Loomly Logo

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.02/10

Reviews by rating

It's been a great way for me to get all of our social media put into one place. I love the ability to create content and publish to multiple platforms.
The tips that Loomly recommends for your posts is super helpful too. Overall, Loomly is by far the best tool we've tried (and we've tried them all) for managing over 25+ social media accounts.
Overall this is pretty user friendly. I love how Loomly gives recommendations throughout from different social media platforms to what kind of topics to post.
As an agency we made this platform as a recommendation to clients and now it really stinks that it no longer does what we said it could do because they took away the instagram publishing.
The calendars seem to lose their connection to the social media account or need to be re-connected a bit too frequently. It's not difficult, just a bit annoying sometimes.
My client had some issues with the notifications and it was a little unclear which settings affected which notifications being sent out.

Kelly H.

Owner

Great Scheduler

Transcript

Kelly H.: My name is Kelly and I am the founder of my company, and I give Loomly five out of five. And...

Erin K.

Chief Operating Officer

Sports, 1-10 employees

Great tool for your business

Transcript

Erin K.: My name is Erin. I'm a chief operating officer in the youth sports industry, and I give Loomly...

Jordanna B.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Tried every SMM tool and landed on this one

I literally tried every single social media management tool on the market (Hootsuite, buffer, later, Zoho Social, YOU NAME IT). It took months but I couldn't find one that managed BOTH Instagram and Google My Business (in addition to Facebook, and Twitter) and provided a robust analytics platform. Finally I tried Loomly and WOW it has everything I was looking for! All of the social media platforms, the ability to create different calendars for my clients, calendar views which I use for planning, post suggestions, hashtag management, direct publishing to Instagram without having to use a third party like Zapier. It's the dream and I'm happy to pay the price tag for peace of mind.

Pros

You can setup multiple calendars with multiple accounts for each (I use this for client management) and you get to switch between a calendar view and a list view for planning content. They have an ideas section that just lists different ideas for posts which is super useful if you're planning your month and what to see what special days are coming up, etc. They also have a hashtag suggestion feature which is outstanding. Not only can you store groups of hashtags you use frequently, but they actually show the reach of each hashtag you use so you can judge its effectiveness before using it. The best newest feature? YOU CAN PUBLISH DIRECTLY TO INSTAGRAM! (No Zapier integration! YAY!) Total gamechanger.

Cons

I wish there was a way to organize media files. Right now you can assign them to categories you create or arrange them by published and not published. But folders would be nice to move evergreen stuff into its own place or filter out content that's time dependent and won't be used again for a year.

Hi Jordanna, Thank you so much for your review. It means the world to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. I hear you regarding organizing assets into folders in Library and I confirm this is something we are looking into. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

streamlining social media manage ment with loomly

Overall, i have had positive experiences with Loomly, particularly for its ease of use, collaboration features, content creation and optimization tools, and responsive customer support. i really appreciate the platform's intuitive user interface, which makes it easy to manage my social media accounts, and its collaboration features, which allow me to work with team members or clients in real time....

Pros

Loomly provides me with a comprehensive set of features and tools to manage my social media accounts effectively, and i appreciate its ease of use, collaboration features, content creation and optimization tools, and responsive customer support.

Cons

while Loomly provides me with a comprehensive set of features and tools to manage my social media accounts effectively, there are potential drawbacks such as limited platform integrations, pricing, limited automation, limited customization, and limitations of the mobile app

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you find Loomly intuitive, and that it's eased communication and increased collaboration. Thanks for your feedback, and we appreciate you giving Loomly a try! ����

FS

Fahim Shahriar S.

Surprisingly Good!

This enables users to work with multiple accounts very smoothly. The idea section provides absolutely amazing ideas which saves a lot of time. It is one of the best options on the market for a small business.

Pros

It provides great ideas and makes content creation very fast and smooth. The interface is very user friendly. Managing multiple accounts is very easy with it. Having the option of previewing before posting is a great help cause it gives a proper view of how the post would be like.

Cons

There are only two things that I did not like. Firstly their customer support is really bad. Secondly for reports and analytics the plan needs to be upgraded. And another matter, since they don't let users post on their Instagram account it is a big issue.

AQ

Arianna Q.

Media Production, self-employed

Loomly, a great choice for small business owners

Overall, Loomly is a valuable tool for streamlining my social media efforts.

Pros

I recently started using Loomly for my small business' social media management, and it's been a game-changer. The platform's user-friendly interface makes scheduling and organizing content a breeze. The collaboration features are excellent for my clients, allowing seamless communication.

Cons

I've noticed occasional delays in post previews, which can be a minor inconvenience. I also don't blame them, but I wish there were better options for uploading higher file sizes when scheduling.

Delia S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Why I use Loomly for my social media posts

Very friendly emails, quick response to problems. The software is stable and continuously being enhanced. Payment integrations for Instagram campaigns are (I believe) currently possible.

Pros

Loomly has a very straightforward workflow, it is easy to learn and use, and is very affordable. You can give your posts different labels to keep tap on your different content types ie podcast, recycled old post, video. You see recommendations on how good (or not) the day and time you have selected is, for your social media site. Graphics can be added. A link shortener is part of the software. You go from selecting calendar, content type, social media platform, time and date and review or publish with great ease. Even better, it now integrates with Facebook paid campaigns. You can set up and deliver your Facebook ads all from the Loomly dashboard. For the single blogger who just runs one set of social media sites for their blog/business, it's a sweet deal.

Cons

I'm not aware of how you would be able to republish the same post, multiple times. However that is not something I like to do, as I feel it gets 'spammy'. This software is best for the small blogger. But, hey, that's the majority of us!

Dear Delia, Thank you so much for your incredible review: this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. When you need to publish the same post multiple times, you can take advantage of the "Duplicate Post" feature, although it is indeed highly recommended to tweak a post when republishing it to avoid duplicated content and spam, you are perfectly right here! Please let our team know if we can help in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

AC

Amy C.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Perfect Solution for Agencies With Many Accounts

Great solution for social media content scheduling, brainstorming and collaborating. It does not have the same robust set of tools as some other social media management platforms but it gives us most of what we need.

Pros

The collaboration and ability to manage multiple accounts within one platform is critical for our work as a social media agency. We need to be able to collaborate and communicate internally as well as with our clients to be able to work effectively. This is the perfect solution for us and we love that our client is able to approve a post and we get a notification on our phone that allows us to schedule the post immediately. This makes us so much more efficient.

Cons

Scheduling posts is a bit clunky because you have to have absolutely everything ready to go in order to schedule the post. It would make much more sense if you were able to start a post as an idea and then come back later to flesh it out. Although you technically can do that within the platform, there is no way to indicate that the post is incomplete which can confuse other collaborators. Overall, this is not a huge deal but it is inconvenient.

LD

Leanna D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Loomly was surprisingly easy to use!

Very pleasantly surprised at the ease of you, the options it provides for creating content as well as the cost.

Pros

Loomly gives marketing agencies the ability to share content with clients without giving them full access to the entire project scope. We like the fact that we can tailor our audiences and that it gives us the ability to see each platform individually.

Cons

The one aspect I feel could be improved is the calendar function. Each time I want to go back instead of scrolling through the weeks to go backwards or forwards I have to manually switch to another month. I also don't like that it defaults me back to list mode each time I log in. I prefer calendar so I wish I could be lock that in as my preference. I would also love to know who the last person was to access the account. I could see if it was our team or the client.

Dear Leanna, Thank you very much for your review: this is immensely appreciated. It means the world to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I hear you regarding the way navigation works in Calendar View and have shared your feedback with our team. The good news is that you can define Calendar View as your default view in the Settings page of each calendar: our support team is going to reach out to you separately to help you set this up. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Tara C.

Online Media, 11-50 employees

Best, Simple Social Media Scheduling Tool

Loomly is simple, reliable, and inexpensive. I'd definitely recommend it.

Pros

This tool is functional, easy to learn, and very inexpensive. If you're new to social media scheduling or looking for something basic, this is the way to go. I'm impressed that they don't charge tons of extra fees for having multiple accounts on there, making this tool ideal for a freelancer.

Cons

It's not easy to switch to a calendar function like it is on competitors' tools.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Loomly is user-friendly and effective!

Pros

I love the visual calendar aspect of this product and how you can integrate it with Buffer to post to Instagram automatically. I also love that it keeps track of how many hashtags you have used and have left.

Cons

The only thing that I wish this program had was the ability to tag the location for Instagram.

Hello there, thank you very much for your review. It means a lot to our team to read that you are enjoying Loomly. As far as tagging locations in Instagram posts, this is something we are actively working on and hope to release soon. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

JW

Joe W.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Social Media account management made easy

Loomly makes batching my social media posts fast and easy. The ability to customize each post to each platform is a real time saver and the calendar process makes managing accounts easy to understand and to implement.

Pros

The price is very affordable. And ability to have clients approve posts before they get scheduled.

Cons

Not directly posting to instagram. Although the work-around is easy enough and only takes about 30-60 seconds per post.

Hi Joe, Thank you so much for your review, this is very helpful. It means a lot to read that Loomly saves you time. I confirm that we are doing everything we can to make native Instagram scheduling available as soon as possible. Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else. SIncerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

LL

Liz L.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Just the social media platform I was looking for!

As Loomly is new and growing they have been super attentive. Great support, clear communication and nice staff, not to mention a platform that is well designed and works effectively. Two thumbs up!

Pros

I had been using Buffer but found that it was hard to visually see all of my accounts and all of my planned posts. Loomly solved that problem! Not only could I visually see the images, dates and times of my posts, but Loomly allows me to modify each post for all of the six different platforms they support. That means I can customize my post for each audience- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. BNot only that, but having the ability to set each post's status (editing, approval, scheduled) makes sure that in-progress posts aren't accidentally published and that I can work with my team on crafting each post before it's ready to go. Super intuitive, super effective and just what I was looking for!

Cons

The only challenge we're still having is that Instagram hasn't yet allowed Loomly to use their API and sometimes it disconnects from Instagram. Loomly is working hard on this and it should be solved soon!

Dear Liz, Thank you so much for your amazing review, this is truly appreciated. It means the world to read that you find Loomly intuitive and effective. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

dv

diego v.

Photography, 1-10 employees

Great value, eas of use and costumer service

The experience has been very smooth so far aside from the fact that we have to always post manually to instagram. the tools that helps us collaborate internally are fantastic and the customer service too.

Pros

i love: - the master calendar, - the fact that we can invite contributors and assign them roles - the fact that the platform helps you with ideas to create content that is relevant for that specific day or month, - the phone app works very well - link tracking

Cons

- i can not post directly to instagram - the stats are ok, but they could be a bit more detailed and they could include more comparison tools and the labels that one can use when preparing a piece of content. - i would love if in the future we could manage tripadvisor and other review platforms - i would love if in the future we could manage facebook events as this is something that generate the most revenue for our clients. - I think that it is not possible to add extra accounts for a small price, instead you have to upgrade to a plan that might be way off my budget. - i cannot upload images larger than 10mb and videos that are too large

Dear Diego, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am truly glad to read that you have been enjoying Loomly so far. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. We are also working on a major improvement of our architecture, which will allow you to upload larger images and videos. I have asked our support team to reach out to you to see how we can accommodate you in terms of extra accounts and better analytics. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

DL

Dominic L.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Easy-to-Use Platform

The team were amazing in providing answers to my questions in a prompt manner and communication from them is very timely.

Pros

I loved how you have the ability to view your posts on a calendar as opposed to list and weekly. This gives me an big picture overview of our messaging strategy.

Cons

I feel like basic analytics should be packaged as part of the basic plan and a paid version would give in-detailed analytics.

Dear Dominic, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. I am glad to read that you are enjoying the Calendar View and that our team was able to assist you when you needed it. I confirm that Basic Analytics is part of the Base Plan and Advanced Analytics is available in the Standard Plan and up: our support team is going to reach out to you to make sure you are able to access the feature included in your plan. Please let us know if you need anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

CR

Carey Rose O.

Online Media, self-employed

Makes my life simpler

Pros

I am a freelance brand consultant and help many of my clients with social media campaigns. I chose Loomly after my trial because I enjoy the user interface, it supports multiple clients easily, the built-in reporting and audience targeting is really helpful for month-end result analysis for my clients. I also enjoy the main page where daily inspirations and a summary of scheduled messages can be found - this has been effective in keeping me organized and

Cons

I'd like to see an incorporation of Lists on Twitter in the Loomly interface for quick review.

AS

April S.

Fine Art, 1-10 employees

Save time and money!

1. Saving money 2. Save time on development and management of content These two factors are enough to convince me to stick with the software.

Pros

1. Ease of Use 2. Visibility of content planning and network preview 3. Tagging ability 4. Ability to collaborate with the team on content development 5. Affordable

Cons

1. Lack of the ability to schedule to Instagram 2. Ability to include tags on Facebook posts on scheduled posts

Dear April, Thank you so much for your review, this is super helpful. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly easy to use and that the platform saves you time & money. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible and that including tags in Facebook posts is on our roadmap. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Fantastic Platform

I use this software to manage multiple clients and I fully enjoy using it.

Pros

This platform is affordable and so easy to use. It makes managing the social calendars for my clients so easy.

Cons

They need to get Instagram to allow them to direct publish. Once that happens, the software will be amazing.

Hello, Thank you very much for your review, this is much appreciated. I am glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I also confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help you in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

HT

Hudson T.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Very affordable alternative to the more costly competitors

Loomly has been a great solution to the problem we were having about putting out consistent content for our Facebook/Instagram etc. It's simply a matter of writing up content, adding a picture and tweaking the individual channels then we just set and forget.

Pros

The best thing about Loomly is the general user-friendliness of writing up and scheduling posts to all our different social media platforms. It's very easy to tweak the individual platform's posts to suit their unique uses. Also the topic suggestions when creating a new post are very handy if you want to get something out but are stumped for content

Cons

There aren't really any cons that I've run into. Getting started there was alot to take in, but it didn't take TOO long to get the hang of it all.

Hi Hudson, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to read that you find Loomly easy to use, as this is one of our top priority. Please let our team know if we can assist you in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

TR

Trudy R.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Best Social Scheduler ever!

I loved that I can have a session on Loomly and schedule ahead of time. This application is so easy to use I have now passed on this task to my sister who is now working me. It's terrific, she sets up each post and I go in and edit.

Pros

Loomly is super easy to use. I love how I can see at a glance with tags what posts are catering to which area of my business. I also love that I can see a thumbnail of the image in the list view. Makes it easy for us to strategise our marketing

Cons

Instagram posts are not always sent. It would be good to have a function to crop and move images within Loomly.

Dear Trudy, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely appreciated. I am really glad to read that Loomly makes it easier to collaborate with your sister! I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to improve Instagram publishing and that we are working on an image editor that will allow you to crop your assets. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

JS

Jasmin S.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great functionality and awesome UI

Loomly makes it really easy for me to schedule posts across platforms and schedule posts ahead, which saves me hours managing social media. It's been a great experience using Loomly and I highly recommend it compared to other schedulers I've used (Crowdfire & Hootsuite)

Pros

The UI of Loomly's calendar is great. The layout makes it super simple to use. The customizability is awesome and I have almost all the features I have to manage posts to different channels.

Cons

I wish the analytics were able to be manipulated more - I'm paying for the lowest level though. I know the higher levels have more customizability. I also wish they had native posting to Instagram but that's something 95% of schedulers struggle with.

Dear Jasmin, Thank you so much for your detailed review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to our team to read that you find Loomly easy to use and that it saves you time. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. As far as analytics are concerned, you are correct when you say that Advanced Analytics, which are part of the Standard Plan, offer more flexibility, compared to the Basic Analytics feature included in the Base Plan. I am going to bring your feedback to the attention of our support team and see if we can help with this regards. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else in the meantime. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

BP

Brigitte P.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Loomly is a must for small organizations.

Overall, Loomly has made being an unpaid social media manager something that is manageable. I have implemented a plan so our posts aren't all on top of each other, and have managed to have real social media campaigns. Since we started using Loomly, we were able to grow our Instagram and Facebook accounts. Loomly has really made things less time consuming and more collaborative. It's great.

Pros

I "work" for an all volunteer dance company. No one gets paid to do any of the jobs required to market the company or the shows. Loomly lets me streamline my time making and implementing social media marketing campaigns. It also makes it easy for other people to help. I can choose one or 2 nights a week to sit down and get things all done. I love that I can see all the posts on a monthly calendar,...

Cons

There is not much I dislike about Loomly. I wish that the posting videos and multiple pictures to Instagram automatically was already implemented (it's in the works). Right now you have to have a Buffer account connected, and then Loomly sends you an alert and you have to post the video / multiple image Instagram post from your phone. But even that is easy to do. The photo is there and the caption is automatically copied to your clipboard so it's pretty simple to do.

Dear Brigitte, Thank you so much for your incredible review, this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly helps your organization streamline processes. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing (for photos, slideshows and videos) to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

MN

Momen N.

Building Materials, 501-1,000 employees

The best platform to professionally manage publishing on social media

With Loomly, the management of our accounts on social networking sites became more professional, as the publishing mechanism was organized and its timings were set accurately, and we were able to obtain accurate statistics for the level of interaction. This helped us a lot in making many improvements that contributed to increasing our ability to achieve positive results.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the interface in Loomly, which enables us to find all the tools, move between sections, and perform tasks effortlessly. I also like that there are so many powerful features that allow us to sync calendars, set up ads, add links, and post in hashtag templates. Scheduling is excellent in Loomly, as we were able to synchronize publications on various platforms. Also, due to the...

Cons

Loomly is unique, and I did not encounter any complications or problems during use, as it was not expensive to obtain all the features, and their service team provides the required assistance quickly.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you're finding Loomly easy to use, and that it's streamlining your workflow. Thanks for being a Loomly customer, and have a wonderful day! ����

SC

Shelby C.

Love Loomly

Collaborating with clients on content, way better than spreadsheet content calendar notes to see the actual post and then update a live link

Pros

I've used this program for about 4 years. I actually got my new agency to move to it, and it's been incredible. I love the fine-tuning and organic targeting options.

Cons

No IG direct publishing and new items like Pinterest broke right when i got my clients excited about them. This was fixed, but items shouldn't be rolled out if it's not 100% i can sell to a client and rely on it 100% of the time.

Dear Shelby, Thanks for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. It means the world to read that Loomly makes it easier to collaborate with your clients. Indeed, we ran into an issue with Pinterest that was beyond our control, which has now been resolved. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

PM

Pamela M.

Commercial Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great for small teams!

Pros

I love that our team can preschedule the week for social and not have to worry about live posting every day. It's just a weekly task unless something time-sensitive pops up. We have a smaller team and each member focus' on more than just social, so it's great to not have to have someone constantly stop what they're doing every time a post needs to go live or schedule​ in each of the different platforms. Also, the ability​ to customize the messaging for each platform in one place after writing the general messaging is so easy!

Cons

Sometimes the Instagram integration glitches and we have to stop and manually push, but it always sends a notification via email and the app if something​ doesn't go through.

Hi Pamela, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means the world to read that your team is finding Loomly useful. We are doing everything we can to improve the Instagram publishing workflow as soon as possible. In the meantime, please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

MC

Maria C.

Food & Beverages, 10,001+ employees

A potent tool for fine-tuning an organization's social media platforms

I love the fact that with Loomly we have a clear methodology for posting on social media, and this has helped us expand our engagement with the aim of reaching more potential customers.

Pros

With Loomly, after linking it to our social media pages, we can control a lot of operations and data, as Loomly, through effective scheduling, enables us to organize publishing times or publish at the same time on all platforms. It is also good that we can make several copies of the same publication and format them independently to suit the requirements of different platforms. It's also great that Loomly is able to capture and collect meaningful data about interactions with our posts. It is great that we can assess our ability to achieve the desired effect on social media based on accurate data.

Cons

You can't help but love Loomly, and I haven't had any difficulties yet. I would love to find in the upcoming upgrades more additional capabilities to match the current development in social media.

Hi there, Maria! I'm so glad to hear that Loomly has helped streamline your social media process and track your marketing goals. We value your feedback, and appreciate you as a Loomly customer! Have a wonderful day. ����

Suhailah S.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Manage all the social media platform effectively

Pros

Loomly is all about the very details analytics report that they can produce from all the medial social account that i am monitoring. It can be customized to show only details or filter that i needed. Scheduling time for the content to be posted on the same time for all the platform is very easy.

Cons

There are many of the features that are available before but not available anymore. We used to be able to included Instagram to the schedule post, but it is not possible no more and Instagram is one of the biggest social media platform that we had. I wish they will include Instagram posting back soon.