NapoleonCat

Social media management & analytics tool for agencies & SMBs

NapoleonCat Reviews

Pros

User friendly, easy to use, fantastic client service which is the most important factor when selecting business partners.

Joanna B.

I like how you can really track everything you need from one platform. The customer service is also so reliable and helpful... its nice to know you are getting full support.

Spencer C.

User interface became more friendly after last update. Client's support is good, price is reasonable, and that makes NapoleonCat one of the best in category.

Maciej M.

Cons

It's hard to think of something that I dislike.

David C.

Didn't found anything that I dislike in this software.

Kamil D.

I haven't found anything that I dislike in this software yet.

Paulina G.

4.8

Great alternative to Buffer

Overall, I could definitely recommend NapoleonCat to other SaaS businesses looking to cover all things social media in 1 app. I especially like the inbox/commenting feature to be able to see and reply to messages and comments. Instagram scheduler is also one of my favorites!

Pros

For a SaaS like CloudTalk, social medias aren't the #1 priority but still they play an important part in the marketing mix. That's why we've decided to look for a solution to manage our social media accounts more efficiently. Obviously Buffer was our initial choice but when looking more into alternatives, we found NapoleonCat to be the perfect fit.

Cons

It's hard to think of something that I dislike. All is looking very promising so far.

David, Thank you so much for this amazing review :)

NapoleonCat - Place where work is getting easier.

NapoleonCat helps us every single day with delivering high standard of our services. Moderating, reporting was never easier, and we we used to subscribe other similar SaaS's.

Pros

Customer service is excellent. Even if we don't know how to manage some issues, heroes from NC are always there. NC is also incredibly easy to implement for a begginers workers/users. Everything is on place, very intuitive.

Cons

It loses connection with Facebook pages from time to time. But it's extremely easy to reconnect.

Fairly easy to use, good with Facebook content, but limited in overall capabilities.

We did use NapoleonCat on two client-facing projects and did gain useful insights on Facebook usage, engagement, content engagement and content posting attributes.

Pros

Easy to upload profiles and create projects. Useful data outputs and visualizations. Visuals easy to download. Fairly intuitive to use. Good Facebook data. Attentive customer service.

Cons

Limited data sets and capabilities. Really it's only or mostly useful as a Facebook tool. It's not very useful for other social platforms. Historical data is very limited on Twitter.

Great Way To Manage Social Media Messages

Overall, this software has done it's primary job (or organizing all of my messages in one location) extremely well. I am very happy with the ease in which I can do that one specific aspect of social media marketing on this platform. I haven't quite navigated all of the other features yet, but for the one I use the most- I find this very worth the cost.

Pros

I specifically started using NapoleonCat because I was receiving too many private messages on too many different platforms. As the owner of a small business with a decently sized online presence it is extremely hard to manage all of my social media by myself. Private messages often fall to the wayside, simply because I forget to look at them. NapoleanCat has a feature that allows you to view messages across multiple social media platforms in one inbox. So I can essentially answer all of my messages each day from one single spot- making it much easier to manage.

Cons

Your analytics calculate when the best times to post for you are- but if you're like me (and only make one or two posts a week), you really don't give the algorithm enough material to adequately determine best times for you. This makes it difficult to effectively use this feature, because you simply don't supply enough data to get a real recommendation.

Great social media management app

We use this tool to manage all our social media business accounts. With its’ analytics it’s so much easier to adjust our current strategy to constantly changing needs and preferences.

Pros

Analytics feature which helps us to measure our progress and analyze results on different social platforms. It gives us valuable insights so that we can regularly improve our current strategy and adjust it to a specific channel.

Cons

I can't find anything I dislike. Overall it's a great product.

All your networks in one place

In general, my experience has been good, it has allowed me to better organize my communication strategies and it has allowed me to better delegate projects to my team, lightening the workload and improving the organization's communication campaigns.

Pros

What I like the most about this platform is the diversity of options it offers you to connect your networks, from being able to respond to the different messages in your inbox and publications to being able to analyze the metrics of your campaigns, it also allows you to organize your content by projects and assign your team members to each one, so it lightens your workload and helps you streamline your campaigns.

Cons

What I like the least is the distribution of the tools in the interface, it can be confusing and this for new users is a barrier to be able to make the most of its functionality, it can also encourage your work while you get used to it.

Excellent social media tool

Positive experience!

Pros

NapoleonCat helps us to manage all our social media accounts from one dashboard. We use it to not only share our content and updates but also to plan our content strategy with one calendar. We really like its Social Inbox feature as we receive a lot of similar customer inquiries. Thanks to NapoleonCat's automatic moderation, we can automate the process of answering those frequently asked questions.

Cons

So far so good. We have not run into any issues and with their strong customer support, I don't envision us having issues.

Swati, thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback a lot.

Must-have tool for every Social Media Manager

Pros

It will help you schedule and publish posts automatically on every social media account you want. With this tool, you can configure automatic replies to the most common and simple questions. It’s a great time-saver I must say! Aside from that, they provide full analytics that will help you evaluate your social media strategy and make data-based decisions.

Cons

Nothing much to dislike, the tool looks nice, it’s easy to use and provides all features you needed.

Anna, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)

It really does manage it all

Detailed reporting I don’t have to worry about my brand performance because NapoleonCat does it for me. It updates me with the statistics of my accounts as well as monitors results for competitors so that my brand is always at the top level.

Pros

All in one inbox The best reason to love NapoleonCat is they have this efficient inbox that can do so much such as managing all your messages, comments and it even offers you automation options to moderate incoming discussions.

Cons

It would be better if NapoleonCat could offer more detailed user demographic statistics for our competitors’ profiles on Instagram. However, we were told it’s not permitted and available in the API so understand it’s just impossible to improve it by them.

Managing social media is so much easier with NapoleonCat!

NapoleonCat's content Automoderation options help us to quickly respond to incoming inquiries which resulted in better customer experience and improved our response time. We are sure that all the messages and comments are answered and with their smart solutions and customizable automoderation, we know that all the responses are relevant, easy to solve questions are replied so that we can focus on more complex issues.

Pros

NapoleonCat is the multi-featured tool we use to manage our accounts on varied social platforms. It offers several advanced options and is so intuitive and easy to use at the same time. The most we like automation solutions which we mainly use for improving our customer support we deliver via our social profiles and also to consistently interact with our audience.

Cons

It offers all features we need and we haven't found anything to improve so far.

easy way to sell and engage

Simple, intuitive, to help build fan engagement, facilitates moderation.

Pros

Social Inbox is a very intuitive tool, so everyone can handle it. I recommended NapoleonCat to my clients from the hotel industry. There, social media was often handled by receptionists who were great at Social Inbox. They didn't skip comments, and the auto-moderation feature made their work easier. Another advantage is the fact that by moderating communication on the fan page via Social Inbox, we save time and do not waste it on browsing non-work-related information.

Cons

The application meets my expectations.

Thanks for your review Magdalena! We're happy we can support you and your team

Suprisingly Simple Solution to Manage Dark Posts

Pros

I managed social media for a B2B software company and was tasked with managing responses to our Facebook ad comments. After a couple of issues with not finding comments quickly enough, I went in search of a software that would send me email notifications when comments were left on dark posts--and found NapoleonCat to be the perfect solution. The cost is reasonable and I never had an issue with getting the notifications in a timely manner.

Cons

It can be difficult to navigate the product. It has gotten better since I first started using the software, though.

great tool for social media managers

We have purchased Napoleon due to several social media projects run at the time. It was well spent money, although the product is not the cheapest one. Intuitive interface, fast help desk and crystal reports make this app worth every penny. Strongly recommended!

Pros

Intuitive navigation, almost errorless app, very helpful and fast help desk.

Cons

Price might be a bit lower, however... cheap looks and works cheap.

Thanks for your review Aleksander :)

Highly recommend!

I've been using Napoleon since 3 years. Never find better tool for social media analyzing, planning and moderating. Great support and easy use.

Pros

Easy use, features

Cons

Anna, thank you so much for sharing your opinion. We really appreciate it and we're happy you've found our tool so helpful :)

Social Media For Learners

Pros

There's a lot of knowledge in the program. It's good for people starting out on social media marketing who need to be self starters.

Cons

The user you assign it to can't be an idiot. It's not idiot-proof. A smart person will do wonders with it though.

Barbara, thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback a lot.

I use Napoleoncat daily and I am liking it, even managed to recomment it once to a friend!

Pros

I started using Napoleoncat very 'urgently' after a colleague left our company, I had no experience and nobody to show the app to me. It was so easy to use, that I was able to work with it anyway. Once I had a question and the support offered me a skype lesson about the app, that was very helpful.

Cons

I would really appreciate, if the app could also gather comments from the Instagram ads, it is the only thing I am missing now!

Nice and smooth!

Quite nice tool for comprehensive analysis - many features, complex statistics. Auto-moderation tool for FP - perfect :) Highly recommended!

Pros

Auto-moderation tool and complex data analysis option.

Cons

Publishing tool.

Artur, thanks for sharing your opinion. We appreciate it. And we're working hard on providing even more value to our users, including a sleeker publisher.

easy, useful, reliable

- Fast moderation - Great raports - New opportunities

Pros

It's very useful tool when it comes to manage moderation in Social Media. Both customer service and support are very helpful and friendly.

Cons

The application still needs to be upgraded in few things that Facebook provided lately (eg. group moderation for companies), sometimes it takes too much time to provide needed changes.

Great tool and excellent customer support

Napoleoncat is an intuitive and powerfull tool supporting our social media efforts. On our way to this tool we tried many tools available on the market. Without a doubt this tools is one of the best we've tested. What's more they have great customer support that responds faster than you can type... Keep it up!

Pros

Ease of use Great customer support

Cons

It's not cheap ...

Thanks Mariusz for your kind words. We appreciate it!

Great tool to manage and analise your social media

Pros

We've used other platforms and after trialing NapoleonCat for the last month we've decided that this tool is the most comprehensive one. It is extremely simple to use and have excellent customer service. Implementation was smooth, we've had full support. Good value for money.

Cons

Magdalena, thank you very much for sharing your opinion :)

Very user friendly and support team is great at helping out.

Pros

It's an easy way to monitor the social accounts that we have. The support team is superb at answering and helping us figure out any problems.

Cons

Load time on comments can be slow. Not great if you want to see comments by post. Unable to capture all comments on certain ads to send to team if they need feedback.

moderation tool for facebook ads

Awesome tool to monitor your facebook ads campaigns, moderate the comments posted on it, the best thing is that comments trigger real time alerts and you can act on them. Perfect tool for managing comments on your facebook page/ads.

Pros

Cons

none in particular

Dhiraj, thank you very much for sharing your opinion :)

I used the trial period and I have to say that it's one of the best tools out there

Pros

- Number of features - Many additional data and metrics given - Additional resources and free tools provided by creators

Cons

- The price is way too high. With that kind of pricing there is no place for freelancers and people using social media not as a source of income.

Highly recommended for PR industry

Reporting, save time, easy analysis.

Pros

NapoleonCat is a tool with many possibilities. In one place I can manage a lot of social media platforms. It helps me to save a lot of time.

Cons

I haven't meet any issues for this moment.

A great way to manage social campaigns

NapoleonCat makes it easy to schedule and monitor social campaigns

Pros

It is very easy to access an extensive set of metrics about you and your competitor’s social profiles. On top of that, you can coordinate all of your social profiles from one dashboard meaning it is easy to coordinate campaigns across all of your channels.

Cons

I haven’t found anything so far that is a problem.