NapoleonCat Reviews

4.59/5 (22 reviews)

Suprisingly Simple Solution to Manage Dark Posts

Reviewed 2018-02-12

I managed social media for a B2B software company and was tasked with managing responses to our Facebook ad comments. After a couple of issues with not finding comments quickly enough, I went in search of a software that would send me email notifications when comments were left on dark posts--and found NapoleonCat to be the perfect solution. The cost is reasonable and I never had an issue with getting the notifications in a timely manner.

aleksander lang

great tool for social media managers

Reviewed 2017-04-10

We have purchased Napoleon due to several social media projects run at the time. It was well spent money, although the product is not the cheapest one. Intuitive interface, fast help desk and crystal reports make this app worth every penny. Strongly recommended!

Anna Ledwo

Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2017-04-27

I've been using Napoleon since 3 years. Never find better tool for social media analyzing, planning and moderating. Great support and easy use.

Barbara Knight

Social Media For Learners

Reviewed 2019-04-17

There's a lot of knowledge in the program. It's good for people starting out on social media marketing who need to be self starters.

Gosia Wisniewska

I use Napoleoncat daily and I am liking it, even managed to recomment it once to a friend!

Reviewed 2018-02-07

I started using Napoleoncat very 'urgently' after a colleague left our company, I had no experience and nobody to show the app to me. It was so easy to use, that I was able to work with it anyway. Once I had a question and the support offered me a skype lesson about the app, that was very helpful.

Artur Zwierzchowski

Nice and smooth!

Reviewed 2017-02-02

Quite nice tool for comprehensive analysis - many features, complex statistics. Auto-moderation tool for FP - perfect :) Highly recommended!

easy, useful, reliable

- Fast moderation - Great raports - New opportunities

Mariusz Grela

Great tool and excellent customer support

Reviewed 2017-03-08

Napoleoncat is an intuitive and powerfull tool supporting our social media efforts. On our way to this tool we tried many tools available on the market. Without a doubt this tools is one of the best we've tested. What's more they have great customer support that responds faster than you can type... Keep it up!

Magdalena Stefaniak

Great tool to manage and analise your social media

Reviewed 2017-06-27

We've used other platforms and after trialing NapoleonCat for the last month we've decided that this tool is the most comprehensive one. It is extremely simple to use and have excellent customer service. Implementation was smooth, we've had full support. Good value for money.

Anonymous

Very user friendly and support team is great at helping out.

Reviewed 2018-02-07

It's an easy way to monitor the social accounts that we have. The support team is superb at answering and helping us figure out any problems.

Dhiraj Chauhan

moderation tool for facebook ads

Reviewed 2017-02-06

Awesome tool to monitor your facebook ads campaigns, moderate the comments posted on it, the best thing is that comments trigger real time alerts and you can act on them. Perfect tool for managing comments on your facebook page/ads.

Artur Jaskólski

I used the trial period and I have to say that it's one of the best tools out there

Reviewed 2018-01-31

- Number of features - Many additional data and metrics given - Additional resources and free tools provided by creators

Pragya Soni

User friendly

Reviewed 2018-02-08

All message and links get on one platform which is very comfortable best thing can put keywords and short out less massage.

Ola Kuśmierz

Highly recommended for PR industry

Reviewed 2019-08-08

Reporting, save time, easy analysis.

Marta Radziwonka

Very effective tool for managing social media accounts

Reviewed 2019-06-13

NapoleonCat is simple and transparent tool. I can moderate all accounts in one place.

Maciej Kapuscinski

Great software - time saver for analysts.

Reviewed 2017-06-27

NapoleonCat is a great tool. It works very well for our company in managing different social media channels and analysis. All data could be exported to xls or to custom pdf report. If we have any questions or want to customize the tool - customer team is always fast and helpful.

Jessica Salani

We found Napolean Cat to be very helpful in assisting with finding data analytics for our project,

Reviewed 2018-02-15

I liked the ability to adapt visuals of up to date algorithms to my project, allowing me to provide backed evidence to my insights. It was very easy to gather the needed information I was looking for to apply to my client's project, for a very good cost.

Maciej Maciejewski

I don't like cats except NapoleonCat

Reviewed 2017-04-10

I run an agency offering social media services. I have been using NapoleonCat for 8 months, and thanks to it my work has been improved. User interface became more friendly after last update. Client's support is good, price is reasonable, and that makes NapoleonCat one of the best in category.

Spencer C

Amazing tool, best customer service out there

Reviewed 2017-02-02

Our team was searching for an analytics tool to track specific hashtags across various social channels. We couldn't be happier with the customer service and fast turn around here. Looking forward to working with the platform and team again in the near future.

Anonymous

Fairly easy to use, good with Facebook content, but limited in overall capabilities.

Reviewed 2018-02-08

We did use NapoleonCat on two client-facing projects and did gain useful insights on Facebook usage, engagement, content engagement and content posting attributes.

Spencer Carmona

Very reliable technology and great customer service.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-05-11

I like how you can really track everything you need from one platform. The customer service is also so reliable and helpful... its nice to know you are getting full support

Diana Polska

Is simple and helpful tool to monitor profiles in social media.

Reviewed 2019-06-11

NapoleonCat has transparent interface and friendly customer service.