Mention Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend8.92/10

See full reviews by rating

This effortless way of keeping tabs on who we should say thank you to, or to monitor the success and activity of marketing campaigns really helps us stay on top of things.
Their search results are top notch - more comprehensive than competitors for a better price tag. Plus, the UX is really nice, the mobile app is amazing, and the brand has a "fun" feeling.
Mention is pretty awesome and gets the job done in a few clicks. Easy to use, great customer support and really nice features.
I find out about books that are being sold illegally, or the wrong use of my name.
Most poor reviews come from disgruntled clients who proceed to trash the company.
It sometimes discovers irrelevant results which can be a little annoying.

Mention users...

Awario-logocaret
listing-logo

Awario

Sendible-logocaret
listing-logo

Sendible

How would you rate Mention?

Cool tool

Pros

I really like the push notifications and ability to "train" it to properly find info that's relevant. I'v found out articles of mine were published via Mention, before the publisher informed me!

Cons

Nothing, I have no complaints, honest! :-)

Excellent product

Pros

The software is really useful, and can be tailored to needs, as well as focusing on just what you want.

Cons

Mention is the most affordable PR tracking tool you will find

Being able to track everywhere my company is seen is amazing and the pricing makes it even better.

Pros

The ease of use and the accurate finding makes this product amazing! Mention has found every media mention for my company no matter how small. The pricing is also incredible.

Cons

Must-have tool for all brands

Pros

Mention makes it extremely easy to know everything that is said about my brand and my competitors. I connected it to our slack which is very practical.

Cons

No big cons. In the slack integration I'd like to be able to filter our twitter mentions (too noisy).

Best tool for social media listening

mention has definitely help me to learn about my consumer that what exactly they are talking about

Pros

Being a sales person my major part of job includes searching new leads and also also keeping myself updated . Mention help me to keep track of mention of our company also some keywords . Its super easy to use and you can also mark sources as spam .

Cons

cost can be an issue if you want to have many features

mention is great, and somehow very different than Google

mention allows me to big brother the interwebs. it's essential for getting in touch with customers were talking about my product. This may even affect the bottom line, but who would know?

Pros

I have a great plan with mention

Cons

I might have to upgrade someday.

Amazing Media Monitoring With Mention

Any keyword, brand, or name can be monitored easily. The speed and ease of keywords to both track and to block is time saving removing irrelevant spam that can flood you with other apps. Mention is essential to managing and tracking your community. It's the best product of it's kind on the market.

Pros

Accurate results, easy to set up and to use, Mention is easy to connect your social accounts too and it covers all social media from all sources on the Internet. Very easy to use dashboard for both personal and business use.

Cons

There should be more options to display data however Mention seems to be constantly upgrading and developing so I am sure this will be something taken in consideration by them in the future.

Thanks a lot for your review, we really appreciate your support!

This is an app that is just as essential as a bank account is to a business.

This is an essential tool in any business of any size that has an online presence and wants to monitor their digital marketing. The best value is in its "early warning" application to lets you manage your online brand reputation.

Pros

I do not know what magic crawlers or algorithms they use. But it WORKS and it is accurate. Note though that I can not rate their customer support as I have never needed to use it. Yes they are just that good.

Cons

The free version is limited, but still well worth it for a growing business.

Super helpful for a company small or large!

It has really help us interact with our customers and fans all over the internet! Mention saved us many many hours of work!

Pros

We used mention when we were much smaller and it was extremely helpful to easily access all of your mentions online. We use it for social media mainly and it's so much easier than manually finding them to reply to consumers!

Cons

Nothing to not like, except we stopped using it a few times when we were smaller due to the price.

Awesome Way to Find Out Where You're Mentioned

Our company is not a big one and therefore every mention counts. Mention gives us the opportunity to easily track where who talks about us and what do they say (without resorting to daily googling our company name)

Pros

We've used it when we first founded our business and we wanted to track the mentions around the Internet. We really enjoyed it because you don't have to continuously google yourself (or your brand), instead, the mentions (especially when your brand name is somewhat unique) are coming to your inbox.

Cons

The pricing is a bit steep if you're a small company. So you can start with the free account and see if this instrument is needed for you. If you are using a free account, there is a limit on free mentions (quite understandable, but something to keep in mind). Otherwise, it can be a very convenient tool for marketing specialists, especially if you're using the dashboard available for listening analysis and competitive analysis.

Mention always gives me every social media interaction.

Across the internet, mention delivers me an email once a day to let me know who is saying what about my brand and my personal account. Allows me to like, share and interact with every mention that comes about!

Pros

I like that it's not too spammy. The free version delivers an email once a day about who replied or used my hashtag.

Cons

It could be completely free :D Just kidding, they deserve to be paid!

Mention is a fantastic tool for tracking discussions of our company

Pros

This automated service makes my life easier. It tells me where people are talking about my company online, giving me insight into audience attitudes about us and the opportunity to participate in the discussion if appropriate.

Cons

Since we have an unusual brand name (Notgrass), tracking mentions of our company is easy. If you have more complex tracking needs, Mention can become expensive.

Best insight!

I love Mention - it's easy to use, always on time with the most important mentions about our brand and what's also important - they don't spam with thousands of useless information.

Pros

UX, design, timing when it comes to delivering reports

Cons

Get to know your social presence

For a growing business like us it's social media appearance is very important. Further, we also got to have a watch out for our competitors. We need to save time from switching from windows to apps, mention is the solution to all these.

Pros

Mention is the best app when you are concerned about the social appearance of your business. You can get to see how often your brand is spoken of, and the relevant activities of your social media handle. It is very easy to use and affordable. You can also have a watch on your competitors through mention.

Cons

I cannot get any past information in mention. It took me a while to figure it out, you can see data only from when you signed up. There is no major drawback that concerns me.

Mention is definitely worth your time

I didn't need a service that could post direct to social platforms, what I needed was to be notified in real time of any mentions of my brand and dedicated key words, good or bad from those platforms! Mention is hitting the mark across the board. With desktop and mobile, I can find and manage all of my brand comments, mentions, tags, news and hashtags in one place with minimal fuss and in real time -- what more could you want. If you need to know when and where people are talking about you or your brand ... make sure you give mention a go.

Pros

easy to use and simple to navigate, with desktop and mobile.

Cons

As I am in Australia, getting the team in the right time zone is a bit tough, but they are pretty good over the email

Totally LOVE Mention

We have tried many social monitoring tools but Mention has given us the best value for money and probably the most accurate alerts and information. The dashboards have been totally revamped over the last year or so. Totally recommend!

Cons

Love it! Now, I'm always first one to know when someone talks about our app.

Knowlegde of when people talk about our product. This way we can react faster. I can't find anything. It simply does what is says it does. And I couldn't expect more than that.

Pros

I started using almost a year ago. Since then it's been part of my routine to check alerts. It's easy to use, provides daily notification and complex alerts.

Mention Does What No Other App Can

If you really want to cover your bases, use Mention to monitor your clients, your competitors, and important keywords. There is no other app that tracks the web more completely. The reporting and stats are great. We export the PDFs to show to clients, and also give clients the spreadsheets that Mention generates, if they want deeper data. Highly recommended.

Pros

Ease of use. Complete coverage.

Cons

PDF reporting should allow me to put my logo on the report.

Thanks a lot for your review. I am glad to hear you like our stats and find the tool easy to use. We currently don't have white-paper versions of our product to have you include your logo on it, but we will discuss it with our team.

Captures most mentions

It's a great software. I compared it to a similar product and I'm quite happy with it. Some features are better, some are worse. The price, however, is too expensive for a small family business like ours. We'll go for a competitor because we have a better deal and won't compromise so much on the quality of outputs.

Pros

Ease of use (one click to link)

Cons

Price of better packages

If you work with Social Media and brand awarness then you need Mention

I have managed all the brand awarness of the companies I've worked for the easiest way.

Pros

This is a must have tool, you can monitor 24/7 what people is saying about your brand. An excellent tool to attend any brand crisis just in the right time

Cons

Full features may be pretty expensive for small bussiness, still, it worth it

Very Pleased!

I've been using Mention for some time and have nothing I dislike about the relationship. Thanks for a job well done.

Pros

Ease

Cons

Nothing

Brilliant marketing tool

It’s helpful to know when Greenwich Pantry is mentioned online. We are better able to keep track of of partner activities.

Pros

Easy to navigate. No expertise required.

Cons

This software is very useful. There are no obvious concerns. It mostly does what we need it to do which is simply to get alerts when Greenwich Pantry is mentioned. The rating system could better.

Mention is great for tracking our competitors

Competitors monitoring

Pros

We make use of mention daily to track our competitors and be in the know in our industry. It has helped us tremendously and contributed significantly to our growth

Cons

Nothing really. It's quite expensive since we are on a very tight budget.

Great tool to monitor your brand across the Internet

Great tool to monitor your brand and keep track of your reputation online. Also enables us to respond to mentions in a timely fashion.

Pros

This offers a simple way to track where your brand name is being mentioned – so you don't have to keep Googling yourself to find out. Whenever someone does talk about your brand, Mention sends you an email so you can follow up. You can also check the dashboard to get quick daily digest of your mentions and decide how to handle them. Flagging spam or irrelevant mentions has been particularly helpful.

Cons

UI could be optimized more for easier scanning and better navigation on smaller screens. The price is also a bit steep for small businesses but there is a free account you can use if you're just a small company and don't need anything too advanced.

Keep a track of your brand and competition

I enjoyed using this, it actually has a fast learning curve and fulfills all needs when you are keeping track of your growing brand. If you are ready to throw a few bucks in this can be the best brand for you.

Pros

I am able to know who is talking of my brand, get email notifications (Which is not up to the expectations but still good). It also gives you an understanding of the competitive brands and what are they up to. You could actually feed in your tags, key words and it would be able to get you the right brands you have to keep an eye on.

Cons

I used the trial version for some time, since mine is a small home-business brand which is still on growth upgrading is too costly in my view. There is nothing else that I am particularly complaining about this software.