RoboHead Reviews

24,893

Diane Bair

Marketing Traffic Manager

Reviewed 2017-03-03

In my role as administrator and marketing traffic manager, I have used Robohead in all its versions since 2011, while at two different companies. Robohead gives me the tools I need to do my job in overseeing all the department¿s projects, deadlines, resources, and tasks, from start to finish. The basic construct of the project is very good. Functionality, we¿re able to categorize a job as a request or project, and to easily identify whether it¿s active or archived. All our projects are entered here, and all related files are attached to their projects. The library is a place where we store the most sought-after assets. I customize reports to suit the needs of our three weekly project meetings. Fortunately there is enough flexibility built into the filtering that we can always generate a meaningful report, or at least one that serves as a baseline, a starting point. To me, the key is defining your project fields such that you can sort, filter, and report out on the most important information you manager or associates would ever need. One of the biggest selling points for us is the review process and its related functionality. It gave us the platform to reach out beyond our internal marketing group to other teams in the company or elsewhere, and to be able to capture everyone¿s input in one space. The notification process has gone a long way in making Robohead as functionally practical as it is. I think it might still be a little too complicated, but it¿s an effective communication and audit tool in the system. No software is perfect, however we appreciate that the developers are continually working on Robohead. What would make the application incredible is dynamic scheduling of some typeWhen schedules get behind, it takes considerable task management on my part to ensure that due dates in everyone¿s My Work are updated and meaningful. Also, I¿d like to see one function return¿actual versus projected task due dates. Flexibility - you allow the user (administrator) to easily manipulate the system to suit our needs.

Andrew Williams

Project Management and More

Reviewed 2017-02-06

Robohead not only acts as a solid project management tool, but the benefits of reporting has been instrumental in supporting the need for justifying new staff in addition to demonstrating work volume by department teams and team members. When all embrace the system, it allows for consistent workflow that keeps project moving smoothly. While no system replaces communication, Robohead provides functionality that allows for collaboration, documentation, approvals, archive retrieval, searching and other processes instrumental in a successful workflow. When issues occur, the support team is prompt to respond and speaks in easy-to-understand language to resolve the issue. Reporting capabilities Review functionality Having notes snyc with emails

Ann Buice

Great for a Marketing and Communications Team

Reviewed 2017-02-13

Our team has used Robohead for over 5 years and we are expanding it to multiple teams. Its easy to implement and very flexible to set it up for the needs of your unique processes. Its the right blend of easy to train and use - yet has enough depth to manage a team and multiple projects at once. Reports give you visibility to your work and options to measure it. It's pricing plan is affordable. My biggest kudos go to my account manager - who is always responsive to my needs and the support team who respond immediately. I would recommend this software to anyone that needs to turn chaos into organization.Ease of setup, ease of training and ability to customize to your unique needs

Melissa Clark

Best Project Management Tool Out There for Creative and Marketing Teams!

Reviewed 2017-02-21

I've been using Robohead for over 10 years now. During that time, we've looked at other PM platforms just to make sure we were keeping up with the times but no other option has ever compared to Robohead's ease of use, functionality, intuitive interface, and customer support team. The tool is really easy to use, even for new associates. Any program like this takes some getting used to but the learning curve on using Robohead is really short. On a daily basis we have over 200 projects in Robohead, so needless to say we need a tool like this to keep everything on-track. Robohead is the tool that keeps us organized and productive. We never have issues with the program itself and when ever questions arise, the customer support team at Robohead is super knowledgeable and very responsive. If you're looking for a PM tool for your Creative or Marketing team, Robohead is your best bet!ease of use, reporting

Karol Norie

Keeps me on track, eliminates email madness

Reviewed 2017-02-07

As a marcom manager, I work with various vendors to accomplish our project work. Before Robohead it was a constant email search to find the latest version attachment or refresh my memory on project status. Robohead is easy and flexible - you can develop a highly detailed campaign brief or simply open a project and associate tasks, receiving an email reminder at due date. When you're juggling numerous projects and priorities, it's great to have a one-stop destination to refresh on project status and do easy on-line reviews of work in progress. My designers won't start work on a project without a Robohead entry! I've used Basecamp - which is a great solution, but Robohead is so easy and accessible and a bargain for the price.Ease, flexibility of use Love the review mode - make revisions and the vendor is alerted Can share reviews across the team without forwarding attachments Eliminates need for email attachments and finding most recent version Love the library where even very large final files can be uploaded and shared

Chelsea Koontz

Project management is difficult. Don¿t let anyone tell you differently.

Reviewed 2017-02-10

In the best of times, project management requires tracking down absent deliverables, analyzing data to predict when things will be done, and communicating information to stakeholders so they don¿t make your life miserable with aggressive update requests. RoboHead helps you multitask like a pro -- even if you aren't one. The Gantt chart view has had a relatively long run as a project management tool, but RoboHead makes utilizing it a breeze. To illustrate project completion dates, progress, and milestones, as well as dependencies, RoboHead's better equipped for managing at a zoomed-out, project level. I could go on, but I'm an unpaid spokesperson (hint: send a Starbucks giftcard my way).Ease of use, all-inclusive features

Dave Scheuerman

Powerful project management tool that generally speaking, is usually easy to navigate through.

Reviewed 2017-10-12

Better organization and coordination of all our projects, with a wide variety of options on how to effectively and efficiently manage everything.There are a wealth of features and functionalities in this software that allow the user to customize their experience and adapt to their specific needs. Projects, tasks, notes, files and more facets of each project can all be setup, controlled, monitored and navigated to optimize everyone's workloads and project statuses.

Anonymous

Marketing Made Easy

Reviewed 2018-02-08
Review Source

I have been using RoboHead for almost 2 years now and I can say without a doubt that this is one of the best marketing management tools out there. It really does provide a clean and intuitive place to manage multiple projects from start to finish and makes viewing each life cycle simple. The reporting feature is fairly robust; however, I am I am able to export data into a variety of places as I also work a lot with other reports in Excel and Access.

Andrew Ross

Great Project Management System and Form Tool

Reviewed 2017-02-01

We've been using Robohead for over 10 years now for project management and the customizable form tool. Their products have evolved over time and are a great resource for teams and businesses trying to track projects, accept project requests, and manage time in an effective manner. The customer support is also great - they are very quick to respond and always have the answer.Robust tool for form building and online project management

erika zarzecki

RoboHead Review

Reviewed 2017-02-07

Customer service is great! We use Robohead for around 50 projects in any given time frame and it helps up stay coordinated, on time, and up to date with our progress, communication, and scheduling!Easy to use for communication. Easy to train new users on. Works well to send review areas, and communicate timelines. Strong reporting capabilities.

Kevin Rhatican

Robohead has been super beneficial!

Reviewed 2017-12-11

Robohead has helped us make organizational decisions about staffing already, and it's solidified our billing structure, shoring up losses that we were having due to a horrible process. It's also allowed us to better evaluate how many hours on average our projects take so that we can do a better job of assigning tasks and helping each other out, which has resulted in a better team culture and improved morale.

Michelle Rohnke

Robohead Feedback

Reviewed 2017-02-13

While Robohead has a lot of great features, we run into quite a few issues with it and as admin for our department, I have to answer and/or explain a lot of these issues and deal with complaints. Not a great experience. The ability to keep track of projects and also use for tasks and time management. I like that webcasts are offered.

Jenn Fisher

Working on Efficiency

Reviewed 2017-02-27

There are many positive things about the new Robohead (clear list of new campaigns,) though 6 months into using it and I still find it confusing to use review areas and not have a way to archive versions of documents that are outdated but should still be available.Search-ability (which was difficult in prior version of RoboHead)

Sarah Knight

RoboHead has been super helpful for our organization. It allows us to all stay connected and aware!

Reviewed 2017-07-12

- Easy to use - Clean, detailed reports - Allowing of unlimited number of "clients" - The support staff that is always available and willing to help!

Jessa Foor

RoboHead has amplified our project management capabilities!

Reviewed 2017-11-07

As a manager, I can tell what all of my staff are working on in a glance. I know what is behind schedule, and I can react quickly to stakeholder questions. We love RoboHead!

Rod Sonneborn

RoboHead Review

Reviewed 2017-02-06

Overall, we like using RoboHead. Their customer support is very responsive as well as their training and support staff. The product overall has been very helpful in organizing our department's workflow. The software can be buggy at times and there are a few features we would like added (like the ability to copy tasks), but I would recommend it. Their online help page is better than most companies ten times their size. If they enhanced their feature set a bit more, we would be strong promoters.ease of use, organization

Adam Strein

Robohead is a great tool

Reviewed 2017-02-06

Robohead started as simply a tool used for scheduling my engineers and has quickly evolved to be used by all parts of the company. They have great support and are constantly trying to improve it. Easy to use and the customization is great.

Anonymous

Robohead Changing format, old system great, new system...Hate it!

Reviewed 2015-11-05
Review Source

Classic Robohead is great for tracking our in-house agency jobs for all of our properties. However, the company has now decided to change format and it is a big change. They say it is easier, I say it now hinders our ease of operation. It may be easier for some companies, for our needs it is not. On the hunt for a new system before deciding if we will switch. They really should let us decide if we want to switch to a new version. They probably are going to lose us as a client.

Maura Sackett

Great design and print project management system

Reviewed 2017-02-08

We upgraded last year to the newest version of this software and the ease of training has been seamless and all of our staff likes this product very much!

Ernie Peters

RoboHead Saved Us!

Reviewed 2017-02-06

We were loosing our online workflow, as it was being fazed out, and had to come up with something to take its place fast. We chose RoboHead to provide the solution. We found that RoboHead not only met our needs, but that the customizable Request and Project forms, Task Schedules, Time Lines, and robust Report options provided us with a far superior workflow system than we had before. The support staff is always timely with responses to my emails for help. Without exception, they are always friendly and very knowledgeable about their product. The online help page is an excellent resource and they have an informative webinar that goes over different RoboHead features or processes each month. I would recommend RoboHead without hesitation.

Bryna Jones

Love RoboHead

Reviewed 2017-02-06

It houses all of my project materials in one spot. Easy, intuitive software, excellent. Manages all of my projects with ease!House everything for the project (files, timelines, notes) in one spot.

Sarah Mast

User Friendly with Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-02-20

The Robohead team is what made my experience excellent! Our training specialist went above and beyond to ensure that I was prepared to use the system to it's fullest potential. I appreciate this functional and easy-to-use system that will make my day to day tasks more efficient. You can organize your projects in the way that suits you best.

Miriam Schlabach

So far RoboHead has been great!

Reviewed 2017-05-11

Easy to use and keeps all jobs neat and organized. I like that you can add notes after a job has been started and also drop files if needed.

Christina Keim

This program has streamlines our workflow tremendously.

Reviewed 2017-05-11

It organizes our work and we know exactly what needs done to complete projects. If someone isn't doing their job, the program (or the program administrator) prods them for me and I don't have to keep bugging people.

Affaf Arabbo

Easy to use and easy UI for internal customers as well!

Reviewed 2017-02-06

I have implemented RoboHead in two organizations, the first of which took place nearly 12 years ago. The functionality was useful to the entire marketing department and the UI was intuitive, even 12 years ago. Since then, enhancements have only made the work of managing a project easier and added to operational efficiencies. I highly recommend it and hope to continue using RoboHead throughout my career.