It's an effective way to manage a high volume of posts. I average about 400 posts per month, and I never feel worried that I'll miss something.

Emmanuel Devys

A life before and a life after

Reviewed 2017-09-08

I can't remember how I divcovered Loomly first, but when I tried it, I immediately understood how it will help me on my everyday community management work. What I prefered immediately was the simplicity to use and to share with my collaborators and customers. Finally, I thought : Loomly was invented for me ! ;-) From now, I always put Loomly in my recommandations and when I present Loomly to my customers they are always surprised on how simple it is and how easy it helps us to work together. I really enjoy and appreciate the facility of speaking with the team and propose improvments.

Drew Friedrich

So Simple, Yet So Effective

Reviewed 2017-09-08

The simple UI and platform previews are awesome, but the most useful part of the platform is the ability to create, schedule, and edit copy per social channel. I utilize one piece of content and schedule it (at all different times) for Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and then am able to tweak the copy for each platform individually before publishing. This is so key for making sure twitter copy is short enough and adding hashtags specifically to Instagram. Again, the platform previews are awesome to know what your post will look like on the various social channels.

Tanya Troska

Value Packed Price Point for a Social Media Calendar Planning Tool

Reviewed 2018-04-11

The shared calendars are easy to setup and share with colleauges, clients, or contractors and provide a collaborative environment for creating and scheduling out your social media content calendars with ease. Additionally, the comprehensive and comparative reporting from week-to-week or month-to-month compiled for each clients' calendar is easy to generate; a click of the button, and easy for the client to read and understand because each and every assigned active social media account associated with the calendar is neatly compiled into one report. No more multiple sourced social media reports from each individual platform. Loomly has saved me hours and hours of work each month.

Rachel Devine

Social media planning and posting for multiple accounts all in one easy app!

Reviewed 2018-05-07

From the multiple calendar views right on through the library and optional client approval process, this is hands down, the most complete social media management tool out there. The customer service is brilliant and they are updating often. With the built in connections to other software, Loomly is my dashboard for all things social media.

Anonymous

A game-changer for comms teams!

Reviewed 2018-05-01

The ability to have multiple users, each with different levels of access, is amazing. We frequently have interns, and that allows us to give them the ability to draft posts and notify us when they're ready for review. The set-up of general content before fine-tuning each channel is exactly what we need. Other bonuses: Analytics! They aren't fully available with Twitter, but they are with Facebook which is a massive time saver. We also were able to get a great non-profit discount, making this super affordable for a small office!

Keith Ciociola

Powerful, easy to use social media scheduling

Reviewed 2017-09-14

I've been using this product since it was launched and I'm impressed with how far it's come in such a short time. I was looking for a solution that would allow me to easily edit posts and fine-tune them for each channel and I found it in Loomly! I use it daily and couldn't do my volunteer work without it.Ease of use, good feature set, the responsiveness of the development team. a relatively new product and it's continually evolving and maturing...which is also a very good thing!

Dennis Burkholder

Loomly is a project management tool your team will actually enjoy

Reviewed 2018-01-29

Loomly is a project management tool your team will actually enjoy using. It makes it fun and easy for everyone to collaborate, focus on what's important, and get more done at work. Loomly has tools of its kind and shows you exactly where things stand at a single glance. Finally get rid of uncertainties, cut down on lost postings, hitting the right times and content. Assuring every post has the most impact. The experience the satisfaction of turning things green when they're done.

Anonymous

Great overall tool for planning and executing social media posts! Loomly has helped me stay on top of social media & be more organized a

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Love the Calendar and the ability to create posts from Feeds. The Ideas/Topics are a nice touch for writer's block Reminders keep me on track and especially when on the go. New Library feature is nice. Would be great if we could delete multiple entries at a time vs one at a time.

Anonymous

Makes social media scheduling more efficient

Reviewed 2018-01-05

The calendar view of each scheduled post along with the ability to customize each post to the specific requirements of each platform is incredibly helpful. Loomly also offers content suggestions when you run out of ideas to post. I have tested many different social media scheduling applications, and Loomly by far has the cleanest interface. The calendar view of each scheduled post along with the ability to customize each post to the specific requirements of each platform is incredibly helpful. Loomly also offers content suggestions when you run out of ideas to post. It definitely tops Hootsuite and Buffer in my book!

Lorne Grimmer

Simple and complex at the same time

Reviewed 2017-09-11

What makes Loomly so good is that it is far better at giving you options about how you want to go about content creating. you can make calendars and add clients and have them approve what you are doing before things go live or you can just go about it yourself and post now without collaboration and go live right after you create the post. It is all up to you.

Art Stiefel

Best in Class

Reviewed 2018-05-07

We did a lot of research on social calendaring options. We subscribed, tested, posted, shared and compared. Loomly clearly stood out above all of the others out there. Many of the other services we reviewed had bells and whistles that no one really needs. Loomly is smart, easy to use, cost-effective, and has really good analytics. Our clients can preview and approve online and it speeds up the entire process.

Rebecca Buscemi

Best Social Media Scheduling Software

Reviewed 2017-11-28

I have tried a ton of social media scheduling software and at the moment, this is my favorite. I like the clean interface, the calendar view of my scheduled posts and the ability to customize each post for the specific social media platform. I also like that it provides social media content ideas if you get stuck on what to post.

Efficient and reliable

Reviewed 2018-04-11

It is very reliable and easy to use, such a time saver. The pro plan that we use allows us to collaborate seamlessly and fast. Since we are handling a bunch of accounts, we couldn't do it otherwise. We have tried different solutions, but Loomly is the one we stuck with.

Gary Hale

So easy to use, so unbelievably helpful

Reviewed 2017-11-15

I searched for a while to find the best way to schedule and automate social media and stumbled upon Loomly. I've used Buffer and Hootsuite in the past but always felt something was missing or not optimized. Loomly steps in and knocks it out of the park! The interface is beautiful, the app is clean and the process is very clear. I use it for multiple non-profits right now and have found it to be extremely helpful in mapping out our promotional content. Buffer is great but I think their interface is a bit ugly. And Hootsuite is too expensive. Loomly beats the competitors and I think you'll LOVE their product! It will enhance your marketing and reach while helping you be more strategic about your posts.

Great Platform

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Loomly is great to assist with managing our social media presence. The platform is super easy to use and allows us to visually see our scheduled posts easily. The composer is fantastic as it allows our creative team to see exactly how the posts will appear on their respective platforms. One of my favourite features is the ability setup all posts through one edit, and then being able to fine tune each post to add appropriate tags and hashtags.

Anonymous

Good product. GREAT customer service.

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2017-10-20

I like how simple it is to layout posts and it gives you easy to follow tips to help with the process. Great tool for small business owners. Spend 4 hours a month creating and scheduling the following month's social media content. The customer service was beyond excellent.

Anonymous

Loomly ties together our social team & planning & is easy to handle by all users.

Reviewed 2017-11-26

Two killer benefits - Ease of scheduling via quick create & moving of posts in workflow or calendar view. Plus an unrivalled post collaboration & approval process, able to be implemented on a calendar or post by post basis.

Anonymous

Great product, getting better every day.

Reviewed 2017-09-25

The team at Loomly work tirelessly to fix bugs and create a better product. I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to get away from spreadsheets - it pays for itself in the time you save.

Naijasturf Blog

A feature-rich social media management tool

Reviewed 2018-05-10

I like their audience feature because it helps to me increase my followers count on Twitter and find the popular hashtags that help me to increase traffic on my website. Their newly launched Engage feature is icing on the cake as it gives me an opportunity to know what people are talking about me on various social media channelsIt is best social media management tool due to its rich feature which makes it a comprehensive social media management tool. The audience, publish and report feature make this tool one of the best SMM tool.

Corinne Schorpp

The best friend for a community manager

Reviewed 2017-09-08

Loomly helps me to find post ideas everyday. It allows me to organize my posts by channel, and it is very easy to my customers to validate my work. And it is also very simple to publish all the contents on the different channels. The customer service is also very effective !

Rebecca Curtis

Social Media for the Pros

Reviewed 2018-01-02

Finally a layout that is for those in Social Media! I find that as an industry professional there are few tools that offer the functional applications needed to do branding and marketing. Loomly offers a view of calendars and organization that allow for this process to happen easily. The internal url shortener, the ability to link all accounts, and different forms of approval posting are just a few of the features that set this service above the rest out there.

Josh Poole

It's saved me so much time and hugely improved my work flow.

Reviewed 2018-03-05

The functionality, layout, and how easy and straight forward it is for clients and my team to operate.

Very user friendly!

Reviewed 2017-10-05

Everything is easily customizable for posts, and within a scheduled post you can make changes per platform. Since Instagram doesn't allow third party scheduling, Loomly emails me the picture to easily download and the text I had set to use so I easily copy and paste it into Instagram to post. There are also great suggestions for timing of posts, length, and engagement to help social media managers get their posts really eye-catching.

Lacey Nix

Great Social Media Scheduling - Always Adding New Features

Reviewed 2017-12-15

-Easy to schedule -Helps my posts be more successful -Great customer service -Affordable for small businesses I like everything about it and the fact that anything I think may be missing they are happy to add. I'm really impressed with the Loomly software. It is very easy to use, especially compared to other tools on the market. It even helps you make more engaging posts. They are always innovating and take suggestions to add new features - and actually do it. Customer service is unparalleled anywhere else.