PushAd Reviews

PushAd

PushAd is a SaaS marketing automation tool supporting ROI.

PushAd

Review Summary

4.6

Testimonials for PushAd Software Team and marketing automation platform

I rate PushAd Team very highly. All activities they doing are designed to bring out the potential of the cooperation and ROI.

Pros

The implementation of the system is quick, communication with PushAd team is effictive, but the most highly I rate knowledge, experience and commitment to optimizing activities which brings the expected results. As an example, PushAd specialists suggested to use a company blog as a source of content in marketing automation activities which turned out to have a significant impact on the results of preformance indicators.

Cons

No objections. I am fully satisfied with the tool.

I great solution for the e-commerce world!

Higer conversion rates, better user experience

Pros

It's a tool that creates new opportunities for the Marketers. You could easy create a new communication channel based on a WebPush notification and use that as an alternative for the newsletter in example. It has many Marketing Automation solutions that could be easy integrated with any platform. The conversion rates from this channel are just awesome.

Cons

There is no such thing. Some of the browsers are not giving full support in terms of the image or video content that could be distributed but it's a limitation on their side, not PushAd.

Nice but needs improvement

Needs several product updates as well as website design and layout needs to be fixed.

Pros

If I have to choose PushAd for cart abandonment or to increase conversions for my team, I'll leave their website almost immediately. In terms of features, it gets the job done. The positives include: • Its cost-effective • Easy-to-use

Cons

I used PushAd for a client and I have to say that the product idea is nice but execution isn’t that great. First, their own website is not mobile-optimized which gives a really bad impression. Second, the links in the main menu on their website don’t work.

TESTIMONIALS

Pros

Already at the stage of preliminary talks about our requirements and business goals, PushAd proved to be an entity that fully understands the needs, challenges, and nuances that characterize a tourism company, whose offer significantly stands out from competitive enterprises. The professional approach and knowledge presented by PushAd, also supported by experience in implementing tools and online...

Cons

I don't have unsatisfactory experience yet.

It's awesome. I pasted the code and after a few hours I got the first conversion. I do like it.

The tool actually increases sales. At first, it is surprising how quickly subscribers subscribe. Much faster than the newsletter. But this is not the most important thing. I used to use another tool to just send the web push. Pushad gives you completely different effects. Some triggers are preconfigured. I did not have to spend much time on configuration. I just stuck and started working. The next thing is a high level of conversion, which translates directly into sales increases. The tool earned itself after a few days. In the next months even faster because I have a bigger base. In a word, it's worth checking out.

Pros

This tool simply increases sales and conversions. It realy boosts. A multidimensional segmentation, which is based on automatic tagging - i like it. Another thing is the virtual site map and user paths (a bit long, but understandable). But the I like the moste CR +7,6x more than in avarage.

Cons

Virtual map loads a little bit, but there is some data. More than 50 thousand. subscribers need to go on an individual plan.

Best tool for push notifications.

It helps to send notifications to my customers about the latest trends and services.

Pros

I believe this is the modern way of marketing. You can easily set up this solution. You only need to copy the code on your website providing by them. You can manage push notifications from your dashboard.

Cons

It helps me to get in touch with my users.

It helps me to reach to new users

Pros

It automatically generates a script on the sign up and you only need to add that code in the head section. It is very easy. This is best way to keep in contact with your users.

Cons

Thank you and we hope we can work together to improve your business :)

It works with the most popular platforms like WordPress, Magento, Hubspot, Shopify etc.

Pros

A user can create their own notification and also a logo with the same. It is a ready solution, you only need to copy the installation code in the <Header> section on your website. I believe this is the best way to be in touch with your customers. For push notification system "Push Ad" is my First choice.

Cons

They can surely work to have a better user interface and hence a better user experience to all its customers